The net where nets are handy!

"It figures...the one time we really need both shots to hit, it misses..." Sabrina sighed, then checked her Navi. "SplashMan! Are you alright?"

"Not really...I feel like someone could poke me and I'd be deleted..." Despite being knocked down to a single HP, the Aqua Navi was somehow able to stand after that last shot, for reasons known to no one. "Let's just end this before I'm a bunch of particles..."

"You're a bunch of particles now...but you're staying a bunch of particles stuck together, got that?" The operator inserted yet more chips into her PET. "Now hurry up and finish them off with this! Battlechip, Cannon! Double slot in!"

"Uhh...I barely feel like I have the energy to do it..." SplashMan did his best to steady his aim, then let the cannon on his arm do the talking; first at the blue version of said cannon, then the fan. "I...don't think I can attack anymore..."

"That's fine. Here's some backup, just in case!" Sabrina quickly added one chip to her selection for the round, before anyone could even see if SplashMan had already nailed the remainder of the viruses. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The yellow and green barrier appeared in front of the Aqua Navi. "Thanks...but now I can't even see if I got...them..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Cannon chip attack on Canodumb2B (40)
2-Cannon chip attack on WindBox (40)
3-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflect) (if necessary)]
They die.

SwordyA: DELETED!
SwordyB: DELETED!
SwordyC: DELETED!
Windbox: DELETED!
Canodumb2A: DELETED!
Canodumb2B: DELETED!

Splashman: 1

Rewards: 650z
"Ahh...that did it..." SplashMan tottered from one side to the other, having just about spent all his energy on that last battle. "Jack me out...fast..."

"I'm on it!" Sabrina started inputting a certain command into her PET, as fast as she could. "There! Now to point my PET at the jack-in point, like so...ready!"

All the Aqua Navi could do was moan, as he grabbed the reward data and exited the Yoka Net for the comfort and HP-recoveryness of a PET...

(back to real world Yoka)
A flash signified the return of a certain aquatic-themed Navi to the Yoka Net. "Okay! I'm in! No missing parts or anything!"

"Really? Oh shoot, hang on a sec..."

SplashMan scratched the dome that made up his head. "Huh? What's wrong?"

"I'm still getting my folder re-organized after that last battle made me use a lot of chips! And...there! Good thing I used a lot of Shotgun chips!"

"So, you're all set?"

"Yep! Get to searching!"

"Are you suuure you're all set?"

"Yes already! Quit stalling and find something to battle!"

"If you say so..." SplashMan began a non-chalant search for viruses. "Do do doo..."

"All right, you're non-chalant! Quit rubbing my nose in it!"

(searching for Battle #1)
Virus Attack!

ShrimpyA: 100
ShrimpyB: 100
Slimer: 150

Splashman: 140

Battle 1 Start!
"Hey, what's that thing?" SplashMan tilted himself to the side, and took a good look at the watery blob. "Nope, definitely never seen that before..."

"Neither have I...the PET says its name is Slimer. But hey, at least we know about Shrimpy!"

"Yeah! Also, the Slimey looks watery to me! Maybe it'll give out an Aqua chip, too!"

"It's called Slimer..."

"Oh, right. What'd I say?"

"Never mind...let's get to work already!"

"Wait, it's called Slider, right?"

"...It's Slimer! I know you don't have ears, but that's no excuse for not hearing me right!"

"Oh, Slimer! Got it! Okay, I'm all set!" Before he could get any chip data, the Aqua Navi fired a blast of water towards the less familiar virus, followed with a scratching of his 'head'. "...Why did I do that? I was getting so good about that, too!"

"Eh, don't worry about it. It was probably a good thing this time!"

"Really?"

"Really! Just don't do that again anytime soon!" Sabrina grabbed a pair of chips, then inserted one of them into her PET. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

"We're all going to be soaked at this rate!" SplashMan took aim, and fired the arc of water at what seemed to be the middle virus. "WideShot fired! What now?"

"Just stand there and look pretty!" The second chip promptly became a used chip. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi sat down as he became shielded from attack. "Well, at least I can relax for a little bit..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Water Splash sig attack on Slimey (70, Aqua)
2-WideShot chip attack on ShrimpyB (80, Aqua, may hit up to two other viruses)
3-Guard 1 chip attack (60-, Reflect)]
The special hits the Slimer while both Shrimpies are struck by the Widshot. A shrimpy fires, but the shot reflects and takes it out.

ShrimpyA: 20
ShrimpyB: DELETED!
Slimer: 80

"Oh wow! I didn't get hit once!" SplashMan stood up and checked himself to make sure he, in fact, didn't get anything blown clear off. "Hooray! I'm in one piece!"

"Oh come on, I try to make sure you don't get hit too much..."

"Yeah, but I usually still get hit by something. This time they didn't even touch me! I feel like I could explode from happiness!"

"I'd rather you not, I don't want to go all the way back to Dad for a new Navi..."

"Then how about giving me something to make the viruses explode from taking a lot of damage?"

"Now you're talking!" Sabrina grabbed another pair of chips, and once more, inserted exactly one of them. "Battlechip, Hi-Cannon! Slot in!"

The blue cannon formed on the Aqua Navi's arm, and was aimed at the Slimey. "This is for having a name I didn't get right on the first try!" Boom! The shot was fired.

"Well, that's kinda your own fault...but anyway, let's finish this!" One more chip got inserted. "Battlechip, Bubbler! Slot in!"

"So I get to take out the Shrimpy with its own chip, huh?" The blue cannon became a hose-like attachment, and became trained on the red shrimp virus. "Neat!" The shot of bubbles was fired. "The end! At least I think it is...I'll let you know when the bubbles clear..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Hi-Cannon chip attack on Slimey (80)
2-Bubbler chip attack on ShrimpyA (50, Aqua)
3-Dodge (if necessary)]
Both viruses are shot down.

ShrimpyA: DELETED!
ShrimpyB: DELETED!
Slimer: DELETED!

Rewards: Bubbler, 150z
"That was easy!" SplashMan beamed, proud of himself, as he headed for the remaining data, the kind usually left behind by viruses. "Let's see here...scanning it now...wow!"

"What?"

"There's chip data! I think it's got Bubbler's data signature!"

"Really? Awesome!" Sabrina placed a blank chip into her PET, which soon became a chip with a Shrimpy's picture on it. "Got it! And yep, it's a Bubbler! One more Aqua chip for us!"

"Yeah! And since I didn't get hit, I feel great! I'm going to look around some more!"

"All right, get to it! Maybe we'll get something else...wait a sec..."

"Huh?"

"You forget to send over the zenny we got from winning! I know we got some!"

"Oh, right...guess I got caught up in the fact we got a Bubbler!" The data in SplashMan hands vanished, and reappeared as a figure on the PET screen. "There! NOW I can search! Right?"

"Right!"

"Okay, then I'm on it!" The Aqua Navi, fully energized, began an intense search for viruses. Well, intense by his standards...

(searching for Battle #2)
Virus Attack!

Swordy: 60
BombcornA: 70
BombcornB: 70
FirepheonixA: 110
FirepheonixB: 110

Battle 2 Start!
"Found some!" SplashMan looked around at his newest opponents, only to see that most of them were unfamiliar to him. "Uh, the sword guy I know, but what's with the corn and birds?"

"I've never heard of 'em, either. I have a feeling the birds attack with fire, since the PET says they're called FirePhoenixes, but the corn...how on earth does an ear of corn attack?"

"That's what I'm asking you..."

"Well, I've got nothing. Except battlechips. And personally, I say we take these things out with said battlechips before we really get to find out what we do!"

"I say that's a good idea!"

"All right! Let's focus on the FirePhoenixes first!" Sabrina performed her usual 'place a chip into the appropriate slot on top of her PET' motion. "Battlechip, WideShot! Slot in!"

The Aqua Navi felt right at home aiming the attack that matched his element. Though maybe that was because he was using it a lot lately. "WideShot, fire!" And the wide water attack went sailing towards the enemy.

"Good, now let's take out a corn thing next!" Another chip was slammed into the slot. "Battlechip, MarkCannon! Slot in!"

"Aiming, aiming, do do dooo..." And the second blast was disposed of. "Next!"

"Just hang on for a little bit. It worked last time, it can work this time, too! Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

"Okay, take five, huh?" SplashMan rocked slightly from side to side, waiting for the ensuing viruses to make their move. "La la la, waiting...la la la..."

[Order of Turn:
1-WideShot chip attack on FirePhoenixA (80, Aqua, can hit up to two other viruses)
2-MarkCannon1 chip attack on BombCornA (70, can lock on)
3-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflect)]
Splashman's aqua element gives the wideshot the extra width and power that it needs to take out the Firephoenix and a Bombcorn. His Markcannon then hits the Bombcorn head-on, blowing it into fragments of data. In retaliation, the Swordy attacks, only to have its attack reflected right back at it.

Swordy: 60 HP
BombcornA: DELETED
BombcornB: DELETED
FirepheonixA: DELETED
FirepheonixB: 110 HP

Splashman: 140 HP

...Twice in a row? SplashMan couldn't believe it. "Wow! We need to use Guard more often! I'm still intact!"

"I guess those Mettaur are good for something after all, huh?"

"Guess so! Anyway, can I go ahead and finish these guys?"

"Be my guest!"

However, a moment of silence ensued. Which became two moments. Which became three moments. And so on. "Uh...I think I need chips for that..."

"You've got water cannons, use them on that other FirePhoenix!"

"Oh, right, I can do that!" The Aqua Navi proceeded to blast water at the firebird. "Well, that was fun. What's next?"

"Okay, now I can help you!" Sabrina pulled out what she hoped was the final chip of this battle, and inserted it. "Battlechip, Hi-Cannon! Slot in!"

Naturally, SplashMan's arm became a blue cannon. "Gotta make sure I don't miss...there, I think I've got it now!" Boom! "That should do it! I think..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Water Splash sig attack on FirePhoenixB (70, Aqua)
2-Hi-Cannon chip attack on Swordy (80)
3-Dodge (if necessary)]
Wary of the watery blast that had finished off its other fiery ally, the Firephoenix dodged the watery blast as the Swordy was blasted to kingdom-come by the Hicannon. Splashman was wise to dodge after he had fired, however, as a giant fiery wave just clipped him, dealing minor damage (15).

Swordy: DELETED
FirepheonixB: 110 HP

Splashman: 125 HP
"What? It missed?!" Sabrina shot her PET a funny look, like it was tricking her or something. "Guess that thing isn't gonna go quietly...SplashMan, you're all right, right?"

"Yeah, I got out of the way, so I didn't take the big hit!"

"Good! Now get your arm ready! We can still water it down!"

"We can? ...Oh yeah, we can!" SplashMan aimed his arm at the cyberphoenix, though at this point it was still just an arm. "Ready!"

"Here we go!" The operator added a pair of chips to her PET's queue. "Battlechip, Bubbler! Double slot-in!"

Without budging his arm an inch, the Aqua Navi's appendage became more hose shaped. And without saying a word, he took two shots at the remaining foe. "Didn't have to move my arm or anything!"

"Stay there, SplashMan! I'm making sure you don't get nailed again if you missed! Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

And he found himself shielded once more. "You know, this may not be necessary..."

[Order of Turn:
1-Bubbler chip attack on FirePhoenixB (50, Aqua)
2-Bubbler chip attack on FirePhoenixB (50, Aqua)
3-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflect)]
The watery assault takes down the enemy.

Swordy: DELETED
FirepheonixB: DELETED

Splashman: 125 HP

-VICTORY!-
Prizes: 500z

(Also, as a note, please keep your Zenny totals outside of the tabs.)
"Phew! Glad that's over!" SplashMan wiped the area over his eyes, where most Navis' foreheads would be. "I'm still in good shape, too! Should I keep going?"

"I'll let you know as soon as I find out what we got from that battle!"

"Whoops, guess I got ahead of myself, huh..." The Aqua Navi wasted no further time in accessing and transferring the victory data. "No chip data, but plenty of cash, though!"

"Plenty, huh? Let's see here...yeah! We've got enough!"

"Enough for what?"

"...What have I been talking about for who knows how long?"

"Oh, right, that upgrade thing!"

"Yes, that upgrade thing. Now jack out so we can go get it!"

"Okay! I'm ready whenever!"

"Good!" And in a beam of light, the Net became one Aqua Navi lighter.

(back to real Yoka)