Valkyire.EXE VS Red.EXE

((Match will begin when both combatants post 'Ready'))
Red's head shot up when she heard someone call out. The other combatant had arrived.

She looked at Valkyrie, shrugged, and gave her a thumbs up, before swallowing whatever she was eating.

"This stuff is great, Ms. Valkryie! You should try some later!" Red exclaimed.

"Hmmm, well, I don't think she's here to partake in the sweets," Shin commented as he returned with two boxes.

"Oooh~ What'd you get?" Red inquired.

"Taiyaki, strange that they sell them in Netopia, but... oh well. You ready Myun?" Shin inquired sarcastically as the support unit still hadn't stopped at devouring the frosting. Hearing her name, the rabbit stopped what she was doing and got up.

After wiping the cream off her face, she gave Shin a thumbs up.

"Yeah yeah, well we've got another good match ahead of us, so..." Shin started, before a his navi interrupted him.

"Let's get this match started! Woohoo!" Red cheered, excited for this round. "Take no quarter! Take the whole thing!"

"You've got that right. Ready when you are!" Shin called, grinning.

[Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 210 HP]
[Myun.SP: 100 HP]

[Ready]
(( Back tomorrow don't drop. ))
((<drops regardless>))

((Jk, but I expect leeway during the first two weeks of September when I'm traveling abroad in Japan and China.))
((Monkey take, monkey give))
-Oh man, I LOVE taiyaki... wanna trade? I've got some Electopian nuggets with caramel filling and crushed nuts...

Sieg dug around in his pockets for a while before finding the box of sweets he was looking for. There was something in the way light reflected on it that suggested... stickiness. And possibly some expired dates.

- What the hell is that orange-ish brown fuzzy thing over there?
-Well, the sweets are from almost two weeks ago and I think I've accidentally spilled some soda on it, so it's only natural that some kind of fungi...
- I meant that thing at Red's leg.
-I know. It was a joke. I mean, look at this, do you see any fuzz on it? Okay, so there are some white spots here and there, but I'm certain they are completely healthy...
- JUST TELL ME ALREADY WHAT THE HELL IS IT!
-Looks like some support unit in the shape of an adorable little rabbit.
- A support... unit? I thought this tournament is one on one!
- Hey now... you should know best that everyone fights the way they can. Some fight using guts and lance, and some bring fuzzy animals to fight alongside them. I mean, look at that pitiful thing. It'd be worth half a navi at best. And I'm being generous.
-Hah, it's not like it matters. Just one more thing for my lance to pierce...

Valkyrie brandished her lance and assumed a fighting stance, pointing her weapon at Red & co.

- Fine! I'll show you the cruel reality of the battlefield! PREPARE YOURSELF, RED RIDING HOOD!

[size0]-So how about 2 nuggets for 3 pieces of taiyaki? 3 for 4?[/size]

<<READY>>

Valkyrie.exe: 120 HP
((Sorry, guys. Been unreasonably busy.))

The PA system crackles to life, "Uh, Is this thing on now?" a voice popped over, and the sounds of a crowd cheering in the background could be heard. "Oh! Yes! Well, HERE WE ARE!" the announcer roared. "AT THE ONB SEMIFINAL!" More applause.

"THIRTY TWO NAVIS ENTERED THE ARENA, AND NOW, A MERE FOUR REMAIN!" The announcer's voice was getting excited, "ALL OF THOSE OTHER MATCHES WERE PEANUTS COMPARED TO THESE LAST TWO ROUNDS, IT'S ALL ON THIS, BABY! THE FAIRY TALE FIGHTER, RED.EXE, VERSUS THE MYTHOLOGICAL MISTRESS, VALKYRIE.EXE!!!

All ten of the birthday cake's candles exploded, and began to burn brightly. "Oh, and on a related note, Happy Birthday to Ted in accounting's daughter, Susie!" The announcer added.

BEGIN!

ONB Tournament SemiFinal

Valkyire.EXE: 120 Hit Points

-VERSUS-

Red.EXE: 210 Hit Points
-----Assisting: Myun.SP: 100 Hit Points
Suddenly, weakened from starting to get melty, one of the giant candles collapsed, landing on Valkyire, smashing her. Dead.

"Uh, maybe a birthday cake wasn't the best idea for an arena after all. TED, YOU'RE FIRED." the announcer announced. "Er, rules are rules, I guess, so since Valkyire was just killed and stuff, Red wins! RED.EXE IS NOW YOUR ONB FINALIST!"

Two very confused Mr. Progs came out onto the cake, one brought a fancy envelope to Red. "For the final!" he said. The other was lugging a large bag. He drug it next to the fallen candle, where a gauntlet was just barely sticking up out of the frosting. "Uh, for you. Pick: 10000 Zenny, a Longsword, or an M-Cannon."

ONB Tournament SemiFinal

Valkyire.EXE: 0 Hit Points LOSE! GET: 10000Z OR Longsword OR M-Cannon

-VERSUS-

Red.EXE: 210 Hit Points WIN! GET: Final Pass
-----Assisting: Myun.SP: 100 Hit Points
"This Colosseum is bugged. I might have to try and fix it sometime," Shin mused, throwing his bag of taiyaki over at Sieg as the match reached its quick end.

"Off to train, I guess?" Red inquired, she and Myun already jacking out.

"Hm, that's not a bad idea," the self-proclaimed ace stated as he walked out.

[JACK OUT]
Sieg caught the box taiyaki... then after a second of thinking, threw it behind his back.

- I kind of lost my appetite.

Not to mention that I'm not in the mood for pity presents. The thought harbored inside his head so clearly, that any ESPs present would have had to turn their third eye away.

Once the 10000Z transaction was complete, Sieg plugged the jack in cable out, then left the place without a word.