Traceur.CMD VS Koumori.EXE

Hmmm...What to do...? I need to outsmart him...I know. Koumori thought as she came up with a plan. He might do the same thing, but, I can do it better. She thought again as she whispered to Kedamono. "Send me the Magbolt and Barrier...I have a plan." "A...Alright...I trust you. Sending to you now..." Kedamono whispered back, sending the chips.

Koumori received the chips quickly before small sparks rolled around the tips of her wings, sending a small spark into her body, but, she didn't use it...she held it within her and waited for a good chance to attack Traceaur.
Quickly, Koumori activated the Barrier chip in reserve, aside from the Magbolt, and quickly, a thin coating of blue enveloped Koumori, creating a sort of armor around her as she followed up with her shield NCP, creating a green shield in front of her at first as it quickly spun around her, ready to stop an attack from Traceur.

Overview
Ready Magbolt1 for reserve
Barrier (10 HP barrier)
Shield NCP (blocks one non-breaking attack)
"A-and they're off again! Traceur makes the first move and... oh dear, those don't look nice," Diamond whimpered as she caught sight of the Magnetic Field the electric medic had cooked up. The panels circulated mainly around the barricade Traceur was behind, so reaching him in melee combat would prove quite a challenge.

"Ooh! What's this? Koumori is... charging a chip? Well that's odd... Oh wait! Tracuer has... ripped off a panel! Yes folks, he has RIPPED OUT ONE OF THE PANELS HE CREATED. UNDERNEATH HIM NO LESS." the announcer screamed like it was the end of the world. "And he THROWS it! Oh the agon- Oh..." Diamond said, stopping abruptly as Traceur's panelshot only managed to slam into Koumori's barrier, disintegrating the defense rather abruptly. It would surely prove a shock to the bat navi, but the match continued on.

"Traceur seems to have fallen to the underlevel, and it now resting on one of the blocks! He's got an advantage folks! And Koumori... shields... OHGODWHEREDIDTHATTHUNDERCOMEFROM?" Diamond screeched nervously, eyes bugging out as a Thunder suddenly appeared on the battlefield, heading toward Koumori and...

"Oh, that's gotta hurt," Diamond winced as the Thunder shocked its way at Koumori's unprotected back, dealing a fair amount of damage. She wouldn't be moving very drastically anytime soon either, it seemed.

"Well, keep it touch folks! This exciting match is still underway!" Diamond commented to the audience, taking a bow.

Koumori.exe: 75 HP [Magbolt1 in Reserve][Stun! -1 Action][Upper Level]

Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [Lower Level][Magbolt1 in Reserve][On Top of CubeC]

Upper Terrain: 71% Normal, 25% Magnet (Around BarricadeC), 9% Hole

Lower Terrain: Normal (88%), Spring Panel (4%), Booster Pad (8%)

-Upper Level Objects-
Hematite ColumnA: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnB: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnC: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnD: (300 HP)

Hematite BarricadeA: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeB: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeC: (110 HP) [Magnet]
Hematite BarricadeD: (150 HP)

-Lower Level Objects-
Hematite CubeA: (300 HP) [Tethered]
Hematite CubeB: (300 HP) [Tethered]
Hematite CubeC: (300 HP) [Tethered]
Hematite CubeD: (300 HP) [Tethered]
"Ghhh...C-Can't move..." Koumori said as the paralysis took hold of her body, slowing her movements until her muscles locked into place and slowly relaxed.

"I'll...get you...for that..." she murmured, seeing that Traceur had went below the arena, possibly waiting to hit her again. "R-Recover50...NOW!" She yelled at her Netop, her HP had taken a drastic hit from a thunder, but, that's the price to pay for having slightly-higher-than-normal HP.

"Y-Yes, on it's way." kedamono said as she slotted the Recover50 into the PET, Koumori's body healing to full health.

"No more for now...I need to avoid his attacks...I have a feeling this will be over in my loss..." Koumori said, glumly, looking at the hole Traceur made with the Panel Shot. She quickly made a bead for a more protected area of the upper arena, running as fast as she could away from Traceur's position, hoping to evade his attacks as she jumped around, attempting to get airborne and evade his attacks, if any.

Overview
STUN'D
Recover 50 to self
Dodge
Traceur heard the announcer's voice, and immediately had to respond. "Dammit, how am I going to get up there in time?" He asked rhetorically, looking at the gap. It was impossible for him to just hop up there. The navi had had to clamber onto the block as it was from a leap far easier than this one. He couldn't exactly jump straight up there. The distance was impossible to measure at the moment, but would be difficult to manage, at the very least.

"Areagrab?" Joanne suggested, taking it out of the chips that made up the tournament folder. She wasn't exactly sure what it did, or what it would accomplish, but she had heard of it, and 'area grab' wasn't exactly the vaguest of terms. At the very worst, it'd make Traceur grab some terrain and chuck it at his opponent, like the Panelshot he had previously used.

"Yes, that will work perfectly. Now I need..." Traceur ran off the list of chips in his head, then leapt off the hematite block. "I would like that chip now." He spoke as he plummeted, and then Jo slammed the chip in. Traceur activated it immediately, disappearing into a blur of light that carried most of his colors within it. He reappeared above the field, in the air. He was high enough to take in the sights as he rose, and swiftly spotted his foe.

"Quick, give me the thunders!" The combat medic shouted, whipping out his weapon. He glanced down at it, grimacing. It wasn't big enough for what he wanted to use it for. It would suffice. He fired the weapon, which made a soundless boom. The air began to crackle, and motes of dust quickly spiraled to the gun as bolts of lightning flowed ominously toward the bat-navi. "Magbolt... formidable." If it hit, it would drag his foe to him.

"And quickly followed up with--" Joanne spoke, slapping the two thunders she could find into the PET as Traceur emptied his auto-revolver and placed bullets into the weapon with almost blurred speed.

"Two thunders!" Traceur finished the sentence, emptying the weapon and firing two bolts of ball lightning from the weapon, which lazily hung in the air for a moment before sizzling at the indicated target. The air had the acrid stench of ozone as the navi hit the ground with a roll.

"If any of that hit, we're in good shape. If everything hits, I'm pretty sure you just decimated that poor navi, Traceur." Joanne's tone was almost sad as she looked about the arena in reality while her navi raised himself to his feet in the virtual world.

1] Areagrab back up to top level, into the air above my magnet panels. [Dodge+Series of Move actions+Accuracy to next attack]
2] Use Reserved Magbolt and drag Koumori to self. [90+stun1]
3] Thunder1 [40+stun1+homing]
4] Thunder1 [40+stun1+homing]
"And they're at it again folks! Koumori has some trouble moving due to the Thunder effect, but she seems to have shaken it off, and healed herself! But Traceur has Areagrabbed back to the top folks and while Koumori was recovering, Traceur unleashed his hidden Magbolt! While not doing damage, the thing has kept Koumori still, yet dragged her toward the electric medic!" Diamond gasped, running through her play-by-play. Apparently she's gotten the hang of the job.

"Koumori's trying to dodge, but the pull is too strong! Traceur is overwhelming his opponent, two Thunders working their way toward the white bat! They both hit! Yeowch! That's gotta hurt!" Diamond continued, grimacing at the last part. "Traceur lands back on his magnet panels while Komouri is stunned. They are on opposite sides of the barricade folks! This won't last long, folks, so keep your eyes peeled!"

Koumori.exe: 40 HP [Magbolt1 in Reserve][Stun!x2 -2 Action][In front of BarricadeC]

Traceur.CMD: 100 HP [Behind BarricadeC][Magnet]

Upper Terrain: 71% Normal, 25% Magnet (Around BarricadeC), 9% Hole

-Upper Level Objects-
Hematite ColumnA: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnB: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnC: (300 HP)
Hematite ColumnD: (300 HP)

Hematite BarricadeA: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeB: (150 HP)
Hematite BarricadeC: (110 HP) [Magnet]
Hematite BarricadeD: (150 HP)

((Post by by April 27th at 12:00pm PST))
"I'll...k-kill you..." Koumori said as her body stiffened, worse than before, from the thunders that Traceur had managed to hit her with, her speed drastically cut, there wasn't a whole lot for the albino furred bat to do.

The second floor to the arena...it's my only chance to avoid him... Koumori thought as her body finally, after many painful seconds, unclenched enough from the stun for her to move. I have to go now... she thought again as she made a bead towards a part of the arena she could drop down to the lower part of the arena. It really was her only chance to avoid being beaten by him.

Actions 1&2: FUCKING STUNNED
Action 3: Get down the hole to the lower arena
"You, kill me?" Traceur spoke. "You can barely move." He wasted no time. "This will only be a jack-out, so I won't take it easy. I had meant to use this move right away, but you were too quick. I have learned much from this first fight. Far different than battling a mob of viruses." He jumped over the barricade with a half-step, surging all his power to his right arm. Jo noticed what he was doing from the last time he had pulled a trick like this.

"Slotting in Rageclaw." The moment the chip interacted with the PET, hexagonal plates exploded into existence around Traceur's arm. Fibres of interlacing artificial muscle stretched across plates, drawing them together as it retracted and duplicated, covering the plates. As it did so, additional plates covered the fibres, causing it to appear as if it were some sort of strange gauntlet that extended to the shoulder. Claws with joints formed as he formed a fist with them. The weapon was already beginning to disintegrate, so he made his move, punching out at Koumori with the modded rageclaw, making an uppercut as he shifted his weight and brought the fist up diagonally.

Raising his left hand, he fired his pistol once. Just once. The sound was more akin to a 'WHOOMPH' than a 'Bang', though. The spectacular burst of air derived from the weapon, punting whatever it hit even further into the air, hopefully further confusing Koumori and not allowing her to escape his attacks.

"And finally..." Traceur muttered.

"Dollthunder, slot in!" Joanne spoke dramatically, slapping in the electric chip as she grinned. This would be a finish to remember if it hit, and quite a disappointment to her if it didn't. The chip clicked, and Traceur's grimace grew wider.

"Alright, l let's see what this can do." Traceur focused on the disintegrating outer layer of the rageclaw, which was rapidly fading. Focusing it, he instantly compressed it into a tiny cylinder of energy, which continued to decay. He converted the energy as quickly as he could while opening up his auto-revolver. The navi shook out the casing remaining within. He slid in the piece of rapidly decoalescing energy, flipped the weapon closed, cocked it. Traceur aimed at Koumori, and pulled the trigger. A small red dot appeared where he had aimed.

Nothing happened for a couple moments.

Then a singular blast triggered, piercing through the clouds as it came down, pinpointing the laser painted target. It went straight through, hitting the ground. Traceur shook his head. A satellite strike. He could not come up with a better way to end the battle. Even if everything else had missed... That was a spectacle not to be trifled with.

1] Rageclaw [20 Koumori/20 air]
2] Airshot [20 Aimed to punt Koumori into the air further]
3] Dollthunder [80 Elec]
4] Dodge
"And this is it folks! The odds are in Traceur's favor while Koumori is locked down from the stun! Traceur's closing in on Koumori, he's got a Rageclaw and.. Nice shot! Traceur has whacked the bat high into the air, but that doesn't seem to be all! Seems he wants to keep her afloat with... could it be folks? It is! A well aimed Airshot has kept Koumori afloat, and now she's higher than ever! The bat barely escapes jacking out with the help of her undershirt program! What could Traceur's plan be for his opponent?" Diamond commented, running through her play-by-play.

"Koumori swoops! She's trying to head for the hole, but can she make it? No! She's too far up to get there in time! A crackle of thunder comes from the sky! It's another attack from Traceur! A Dollthunder folks! That's gotta hurt!" the crystal controlling navi grimaced as about 10,000 volts of electricity zapped through Koumori's systems before she could get half the distance she needed to fly to the hole. The undershirt was used up, and she quickly disintegrated and reformed back in Kedamono's PET.

"That's game! The winner of this match is Traceur.CMD! CONGRATULATIONS!" Diamond announced. "Thanks for being with us folks! See you again." And so she too, jacked out in a column of green light as confetti drizzled down on the battlefield upon the proclamation of Traceur's victory.

A holoscreen popped up on Kedamono's holoscreen display, giving her two options for a compensation reward.

---------------
MATCH END
---------------

Victor- Traceur.CMD- GET: Second Round Pass.

Loser- Koumori.exe- GET: 1000z or Recov30
"Th-that was a good match. I-I've never had one like it." Kedamono stammered, in awe of Tracur and his netop. They hadn't taken a single point of damage. "U-Um, here, t-take this. It's my E-mail. I hope to talk to you later." She said as she took out a small card from her shorts pocket and handed it to Joanne. Indeed it had her E-mail on it, but also her place of work, the zoo. "I-I hope to stay in contact with you." She said as she turned around to the atendent, giving the folder up, as she took the Recover30 battle chip and left for ACDC town. Koumori was quietly snoozing away.

Joanne GET: Kedamono's E-mail (Kedamono kodarashi@YokaZoo.net)
"Alright." Joanne took the email and placed it into her PET, nodding slightly. She then proceeded to jack out Traceur, and walk out of the Colosseum, almost forgetting to hand in her tournament folder.