Daisy.EXE VS Red.EXE

"And here goes Red! Daisy seems to be off-kilter, caused perhaps by the termination of her shadow effect, and becomes easy prey! There's a Cornshot, and here comes Red's BambooKnife again, and...and...bees! Red's deployed a RiskeyHoney chip, and bees are just...just streaming out...so many...so many beeeeeeeeeeees! Call it off! Hurry, call it off!"

Huge red holographic letters appeared in the middle of the arena. They read, ADMINISTRATOR OVERRIDE -- FORCED SHUTDOWN INITIATED. The walls of the arena flickered, like a bad TV signal. The Navis remained stable. Well, at least Red did. Daisy's programming splintered and broke as she was forcibly ejected from the computer.

"We apologize for the disruption!" Item shouted over the howling hurricanes of white noise. "The administration recommends that you please go and find another match to enjoy!"

[[color=green]VICTORY...assured?[/color]]

Red.EXE gets: Second round pass!
Daisy.EXE gets: Recov30 or 1000z!
Panting heavily and gasping for breath, Red gripped the end of her BambooKnife tightly before it disintegrated into the air as a result of the battle routines ending. Blinking in surprise, Red looked around, astounded at what she just accomplished.

"We.... won?" the crimson crusader gasped, still amazed at her victory. She turned to her operator, whose eyes were beginning to tear at the corners. Sniffing, the self-proclaimed ace let the flood of victory tears run down his face as he nodded his head and gave his navi a thumbs up.

"WE WON!" Red, Myun, and Shin cried out in unison, pumping their fists into the air. Relief ran through each of their bodies, regardless of size.

"Damn, damn, DAMN. THAT WAS GREAT! THAT WAS AWESOME! WE CAN DO IIIIIIT!" Shin roared, body trembling from excitement. Punching toward Virgil in a case of manly sportsmanship, he bellowed, "THAT WAS EPIC! I LIKED THAT MATCH! GOOD FIGHT, VIRGIL! RAAAAAAAH!"

"YAAAAAH! Thanks for the match Miss Daisy! That was fun! It was so close at times, but it was really exciting! Woohoo!" the red-caped wonder called to her opponent.

"Alright! I hope Round 2 is exciting as this! I'll never forget you Virgil! So keep in touch!" Shin shouted, sending an e-mail link to his opponent.

And with that, the two ran off.

[Virgil GET: Shin's e-mail! (Ace@global.net)]

[JACK OUT]
Virgil just remained quiet after all that had happened... and he remained so during Shin's excitement. A bit after Shin had left the room, Virgil let out a light chuckle...

"Bees... Defeat by bees..."

The man said, followed shortly by laughter. He grasped one side of his face, and continued his laughter.

"Bees! Freaking Bees! Good one Murphy, good one!" He almost shouted... the laughter now dying down. He lets go and lets out one last chuckle before looking at his hand.

"Ha, seems like the stress is getting to me..." He whispered, spotting something red on the tips of his fingers. He gets his prize for competing then leaves the room.