Just Good Business

Continuing resolutely in her scheme to put up no resistance and allow herself to be completely incapacitated, Daybreak indulged in the thrill and shiver of her treatment while her vampire target leaned in close, lifting her head so that he could seal the blindfold about her remaining eye. it felt tight and snug when he was done, enough that its presence couldn't be forgotten, but not enough to be uncomfortable for her either. With her sight taken, the vampire hunter would e relying mostly on her other senses for information.

Pieces formed part of a picture for her; the pressure that showed he was still kneeling on the bed beside her, with one hand pressed firmly into the sheets high on the far side. Combined with the faint flutter of air across her cheeks, she'd be able to tell he was leaning over her, his face close to hers.

"You are craving my touch now, toy. Your body screams for it unbidden..." the words came with another pronounced upward tug on the binding ring near her waist, grinding the strap between her legs tight again. "You are trapped, helpless before my whims. Your pleasure and mine are both in my hands to control; my hands alone to give, or to withhold." Without warning, fingertips pinched and tugged hard one her other nipple, the one that had been left mostly alone so far. It stopped, and the exploring fingers traced lines across her skin, all the more sensitive now that they were one of the few sensations open to her senses. The fingers spiralled around the breast, moving outward,s then traced the leather straps over her chest, tugging gently on each of the major rings as they passed, so that Daybreak would feel, however briefly, each of the straps that made up her outfit hugging her body. There was a pause and the fingertips landed again, on her inner thigh, dragging firmly up from near her knee, all the way in until just before they reached her lower strap. This repeated on her other thigh, but just a little bit slower, teasing.

Quote ()

You did take the Mistress outfit. We thought you'd try to take the lead, you know, trick him into something that would let you tie him up and shut him down? Whatever your plan is, I hope it's more than acting like some collar girl who can't think further than her next orgasm.

We cannot be seen. The victim is never the only witness, any more than this tyrannical bastard and I are the only witnesses to what you're doing now. There are other eyes, do you understand? They might be turned elsewhere right now, but they will look back later, and they cannot see anyone but you.

Reading or thinking about Uprising's message might be getting difficult if Daybreak truly was focused on the kinkier side of her plan. CommissionMan had stood from the bed, and her sense of his whereabouts would be sparse for a moment, until she felt his fingers press against the leather strap between her legs and manipulate it back and forth a few times. He didn't touch Daybreak herself in this manner, not letting his fingertips stray off the leather, but surely he would soon, right? The hand retreated, leaving Daybreak in a state of almost total sensory deprivation. There was no pressure on the bed, or contact with her body, and the cool, fresh scent of the room was unchanged. He wasn't making any sound, either, and all she could hear would be the crack of thunder and the rain falling heavily outside. The already dim room meant that no light penetrated her blindfold, so when he next spoke in answer to her question, his voice would be the sole focus of most of her senses.

"My deeds? You wish to know of all my many past triumphs and conquests? Foes crushed and opponents devoured? Or perhaps you want to hear of those who came before you instead? The many countless women who have found themselves a slave to my touch, all past hopes dreams or wants supplanted by nothing more than their need to receive my perfection and bring me pleasure? But what are such stories to tell, when at least one of these things I may show you instead..." The voice circled around the bed as he spoke, low and deep, that same carefully crafted tone of dominance and power; the more she heard it, the more Daybreak might get the impression that it was definitely something practiced, rather than his natural way of speaking. There came the sound of clinking glass, and the trickle of fluid being poured from one vessel into another.

"But perhaps I haven't taken enough from you yet. I can already feel how strongly your body longs for me, but we are only beginning. Maybe I should take your voice from you as well, before we continue? Or maybe... maybe you do need more time to appreciate your longing. Maybe I will leave you for a time, to think on your desires." There came the sound of a glass clinking onto the bedside stand and the drawer below opening again, and shutting.

"But I am as magnanimous as I am powerful, toy. Perhaps I will let you choose which is first. shall I take your voice from you, and let your writhe wordless as well as helpless in the exquisite torments to come... or shall I test your endurance first, and yet leave your mouth your own, so that I can listen to you beg and plead?"

Certainly he had poured himself a glass of the wine now, though Daybreak would just be guessing as to whether he'd actually taken a drink or not. For her part, Uprising hadn't taken any strike yet, but that might be for any number of reasons, all things considered. Of course, if he wasn't touching the bed, there was no point in attacking at all, so that was likely the primary reason.

--------------------------------------

Outside in the rain, the only sight visible on the suite deck was an almost comical 'sheet ghost', formed by the dress draped over the floating familiar eyeball. Still, the others hadn't moved at all, so when if began drifting about for more contact, it came up against Tera again almost immediately. So far it's gentle rubbing and nuzzling weren't doing anything to disrupt their cover... well, not any more than it's highly visible floating form was, covered by the equally visible dress. On the other hand, it did get a reaction from one of the others somewhere in the line of hidden SPs.

"Can't we hide that thing?" a quiet, sharp whisper asked, while closer to the familiar, Tera's voice answered back.
"No, not safely. It was tricky to do the first time, and could easily go wrong. It's part of the other navi, Daybreak. Actually a part of her, not a support program. If we mess up trying to hide this thing, it will affect her too, and we can't have that while she's in there."
"Let's hope they don't look out the window then."
"At the very least, I'm not staying like this..." Tera's voice again, followed by the sound of more moving fabric. "Uprising doesn't need me in there, so I'm going to refresh." What happened next was that a pair of crushed velvet boots appeared, having been gently slipped off, and then a bra followed by a matching set of underwear were deposited on top of the familiar while it floated close by. Apparently Tera had felt the need to strip off the borrowed, non-GMO clothing before reforming her normal outfit, rather than letting them get destroyed in the refresh. there was a quiet snicker from someone else.

"What in the world will they he think, if he looks out and sees that floating about out here?" the familiar was completely obscured by the dress, which trailed down to the ground neatly, and had now been 'topped' with Tera's thrown of undergarments too, though now Tera was attempting to push it away from her body slightly, likely so she could refresh her outfit in peace without any interference.
"He will be highly confused." She responded. "And confused is something we can work with, as long as none of us are seen.

Program Status

EJO Delay: Bed contact
HP/Write Protection Compromise: Drinking Wine
Chip and Signature Lock Out: Blindfold contact
NaviCust Compromise: Cuff Contact

CommissionMan: EJO: Normal, HP/Write Protection: Unknown, Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal

Daybreak: EJO: Delay in effect, HP/Write Protection: Normal, Chips and Signatures: Comprmised, NaviCust: ...Unknown, but very likely compromised. (Daybreak doesn't know which set of cuffs holds the trojan; they are all attached now, but arguably, the one on her void wrist isn't touching Her, just her brace. If it is that one, then it becomes hard to be sure if it is affecting her or not )

Uprising: EJO: Delay in effect (It's a tight squeeze, even for her), HP/Write Protection: Normal, Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal.
For Daybreak, too many things were going right; for Marian, too many things were going wrong. While the vampire huntress was so enraptured that she wasn't thinking straight, her operator was quickly realizing that her navi was making a serious mistake... two of them, actually. One was based on a verifiable failure, however, and that was best stressed right away. "Daybreak, you goof! You realize that all the pieces don't work unless he's actually wearing them, don't you?" she questioned, seeming even less patient with her navi than usual. "It's not just about him touching them, he has to wear them!"

The brief lack of moaning and gasping, replaced by stupid silence, revealed that her navi had not thought about that.

"So, uh, you know, reverse course on that. If that's even possible at this point... It's hard to even imagine, given that you're blindfolded and bound face-down," the former vampire story lover added. "Good luck on that. But if you get close to drinking that wine, I'm jacking you out. I don't think your employer's going to pay us for that, though." Daybreak nodded to show she confirmed. Crossing her arms, Marian stared at the ceiling and contemplated whether to mention the other problem, wondering if Daybreak had already realized it herself.

In fact, one-eyed and blindfolded though she was, she had. She sent another message over to her employer.

Quote ()

Pardon me, but you're saying these other eyes, belonging to the same person or persons that will punish you if they catch you in the act, "cannot see anyone but me?" What will they do when they see me? What does it mean, that it is allowable for them to see me commit the act of killing but not you?

Daybreak had wanted to add a snappy comment about how she was about to show what a huntress was capable of, when she instead proved that a huntress was capable of moaning erotically at the touch of her own prey. She stayed quiet for a bit as Commeseur stepped away. The next part was to play indifferent for a bit, as much so as she could. She'd have to rely on the shock factor of her next statement, so she tried to make it a good one: "My suggestion... Why don't you take that gag and place it into your own mouth, where it belongs? My lord." She paused to let that sink in, her expression staying in the same amused smile that it often displayed, her eye hidden behind the blindfold. "I believe the charade's gone on for long enough."

She would allow him to say what he needed, but then would bull on as though she hadn't heard him. "I think we both know that if you want to experience bliss... true bliss... it's not me who should be chained up here, baring her ass. It was fate that brought me here today, in the truest sense, and as much fun as we're having... there is the mortal and there is the divine. What you're enjoying now? That is merely the mortal. To transcend... to grasp hold of divinity and what it means... well, that requires a deal of sacrifice. What would sacrifice be to a man such as yourself? Do you even know the concept?" she spoke on and on. "Then learn it. Place the gag into your mouth if you are ready to sacrifice and, in doing so, to take a glimpse into the unknowable that we call 'heaven.' If you are ready to ascend, unchain me... you will know joy and agony, somewhat indistinguishable from one another and all the greater because of it."

It probably sounded strange, such a haughty speech coming from a prostitute, but she hoped he realized that she was no ordinary woman (if her void hand, eyepatch, strange manner of speech, and inexplicable, criss-crossed suntan hadn't already done that). Tajana was writing again now, excited to think what possibilities might be reached if Daybreak's gambit paid off... just as much as she was frightened by the possibility that it might fall through anticlimactically. Marian, for her part, had zero confidence that the plan would work, but that might be because she was, at this stage in her life, completely repulsed by Daybreak's flowery descriptions of divinity and power and what not.

"Now, unchain the demon and tempt fate! Pay the price... and reap the reward!" Daybreak urged. If there was one thing she didn't lack, it was enthusiasm for what she was saying.

------------------------------

To the SP, which was currently blind but didn't seem to mind it much more than Daybreak did, the stack of clothing forming on top of it was just extra layers. It took this as a sign of encouragement and decided to increase nuzzling, despite her attempts to break away from it. If one were to look outside the window now, they'd see a strangely moving sheet ghost with panties on its head, sliding up and down quickly in place. Finally, Tera managed to wrench it away from herself, a less easy to ignore sign that she needed some space. Begrudgingly, the familiar complied. Thankfully, unlike the situation inside the room, the familiar didn't suddenly insist on Tera acting like its pet, so things mostly stayed the same.
Uprising's response to her questioning message didn't come right away, and it gave time for Daybreak to get on with her own hurried attempts at reversing the situation she was in. As much as she couldn't see anything, or hear very much beyond the wind and rain, and the crack of thunder, she did hear a long intake of breath from off to one side as she made her bold statement.

"Girl..." It was an ominous warning, though now that she was listening for it specifically, Daybreak might be able to hear the slightest quaver of uncertainty; a dominator who didn't quite know whether this was the behaviour of a submissive being 'naughty', or something more truly rebellious. Along with the warning, she would hear the flex of leather, as though several straps of it were being flexed taut between strong hands. After she continued, though, there was clear hesitation from the man vampire. After another stretch of seconds, she felt a single finger trail down her thigh, and then further over her calf, eventually to toy at the cuff binding her nearest ankle. The next sound she heard would be a bit more reassuring in some ways; the sound of a swallow, followed by the clink of the glass being placed down again. If it was indeed the wine he'd poured out for himself, then he had now almost certainly drunk some of it.

"Go on..." His voice still waxed power and ownership, but again, now that she was listening for it, that undercurrent of affectation and uncertainty was present. He let her speak, delivering the fiery speech that surely had to seem strange, coming from a woman so restricted as she was.

"Do not speak to me of gods and divinity. Hmph..." His first answer scoffed haughtily at the concept, but he went on in a more thoughtful tone, walking around the bed to draw casual fingertips up the inside of Daybreak's other leg instead. "But... perhaps you are right. I have been seeking newer, fresher amusements as the years go by. Old pleasures fail to entertain as they did once before. Maybe I shall give you a chance... But I warn you, girl..." Suddenly he was kneeling beside her, his lips close to her head as he whispered, and one hand cupping her head and chin to turn it towards him despite the blindfold. "If you do not deliver, I shall be most displeased, both with you, and with North Square." He exhaled, and the fingers holding her face traced her features a bit more firmly. "Now... I shall give you a taste of power, and let the mastery pass from me to you..." Two of his fingers pressed between her lips, and before she could really be aware of what was happening, Daybreak would taste the hint of a sweet, fruity wine. Just a tiny hint of it, and there was likely no way her operators would know it had happened, unless she told them, or Uprising for that matter, but it was what it was, all the same.

Her host stood from the bed and began carefully removing her cuffs one at a time, starting with her wrists. Daybreak would be free to remove the blindfold herself, if she chose to do so, and if she did, she'd find that the gag, a simple black strapped ball gag, sitting folded neatly on the bed beside her. While this was going on, Uprising sent her response, as strange as it was to be conducting a conversation in the middle of all else.

Quote ()

"No-one is going to punish me, Daybreak. This is about the motivation, the spectacle, the symbolism! We need the right image to help stir the people; the dramatics of it must be right. If images, stills, re-enactments, found footage, anything like that, surfaces of this momentous event, it must be done right. the image of a lone heroine exacting the destiny of her deity against a dark and terrible usurper is far more striking than any other picture, don't you see? I am no-one important, just a single pair of hands in a crowd, but you... you are Daybreak, chosen and destined, are you not? Now please, we haven't the time to argue this, you have a chance now, to make your shot count."

Amongst other things that might come to mind, as Daybreak was given the mastery of the situation and the right to take command and control her target as she herself had just been controlled, was that if she did restrain, and ultimately strike through her vampire, she'd probably stand a good chance of hitting Uprising, beneath, as well. If she was concerned about that, of course.

------------------------------

Outside, the most interesting thing to report was that, before finally being pushed away, if the familiar was particularly sensitive, it might have noted getting the opportunity to press itself against particularly soft, squishy parts of the invisible girl's body, and confirm that they were, most likely, unclothed in the moments before she restored her own outfit. Though, it was covered in her dress and underclothes, so, it wouldn't be much different than nuzzling the area while she was fully dressed anyway. Oh well. For the most part, the hidden SPs, having given up on actively trying to disguise it again, now seemed completely unconcerned about whether the familiar got spotted or not. The rain was swiftly making the dress and underwear covering it quite wet, though.

Program Status

CommissionMan: EJO: Compromised, HP/Write Protection: Compromised, Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal

Daybreak: EJO: Compromised, HP/Write Protection: Probably compromised, but Daybreak herself is the only one who knows this., Chips and Signatures: Normal, if she removes the blindfold and stops touching it., NaviCust: Normal, as soon as she's out of contact with all four cuffs.

Uprising: EJO: Compromised (It's a tight squeeze, even for her), HP/Write Protection: Normal, Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal.

"Ho ho ho! God smiles upon me, as ever," the vampire huntress thought to herself with righteous smugness, as the supposed vampire bent to her will. She wasn't sure whether to chock that up to her persuasive skills, her God's intervention, luck, or D, all of the above. In spite of her trying to get in character for the master role, Daybreak couldn't help but shiver a bit as Commeseur's fingers caressed her inner thigh; that was one of her weak spots. "Understood, 'my lord.' And I hope you will seek to please me as well," she answered boldly. In spite of herself, she panicked a bit when she felt the taste of wine... ordinarily she enjoyed wine, especially expensive wine, but now keenly aware of what each S&M element was going to do to her, she didn't feel so comfortable consuming it.

Once she was unbound, she did indeed remove her blindfold... she was used to being sans one eye, but not both. She saw the gag on the bed, waiting for her to utilize, and smiled wickedly. "Hm hm hm! I thought I told you to put in the gag as a sign of your acceptance? Oh dear... Disobedient already," she chuckled, while stretching the length of the band out between each hand, which were held into tight fists. She gave a quick kiss to the ball of the band, then sat up from the bed; she was tall, perhaps not so much as him, but that would position her well to hold it up to her mouth. "Open up," she commanded; if he didn't do so, she'd actually reach to his chin and try to assist it open, until she got it in. With the expertise of someone who was more obsessed than one ought to be with tools such as ball gags, Daybreak fastened it around, smiling wide and biting her lip with excitement as she did.

Marian and Tajana both thought this seemed like a good development... in different ways. Marian was happy to see that her navi might be getting the upper hand, even if she didn't particularly like her navi. Tajana found the juices were really getting flowing, thanks to the interesting role reversal scenario.

If Daybreak got her new boy toy to accept his new role and settile into the gag, she'd continue by grabbing the lappel of his suit. "Now... look at how your mistress is dressed! I find it quite... ill-fitting that you are dressed thus while your mistress has been so generous to you, sharing so much with you. So... let's see you strip," she commanded, flexing the blindfold between her fists while she talked. She smiled flirtatiously, her red eye gleaming while she tugged one lapel in an impatient manner. "You shall strip until you're at least as naked as I am... or completely naked. I'll leave that to your judgment." The vampire huntress smirked, stepping running her own fingers up the inside of his leg in imitation of what he'd tried, before drawing back slightly. "And yes, bite down upon that filthy toy of yours... That's what you like to do, isn't it? Bite." She punctuated this by biting onto one of her own metallic fingers, producing a little clang as she nibbled on it.

Presumably, this might finally give her a little time to respond to Uprising:

Quote ()

"You make a valid point. It is my place to inspire others to action with my holy works... So, for now, be inspired, and use me to inspire others if you can. And if you do want to be punished, we can always arrange that later! Only joking."

Success only made her more egotistic, it was apparent, and her ego was fed well by Uprising's words. The smaller girl had found just the right way to manipulate her, it seemed. On the other hand, once again, actually slaying the vampire didn't appear to be at the forefront of Daybreak's mind... She was watching eagerly to see if she'd succeeded in making the wealthy vampire shed some of his wealth for a good cause, so to speak.

"Oh dear... It's a good thing Alexandru won't be home for a while," Tajana commented quietly. "I haven't been attracted to a man in a long time... but it's still pretty saucy to watch."

"Yeah, well, just remember how it's got to end," Marian sighed grimly. "I'm starting to think it would be a great idea to pull the plug on this thing before it goes too much further. You don't kill somebody for anything less than pure evil, and right now he just seems like a bad businessman... Hm... It might not be in the leader under the bed's plan, but you know... I think I may have an idea. Let's see if Uprising gets anywhere first," she thought out loud, wiping a juice stain off the counter absently as she talked. "And well, if our captive's such a bad boy... maybe he'll spill what makes him such a bad boy to his mistress?"

"He'll need to lose the gag for that..." Tajana reminded her.

"We can cross the bridge when we come to it," Marian answered with a quick nod.

----------------------------------------

To its credit, the eyeball creature didn't seem to be particularly devoted to seeking out his caregiver's naughty areas. On the other hand, it didn't seem shy about rolling around randomly, even if random happened to include some of said parts. The familiar unfortunately didn't have the kind of clarity of thought to realize, first off, that it looked ridiculous, and that, secondly, its looking ridiculous and visible might prove dangerous to it. Instead, it just floated midair with growing discontent that was a mixture of feeling a little jilted, being bored, being blind, and being damp. It might not stay the way it was for long, but unless the others were fluent in supernatural metal eyeball behaviors, they probably wouldn't know what it meant that the thing was floating stationary like that.
As she unveiled her remaining eye, Daybreak found her new toy standing before her, eyes watching. The less certain and cautious air about him was more clear, now that he had agreed to shed the dominant role, and his eyes did flick to the ball-gag as his new mistress reminded him of the suggestion she'd given. There was a flicker, just a moment, when it looked like he might say something to object — after all, that command had been more of a suggestion in principle, and given before they'd agree to the switch, but he held his tongue after considering it for a moment and merely nodded, before allowing her to fit him with the restraint. It was perhaps a bit unfortunate for any hopes that her operators had for Daybreak deciding that he was anything other than vampiric, that the insertion of the ball gag helped to show off his canine teeth, which were slightly more prominent than they might normally be. This was, of course, a prominent trend in fictional characters being depicted as ruthless businessmen, but Daybreak didn't seem likely to interpret it that way.

In the time she had to glance the room again, the vampire hunter would be able to confirm that it was, indeed, the wine that he had taken most of a glass from, and by extension, a few drops for herself. There was still no knowing it those tiny drops were enough, but it was probably better not to take any risks that might test it. When she grabbed onto his clothes, there was, again, an instinctive hesitation, as though he was about to react, which was promptly quelled into a more pliable reaction.

Obediently, or perhaps just because he liked looking at her body, CommisionMan lowered his gaze over her as she instructed, taking in the details of her form, then raised his hands to begin carefully undoing his formal clothes. He took obvious care with the actions, and it would have seemed very suave and gentlemanly, if not for the gag that kept his teeth bared slightly. Each garment was folded neatly and laid across the chair by his dresser, until he was down to a simple pair of black briefs, where he paused to see if this was sufficient for Daybreak's desires. Underneath, his body was toned, but simple; the skin was all one smooth tone without any natural blemishes or differences, and smooth of any hair. There was tone and definition, but only enough to draw a nice cut, and no more. Though he'd left his briefs on thus far, there was no question that he was still quite excited.

Daybreak had full control of the situation right now; at least while he was giving her this chance to show him something new, her vampire target wasn't taking the reins, or making much effort to assert himself at all, especially with the gag in. He did nod and open his eyes wider for a moment at her biting comment, and there was a slightly visible squeeze on the ball in response to it, but that was all for now. Uprising hadn't opted to send her any responses after the last, but there wasn't a lot that needed saying right now, other than to let the huntress do her work.

While the rain storm hammered down outside and thunder cracked in the air, the invisible support programs outside waited in silence now, disregarding the familiar and its... costume. It might well be getting bored with the situation, and the rain, and the lack of warm, soft contact, but neither Tera, nor any of the others, seemed to be about to acknowledge its presence now; there was an air of tension while they awaited any emergency or need to respond to their master.

--------------------

Program Status

CommissionMan: EJO: Normal, HP/Write Protection: Compromised, Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal

Daybreak: EJO: Normal, HP/Write Protection: Probably compromised, but Daybreak herself is the only one who knows this., Chips and Signatures: Normal, if she stops touching it., NaviCust: Normal

Uprising: EJO: Compromised (It's a tight squeeze, even for her), HP/Write Protection: Normal, Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal.
"Ho ho ho... Doesn't it feel good to be honest for a change?" Daybreak cooed, noting with particular interest the bared, spike-tipped fangs inside the mouth of her target. His body wasn't exactly her type... she preferred guys who were either strong enough to overpower her, ugly enough to make her feel like she was being violated, or handsome enough to arouse her in the more conventional fashion. Still, beggars couldn't be choosers, and he did have one very alluring upside, at least: his status, his teeth, his apparent aversion to going outdoors, his strange, hairless body... all of these confirmed his status as a vampire to her (well, the last part didn't have anything to do with it, but it still confirmed it to her). From here on out, it would be up to him whether he wanted to let her keep control or fight back, as long as he didn't need his voice to do it.

"I'm not all black leather and whips... I can do positive reinforcement as well," she continued, her words soft but clearly veiling her true intent; if he wanted to be touched nicely, he wouldn't have let her get this far under her new gimmick. Still, pretending, she moved forward to place the blindfold around his head, using her flesh hand for gag while holding his head still using the metallic one. She kept her face very close to his as he lost his sight (assuming he allowed her to keep going, that is). Assuming that was all went well, she'd move on to phase 2. "If you continue to please me... you'll get the good hand," she insisted, trailing her human fingertip down his abdomen, then brazenly stroking the length of his member with two fingers over the cloth, very gently. "And, for demostration purposes... if you displease me..." she whispered into his ear, smiling sadistically, before wrapping her metallic fingers around his elevated protrusion and giving it a short tug. It wouldn't exactly be comfortable at all, but her hand still moved with human precision, even though it was a heated, metallic prosthetic. It'd undoubtedly be a new experience for him, if nothing else...

"It's cute, how you preserved yourself that way. Your little shorts..." Daybreak laughed again, giving a short pull on the front of his elastic and snapping it back. "I don't think it'll be a long time before you're begging me to pull you out of them... Perhaps we should have a signal? Just tap out, like you're submitting to me, and I'll give you release... or tough it out, as long as you're able. i don't plan on losing to you. I have a stake in this as well..." She reached out to take his hand with her metallic one, then led him over to the bed to sit. "Now... lie down. Can you even picture the bed you're on? I'm going to grin while I watch you trying to get yourself on there just right..."

If he actually lowered himself to that, she really would grin and let him try. If he didn't, she'd still smile but would instead help him out, orienting him so that she could reach both arms out to one bedpost and restrict him using the handcuffs. If she got this far, she'd have many of the objectives met, although she would, notably, still be on the bed herself, which would be dangerous given the risk she put to her own EJO procedure. "It's almost time... are you comfortable?" she asked again. "Because that cute part of you looks like it wants attention. Assuming he wasn't kicking himself free, she would stand up for a moment, then get back onto the bed, facing opposite her original direction. He'd feel a telltale depression in the bed and hear the creak, as she spread her legs and moved her ample thighs and buttocks near to his face, straddling his collar and pressing her bare breasts against his upper groin. Her body was surprisingly weighty, which, on reflection, actually made sense given her height and body shape. "We'll play good-touch bad-touch... You're going to need your mouth free for this one."

She reached behind herself to loosen up the gag, then allowed it to hang at his jaw or neck, however it fell. "Here's how it works... You're going to tell me the worst, most awful things that you've done to people... If you're a good boy who plays nice, I'll give you a pleasant touch... If you're a bad boy who's done nasty things, you'll get due punishment. I might give you a little tug or a little squeeze... or if it's especially heinous, I might just bury your face and suffocate you with my ass," she warned (assured?) him, clenching her legs at his shoulders and leaning her bottom out teasingly. "So... fess up." Of course, Uprising hadn't asked for CommissionMan's confessions, but Daybreak still intended to hear them.

----------------------------------------

On the other side, Tajana was busily taking notes but reflecting that this was a good deal too risque for her target teenybopper audience. A dash here and there, however, would allow them to indulge in this freaky world her navi lived in... Authentic, but a little dangerous. That could make for good writing. Maybe.

Marian, for her part, was surprised that Daybreak had basically picked up on her plan without her saying anything. "Boy, for all of our sakes, I kind of hope the guy is a vampire now. Otherwise, I feel kind of sorry for him," she murmured, crossing her arms thoughtfully.

"I don't know... some people might enjoy this type of thing, once in a while," Tajana reflected. Marian turned to her with a red face, trying to see if she could read any desire for experimentation in her wife's expression, but Tajana's cool smile, collected as though modeling for a painting, betrayed none of that. "Penny for your thoughts?" she asked, noticing Marian staring.

"Nothing! I was just thinking it's great that we don't have to do that sort of thing ourselves, ha ha ha..." the younger of the two laughed, before focusing her attention back on the PET.

------------------------------------------

As things heated up everywhere else, they continued to instead cool down for the eye outside, much to its chagrin. Under its sheet, it began to spin petulantly, then more slowly... it began to dip in the air slightly, before shaking itself awake. Daybreak would probably freak out later if anyone told her that her treasured familiar had nearly plummeted countless stories down and smashed upon the pavement.
There was a moment when Daybreak's new boy toy tensed beneath the feeling of her metal digits holding his head, but with her smooth motions and assured stance, he allowed her to continue stripping back his senses one by one. Perhaps to her disappointment, however, he didn't see too disabled by the loss of his sight, at least not in his own bedroom. The possible bloodsucker had given her the reins of the event, but he wasn't specifically showing any kind of submissive posture to her yet, though she was close enough to hear a long intake of breath at the way she gripped and tugged through his one remaining garment.

With his mouth gagged and his eyes covered it was a bit harder to read whether the sharp intake was good or bad; his body responded, tense and shifting a little, but he didn't make any move to stop her or interrupt Daybreak's show of power. Watching him carefully, she would be able to see that he was breathing at least a little quicker — the rise and fall of his pale, toned chest was coming just a little faster than it had, and after she had briefly abused his manhood through his pants, the package hadn't subsided in any way at all.

At her next solid instruction, CommissionMan bowed his head, then took the extra step to move to the middle of the bedside and turned to sit, before lying out flat and prostrating himself for her; if she'd been hoping that he'd be clumsy without his eyes, Daybreak would have to be a little bit disappointed on that score, though she might recall that he'd been wearing an eye mask when she first entered the darkened room, so there was a good chance he knew his way around it well enough even without looking. It wasn't long before Daybreak was securing his arms to one of the bedposts with the cuffs. The simplest way to achieve that, rather than putting one wrist to each post, was to link the wrists together with one set of cuffs, and then loop the second about them at the link, cuffing both ends onto the waiting post. One way or the other, it seemed both secure, and a certain bet that that particular box was now checked as well, in terms of her mission objectives.

In fact, if Daybreak was truly thinking about her mission, now would be perfect, since every compromising measure they'd accounted for would now be in effect on her target, and all without him realising it. Less fortunate for mission-minded individuals was the fact that actually completing the mission seemed like a secondary goal to Daybreak at the moment. For his part, her vampire companion didn't seem to be tapping out or begging yet, though he was visibly eager for something the longer she teased him. It might be easy to miss, but the smallest groan seemed to escape around the gag as she climbed on top of him on the bed, and she could see his toes curl and flex in anticipation.

As she mounted up, a message came through that might be entirely unwelcome at this point, depending on where daybreak's mind was at.

Quote (Uprising)

That's everything! Now's the perfect chance to take the shot! Don't worry about hitting me, this is more important, hurry!

Then, a few seconds later, while she moved to unfasten the gag... fortunately the gag itself was just bonus, and wasn't any part of the tampered items.

Quote (Uprising)

What are you waiting for? Daybreak, you don't actually have to have sex with him, really you don't, it's ok! He certainly doesn't deserve — Oh, that's a good idea! Good thinking, but don't draw it out too long.
The tone of her urging changed mid-stream as she heard Daybreak taunting their target into spilling the beans on his past crimes for her.

Upon the removal of the gag, however, she'd find CommissionMan eagerly craning his face and neck upwards, attempting to lick and kiss at her delicate parts, even if he couldn't see. If she didn't actually want to allow him to begin stimulating her in this manner, she'd have to lift her haunch just a bit, out of his range.

Once she explained the 'rules' however, his efforts became a couple of short, quick nods. there was a brief pause, perhaps while he panicked about what to say, but eventually words came spilling out, though they might be a bit muffled to Daybreak from her current position.

"I'm a terrible, wretched creature! I've done more horrible things than anyone knows! I've... I've... driven whole families into the gutter for wealth and power... I've... I've lowered the standard of safety so everyone has to rely on me for protection! I've... um... I've coerced all the whore houses in this district into sending me free girls whenever I want, because I'll bankrupt them if they don't!" The attempt at refined accent had slipped away here as he sought to show how much of a bad boy he was to Daybreak; instead he sounded excited and eager, and just a little bit proud of his accomplishments... but there was also something else. If she was listening very closely, Daybreak might get the impression that he was holding something back, something that he still wasn't prepared to give up, just for the sake of bedroom play. One thing was certain, if she was looking at the barely restraining and stretched undergarments in front of her face, the man was both excited, and very much anticipating her punishment.

----

Outside, the least interesting part of the evening continued but it seemed that, eventually, Tera grew more worried about the familiar and its ridiculous clothing-draped appearance than it was for itself.

"Someone is going to see that sooner or later..." her voice muttered from just nearby. After a second more, the eyeball would feel two hands quickly pulling the sodden garments off it and tossing them over the edge of the tall building. The hands then took it firmly by each side and pulled it in close; they weren't really paying any particular attention to which way the eye itself was facing, but at least one part of it, maybe front, maybe back, maybe something part way, felt itself pressed up against the invisible SP's chest again. Still out of sight, it would be able to tell that she was dressed in her normal clothing again — an outfit not unlike the one Uprising had first shown up in — but despite that her chest was soft and her body was deliciously warm, compared to the cold air and freezing rain. As the familiar was held close, it swiftly faded from visible sight as well.

Daybreak... flickered. There was a moment, as Tera extended her cover to shroud the familiar from sight, where the navi herself faded and phased for a moment, and it was probably very fortunate that her playmate was, currently, wearing a blindfold. The anomaly steadied after a few seconds, leaving her fully visible and unaffected again.

----

Program Status

CommissionMan: EJO: Compromised, HP/Write Protection: Compromised, Chips and Signatures: Compromised, NaviCust: Compromised

Daybreak: EJO: Compromised, HP/Write Protection: Probably compromised, but Daybreak herself is the only one who knows this., Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal

Daybreak opted to fasten CommissionMan's wrists both together, finding that was easier given the tools at hand. From there, everything proceeded more or less swimmingly, including that her employer seemed interested in the same news she was. That was interesting... it helped assuage Daybreak's suspicion that her employer didn't really care about Commeseur's wrong-doings. Though, of course, Daybreak's being critical of such a thing to begin with was a bit hypocritical, given that, in her paranoid view, all beings were inherently evil vampires until proven innocent.

Pulling CommissionMan's gag off revealed that he definitely understood the position he was in and wasn't adverse to it. Of course, what was right in front of her face (or slightly under it, given where her breasts were positioned) made that perfectly obvious as well. If he managed to get a kiss or a lick in, it would be either against the cheeks or the leather, but she jerked her buttocks up cruelly to deny him much contact. "So greedy! Just like a bad boy. Well, let's hear what you've got," she chuckled, enjoying herself terribly. She may have a baked-in masochistic streak, but this was a very nice change of pace, especially considering she didn't get a lot of this sort of recreation, regardless of top or bottom position.

As his list came out, part of her became further encouraged... after all, everything he was saying were deplorable actions that she'd easily assign to any number of the vampires she claimed to believe in. Having so many foul deeds all on one made him well worth ending the un-life of. Another part of Daybreak, however, grew restless. Commeseur was high on the vampire list and she needed convincing appropriate to slaughter the vampire instead of just making a sex toy out of him. Thankfully, she still had a few more tricks left up her S&M harness, plans that might help to squeeze the ultimate confession out of her captive.

"Ooo, that's quite a laundry list! I can hardly decide which to punish you for first! Leave it to a bad boy to like the bad touch," she cackled, sneaking her and metallic fingers this time underneath his undershorts. She wrapped the warm, thankfully smooth metallic fingers around his member, which was already helpfully pointed upward, and began the rhythmic process of stroking her fingers up and down. It would likely have been warm through the cloth, but here, directly, it would be so warm that the average person would find it uncomfortable. A masochist might like it, though. "Because you've been so naughty, you deserve even more punishment. Hopefully, this will make you think about what you've done." With that, she brought her butt back down like a weapon, this time allowing his face very full contact with it, probably more than the average person would have wanted all at once. She bounced her his up and down a few times, as if riding him in reverse. From here, he could likely, unfortunately, tell that she was wet for the experience just like he was.

"Hopefully you're satisfied with that, because unless you have any more vile deeds of villainy tucked away somewhere- and trust me, I've checked most of the places you have on your person to tuck things away- this is as much as you're going to get. Now, if you had, perhaps one more thing..." she murmured, lowering her butt down so he could have another taste. "Well, you're probably getting sick of the taste of leather now, I imagine. I could release the strap on this pesky thing and smother you properly this time." To demonstrate, she would, at this point, look to release the buckled holding her harness together, allowing the lower strap to fall aside. If she couldn't find that, she'd attempt to use her heated metal hand to cut it herself. Still, she'd keep her lower body elevated so that he couldn't reach it without some way to lean up. "How about it? Anything left? Oh, I hope this little fellow doesn't give up before you do~" she cooed, brushing the point near the tip of aforementioned fellow with her metallic thumb.

She was so distracted that she didn't notice herself flicker to invisibility. Of course, there ought not to be much concern regardless... CommissionMan couldn't see for now and hopefully, he wouldn't see anything ever again. It ought to all be over pretty soon. This event was likely to end with a different sort of climax than most events of its kind. At this point, Marian and Tajana had both prepared themselves for it as well.

------

Outside, Daybreak's increasingly warm sphere got comfy, snuggling in on Tera's chest as much as she'd allow. The embrace was an oasis of coziness in a dark, stormy world. Much like Daybreak's hand in the other room, the metal of the creature was now going a little past ordinary warmth and on to the kind of heat that'd take some adjusting to, like an especially steamy shower. Hopefully, it wasn't going to go much hotter than that.
Thoroughly getting into the spirit of the teasing mistress, Daybreak allowed her new toy only the slightest touch of her treasures, before pulling up from him — she'd feel the press of his lips against the protective leather for a moment, the edges of his eager kiss spreading out to the sides enough to contact soft skin and the spreading dampness that coated it close to the strap, and hear a hungry, pained groan as she pulled away and denied his craning neck.

The rest of his body strained underneath her, pulling against his bondage without actually trying to escape it — being versed in the art herself, Daybreak might even recognise that, to a certain extent, the pulls and strains were the kind that were being made part by instinct, and part for the raw enjoyment of feeling helpless. Underneath her, she felt his head nod in acceptance as she derided his behaviour and suggested punishments, but he went immediately tens and tight as her hand slipped into his sole remaining garment and began to work with what lay within. the rapid movement of his breath on her buttocks stopped as he held still, barely daring to move at all as she began her work. Then a small gasp escaped, and a groan — it has hard to tell what sort of a groan it was, from her current position, but the tool in her hand continued to act as a good measure stick for her victim, and it very much remained hard and throbbing with a meaty weight in her grip. Each eager twitch seemed to come by natural instinct and body function, well outside of the villain's control, but every few seconds it gave a particularly violent pulse, stiffening to an iron hardness in her grip as his efforts to keep still faltered and his hips twitched upwards.

Any further pleas he might have made in that moment were promptly smothered by her sudden punishment-cum-reward. His form flinched, but only from the brief shock — she could immediately feel the slight movements of his face and head, nodding up and down as he attempted to kiss and lick at what was offered, pressing more touches to her behind while still managing brief tastes of her excitement wherever it had escaped the strap to coat her skin. In front of her hands, his hips twitched upwards regularly as he tried to taste her, intermittent gaps and groans escaping, only to be muffled by her hind quarters.

Daybreak would feel, once again, his head lift up to reach as she drew away, then rest back again once she was out of range, and though he was blindfolded still, the motions and sensations involved with her unclasping the strap that covered her delicate areas was easy for him to understand. Again he craned up with his neck, reaching in futile effort with his lips and tongue, yet coming close enough for her to feel short, hot breaths brushing her freed nethers. He strained against his bonds again ow, trying tog et as close as he could, to no avail, and as she taunted him further, a groan of sublime agony managed to escape his gasping mouth.

"I... I've..." There was still some hesitation, though it was hard to tell whether it was reluctance to spill, or searching for a crime to confess. It only took an extra moment or two before he broke, however, and in the manner of many high-powered business execs, spilled the rest of his potentially career-endangering secrets in a fit of dominatrix-guided sexual passion. "I've defrauded and bankrupted other people just because they had cute navis I wanted to fuck! I deficit them with fake debt records and seize all of their operator's assets, just so I can own the girls and do what I want with them!" He gasped for air, then struggled on, seeking to explain just why this was so terrible. "I could get fresh navis commissioned to serve me but it's not the same! Not like taking possession of a real girl who didn't want to be bought! I'm a monster! I am!!" In Daybreak's hand, the thick, pulsing shaft surged to rock solid harness with each exclaimed confession, straining in her grip while its owner gasped and whimpered in between cries.

----

Out in the rain, the eyeball, if it could hear, might hear Tera's breath catch, and a sudden movement as she took a step forward. Something topped her — another hand on her arm keeping the girl back from rushing in. It seemed as though this particular confession of his, which they all seemed to be hearing through Uprising in some fashion, had struck a nerve with the girl, and to a similar extent the other body guards as well. there was an air of tension between the invisible figures now, and they seemed more eager than ever to break their cover and kill the man themselves. For now though, they held themselves back, waiting for Daybreak herself to do the job. Uprising herself was silent, neither communicating with her allies, or with Daybreak.

Program Status

CommissionMan: EJO: Compromised, HP/Write Protection: Compromised, Chips and Signatures: Compromised, NaviCust: Compromised

Daybreak: EJO: Compromised, HP/Write Protection: Probably compromised, but Daybreak herself is the only one who knows this., Chips and Signatures: Normal, NaviCust: Normal

Daybreak was appreciative that her target for the night was being so forthcoming in his reactions, those bodily and those involved in giving reactions. He was hanging in there impressively as well. She'd be enjoying herself thoroughly, even if this wasn't all part of her sacred duty. Because it was, however, her red eye was glimmering with a frightening light, the gold flecks there seeming to shine as brightly as the sun that ordinarily lurked behind her eyepatch, almost as though that dangerous light was breaking through the rest of her humanity. Uprising's cause for coming here might be vengeance for the navis that CommissionMan had now admitted to having tormented in inhuman ways, but Daybreak's satisfaction now was sick. She felt vindication that the vast conspiracy she'd always known to be true was indeed so and that she was taking her first steps in ridding the world of the vampire threat. This far advanced, nothing would stop her from carrying out the mission. She nodded to Marian on the other side of the PET, her red lips open into a murderous grin, showing rows of unsharpened teeth that might as well be for how devilish the expression was.

On the other side, Marian held a few chips in her hand with a serious frown, turning to Tajana for confirmation that she was making the right choice. "I mean... he's pretty evil," Marian was forced to concede. "It sounds to me like this guy's ruined lives in undeniable ways. He's scum, for sure..." Still, she felt like punishing him ought to be the task of someone other than her unhinged navi, chasing the fantasy of vampire slaying... Marian had never actually imagined that Daybreak or she would get the chance to enact that sort of justice. Now that the moment was here, however... there was no denying that somebody needed to do something about him.

"I'm with you either way," Tajana nodded. "I think... Daybreak might be right this time. Her reasons may be wrong, but... Who knows when this chance will come again and how many more people could be hurt by then if she doesn't act now. I don't think I'd judge her harshly for acting that way, if I was reading her as a character in fiction. In reality, it's a little bit harder to judge... but chances to fight back against something like this in reality don't come often."

Back on the net side, Daybreak was likely to kill CommissionMan either by beating him to death with her ass or suffocation if such a thing were possible, if she didn't get a real weapon soon. She was no longer sparing anything, meaning that she was allowing her "You've been naughty... and busy! The only thing you've done well is holding on for this long! You've kept a lot pent up, haven't you? Well, now that you've let that out... you should let the rest out too," she insisted, tightening her grip a bit more firmly onto his member. "Don't want to soil your britches? I'll help you out with that too~" she chuckled, laughing at him as she attempted to yank down his one remaining garment enough to let him up and out.

Either he'd finish in the next few seconds or she'd break first... only, her breaking wasn't quite in the same sense as him breaking would be. "It's been a lovely night. Such a long, lovely night you creatures live. But eventually... the sun will rise!" she finished, sitting up on his face and moving her sex-slick, metallic hand onto his abdomen with the palm down. The formerly warm hand heated up to blazing hot, sending blinding yellow light out from the crevices, before actual fire spewed out, attempting to fry him, likely hitting the bed along with the blast.

Daybreak
1) PhoenixShot2Damage: 90 + Wide Attack
Accuracy: A
Description: Fires a wide wave of fire resembling a phoenix that can hit up to three enemies, depending on circumstances.
Duration: Once
Element: Fire
Special: Wide Attack: This attack hits a line of targets perpendicular to the direction the attack is launched in. Unless otherwise specified, a wide attack can hit up to 3 targets, max. Once a target is hit, the attack ends, thus all targets must be hit at roughly the same time.
Trader Rank: C
@ CommissionMan
The rest spliced if CommissionMan doesn't die

--------------------------------

Outside, anyone who somehow wasn't focused on the scene on the inside and instead focusing on Daybreak's invisible floating eyeball would begin to question what purpose it could really have in Daybreak's quest for justice against vampires, as it continued snuggling, heedless of events and seemingly contributing nothing to them. If Daybreak really had traded some higher being her eye for this familiar, hopefully she saved the receipt.
With all of the final confessions on the table... or bed as the case may be... Daybreak no longer had any reason to hold herself back and began to give her host what he was aching for, in more ways than one. While her operators debated sending her the chip that would finish the night with a blaze, the vampire huntress was hungrily giving herself up to her quarry's tongue, while continuing to apply her hand to his increasingly rigid extension.

Things came to a culmination more or less at the same time; The partially suffocated efforts of her target's tongue lashing at her most sensitive areas was likely enough to drive the already over-excited Daybreak past her limit, roughly at the same time that her own ministrations led the man to groan loudly into her and twitch, tense and jerking as he peaked. Fluids coated the back of her hand but quickly dissolved away after settling. The excesses of their activity made the sheets crease and the bed give ominous creaks, despite its sturdy construction, and if Daybrek was paying close attention (she really probably wasn't), she might hear a tightly muffled grunt of discomfort from a source already squeezed tight under the low-slung base of the bed.

More importantly, her operators reached their own conclusion, and sent their questionably motivated navi the tools she needed to really turn up the heat. the sudden heat made CommisionMan twitch like he had been scalded and his hands tried to jump and clench, but a moment later the true force of divine fire roared through him and over the sides of the bed, making the body beneath her convulse and thrash violently for a couple of seconds, before falling still. For what it was, it was all over in a surprisingly brief moment; the flames died away as swiftly as they ever did with such a battle chip, and Daybreak was left straddled over a still form. About a half a second later, a beam of light burst down from the ceiling of the bedroom, as though to collect a critically damaged navi to safety, but it splashed against the body and scattered, finding no valid program signature to reclaim. In the sudden stillness and darkness, the shape beneath her began to rapidly degrade into broken data, crumbling beneath her body unevenly until she was left kneeling on the bed alone.

Quote (Uprising)

Ok! Good work, Daybreak. Well done. I'm glad it worked out, and I'm sorry you had to go as far as you did to see it done, but this is what needed to happen. When you're ready, just head out onto the deck, where my allies are waiting, and I'll meet your there in a few moments.

The message from Uprising came through a moment later; even though they were alone, the rebel didn't seem tow ant to talk to her aloud in the bedroom. This left Daybreak herself with options of her own choosing, since she was effectively alone in the room, unless she wanted to reach down and try to drag Uprising from her hiding spot prematurely. She was probably waiting until Daybreak herself had left the room neatly before revealing herself. Elsewise, she was free to revel as she wished in the successful elimination of a dark and terrible vampire lord... while her operators had to consider the fact that they had, however justified, let their navi participate in and perpetrate what was, in all basic terms, assassination and murder.

----

Outside, waiting for Daybreak to make her triumphant appearance in the rain, the floating familiar snuggled closer and warmer to Tera's hidden bosom, and after a few moment, felt the girl shift back slightly, her hands resting on its round form.

"I'm beginning to think that you're just a great big perv..." her whispered voice muttered. She had stopped it snuggling hard against her breasts, though hadn't actually pushed it away completely. she didn't seem to mind it simply being in contact with her chest, but the obvious snuggling had apparently been a bit too much at this point.

Daybreak's allies might be pleased to see the villain in this story getting his comeuppance, but none of them were pleased in quite the same way that she was, as she let out something between a moan and a laughing howl, excitedly grinding her lower regions into the eager tongue of her captive. Eerily, that reaction didn't really fade, even as she blasted the man and bed beneath her to smithereens with the power of her arm. "Ha ha ha ha ha! All of your money and all your influence, and now you're just the first of many names off of my list!" she cackled, staring up at the ceiling with her arms splayed and her head back. "It feels good to hunt!" Of course, all of her hunts wouldn't likely be quite this way, but in her mind, she was already entertaining the possibility that maybe they would be. "Maybe my sexuality was a hidden weapon from God all along!" she theorized, still laughing, though a bit more subdued now. She grabbed onto the little bit of the bed that was not reduced to smoldering ash and wiped her the junk coating her hand, a macabre mix of a navi's bodily fluids and the data and ash he'd been reduced to, out onto the post.

She noted, with some surprise, that Uprising was still speaking to her via message instead of in person. The huntress responded in kind, though she felt like certainly she must be pretty clear out of the woods by now.

Quote (Daybreak)

Agreed, this is the final fate of all vampires and their ilk, or any who would do evil in their service. This will serve as a declaration of intent to all of those miserable creatures, looking down upon humanity from their golden towers.

Having had her fun and not being a fan of the cold, Daybreak fixed back her straps and gathered up her coat, shrugging it back on quickly and holding it closed as she stepped out onto the deck, where she'd been directed. It would be nice to look out over the city again... "Of course, at this point, that fiend's thralls and his creeping servants are likely wandering out in the darkness. They can't have sensed his fate, not yet. It would be wise not to take chances, still," she spoke to herself, her eyes darting back and forth for any potential ambushes as she went out to join the others.

-------------------------------------------

Tajana hadn't stopped writing; if she couldn't get writing inspiration after watching something like that, she probably never would, it could be said. Maria, on the other hand, was gripping the table and having a hard time sharing the positive emotion of the others. She'd just resolved that 'Commeseur' was evil and deserved to be destroyed, but now that it was over with, she was equally convinced that Daybreak ought not be the instrument used to punish any such person. Her navi had clearly taken her fantasy to dangerous extremes and enabling it like she'd just done had to be unhealthy for her and harmful for others. "This can't be right... I should have never started operating her again!" Maria thought to herself, moving one hand from clutching the table to grabbing at her hair.

Her wife tapped her pen on the table a few times, her pale blue eyes smiling reassurance. "I know you're upset, but we did the right thing. Our means were... grotesque, but the end result will be a good one. if Daybreak hadn't worked along with Uprising, his reign of terror would have continued unchecked. That would mean more lives ruined and possibly even lives lost. It was a hard decision to make, I know... but in this case, it was the right one," Tajana suggested in her quiet voice.

"It just feels all wrong... and I don't mean just from a moral perspective. Think about that girl's level of preparation... Why did she even need Daybreak for this? There's something we haven't been told, i just know it," she murmured, biting at one of her nails. "If this was one of your stories, do you really think it would end that way?"

"Hm hm hm... Real life doesn't always imitate my stories, thank goodness," the other woman chuckled, turning her eyes back down to her small, black notebook as she continued jotting down her ideas.

---------------------------------

If the eyeball was alarmed it had been labeled a perv or upset that it had lost its primo snuggling position, it didn't show it (for that matter, it wasn't particularly adept at showing any emotions, given that its expressiveness was limited to the movements of a floating sphere and the blinking or half-shutting of an eye. It seemed content enough to take a new position on Tera's arm, rolling up and down from shoulder to elbow. Its warm, smooth surface made it a a pleasant massage for her, so it was probably preferable to the eye acting like it wanted to burrow into her core from the front. If it was eagerly waiting to be reunited with its actual master, it wasn't really showing that either.
Unseen beneath the bed, Daybreak's moans of carnal fulfilment brought a distasteful wrinkly to her companion's nose and, had she the freedom of movement, the rebel would probably have put a palm to her face while she waited it out. Aside from the brief messages back and forth, however, she didn't move or make any sounds until Daybreak herself had collected her things, dressed up again and slipped outside.

The rain was still falling, but it was a bit lighter now, more like mist than proper rain, when she emerged onto the external deck. the first thing that she would see, however, was her own familiar suddenly fading back into sight a short way across the deck, and apparently being shunted forward towards her by an unseen hand. It was a few moments more before the door behind cracked open then closed again, and Uprising became visible again beside her, followed by the rest of her supports, still standing guard stoicly in the night. Daybreak would be able to see that Tera had indeed changed back to her original outfit now, and it might make her rather eccentric mind ponder the girl being so discomfited by her previous disguise that she'd strip off on a hostile balcony in the middle of a rain storm just to get back into her preferred clothes.

The smaller woman turned, and though her expression was still serious, there was a certain amount of bright exultation in her eyes, peeking through. She reached out to rest a hand on Daybreak's shoulder.

"It was good work that you did this night, Daybreak. Many will be released from the clutches of tyranny and oppression as a result of your actions, and those who feared to strike out against the darkness on their own might now find the strength to do so, without the fear of this terrible threat standing above them and holding their chains." She nodded her head towards her allies and they approached as well, each offering small congratulations of companionable shoulder and back claps. As they did, Uprising herself strode out to the edge of the balcony, looking down.

"You're right that no-one will yet know what we've accomplished, but they will soon. We'll make our own way from here, silent and unseen, and begin to spread the word through this part of the city that their chief oppressor has been dethroned and his crown rent asunder. Your good work is finished for today, Daybreak, at least as far as this source of evil was concerned. If you wish recompense for your time, I can offer it now, but it may be better if you jack out now and let the GNA know that your mission is complete; they've been authorised to reward you on my behalf. Either way, I'll be sure to let the people here know the name of their saviour."

She glanced back once, to see what Daybreak wished to do, but seemed content o wait where she was, surveying the city, until their business was done.
Uprising's words might come off as a little overly comic-book for the average Joe, but to Daybreak, they were exactly the kind of affirmation she was looking for. The huntress smiled down to her smaller (but more powerful companion) with a look that was just smug enough to be annoying. "Empowering the people is an important part of my work, after all. I may be the one fated to sever the hold of vampires over all humanity, but if humanity does not also work to shrug off that yoke, it will all be for naught," she agreed, nodding seriously. "You've all done fine work today. A reminder that even in these dark times, a vampire hunter has allies. If another oppressor should arise to corrupt this city with the taint of vampires, then I assure you, his days will not be so long waiting as Commeseur's. Now that I've returned, all vampires' 'immortality' shall prove less than advertised."

The familiar had returned, reluctantly, to Daybreak's side, and she rested her metallic hand upon its surface. "Well, also a good reminder that I can still carry out my missions, even deprived of God's tools. Still, it feels good to have you back with me, my familiar," she chuckled. The eye watched Tera almost wistfully, not seeming to return its master's sentiments. "Now, I must away. I'll inform the GNA of my success... No doubt, it will serve to send shockwaves through the demons hiding among their ranks, hm hm hm... But they could all do with a little fear," Daybreak smirked, then waved her arm towards the others, causing her coat to flap about in the wind immodestly, revealing her mostly bare body. "Fare thee well!" she finished, then jacked off the net in a beam of light that was probably more attention grabbing than any of them cared for. The floating eye disappeared along with her.

((Jacking out))
((Daybreak gets 26 Uprising FXP))
((Daybreak gets 0 CommisionMan FXP, unsurprisingly))