Electric Slide

Silence. Lots and lots of silence. No buzzing, no clanking, no nothing. And it was music to LightningMan's ears. Now, to get out of the pit, and confirm it with his own eyes. ...Which meant climbing. With his arms and legs. Meh.

Luckily, it wasn't too large a climb, and before long he was back on the ground floor. Not a virus in sight...excellent. "Good...if that hadn't worked, there would've been problems."

"Just imagine, you'd have to use your buster to finish them off!"

"Yeah, fun." Things that were actually fun, however, included gathering up the remaining data. "Not much for cash...but there's chip data. Data signature matches Elebee, so it should be Arrow."

"Indeed, it is!" Arrow, not bad. Though, it didn't do a thing to aid them in their biggest problem area..."However, I think we shouldn't proceed further. We can't risk permanent damage to you, and as long as our folder is limited by single targeting attacks, you can't fight groups too large."

"Sadly. Very well, but first up..." The electrical Navi walked over to the 'hive'. "Let's see what's in this."

"Hmm, perhaps Elebee honey? I'm sure that'd be quite delicious!"

"Somehow I doubt that..."

"It may have the glow of Mystery Data, but it could contain honey! I demand that you check for it!"

"...Whatever. Accessing now..." Now, to open up the data...and collect any and all Elebee honey found within the hive, as the supreme leader of BIOS willed...for some reason completely lost to him.

(OPENING GMD)
After learning a valuable lesson and gaining substantially less valuable lesions, LightningMan gathered up his due and proceeded to unwrap his green mystery present. fortune was with him, after the unexpectedly challenging fight; tearing away they hive structure and activating the crystal inside caused it to open safely and spill forth a truly glorious amount of thick, tasty Elebee honey. It smelled delicious! In the centre of the bountiful reward, a chip also trickled out. But who cared about that? There was honey!

GMD: Synapse1Damage: 80 + Piercing + Chain 2
Accuracy: B
Description: Produces a powerful ray through sheer force of thought, which arcs towards nearby enemies when it hits a target.
Duration: Once
Element: Elec
Special: Chain 2: This attack, upon striking a target, may change directions towards a new target. This may be done up to 2 times in one attack.
Trader Rank: D
"Huh, chip data." LightningMan's current focus was nothing if not singular, accessing the BattleChip data within the hive while ignoring the golden treasure surrounding it. "I can't figure out what this data signature is...but I know it's electrical. Sending it over."

A chip showed up on his PET's screen, but that wasn't Roderick's main concern at the moment. "Yes, but look at what else is there! Glorious honey, cascading from the remains!"

"Hmm? ...Oh." Huh, so there was. "...You realize you can't eat it yourself, can you?"

"No, but I think it's interesting, if nothing else. Ah, I know, you should collect it! You never know, even if you don't eat it, it could be useful!"

"Collect it? ...I guess there's worse ways to eat up that PET's storage space." Let's see...do this, do that...and after fiddling with a screen for a moment, a large glass jar formed in the Navi's hand, and was used to scoop up the honey. "That should be all of it. ...So, what chip did we get?"

"It's called Synpase! Never heard of it before, have you?"

"Nope. Any good?"

"Looks quite usable to me! You can peruse it when I do some shopping with the money we've earned."

"That's very true. All right, coming back...hmm?" There was a little bit of honey on his finger. A quick taste wouldn't hurt..."...I thought as much. Sweets aren't my thing. I'm sure someone that actually likes honey would love it, though." And with that analysis, he took one last look around. "What do you think? Should this be where we put the HQ? ...It's hard to say without checking out the building more."

"Hmm...yes, you're right, a more thorough examination is needed be. I'll see if Edgar can take a look later. I've got the rough coordinates for the place saved."

"Very well. I'm returning now." And so he left, with another new chip, and a jar full of honey. But which one was really the more valuable?

(JACKING OUT)