Definitely Not Terrorizing Shoppers

The virus grew two sizes that day as it was electrocuted... twice... into deletion.

Viruses
Billy: Deleted
Bunny A: Deleted
Bunny B: Deleted
Bunny C: Deleted

Terrain
50% Normal (Circle of terrain at dead end)
50% Metal (Roadway leading to dead end)

Navigator
Cray.EXE: 100 HP (Metal)

Battle 2: Victory!!
Rewards: 480z, Thunder1
Upon collecting her new found weaponry from the shiny green treasure, Emma looked around once more at the network surrounding her. She had completed her initial test run, however she wished to explore further and see what else lay in store. Emma opened up a window to Damian, a somewhat pleading stare as she made a request.

"Damian, is it ok if we continue on a bit more? After all, one fight shouldn't be enough data to fully catalog my capabilities, which was our whole purpose for the test run right?" Pointing out her case in a logical manner knowing full well it was probably the best way to convince her Operator to comply. Damian took a moment to think as he sat down on one of the spare tires laying about the junk yard, only to follow up with a solid nod.

"Sure, why not? We can test your endurance as well i guess, see how far into the net we can go before you need a break. Just don't over do it."

"Thanks, Damian!" She said as she smiled softly, before turning to venture forth deeper into Electown.

It didn't take long until the sound of a fight caught her ears however, and as she swiftly made her way towards it, it followed by the sight of another navi ahead. A brief glance at the navi, Emma made note of the somewhat unique visual display. Puzzled as to what it was, Emma once more looked to Damian.

"Do you know what sort of Navi that is, Damian?"

"Well..." Taking another moment to think as he closely examined the image Emma showed him through the PET. "Looks similar to a lobster, to me. That reminds me, I should probably get some dinner..." His words trailed off as he tried to remember the last time he could afford a fancy lobster dinner, but failed.

"I see... perhaps i shall introduce myself then."

Carefully, Emma approached the other female. She took her time not for her own safety, but for lack of knowledge on proper etiquette in dealing with other navigators to date. This was the first one she had seen, and making a poor impression wasn't on the top of her list. Emma waved slightly as she got closer to her target, before calling out in what she imagined was a friendly tone.

"Good afternoon, Miss Lobster."
"Well that one wasn't as fun," Cray remarked at the last effect she had on the virus. She had been hoping to get more music out of it...all the better that she had ended it when she did, she guessed. And at least she'd gotten a new toy out of ending it. On to the next...

"Don't look now, but you've got company," Alicia said.

"Ohhh?" Cray asked. "More vic-err, viruses?"

"Nope, looks like another navi...oh, hello." The other navi in question approached and greeted Cray, seeming rather overly careful about it. Alicia popped open a window next to Cray. "Well hey there," she said cheerfully, then looked down at herself and added "Oops."

Cray took one glance at the window to see her operator stuck in a mess of wires and cables, then decided she wasn't surprised at all. Other than the fact that Alicia had somehow gone from making plans to build her own helicopter to...something else entirely. While Alicia ducked out of the window, Cray turned her antennae back toward the new arrival and answered her greeting with "Miss Lobster? Shouldn't you at least learn my name before coming up with nicknames?"

"Sorry about that." Alicia reappeared in her window, now extricated from the mess of wires. "Name's Alicia, this is Cray. Nice to meet you. Can I see you in action?"

Cray raised one of her exoskeleton's pincers, and swung it through Alicia's holographic window. The image distorted for a couple seconds, but didn't go about that. "I cannot believe I'm the one apologizing for her, but I'm sorry about that. She's like that with any machine-based navi. And...some real world machines too, from what I'm seeing."
Emma was taken back at the bluntness of alicia's comment, but decided it might be best to just shrug off any feelings it may have caused as she attempted to converse with the pair more. "I wasn't sure how else to address you at the time. Nice to meet you Cray, Alicia. I'm Emma, and this is my operator Damian" She responded as the screen of her Operator began to materialize next to her.

" Damians a bit of a mech junkie as well, he created me based on that after all, so I understand. It's fine." Emma noted, not taking any issue with the idea of the question. "We were actually just testing out my parameters today, so you'd be free to join us if you'd like. That should be acceptable, yes Damian?"

"Hmm? oh sure. It shouldn't mess with the recording or data collection so i don't see any problem with it." Damian peered through the window, giving a small wave as his eyes made contact with the pair before the screen, his face still covered in a small amount of oil from working. "Shall we get started then?"

((battle 1 ready.))
"I'm...not entirely sure what just happened, but...sure. I'll tag along," Cray responded. She grinned, although once again her exoskeleton left her with no way of adequately expressing that to anyone else.

Alicia, meanwhile, waved back through her holographic window at Emma and the other window. "Mech junkie, is it? Ooh, I might have something to show you sometime, then. Not now, obviously, since it's not here. My roommate would kill me. My roommate probably wants to kill me anyway but that's not the point. But some other time." She said all of this in no more than five seconds.

Cray sighed. "Talking isn't a race, Alicia," she said. Then she opened up a private line and added "I can't believe that actually just happened. How do you do that?"

"Do what?"

"The thing where you ask someone for something and they're immediately okay with it. And how does it keep working?"

((Also battle 1 ready))
Sounds of construction met the duo's ears as they rounded the next corner to find two jackhammering viruses and two pickaxe wielding viruses drilling into the concrete road, overseen by a immobile virus commanding a flying metallic sphere that sparked with electric life. Apparently they were drilling for Mystery Data, as one was sitting right by the Twisty. The sphere let out a loud siren upon detecting the Navis that alarmed all the viruses to the threat. They brandished their weapons.

-Viruses-
PogoJackA: 80HP [Cracked]
PogoJackB: 80HP [Cracked]
MetoolA: 40HP [Cracked]
MetoolB: 40HP [Cracked]
Twisty: 80HP [Normal]

-Objects-
GMD: 25HP [Next to Twisty]

-Terrain-
80% Normal
20% Cracked [A circle of it in the center of the Normal Terrain]

-Navis-
Cray: 100HP [Normal]
Emma: 150HP [Normal]

-Battle 1: Start!!-
As Emma's eyes made contact with the enemy forces, she spotted once more a glittering chunk of data much like her previous fight. She began to wonder if such things were commonplace in the vast network, but pushed the thought to the side for the time being. "Damian, this should be an adequate group for a second test, yes?" Wishing for a response from her master as she brandished her over-sized firearm, pointing it at the group of Viruses effortlessly.

"Hmmm I suppose they'll have to do for now. We might need another test after depending how quickly it goes. Just give em every thing you got, I'm sending some ammunition now." Damian doubted it would be enough of a fight to collect a large amount of data, especially considering they had a partner this time around. He didn't particularly mind, it just meant he would have to devote more attention to busting and less to dismantling machinery.

Emma moved to a defensive stance as she extended her left hand. The tank turned her attention briefly to cray as a giant guard of steel was produced in her grasp to shield her from harm. " I'd recommend sticking behind me if you can attack from a distance. I'll take as many shots as I can, in return." As she shifted her eyes back to the enemy's at hand, her shield became electrically charged and a small grin appeared on her lips. "My defenses are impeccable."

Emma lifted her railgun up and onto the top of her shield as she loaded up the first chip into the weapon. "Ammunition loaded, firing first volly!" Armed, aimed and ready Emma let loose a twin blast from her cannon. Two spike like projectiles launched from the barrels with excessive force, hurtling towards each of the Pogojacks.

Readjusting her stance and picking new targets, Emma once more loaded up her firearm. Her eyes fixed this time on the pair of metools, she prepared a bouncing shot in hopes she could get both enemies with a rebound."Firing second round." With a squeeze of the trigger, the railgun launched a high speed slug with enough power to rip through the targets.

Summary:
1) E.R.A Shielding - 1 hit shield. Counter (When shield is destroyed): 1 hit shield. Counter (when second shield is destroyed ): 1 hit shield. 2 TCD
* Ability: Reinforce: Add 1 + (Level/20) Hits to an existing shield as a free action.
* Passive: Shield Bash - Equipped Shields have the ability to reflect attacks for half damage at the cost of an extra hit after defending.

2) twinfang1 - 70 x 2 targets. Accuracy: A @ PogojackA, B

3) Shotgun - 50 + Spread 1 - Accuracy: A @ MetoolA, B
"Okay, now hold on a minute, let me set up..." Alicia said, disappearing from her viewpoint for a moment and hammering away on a keyboard, quite literally. Given that the keys had been ripped from an ancient typewriter and fitted to an actual computer keyboard, they weren't nearly as sensitive as normal keys. Which was just fine, given that despite her best efforts Alicia would probably have broken a normal keyboard with her artificial arm long ago.

Cray, meanwhile, interrupted over a private line before she could finish. "You are not using my antennae to record this fight," she said.

"Fine, fine," Alicia said. "Just try not to get in the way too much, I want to see this."

"Hmph. Well..." Cray swiveled her antennae toward the excavated mystery data, then to the virus sitting next to it. "I make no guarantees. I see a couple things that I want." She snapped her mechanical claws in the direction of the Twisty.

"Fine, fine," Alicia said distractedly, eyes firmly fixed on the electrified shield that the tank navi was now wielding. "Have your fun." She had enough attention to spare to load up a couple of chips for Cray to make use of, at least.

And use them she did. Cray obediently moved her lobster exoskeleton to a 'safe' place behind the tank navi, where she could freely take potshots at the viruses while letting Emma absorb all the hits. Satisfied, she pointed one of her claws out from behind Emma, taking aim at the supervising Twisty virus. She adjusted her aim just a little bit in the opposite direction from the mystery data to hopefully ensure no accidents. Then, the guns within her claw whirred to life, loading up a fresh battlechip and firing a shotgun blast at the Twisty.

In the next second, a different muzzle and chip slid into place. Electricity crackled between the two halves of her claw, forming the shape of a ring before launching as well.

"Oh, that is beautiful," Alicia interjected, busy watching Emma fire a railgun. A railgun.

"How come you never fawn over my weapons?" Cray asked offhand.

"I did, back before you would listen to anything I said."

Cray didn't respond. In fact, she pretended she didn't hear it, and turned her guns on the jackhammer viruses that probably wouldn't be quite dead even with the railgun. Electricity crackled within her claws once again as she prepped another shot, and erupted into a homing ball of electricity. Then, for the other, a weak shot full of junk data that would likely do nothing but scramble its systems. But that was okay.
___

1. Shotgun Twisty - 50+Spread1
2. Zapring Twisty - 50 Elec+Stun1
3. Thunder1 PogoJackA - 40 Elec+Homing
*Hack: Add Glitch to PogoJackB
Emma armored up and Cray got behind her. Cray then Shotgunned the Twisty, and blew a sizable chunk out of the virus. The Metools moved off the uneven terrain in response and brought their pickaxes down upon the solid terrain, sending shockwaves across the ground. Emma's shield absorbed the first attack and sent a slightly weaker wave back damaging the Metool. Her shield reformed before the second slashed through Emma and missed Cray, leaving Emma unharmed. Emma's shield reformed one last time.

Cray fired again as the Twisty summoned its RemoteBit to fire back. It rained a lightning bolt down upon Cray, who though behind Emma, was still under the RemoteBit and was hit. Thankfully she was Elec and not Aqua, like one would think a crustacean would be, and only took normal damage. Though it did crack the panel underneath her. Cray's Zapring struck at the same time, deleting the Twisty. The TwinFang railgun strikes one of the PogoJacks for almost all its health.

Then both PogoJacks jump forward as a Thunder1 from Cray misses, but begins homing back. Also Emma manages to blow the two Metools away. But the PogoJacks make a mess as they try to attack Emma and Cray. They drop down upon the two Navis, where the shield doesn't cover, and Emma takes one strike while Cray takes two.

Cray then scrambled the systems of one of the PogoJacks, who turned plaid. So it was now more colorful.

-Viruses-
PogoJackA: 10HP [Cracked] [Thunder1 Homing]
PogoJackB: 80HP [Cracked] [Plaid]
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
Twisty: DELETED

-Objects-
GMD: 25HP

-Terrain-
70% Normal
30% Cracked [A circle of it in the center of the Normal Terrain and around Navis]

-Navis-
Cray: 60HP [Cracked]
Emma: 140HP [Cracked] [2/3 Shields Broken!]
Emma was taken back by the power of the Pogojacks as they snuck past her defenses, a tougher opponent for one of her design. Still she remained optimistic that her determination and impeccable defensive style would see her through to the end of this battle. First and foremost however she needed to up her guard and make sure not to sustain any more damage.

"Damian, I am initiating defensive measures. Only one chip is requested.

"Eh? Well if you're sure you don't need more... this will do i guess."

Damian raised an eyebrow, wondering why she didn't just take an offensive stance to finish the viruses off. Since this was Emma's first trial run it could have been a faulty issue with his own coding or design schematics. It wasn't necessarily a bad thing, but it certainly made him curious. Regardless Damian prepared a Mokorush for his precious creation and slotted in the chip.

Meanwhile Emma charged her electrical energy into her remaining shield to project a magnetic force in an attempt to increase its defensive power for one more strike. The tank made a tactical reposition to better her chances of survival, keeping her shield up and ready to take a blow if needed.

Pointing her cannon towards her foes, the data from her Operation installed and manifested before her. As a pair of fluffy, horned sheep made their appearance the navi made a instructing gesture with the barrel of her gun to the targets. With a speedy dash and a bleet of courage the sheep rushed head first at the pogojack, aiming to take them down with a charging attack.

Emma of course kept wary of any movements her foes took, ever vigilant and still on the defensive. She couldn't be too careful after all, as long as her enemy wielded a shield-breaking strength.

Summary:

* Reinforce: Add 1 + (Level/20) Hits to an existing shield as a free action. The same shield can't be Reinforced more than once. (Once Per Turn)

1) Feint

2) MokoRush1- 60 + Ground Attack x 3 targets - Accuracy: C @ PogojackA, B

3) Dodge