Trying not to get fried

After being flung from the chain and struck by the virus, Vixen gives a growl. She is running out of tricks fast, and is now completely out of chips. She was definitely going to have to pull out of the net after this fight. It was a good run though, she figured. Her first significant run through the net and she is in a non-beginner area that is known for being strong against her type? Yeah, not bad at all.

At any rate, there was still a virus left to deal with and she was out of chips. She knew the thing liked to teleport about , she she would stay light on her toes, keep her distance and blast it as soon as it showed. To that end she crouched in place, the little fox's legs tense and ready to leap at any sign of trouble. She spat a small blast of icy diamond at the virus as she tried to bait it and draw it in close. Meanwhile, a second Vixen leaped from her back, forming in the ice and snow that constantly fluttered about her. Finally a second clone materialized next to her and the three Vixen's tensed..

They assumed that by waiting until the end to fire their blasts, they would be sure to hit the virus after it teleported in for it's swing(s). With that in mind, it was assumed that one or more of them would be struck in the meantime and if a clone was set to fire a blast and was struck, it would be cancelled, so the real Vixen would instead fire both.

1 - Dodge

Clone Technique - Active
2 - Buster Shot [(1+1)x5] = 10 @ DrixolA

3 - Activate Sig "Gengetsu" [(Decoy x1,1rd) Then (20 Aqua x2 Hits); 2 TCD]

[SetIce: USED]
[Chips Used: ALL USED]
[Clone Technique: ACTIVE (Pre-action 2)]
[Sig Gengetsu cooldown: 2]
The Drixol gets struck by an icy diamond as it rushes through the space occupied by Vixens, hitting nothing. And as it comes through its teleport to try again, all it hits is a Decoy. And two icy blasts finish it off.

-Viruses-
DrixolA: DELETED
DrixolB: DELETED
Swordy-E: DELETED
FighterPlane: FLED

-Terrain-
70% Normal
10% Cracked
20% Ice

-Allies-
Vixen: 65HP [Ice] [Decoy x1] [Decoy Broken!]

~Battle 3: Victory!!~
Rewards: DrillArm1, 320z

Quote (Battlechip)

DrillArm1
Damage: 60 + Break+ Knockback + Long Attack
Accuracy: B
Description: A long drill is created to bore through enemies. It can hit one enemy twice, and a second enemy once.
Duration: Once
Element: Null
Special: Knockback paired with Long Attack causes the drill to hit close ranged targets twice, instead of once. This is because it pushes the closest target through both hit zones. Knockback only triggers once.
Vixen's heart beats quickly as she looks around, only spotting remains of some of those viruses and her own decoy. It gives her a wink and vanishes back into a puff of snow and ice, which blows about and begins to melt. Her other clone wasn't so lucky, but it was there to mislead and take hits for her and it had done well. She begins sifting through some of the remains with her paws and snout, poking about for some kind of rewards. These things seemed to be keen on carrying useful goodies for navis like her to help themselves to, after all..

A quick transfer later, Eliza frowns "That's it? Some kind of drill chip and a tiny bit of cash? Tsk, you shouldn't have let that plane go.." She lights up a cigarette and stretches back, almost looking like a cat.

Vixen snorts and the arctic fox licks one of her little paws "You want it so badly? Then get in here and chase it down yourself. I think I barely won that fight. A dive-bombing plane would have been too much"

Her operator gives a 'hrmm' and says "No thanks. This is your game, not mine. Anyway, where do you suppose it went? It seemed concerned about something and none of the viruses we have seen so far looked interested in cutting away from their prey for anything"

The fox shrugs, as best a fox can, and seemed to reach a decision as she looked about "Beats me. Anyway, I'm done here. Electown can go die in a fire. Get me out, now" Eliza gave a smirk "Aww, you were doing so well too. Sure you don't want to stick around at least a little longer? Get some more cash for upgrades and stuff?"

Vixen snorted once again "Did I stutter? Is all this uptown living affecting your hearing? Get me out of here. Now" Sure she was in a foul mood, but being in a hostile environment, especially one that promised to be strong against your type in particular, then having your work criticized? Joke or no joke, it was time to bail out. Eliza flashed a grin as she said "Oh, all right. Come on home, sexy", and her navi vanished from the net in a bolt of blue light. Only traces of whirling ice and snow were left to flit around in the wake, to eventually melt.

After glancing at her PET screen, Eliza stood from her bench and looked around and to the sky. It was hard to tell sometimes, with all the buildings and bright lights, what time it was in downtown Electown. Her navi hadn't said anything since she got out of the net and the woman assumed her little Vixen was angry with her. But they both knew it was nothing a bought of rough 'training' couldn't take care of. Of course 'training' refers to make up sex.

Eliza grinned to herself, trying not to seem too happy. Her little navi had gone into a network she knew was more advanced then what she was prepared for, and could have been loaded up with viruses strong to her aqua type... And through trickery, planning and dumb luck she had come out on top not once but several times. Plus, now they had a little extra money, off the records, to spend on upgrades for more action. Things were going as planned.

The navi, for her part, was thinking much the same thing. She was just better at hiding it. Though Eliza and Vixen knew each other very well, intimately even, and each assumed the other was just being coy. This was just another day like any other for them.

[Jacking Out]