To Recover What Was Lost

"Friggin' sweet!" Exploit exclaimed as the new chip was downloaded. "Well, this is gonna be useful," James muttered, loading the chip data onto a blank chip. "I can't wait to try this thing out," Exploit giggled to himself as he pushed down the road, going deeper into the net.

((Battle 4, please))
The road widened out as Exploit continued. It seemed that there was a turnoff here heading in another direction, but it looked like it was poorly lit. No telling what was in that direction.

Ahead in the wide road sat a wide variety of viruses, drawing Exploit's attention away from the side road. Two scarecrows had set up next to a large, metal road sign. They had apparently been practicing their lightning on it and the sign was now so scorched it was hard to read. He could vaguely detect another one moving further beyond. Hardhead viruses seemed to be lining the road ahead, and they'd already managed to detect him! Maybe once this was over, he should get off of this road to avoid more of the same?

-- ENEMIES --
ScarecrowA: 100 HP (Solar, ahead to left of sign)
ScarecrowB: 100 HP (Solar, ahead to right of sign)
ScarecrowC: 100 HP (Solar, ahead and behind sign)
HardheadA: 60 HP (Metal to the right)
HardheadB: 60 HP (Metal to the right)
HardheadC: 60 HP (Metal to the left)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Exploit.EXE: 95 HP (Solar)

-- TERRAIN --
Metal Signpost: 100 HP (Solar, ahead)

80% Solar (Road)
20% Metal (Side of road)

--BATTLE 4 START--
"Hmm, I wonder what's down that spooky, dark side road?" Exploit mused, seemingly oblivious to the viruses before him. "Looks like fun."

"Remember what happened the last time you thought something 'looked like fun'?" James groaned, pinching the bridge of his nose as though the very thought of Exploit's exploits gave him a migraine.

"Please, I'd rather take a trip down that lane..." the Navi protested, gesturing to the path he now had his heart set upon, "... than memory lane. Besides, nearly all of your hair grew back within a week. Now, if you don't mind, I believe that there's a group of runts that are in my way. Something to clear them so I can poke my nose where it doesn't belong would be greatly appreciated."

"Whatever. But don't complain if it doesn't turn out to be more than just a side road... or if you happen to get into more trouble than you can handle... like always..." the man holding the PeT sighed, grabbing several chips and slotting them into the device.

As the chips registered within the Navi, his ever present smirk grew even wider. "Fantastic..." he grinned, before activating the first of the two chips. Ambient electricity sparked and flashed along the length of the Data Spike as it extended from its housing. "Hey, you lot! You call those little flickers you make a bolt? Try this on for size!" he yelled out to the group of Scarecrows ahead, brandishing the now fully charged Data Spike before him. With a crack of thunder, the Elecreel sprang from the corruptive weapon, launching itself straight for the poor, abused road sign the Scarecrows had been practicing on. Nimbly leaping to the side, the bug Navi activated his next chip and hoisted up a freshly encoded shotgun barrel. Aiming down the barrel, he sighted in on two of the viruses he had just attacked and fired, sending a spray of buster shot flying down the glowing highway towards the viruses. As Exploit bombarded them, James looked over his meager supply of chips, figuring out what to send his Navi next.

==Summary==
--Hack: add Glitch to next action.
1. Elecreel (Targeting Metal Signpost, possible spread to all Scarecrows. 80 damaage + Elec + Spread 3 (to the sides and behind)+ Gtlich)
2. Dodge (staying on Solar terrain)
3. Shotgun (Targeting Scarecrow A, possible spread to Scarecrow B. 50 damage + Spread 1)
((Bumping a little early, but that's because I won't be awake for the 24 hour mark))
Releasing a heavyset ElecReel into the foray, Exploit thought he had the viruses covered... but no! Instead, the straw-stuffed viruses simply absorbed the damage like it was nothing, empowering them, even! The Hardheads were still clammed up, but it wouldn't be long before they'd spring into action. The Scarecrows were already massing their attacks on Exploit, but he barely managed to avoid their powerful strikes of lightning. They looked really strong, though... might he be matched against the odds?

-- ENEMIES --
ScarecrowA: 100 HP (Solar, ahead to left of sign)
ScarecrowB: 100 HP (Solar, ahead to right of sign)
ScarecrowC: 100 HP (Solar, ahead and behind sign)
HardheadA: 60 HP (Metal to the right)
HardheadB: 60 HP (Metal to the right)
HardheadC: 60 HP (Metal to the left)

-- NAVIGATOR --
Exploit.EXE: 100 HP (Solar)

-- TERRAIN --
Metal Signpost: 20 HP (Solar, ahead)

80% Solar (Road)
20% Metal (Side of road)