Netbattling

Pew pew! A buster here, a buster there, a "wherethefeckismysigattack?" everywhere!

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED!
BillyC: DELETED!
CactyA: DELETED!
CactyB: 26 HP
CactyC: 52 HP

Terrain: 99% Metal 1% Normal

Delta.exe: 31 HP
Delta hits the ground and rolls, charging his buster as does so...
...as the energy gathers for a charge shot, he picks out his target, the weaker of the two remaining viri...
...and fires, launching a burst of energy at the unfortunate cacty!
Summery:
1.Charge.
2.Charge.
3.Charge shot + Untapped potential (32+10=42) @ CactyB
Bang. Delta fires and hits the cacty with enough power to wipe it out. Of course, there is still one left and the navi is now open for attack. The last virus rolls at Delta and takes a bit of his HP.

CactyB: DELETED!
CactyC: 52 HP

Delta.exe: 11 HP
Delta screams "ARGH!!!" as the cacty impacts his side.
Henry says, "Delta! Are you okay?" in response to the scream.
Delta responds, "Yeah, but that virus isn't going to be when I'm done with it..." forming his sword as he speaks, then bringing it down on the cacty. He then jumps out of the way and launches several shots at the virus.
Summery:
1. Delta Sabre @ CactyC (40, break)
2. Dodge.
3. Buster shot + Untapped Potential @ CactyC (8+10=18)
Delta Sabre: 2 Turns of CoolDown remaining
Delta unleashes his signature attack on the cacty, partially bisecting it, before blasting it to pieces with his buster shot. All has ended.

CactyB: DELETED!
CactyC: DELETED

Delta.exe: 11 HP

-VICTORY-
Get: 600z
Delta just stands there, looking around at the network. "I think that our technique needs work..."
"...yeah..." Henry sounds upset, but he brightens up as he says, "I'm going to recall you to the PET for repairs, then we can fight some more viri, okay."
Delta looks around one more time, then shrugs, "Alright."
Delta transforms into a beam of red light and shoots into the air.
[OoC: Logging out and back in to the same thread.
EDIT: NOT logging back in until I look at the chip shop.]
[OoC: I'm back!]
A beam of red light shoots downwards and reforms into Delta as it hits the ground. The navi looks around as he walks forward. "I don't see anything yet."
A floating screen showing the view of the computer's camera appears, showing Henry's face. Keep going towards the netsquare. If nothing shows up by then we can check for missions.
"Got it," Delta changes course slightly so that his path will take him to the netsquare.
[Ready for Battle 1]
As delta continues towards the netsquare, he sees a trio of domed figures out ahead, blocking his path. He picks up the pace to investigate; his footfalls waking the sleeping metools, their oversized feet and black bodies emerging from their hardhats. They don't seem to happy about someone interrupting their nap!

Viruses Identified!

MetoolA: 40HP
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Delta.EXE: 100HP
Delta looks over the mets, ready to dodge if they attack.
"Delta? I'm sending you a cannon," Henry looks slightly worried.
Delta just nods and changes his left hand into a buster, then jerks the weapon upwards to fire at one of the viri, the recoil barely affecting him. "I think that that's one down, but I can't be sure," Delta prepares to dodge the mets' next attack.
Summery:
1. Dodge.
2. Cannon @ MetoolA (40).
3. Dodge.
((Try [/color] instead of [/red]))

Delta fires a shot from his cannon, deleting one of the groggy Metools with the blast. The other two seem to wake up more and drive their pickaxes into the ground and send shockwaves towards Delta. The shockwaves are no problem for him, he sidesteps one and leaps over the other.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40HP
MetoolC: 40HP

Terrain: 100%

Delta begins speaking as he lands from jumping over the shockwave, "Okay, send me the second cannon."
Henry's mood seems to have taken a turn for the better, and he cheerfully says, "Sent. Next one's going to be a shotgun."
"Okay," Delta says as he forms his left hand into a buster, then raises it and lets off two shots, one aimed at each of the remaining Metools. He then moves to the side to avoid any counter attacks.
Summery:
1. Cannon @ MetoolB (40)
2. Shotgun @ MetoolC (50)
3. Dodge.
The two shots made by Delta was successful as the two metools disappeared into tiny little data fragments. The fragments gathered into a singular point and converted into a small GMD!

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED
MetoolC: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Reward: 150z
Delta walks over to the GMD and picks it up. He then turns and begins to walk towards the portal to the netsquare again. "Now what?"
Henry responds by beginning to detail his plan, "Once you get to the netsquare, we can look for missions. If there are none, we'll come back here and try and collect some battle chips."
(Ready for Battle 2)
As Delta was heading towards the Netsquare, a ring of a boxing bell echoes to the navis ear. Just ahead was a bunch of Champu possibly sparring against one another with two Swordys acting as a referee . One of the Champus caught a glimpse of Delta and pointed him out for his other friends to see. They're all pumped up from the fighting, so you better watch out!

ChampuA: 50 [Champu Group: -10 from sparring]
ChampuB: 50
ChampuC: 50
ChampuD: 50
SwordyA: 60
SwordyB: 60

Terrain:
50% Metal
50% Normal

Delta.EXE: 100

======
BATTLE TWO, START
======
Delta looks at the Champus and the Swordys, then speaks to his NetOp, "Um, Henry...six viri."
Henry looks at the viri, then nods and responds, "Here's a shotgun. Go for one the champu's with it, it should take them out in one hit.
Delta changes his left hand into his buster then lifts it, aims...and fire a blast at on of the champus. As he prepares to dodge counterattacks from the viri he speaks up again, "I'll be fine if I keep my distance, right?"
Henry looks at the viri, "Yeah. You should be fine...but I think that Swordy's can teleport... he sounds unsure, but nervous all the same.
Summery:
1. Shotgun @ ChampuB (50)
2 & 3. Dodge.
(OoC: I'm pretty sure that Swordys can use the areagrab chip...also, I'm keeping my distance from what I assume to be melee range viri.)
((Correct, Delta))

Delta fires on the Champus, the energy round exploding over one of them and pelting the one to it's right with shrapnel. They both fall as the other two attempt to attack Delta. He quickly backpedals to avoid the flaming fists of the Champus, but his back rams into something behind him! He turns to face the glowing eyes of a Swordy virus, but is able to dive underneath the resulting sword slash. The other is more cautious, warping just within reach of its blade.

ChampuA: 50HP[Champu Group: -10 from sparring]
ChampuB: DELETED
ChampuC: DELETED
ChampuD: 50HP
SwordyA: 60HP
SwordyB: 60HP [In melee range of Delta]

Terrain:
50% Metal
50% Normal

Delta get to his feet and quickly forms his sabre to slash at the Nearest Swordy, the blade moving fast enough to make a whooshing sound.
Henry begins to assess the situation, "Okay, that was a close call, but I was right about the swordys...If you keep away from the champus while you deal with them you should be fine..." Assuming there are no surprises about...
"Okay, but don't send me the rageclaw until I have no other chips, alright?" Delta says as he backs away from the Champus. He then prepares to dodge the swordys when they teleport.
Summery:
1. Delta Sabre @ SwordyA (40, break)
2. Movement - Back away from the champus.
3. Dodge.
Delta was taking this slow and steady, not being too aggresive to agitate the virus into a frenzy. The navi's sword made full contact with the Swordys body, cutting straight through the iron armor like nothing. Two of the Champus tried to corner Delta with its One-Two punches, but he was able to back away just in time to avoid every single punches thrown at him.

ChampuA: 50HP[Champu Group: -10 from sparring]
ChampuD: 50HP
SwordyA: 20HP
SwordyB: 60HP [In melee range of Delta]

Terrain:
50% Metal
50% Normal

Delta grins as he lands from his dodge, "I think that I'm ready for you to send the rageclaw now.
In front of his computer, Henry taps his PET's screen twice, sending the chip, "Okay...sent."
"Thanks," Delta says as his left hand grows claws. He then slashes at the closer swordy and attempts to throw it into the other swordy. As he finishes his attack he leaps to the side.
Summery:
1. Rageclaw @ SwordyB (40)
2. Rageclaw throw SwordyB @ SwordyA (20 to both)
Delta thoroughly manhandled one swordy, knocking it back with his claw and then, before it could get back its bearings, swiping it up by its arm and slinging it for the remaining swordy. Unfortunately, the swordy seemed to be unusually well prepared and managed to dodge its ally, leaving its former comrade to smash into broken data as it collided with the ground. The remaining champu closed in and took a jab at Delta, but to no avail as the navi nimbly dodged to one side. Another began to close in as well, holding its fists up offensively.

ChampuA: 50HP [Champu Group: -10 from sparring, in melee range]
ChampuD: 50HP [in melee range]
SwordyA: 20HP
SwordyB: DELETED

Terrain:
50% Metal
50% Normal