Netbattling

A beam of red light crashes onto the ground forming into Delta shortly after it hits. Delta looks around, scanning the landscape for viri.
"See any?"
"Not yet."
Delta begins walking around, searching for viri.
(Ready for battle one to start anytime, Delta has 100 hp, his maximum.)
Delta races across the dazzling bright lights of Electown Net, itching for battle. In the distance, he sees some Progs fleeing from a scene of violence.
A group of viruses, composing of the various denizens that resides in Electown Net are wreaking panic in the local area. Most of the group spots Delta, turn to each other, grin, then flee. Three Metools daringly remain behind, their eyes narrowed for a challenge.
It's showtime.

MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Delta.exe: 100 HP

-BATTLE 1-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE!-
"Okay, I've got company. Chips?"
"One shotgun, On it's way."
As Henry finishes talking Delta form his left hand into a buster, and launches a (well, the) blast of the powerful ammunition straight at one of the metools in the hopes of destroying two viri at once. He then turns his aim to another Metool and unleashes a barrage of normal shots at it before leaping to the side to dodge any counter attacks.

Summary:
1. Shotgun (50+splash) @ MetoolA (+Splash @ MetoolB)
2. Buster attack (2*2*2=8) @ MetoolC
3. Dodge

((OoC: How's that?))
(Good, but you seem to have calculated your buster attack to be 10x what it should.
XD
It's good, though, I know what you mean.)

Delta wasted no time leaping into action, readying buster shot and battlechip alike. With a well aimed blast, the Shotgun eradicated the first Metool from existence, missing the other as it retreated into its trademark helmet. The buster shot only manages to irritate the third metool, however, prompting it to swing its pickaxe into the ground, sending a shockwave at him which he dodges with a well-timed sideways roll.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: 40 HP
MetoolC: 32 HP

Delta: 100 HP

((OoC: Corrected the mistake.))
As delta dodges the shock wave, he forms a sword out of data, then rushes forward, swinging at the Metool that didn't attack him, then leaping backwards.
"Send me a rageclaw please."
"Sent."
As claws made of data form on Delta's left hand he turns to face the other remaining (Only remaining if his attack hit) Metool, then slices at it.

Summery:
1: Delta Sabre (40, break) @ MetoolC
2: dodge
3: Rageclaw (40) @ MetoolB
(Apologies, Steve, I didn't know.
;~;
Yeah.)
((No need to apologize. It's nobody's fault, and even if it was, it's no big deal. I'd just like to see that old topic taken care of before this one progresses any further, please.))
((OoC: Okay.
Man, I forgot about that topic.))
((Like I said, it's no big thing. It just needs to be finished up, is all.))
((I'm ready for a moderator to post the next turn now.))
Both attacks land without a problem. The sword smashes the met while the claw rips through its partner.

MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED!
MetoolC: DELETED!

Delta: 100 HP

Rewards: 120z
Delta stands still for a moment, then grabs the zenny and poses a question to his netop.
"Now what?"
"Hmm...check what they were doing, then look for the ones that ran away."
Delta looks around, then checks for the area where the viri were clustered.
((Not ready for battle 2...yet.
Though it would be nice if you'd tell me what the viri were doing.))
Seeing nothing, Delta runs in the direction the other viri left in.
((Ready for battle 2))
Delta dashes off to find the viruses, and the two groups nearly crash into each other.
Apparently, they ran off to get reinforcements.
In the form of... Cacti....

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP
CactyC: 70 HP

Delta.exe: 100 HP
"Looks like you found the viri. Sending a shotgun, then a rageclaw."
"Okay."
Delta looks around for a target, and selects one of the goat or maybe sheep-like viri. Forming his left hand into a buster, he fires a bolt of energy at the virus. As claws form on his left hand, he charges the remaining viri, slashing once before leaping back.

Summery:
1. Shotgun (50 + splash) @ BillyB (+ splash @ CactiballB)
2. Rageclaw (40) @ BillyC
3. Dodge.
The Shotgun takes out one billy. The next attack misses as the virus moves out of the way. A cacty rolls at Delta, but it misses. Then an elec ball from a Billy strikes him and slows him down a bit.

BillyB: DELETED!
BillyC: 50 HP

Delta.exe: 85 HP (Stun, -1 action)
((This post assumes I still have the rageclaw.))
Delta staggers a bit, Ow..., but then Henry's voice cuts in,
"Delta! You okay?"
"Yeah...", Recovering, Delta lifts the rageclaw and takes a swipe at one of the viri, then leaps back to recover.

Summery:
1. DAZE'D
2. Rageclaw (40) @ BillyC
3. dodge
Delta stabs a billy, then dodges the following attack. However, a following move from a cacty manages to catch the navi.

BillyC: 10 HP

Delta.exe: 65 HP
Delta retaliates against the spiny that attacked him with a slash, then a throws it into the weakened Billy before strafing to avoid counter attacks.
Summery:
1. Rageclaw (40) @ CactyA
2. Rageclaw throw (20 each) CactyA @ BillyC
3. dodge
Delta punches a cacty, though his throw fails. He dodges an attack from a cacty but a ball of electricity catches up to him and fries him.

BillyC: 10 HP
CactyA: 30 HP

Terrain: 99% Metal 1% Normal

Delta.exe: 35 HP