Zippin' and Zappin'

((From NetSquare))

Emerging from the NetSquare portal, a purple navi flew through the air momentarily before landing firm on his feet. Rising to a stand, Nachahmen looked around as he awaited his companion...

((Waiting for Trowa))
Blitz' zoomed through the portal as the end was getting near and near, she wondered where Nachahmen was taking her. She tried to see if any viruses would be waiting for her when she got out but she didn't see or hear any scuffles had taken place. As she exited she took her eye's off it for second to look back and when she turned her head back she was flung into nachahmen. She bumped into him and bounced back a bit, Shaking her head as she stumbled backward. "i'm sorry i just..."
Nac looked at Blitz, his hand bearing an 'Okay' gesture. Afterward, it contorted a bit before transforming into the image of a metool virus. With his other hand, he pointed a finger at the model. Taking a bit of aim, he shot a beam through the model, leaving a stumped arm momentarily as his body quickly reformed the lost hand. After pantomiming their activities for the day, he began to wander about the net in search of the quintessential prey...

(Battle 1, please.))
((super bump))
((Next time, please say that both are ready.))

As the duo entered the Electown network, they soon came upon a rather strange sight. A cluster of viruses were having quite a fun time bouncing a ball around, playing a friendly a game of volleyball on a court of metal. Their fun was interrupted, however, when one of the viruses spotted the Navis coming along and alerted its friends, leaving their game on hold for the time. The ball was still in the air when all of the 'players' turned towards the Navis.

-- Left Team --
PowieA: 60HP
PowieB: 60HP
PowieC: 60HP

-- Right Team --
VolgearA: 80HP
VolgearB: 80HP
VolgearC: 80HP

-- Playing Objects --
Ball: 100HP (in the air, heading towards right)
Net: 50HP (middle, between Powie and Volgear)

Terrain: 60% Metal (Court) 40% Normal (Surrounding)

Nachahmen.EXE: 275HP
Blitz Lightning.EXE: 120HP

-BATTLE ONE, FIGHT!!-
Looking upon the virii, crosshairs developed in Nachahmen's eyes. He gazed upon their form with devotion as he examined their features:

Metallic...Gear-like, almost, and spewing forth flames from various parts of them...Light-looking, like tiny sandbags...With wings...Hm?..Seems like they can transform though...Taking on a much heavier metal form...

After taking a moment to process the data received, Nac's body began to twist and shift about. From his back sprung forth small wing-like appendages, toonish and rounded at the ends. A line could be seen drawing across his face to create a mouth, bearing no lips and teeth whose rows were fitted like a set of gears. His skin then began to take on a rusty hardness, resembling some kind of worn purple alloy. His form complete, Nachahmen roared, unleashing purple energy resembling fire from both his mouth and wings.

"Not bad, Nac." Zanzo said. "Hm... Let's be thematical then, eh?" He rummaged through his bag before pulling out two chips and slotting them into his PET. "That should be enough. Wouldn't want to overdo it, otherwise Blitz won't be able to have any fun..." Zanzo said with a chuckle.

As Nachahmen awaited the chip data, various parts of his body began to glow. His emblem took on a blue shone as energy began to faintly surround him. Then, Bands around his arm lit up as small yellow disk formed and floated about. Finally, his skin took on a bolder hue, reinforcing itself.

Staring the gear-like virii down, Nac received the chip data. Green light flooded out of the purple navi's eyes as his wings puffed gouts of flame-like energy. Nachahmen then engulfed himself amidst an explosion of power before disappearing. Within almost the same moment, the purple navi stood behind the gears as true flames began to pour out of his mouth. He took a deep breath, then exhaled as flames gushed forth. Nachahmen then leaped into the air above them, his skin took on a metallic sheen as he reeled his right arm back, clenching his fist. His wings burst with energy as he pulled his arm forward, rocketing down with newfound weight as he performed an earth-shattering punch...

Summary

1: Nature's Embrace-Accuracy Boost for the round.
2: Clockshift: Green-Teleport to behind Volgears
3: PhoenixShot1-70FireDmg-Volgear A, B, C
4: Dodge
5: GolemHit1-140Dmg+Break-Volgear A, B, C, breaking panels around B

Passives

ROM Reboot-Heal15

Clockshift: Blue-20HP Barrier

Clockshift: Yellow-1-Hit Shield

Clockshift: Purple-20HP Casing

Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: 1

Clockshift: Green: 2
Being Blitz' first time seeing a higher level navi then she, she was amazed at nachahmens abilities. Watching him move like he does and attack the he did only reminded her of how she could not move like he did.

"Ok Blitz lets show Zanzo and Nach how strong we are."Smiling as davis does it somehow he always knew just what to say.

"Ok Davis, I'll do my best to help nachahmen and Zanzo."She sprang forth and charged her target, meanwhile Davis reached into his chip bag and pulled out a single chip.

"FIRE HIT BATTLECHIP DOWNLOAD!"

Blitz' fist erupts into a blazing fireball wrapped around her fist. As she approached him she planted her left foot to stop her body from moving, but that momentum had to go somewhere. Cocking back her right hand she delivered a powerful straight the shot forth the fireball at the powie. Sliding around then one soon to be engulfed in flames. Her left fist erupted into the same blazing fireball as her and punching forward again she launched the fireball at almost point blank range another powie.

Blitz' then looked at the last powie and let lose a powerful spark from her right hand. Taking shape it resembled a five point ninja star that was gripped firmly in her hand. Spring up into the air and back flipping away from the small group of enemies and flung it at the third powie atempting to dodge any attacks that might be thrown her her way.

Summary

1. Firehit1 60 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack to PowieA.
2. Firehit1 (60 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack) Double Attack: After use, immediately spend the next action to use again. to PowieB.
3. Shuriken Burst[40 pts] - Movement, 20 Elec Damage to PowieC.

TCD

Shuriken Burst: 1
Starting off the battle, Nachahmen surprised the Volgears by teleporting behind them in preparation of attack. The Gears had blasted their towers of fire in front of them and could not stop them in time to reply to the shapeshifter Navi's powerful fire and were subsequently crushed by his powerful FALCO- er, punch. The punch echoed on the metallic floor, which resisted the impulsive forces Blitz, meanwhile, was busying herself with the Powies, which leapt up to her, changing their paper doll forms into metallic beasts to smash inferior things like herself. Fortunately, she was prepared, with a couple of smacks from her fiery fists and a shuriken throw. Unfortunately, one of the fist attacks missed and the shuriken went completely off-course. The Powies took this chance to attack, but only managed to hit Blitz once. (10)

...The ball bounced into the Volgears' area and onto Nachahmen's head.

-- Left Team --
PowieA: 60HP
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: 60HP

-- Right Team --
VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED

-- Playing Objects --
Ball: 100HP (on Nachahmen)

Blitz Lightning.EXE: 110HP
Blitz shrugged off the powies blow and prepared for her counter attack. Her hair flared upward as the surroundings became heavy. a giant flash washes over her and the powies as a massive bolt of lightning slams into the ground converting the area around the striking point to magnet panels. pulsating electric sparks surge all around her, her body suit begins to glow from all the electricity around her.

"Alright Blitz' lets do this! Shotgun Battlechip download!" Davis reached into his chip bag and pulled out the shotgun Battle chip and slips it into the chip slot.

Blitz holds out her arm bracing it at the elbow as a large bolt of electricity crackles about her arm. Before exploding forth from her hand and aimed at the Powie in front of her. It spead toward it's target with little distance to cover and spilling over in the direction of the other Powie in the area that happened to be near the powie.

"Ok blitz lets let Nach finish this one up we're a bit rusty and need some work." Davis smiles to reassure Blitz that she's doing fine and some work is not a bad thing. Reaching into his chip bag this time and pulling out the Gaurd Battle chip and slipped it into the chip slot."Gaurd1 Battle chip download!"

A red aura enveloped Blitz as she took a definisive stance with her hands covering her face a bit. Looking past her arms she thought of trying to do more but Davis was right. Something was amiss here yet she did not know what it was "It's up to you now Nachahmen."She felt a little more comfortable around him now and thus her voice picked up a bit.

Summary

1. Set Magnet
2. Shotgun (50 Null Damage + Spread 1) to PowieB.
3. Guard1 (Reflects one attack, bouncing back a maximum of 60 damage).

TCD

Shuriken Burst: 0
Nachahmen tilted his view upward, noticing the round object on his head. Taking note of the enemies ahead and the net in between, he takes once more to the skies with an idea.

"Well, we should have this just about wrapped up. Sending you another chip just in case..." Zanzo said calmly, slotting an ElecReel1.

As data streams made their way into the purple navi, he flipped vertically through the air, the ball floating before him as he went. Lining up his heel, Nachahmen launched the ball with a powerful spike, sending it toward the opposing field. His body electrified as he processed the chip data, the winged figure roared once more, energy spewing from his mouth. He reeled his limbs in as he began to descend, then plummeted down as he thrust his feet toward the ground. Crashing, Nachahmen unleashed an explosive wave of electricity across the field, sizzling the terrain in its wake...

Summary

1: Jump into the air.
2: Kick ball toward PowieA
3: ElecReel1-80ElecDmg(120 due to terrain?)-Powies
4-5: Dodge

Passives

ROM Reboot-Heal15

Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: Usable next turn.

Clockshift: Green: 1
Jumping into the air, Nachahmen kicks the ball on his head straight towards a Powie, knocking it clear out and deleting it, while Blitz removed the other paper doll with a quick shotgun burst. The viruses then degraded and coalesced into reward data.

-- Left Team --
PowieA: DELETED
PowieB: DELETED
PowieC: DELETED

-- Right Team --
VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED

-- Playing Objects --
Ball: WHACK-TO-POWIE

-BATTLE ONE, VICTORY!!-

Rewards:
Nachahmen: 560z, 1 Blitz FXP
Blitz: 180z, 1 Nac FXP
After the battle Blitz walked over to Nachanmen standing slightly behind him with a smile on her face. Her bangs drapped over her face hiding the friendly facial gesture "that was amazing Nachahmen." She waited for him to lead onward to the next challenge meanwhile Davis sulked a bit. "Man Zanzo that was awesome, me and Blitz really need some work don't we?"
"Heh, you guys've got the basics of it. The rest comes with experience..." Zanzo began. "After all, that's life, right?" he chuckled.

Meanwhile, Nachahmen let out a final roar before shifting and twisting back into his original form. Taking note of his allies words, he nodded as he approached her, then gave her a pat on the shoulder before cocking his head onward a couple of times as he prepared to continue their trek.

(Battle 2, unless Trowa would like to put in another post)
(nah i'm good)
Moving further, Nachahmen and Blitz come across a pathway through the Electown network. The pathway flooring glowed with energy, as if the road itself was gathering masses of power for its use. It looked as if some part of it was malfunctioning, though, as sparks flew from a break in the path. Some Bunnies played and jumped around without being affected on the malfunctioning road, flanked by a couple of steel heads at the back and two fighter planes at the front. Spotting the two traveling Navis, they turned hostile!

(Front Line)
FighterPlaneA: 140HP (Flying overhead)
FighterPlaneB: 140HP (Flying overhead)
BunnyA: 50HP (Front, Magnet)
BunnyB: 50HP (Front, Magnet)

(Back Reinforcements)
BunnyC: 50HP (Back, Magnet)
BunnyD: 50HP (Back, Magnet)
HardHeadA: 60HP (Left of path, Normal)
HardHeadB: 60HP (Right of path, Normal)

Terrain:
- 50% Solar (Pathway, middle)
- 20% Magnet (Break in middle of pathway)
- 30% Normal (Sides of pathway)

-TEAM BATTLE TWO, FIGHT!!-
Davis decided to take the initiative again and hope that this time he and Blitz performed better this time.Ok so we have solar panels that we'll keep our health up, lets use this to our advantage. Davis reached into his chip bag and pulled out Shotgun and Firehit. "Ok Blitz lets do this"Blitz hears Davis' words and locks on to her targets the two bunnies. Davis slides in the FireHit Battle Chip into the slot"FireHit Battle Chip Download! Blitz show them your blazing fists!!"

Blitz' fists erupted into a wild inferno roaring and searing the very air around her. Her hair waved from the raising air temperature sitting on top of the cool air and causing her very image to waver and flicker. She barreled forward charging the little bunnies in front of her as they hopped and formed together. Planting her right foot Blitz spun right and lowered her self to sweep across the Bunnies with a raging back fist engulfed in flames that crackled and leapt forward to sear the near by bunny. Spinning back around so that she was facing the next target another bunny.

She cocked back her hand at about the cheek as those raging flames brushed across her face. Her piercing eye's penetrated the small creature reading it's movements, studying it's delicate twitches and thoughtful motions. The flames intensify right before the data in her arm powered forward a masterful punch aimed at the creature. Red flames streaked back, tiny embers whisking by. As her arm became fully extended she opened her hand as the mighty fireball expanded outward and flared at the bunny.

"Nice Blitz! Now lets dazzle them with your dazzling electricity! SHOTGUN BATTLECHIP DOWNLOAD!!!"Slotting the Battlechip into his PET.

Blitz' hair flared outward as it had when all of her electric attacks were launched toward her enemies and this time was no different. Sparks danced about her hair as her body charged the area around her with electricity. She lifted up her arm bracing it gently at the elbow. Gripping it with her hand, fingers wrapped gently around it sending massive amounts of electricity through her arm and in the surrounding area. She aimed upward at one of the FighterPlanes and braced herself for a massive attack. A large bolt of electricity blasted toward it coursing through the air heading toward it and the other one.

She flexes her fingers as a electric ball sprouts up from the palm of her hand and quickly formed into a shuriken. Crackling, howling and now spinning as she reverses the polarity in her hand and speeding up it's rotation. She again looked eye's on the Fighterplane. She jumped backwards rotating upside down and shooting the shuriken up at the Fighterplane. Now upside down she plants her left hand and pushes off the ground so rite herself now dodging out of the way.

"YEA BLITZ!!! THAT'S THE WAY!!"Davis jumps in his seat with excitement as he looks over at Zanzo with a smile.

Summary

1. Firehit1 (60 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack) to BunnyA
2. Firehit1 (60 Fire Damage + Impact + Double Attack)Special: Double Attack: After use, immediately spend the next action to use again. to BunnyB.
3. Shotgun (50 Null Damage + Spread 1) to FighterPlanesA.
Afterburner: As a free action, sacrifice 1 action from the next turn to add 1 additional action to this turn. Sacrificed action carries over between battles, and this can't be used in the same turn that the sacrificed action is being spent.
4. Shuriken Burst[40 pts] - Movement, 20 Elec Damage [1 TCD] to FighterPlanesA.

TCD

Shuriken Burst: 1
((Gonna try something new with this one; hope you can bear with me. It's 1st-Person, from Nac's perspective...))

Such an interesting place, this ElecNet. I had just finished one encounter with some fun virii, only to happen upon another interesting group. I decided to start the battle in my usual way: tap my emblem to set off Clockshift: Blue. Such a calm aura it is, covring the air about me with its guarding embrace. I flicked my wrists as the golden disk that is Clockshift: Yellow came into play. It always seems to fly about so sporatically, like it actually wants to shatter itself against an attack. Finally, I flexed a bit as the hardness of my Clockshift: Purple showed itself off. I'm usually pretty good about exhaling when I absorb blows too, adding to its effectiveness.

My normal routine done, I took to examining the creatures that laid ahead. Among them were some fighter planes (seemed pretty well-armed too), and some mechanical creatures bearing round faces. I wondered if perhaps they might be hard to crack with the norm of attacks, which my operator Zanzo must've figured, since he sent me a GolemHit1, 'just in case,' or some such. Then my eyes fell upon a familiar face: the bunny. Cute little guys, they are... Hop. Hop. Hop. Seemed pretty fun. And so, I figured I'd try it. I scrunched my body down into a nice round shape. Pushed out some coils near the top, then bent them round and down its way back to the body. Poured out some round feet, nice and flat. Shaped out some eyes. Gave a blink or two after forming lids and... Voila, I was a bunny.

And so I hopped. And it was fun. So fun, in fact, that I think I overdid it. I quickly found myself high in the air as i flew above the mean-looking virii on the ground. I figured now was a good a time as any to use the chip I was given, and so I expanded my size as gravity had its way with me and my little trip into the sky had come to and end. It was fun while it lasted... I just hope my newfound buddy Blitz wasn't down there. I'm pretty sure she wouldn't like the idea of being squished...

Summary

1: Nature's Embrace: One instance of Accuracy Enhancement.
2: Hop into middle area, near HardHeads.
3: Hop into the air.
4: Drop with GolemHit1-140Dmg+Break-Area between HardHeads, hoping to hit the two of them with its wideness, also breaks area around the center.
5: Presumably eaten by Magnet terrain. Otherwise, dodge.

Passives

ROM Reboot-Heal15

Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: 1
((looks arounds and does the bumb))
Blitz Lightning went all out, deleting the foremost pair of Bunnies with two Firehits and followed up by trying to bring down one of the FighterPlanes with a Shotgun and Shuriken. However, the airborne fighter proved more hardy than expected and immediately counter-attacked with a spray of gunfire. Due to his fancy movements, Blitz was able to evade two of the shots but was still clipped by a third. A Bunny from the back row hopped up to the front and launched an electric ring at Blitz as well. It landed cleanly and paralyzed the poor navi from head to toe. Meanwhile, Nachahmen leapt into the air and delivered a powerful Golemhit that branched out to the the two Hardheads. Only one was just barely caught in the collateral splash and was deleted on impact. The other escaped with its life by the skin of its hidden teeth. The flooring below Nachahmen was also on the verge of being deleted on impact and began to give way. He was forced to roll off the pathway before the ground crumbled beneath him. This gave the other Fighterplane a great opportunity to snipe at the navi with its gun. Unfortunately Nachahmen's defenses proved too dense for the virus to deal any actual damage. The surviving Hardhead opened its mouth to try and attack but missed and only broke through the panel beside Nachahmen.

(Front Line)
FighterPlaneA: 70HP (Flying overhead)
FighterPlaneB: 140HP (Flying overhead)
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: 50HP (Magnet)

(Back Reinforcements)
BunnyD: 50HP (Back, Magnet)
HardHeadA: DELETED
HardHeadB: 60HP (Right of path, Normal)

Terrain:
- 50% Solar (Pathway, middle)
- 15% Magnet (Break in middle of pathway)
- 3% Cracked (Around Magnet)
- 2% Broken (Around Magnet)
- 15% Normal (Left pathway)
- 10% Normal (Right pathway)
- 3% Broken (Right Pathway)

Nachahmen.EXE: 275HP [20 HP Casing] [10 HP Barrier] [Left Pathway]
Blitz Lightning.EXE: 80HP [-1 action Afterburner] [-1 action stun] [Solar]
After crashing into the ground, I took a look around to see what I'd done. The ground around me seemed pretty unstable, and one of the round-faces was missing entirely. Looks like I did an alright job, I figured. As I turned to face Blitz' direction, I realized that my floating disk had been broken, and while we were at it, the aura about seemed a bit shallow. With a bit of concentration, and a couple of flashes of energy, my aura flourished once more and my disk was easily replaced.

Anyway, back to Blitz. Seems she's been under some fire from the planes above, and I figured I'd rather like having her around while we progressed through the net, so I resolved to offer them a distraction. Zanzo seemed to be down with some group attacks, as my rod-like ears seemed to sharpen with the power of WideSword within them. Taking advantage of this, some emerald energy began to shine out from my eyes as I triggered my Clockshift: Green. I could feel the rush of data as my processes began to overclock and in an instant, I was gone. Not even a moment later, I found myself above the plane-like virii and the lone bunny below.

I took in a breath as I reeled myself back a bit. I was probably going to be dizzy by the end of this, but it least it'd look cool. Thrusting my ears forward, I came spinning down through the air, shifting and twirling as I went, winds being torn apart as I went. As I crashed into the ground, I splattered a bit. Knew I shouldn't have thrown my weight down so hard... Still, I was pretty much intact, so I gathered myself back together and began to hop about. Hop... Hop... Hop... Man, this is fun...

Summary

1: Clockshift: Green: Teleport to FighterPlanes
2-3: WideSword twice-80SlashDmgx2-FighterPlanes
4: Drop on Bunny with WideSword-80SlashDmg
5: Dodge.

Passives

ROM Reboot-Heal15

Cooldowns

Nature's Embrace: Usable next turn.