Elec Buster

This isn't such a bad clean-up. All he'd have to do is to smash that weakened Gear and smash the remaining Bunny. Cannon, FireHit. Make them count. His operator slotted in the mentioned chips, and Eternalis went to clean the rest up. Releasing the cannon into his right hand, and his fire chip into his left hand, Eternalis faced both viruses simultaneously. Both the firearm and the fiery glove stood ready at their positions.

Let's try...

Eternalis went into position as he crouched into a firing position, aiming the cannon and the glove at the Volgear and the Bunny respectively. Activating both offensive programs, the chips fired off at the same time, finishing cleanup faster than he'd done before. He stood up, readying his legs for movement, should any of the two manage to dodge his attacks.

... a double delete.

=SUMMARY=
Eternalis.EXE
(1) Cannon: VolgearB (40 Knockback)
(2) FireHit1: BunnyB (60 Fire)
(3) Dodge
(4) Dodge
(*) Aegean Water + Charge Revitalize (20 Heal) - if needed
Bump for quickness.
Bump for flashy shiny thingy.
Eternalis goes on cleanup duty, preparing a Cannon and a FireHit before crouching down and aiming. He fires both chips at the enemies, sending an energy blast at the Volgear and deleting it. The Navi's flaming punch manages to sock the Bunny just as it fires a crackling ring of electricity straight through the fire. Unfortunately, straight through the fire also meant straight towards Eternalis. However, he saw the ring coming and managed to get out of its path seconds before it hit him.

VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
BunnyA: DELETED
BunnyB: DELETED
BunnyC: DELETED
BunnyD: DELETED

100% Normal Terrain

Battle 3 Complete!

Eternalis: 120 HP

Rewards: 550z, ZapRing1
Oh, look zenny and a.. CHIP? YEAH!
Yeah, seems it's some sort of electric chip data. We haven't got one of those, so yeah. Can we jack out now?
Oh, sure. Also, I signed you up for an SP mission while I was waiting, Harke said as he shuffled the chips into his folder.
Wait, what?! You signed me up for a mission again?! And what the heck's an SP, anyway?! Eternalis said as he initiated a jack-out sequence.
Don't worry, it's something much more awesome than a new chip. Come on, Harke said as he pulled the jack-in cord.

[JACK OUT]