Looking around

Firing quickly at the Armadill virus, Raider was able to delete it before it could react. He then succeeded in both the creation of his turret and his magnetic energy shield.

Unfortunately the shield wasn't able to block the attacks of the Twistys, whose lightning strikes came from above! The first one came from above soldier, who dodged it handily.

The second Armadill wasn't ready yet, still, when it was shot by a bullet fired from the turret. However, the turret was equally unprepared to dodge an attack from the second Twisty. (Not that the turret would've dodged it anyways...)

The Hardhead stood there, looking solid, but looked like he was about to open up.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
ENEMIES:
In Front:
TwistyA: 80 HP
HardHead: 60 HP
TwistyB: 80 HP

Behind:
ArmadillA: -DELETED-
ArmadillB: 90 HP

GENERAL SPRINGFIELD'S BATTALION:
Raider:70 HP
Soldier: 30 HP
Turret: -DELETED-

TERRAIN:
60% Metal
40% Magnet
"Allright, it's time to strike back!" said Raider as the lightnings crashed on him. He noticed that the HardHead virus has just opened up his defense.
"Soldier, full attack!" ordered Raider.
"YES, SIR!" yelled Soldier happily, and prepard to attack.
"Dave, we need some weapons."
"Allright, what do you need exactly?"
"A shotgun will do..."

As Dave inserted the chip, and the shotgun arrived, Raider aimed at the virii in the front. He picked on the Hardhead, and locked the cross-hair on it.
"Soldier, fire!"
As soldier launched his rocket towards the target, Raider fired the double-barrelled weapon.

"No time to relax, do something with that energy shield, because its pretty useless at the moment." came the order
"Hmm ... I'll se what I can do." replied Raider and pointed at the energy shield in front of him. He gathered the magnetic forces in side him, and slowly moved the shield. It lifted up, and slewed a bit. A moment later in was above them, like a ceiling, hopefully protecting them from the lighnings.
"All right, and now you get additional defense." said Dave as he inderted another chip.
"Agreed..." replied Raider, and smiled.

Σ

Raider
1. Shotgun + Snipe --> Hardhead [50]
2. Position the energy shield above them
3. Guard1 [between them and the ArmadillB]

Soldier
Attack Hardhead [10]

Cooldown
-Magnetic field [2]
-Auto-turret [1]
BUMP
ßUMP
Raider and Soldier both score on the Hardhead, blasting it to bits. Raider then moved his shield above them, blocking one attack from the Twistys. He then put up a Guard against the Armadill, which was actually the stupidest thing to do as the virus rolled through the shield and smashed completely into Raider and Soldier, sending them sprawling across the floor. The Armadill then retreated back.

ENEMIES:
TwistyA: 80 HP
HardHead: DELETED
ArmadillB: 90 HP

Raider: 50 HP
Soldier: 10 HP
Turret: -DELETED-

TERRAIN:
60% Metal
40% Magnet
((Sorry for the outage, I'll be back from now on. I know there are changes, but they'll apply after the fight, right?))

Raider rolled on his back, then rolled backwards, like a half of a backwards-sommersault, and then hoppen on his feet, while Soldier got up too, leaning on his rocket launcher.
"Ouch" he said and checked if Soldier was alive. He looked bad, but was standing straight, and awaiting orders.
"Dave, we need some backup" said Raider and readied his rifle. He looked at the Armadill virus, that was retreating, probably to get the momentum for the next attack.
"We need to get rid the Twisties for now" thought Raider. He raised his right hand, pointed towards the Twisties and formed another automatized turret from the matter of the floor, right in front of them, which started firing immediately.

"I hope that will pe enough for a while. Dave I need some big guns, what do we have?" asked Raider, and stood in his battle posture.
"Hmm ... We have a Cannon and an EnergyBomb. Not much, so you should aim carefully, or you can get your butt kicked" replied Dave, with a slight tone of worry in his voice.
"You know I'll always aim carefully ... Nevermind, send me the EnergyBomb." said Raider and turned to Soldier as the chip downloaded. "We need to hit them hard, okay? I'll take care of the Armadill, you have the Twisties. Take care, I don't want to collect your pieces, so attack only if they don't care about you."

As Raider gave his orders, Soldier nodded, replied with a short, but meaningful ""AYE!", and started aiming at the Twisties behind the turret.
Raider, in the meanwhile, took some steps towards the Armadill. "Now or never" he thought, and raised his weapon. The rockets inside were armed, and ready to fire. He took aim, trying to foresee the probably movements of his target, and locking it in the cross-hair. He pulled the trigger, and let the three rockets fly towards the Armadill, leaving a smoke trail (and later a smoke cloud) behind.

Hoping that the explosions tore his enemy apart, he took some steps backwards, when he heard the voice of Soldier's weapon.

"Hey, Raider! I have something for Soldier. Use this, he'll get better." said Dave and inserted a chip. A moment later a book-sized dark brown box materialized in Raider's hand. There was a large red cross on its top. He handed it over to Soldier.
"Here, use this, I'll cover you." he said, and stood in a deffensive stance. "Don't worry, we started it together, and we'll finish this together." said Raider, rather to himself than Soldier, and turned towards the possible location of the Twisties, who were covered in a thick smoke cloud.
"Let's get it on!" he said, and inserted a new magazine.

Σ

Raider
1. Auto-Turret [summoning, 10 HP, 10 DMG, immoveable] in front of the Twisties
2. EnergyBomb --> ArmadillB [3x40]
3. Recov10 on Soldier
[passive bonus: marksmanship]

Auto-Turret
Attack TwistyA [10]

Soldier
Attack TwistyA [10]

On CD
Magnetic Field [1]
Fighting like a true soldier, Raider protected his allies while engaging the enemy. The viruses controlling the remote bits were, of course, unable to move, so the one that Raider's forces focused on took damage. Raider himself threw an energy bomb into the remaining Armadill, blasting him to smithereens. His immobile forces, however, fell prey to remobit attacks as giant lightning bolts rained down from their malicious remote-controlled blasters. One smashed down dangerously close to Raider, alarming him. It was quickly forgotten, however, as a second struck him dead on, leaving nasty burns across his body.

ENEMIES:
TwistyA: 60 HP
ArmadillB: DELETED

Raider: 20 HP
Soldier: 20 HP
Turret: 10 HP

TERRAIN:
60% Metal
40% Magnet
Raider grumbled as he endured the hit. The burns hurt like hell, but he didn't show any signs of it.
"Are you okay?" asked Dave.
"I'm fine" lied Raider.
"I know it hurts, but we need to strike back hard, I send the Cannon, fire at will." ordered Dave.
"Understood." said Raider as the chip's data downloaded, and began to change the shape of his rifle. A moment later the transformation was complete, and he was holding a massive, wide-barelled grenade launcher. He looked at the Twisty, that was kept under barrage by the turret.

"Soldier, keep that Twisty under fire, but stay behind me!" orderes Raider, as he focused his mind on the Twisty. He stopped moving for a second, aimed at the virus, and fired. As the projectile popped out the barrel, Raider continued his movement, using the turret as a cover from the other Twisty, as he kneeled down behind it.
Then, he gathered his static energies in his left hand, and touched the ground. The magnetic force field changed. It expanded, and a sparkling energy shield appeared. Raider stood up, and used the shield like an umbrella, protecting him from attacks coming from above (he never commits the same mistake twice).

"Hopefully it will focus on the turret, as me and Soldier are out of his line of sight" thought Raider, as he prepared for an incoming attack. He didn't want to get hit again, even he was protected by the shield.

Σ

Raider
1. Cannon --> TwistyA [40]
2. Magnetic field [shield above him]
3. Dodge
[passive bonus: maskmanship]

Soldier
Attack TwistyA [10]

Auto-turret
Attack TwistyA [10]
Raider decided to make an all-out attack on the weaker Twisty, all units concentrating their fire on the virus, finally deleting it.

Taking precautionary measures, Raider set up a magnetic field to distort his enemy's attacks. The Twisty took the bait, and...

...just broke the shield.

ENEMIES:
TwistyA: DELETED

Turret: 10 HP

TERRAIN:
50% Metal
50% Magnet
After the shield collapsed, Raider kneeled down and aimed at the last virus.
"One more and it's finally over" he said as he locked it in the crosshair.
"We have no chips left, you're on your own, take care." said Dave. The only thing he could do was watching the battle.
"Don't worry ... " replied Raider " ... Soldier will cover me, right?"
"YESSIR!" saluted Soldier, and took a defensive stance between his superior officer and his target.

Raider started to gather his electro-magnetic forces, and pumped it into his rifle, forming an energy coat around the bullet, and empowering the firing mechanism.
When the power level reached the maximum level, Raider stood up and shouted a definite "DUCK!", resulting hard thump, as Soldier jumped out the way.Raider and Solder, who was still lying on the ground, fired in perfect accordance at the virus , who was still kept under fire by the turret.

Σ

Raider
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charged attack -->TwistyB [2*3*8 = 48,
Elec]
[passive bonus: marskmanship]

Soldier
Attack Twisty [10]

Auto-Turret
Attack TwistyB [10] [Automated]
_@_/"
(( Anyone here? ))
(( I'm here... ._. ))

Desperate in an attack, Raider launched an electric attack while Soldier and the turret kept launching the volley of attacks toward the virus. The Twisty, unable to take it anymore, blasted that annoying auto-turret into oblivion. Everyone else's fine, though.

ENEMIES:
TwistyB: 12 HP

Turret: Deleted

TERRAIN:
50% Metal
50% Magnet
As Soldier stood up, Raider charged up the rifle again. He was watching the virus of course, if it was about to get mad and starts shotting lightnings all over the place.
"Hopefully not" - thought Raider and raised the sparkling rifle, holding it in one hand. When he was satisfied with the aiming, he fired again, hopefully for the last time.
Soldier, in the meanwhile, was standing prepared for a counter attack, and a counter-counter attack if necessary.

[color=green]Σ

Raider
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charget attack --> TwistyB [48, [/color]Elec]
[Passive bonus: Marskmanship]

Soldier
Attack [10] if necessary (hopefully not)
As the Twisty charged up its RemoteBit for attack, the virus eyed Raider with a viral, threatening stare. Raider ignored it and continued to charge. The pressure was building on who would charge fully first, the virus, or the Navi.

Then, the Twisty seemed to stop charging. Is this the end for our desperate fellow? Apparently not, as Raider charged his weapon the moment the Twisty reached for the 'Attack' button on its remote and blasted the virus into nothingness.

ENEMIES:
TwistyB: DELETED

Turret: Deleted

Battle 3 - Victory!
Rewards: 480z, RemoteBit1, 21 Bugfrags
Raider lowered his weapon, secured it, and sat down.
"Phew, that was a tough fight" - he said as he watched how Soldier collects the remains.
"Nice" said Dave, "Wanna go on?"
"Huh, no way"
"Don't worry, just kidding. Time to fall back I think"
"I totally agre. Soldier, Are you ready?"
"YESSIR!"
"Right. Let's go home" - said Raider as he hopped on his feet. A second later the duo disappeared in a screeching flash, leaving a slight sparking behind.

[JACK-OUT]