Looking around

Flashening light appeared at the height of 7'. As it moved down with a screeching voice, Raider appeared. The whole thing lasted about 1/4 of a second.

"I'm in ... "
"SOLDIER REPORTING FOR DUTY!!"
"Correction, we're in. No sign of enemies yet." said Raider after he saluted.
"Okay, move in, explore the area. I1ve heard that there are a lot of metal fields, try to find one. I want to see how you can fight on that terrain."
"Ooookay ... Soldier!"
"ORDERS?"
"Full speed ahead. And remember; eyes and ears!"
"AYE, SIR!

Raider and Soldier started walking in, looking for potential targets.

[Battle #1 please]
Before long Raider and the Soldier found themselves in front of a large field of metal.

Lucky them.

They next saw a small group of Billy Viruses ahead, who, seeing them too, quickly went into battle-ready position. Standing in a line now, facing him, Raider would have no choice but to fight.

Soldier was forced to stay behind by the activation of the Battle execution. He'd have to be officially called in to battle before he could remain at Raider's side.

Well, this was what they had been looking for, so the terrain training could begin.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
General Springfield's Battalion:
Raider: 120 HP

Enemy Troops:
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
BillyD: 50 HP

Terrain:
100% Metal
"Okay, let's begin! What would you like to use first?" said Dave as Raider and Soldier encountered the virii.
"Hmm ... A shotgun to begin with?" came the answer.
"Right. I'm sending it."

As the chip downloaded, Raider's rifle changed into a double-barreled shotgun. Before he could aim at the enemies, he noticed that Soldier isn't on his side.
"Solder, come over here! I need you to keep them under fire." Raider shouted at Soldier.
"WITH PLEASURE, SIR!" Soldier replied happily as he joined his superior officer.

As soon as they took the firing position, Soldier fired a rocket, and Raider locked two of the targets in the cross-hair.
"Say cheese!" thaught Raider as he pulled the trigger.

After firing, Dave inserted a cannon chip.
"Allright, and now help Soldier taking down his target ... with every means necessary" ordered Dave.
"No problem" replied Raider, as he fired the cannon that just replaced the empty shotgun.

"I have an idea! I found out how to cheer you up a bit" said Dave and he started working on something. Some seconds later, two massive speakers appeared behing Raider, and pure drum'n'bass music filled the metal field.
"Whoa, I got to admit, this music rules!" shouted Raider, and prepared to react the enemies counter-attacks with the music rythm in his head.

Σ

Raider
1. Call in Soldier
2. Shotgun + Snipe --> BillyA + BillyB [50]
3. Cannon --> BillyC [40]

Soldier
Attack BillyC [10]
Raider calls on his support program and they let loose on the viruses. The superior's sniping ability manages to nail two billys in one hit as Soldier fires a rocket at another Billy. The electric gunman blasts a Cannon to finish the Billy off, but is caught off guard by the devious trick of the last Billy, who had sent a Thunder orb to his side! The metal ground only worsened the effect. Furthermore, Raider found himself struggling a bit to move.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Raider: 90 HP (Stun! -1 Action)
Soldier: 60 HP

Enemy Troops:
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
BillyD: 50 HP

Terrain:
100% Metal
((Question: Does my SP change now, or after the fight?))

"I got to admit, these metal panels really enpower the electric atacks" said Raider after he got hit. It was a bit hard to move, his body didn't do exactly what he wanted to do. Then he concentrated on the rythm, and shook his head. Sparkling ran through his body, and he could move properly again.
"You allright?" asked Dave?
"Yeah, I'm fine"
"Then, let's finish the fight!" said Dave as he inserted a chip.

The rifle changed into the powerful rocket launcher. Raider made some steps and aimed at the last virus. When he was satisfied with the aiming, he pulled the trigger, and let the three rockets fly towards the last enemy.

Σ

Raider
1. Recover from stun
2. Move in position / take aim
3. EnergyBomb + Snipe --> BillyD [120]

Soldier
Dodge
((After the fight))
Raider blows up the last Billy, with a well-aimed Energybomb.

BATTLE SUMMARY:
Raider: 90 HP
Soldier: 60 HP

Enemy Troops:
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
BillyD: DELETED

Terrain:
100% Metal

-VICTORY-
Get: 400z, 8 Bugfrags
After Raider cleaned his rifle, and Soldier collected the fragments, he and his faithful subordinate started walking deeper in the metal field ...

[Battle #2 please]
((<edits it in>))

Two blue energy balls and two inflatable viruses pop up on a super Metal terrain.
Hm, is it just me, or did Soldier get weaker?

ENGBallA: 80 HP (Blue)
ENGBallB: 80 HP (Blue)
PowieA: 60 HP
PowieB: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Metal

Raider.exe: 90 HP
Soldier.SP: 40 HP

-BATTLE 2, GO-
"Four additional targets in front of me" said Raider, as they stopped.
"Hmm ... Two Powies, and to ... energyballs."
"I see. To begin with, take out the Powies first, and then we can concentrate on the energy balls." said Dave after he measured the situation.

Raider readied his rifle, and Soldier took a defensive position at Raider's left.
"Allright, then let's get to the action!"

As Dave inserted a chip, the rifle changed into a massive, double-barreled shotgun. Raider aimed at the Powies, and took some steps in order to lock two enemies in the firing-lane. When he was satisfied with the aiming, he fired.

"Soldier, its all yours now, I'll take care of the energyballs from now."
"AYE!

Soldier aimed, and attacked one of the Powies ...

Σ

Raider
1. Move in position / take aim
2. Shotgun + Snipe --> PowieA + PowieB [50]
3. Dodge

Soldier
Attack PowieA [10]
Raider proceeds with caution, loading his Shotgun, aiming hard, and firing, catching the two Powies in one hit. Soldier goes to destroy the first, his mission successful, but gets a nasty turn when its partner inflates and crashes down on the Support Unit.

ENGBallA: 80 HP (Blue)
ENGBallB: 80 HP (Blue)
PowieA: DELETED
PowieB: 10 HP

Raider.exe: 90 HP
Soldier.SP: 30 HP
"Soldier, the Powie is all yours now ... I'll take care about those energy balls" said Raider as the Powie inpacted upon Soldier.
"SIR, YES SIR!" he replied, and began to flail the Powie with his massive rocket launcher with such a fury that Raider never seen before.
"Looks like he can cope with that" thought Raider suprisedly, as he turned towards the two energy balls.

"Allright, what should I do with them?" he asked, and readied his rifle. "A direct attack, or multiple hits? What do you think?"
"Hmm ... let's examine how they react to a direct threat. I'll send the Energybomb, so don't you dare messing up the aiming!"
"Got it" Raider replied, and prepared for firing.

When the weapon arrived, he already locked the enemy in his cross-hair. One more trajectory correction, and he fired the weapon. Three mini rockets flew towards the energy ball, leaving a smoke trail behind.

"Done. And now?"
"I think its time to use these defensive chips"
Dave inserted two chips, which recovered Raider's life energy a bit, and created an energy shield in front of him.
"Okay, that'a enough for this time, let's await their reaction. And don't forget, eyes and ears!"

Σ

Raider
1. EnergyBomb + Snipe --> ENGBallA [120]
2. Recov 10
3. Guard1

Soldier
beat the crap out of PowieB [10]
Raider snipes an Energybomb at the ENGBall, hitting it once, but it weaves swiftfully out of the way, leaving the other two explosions behind as Raider recovers. It takes the chance to blast a blue bolt of electricity at Raider, shocking his systems while he throws up a Guard, blocking and reflecting an attack at the other ENGBall, which turns red.
Soldier beats up the Powie.

ENGBallA: 40 HP (Red)
ENGBallB: 40 HP (Blue)
PowieB: BEAT UP

Raider.exe: 70 HP
"Haa-haa, direct hit!" said Raider before he got zapped.
"What the ... "
"I told you not to mess it up" came the admonition.
"But I pinpointed it!"
"That's what you belive in ... anyway, concentrate. We have two targets left, and I don't really like that red energy ball. I suppose to zap it before it explodes or anything ... " said Dave, as he inserted a chip. The rocket launcher in Raider's hand beeped, as the automatic reload system started working, and armed the three new rockets.
" ... use every means necessary!"

Raider turned towards the red energy ball for a moment, and pointed the weapon at the middle of it. Then, after he aimed for a second, he let the rockets fly towards their target.
"I won't let you go this time" thought Raider, and he turned back to the blue energy ball.
"Soldier!"
"SIR?"
"Keep it under fire! I dont wan't to let it attack again."
"UNDERSTOOD!" yelled Soldier, and he began to fire at the energyball immediately.

"What about some defense this time?" asked Dave
"Hmm ... agreed" replied Raider. He stepped near Soldier, and concentraded his electro-magnetic forces in his right hand. He slammed the ground, to unleash the energy, and from an energy shield in fron of him.
"Allright, and then try that new ability of yours" gave Dave the order.

Raider gathered the forces again, and his hand began to sparkle. This was different. A picture of a slowly assembling machinegun appeared in his mind. It was like a 3D blueprint. He pointed to the ground in front of the energyball, and the sparkling left off. At this time, a little, about 3-feet high turret materialized. It had two thick barrels, one on the left, one on the right. A second later, it beeped, activated its laser aiming, and began to fire at the enemy.

"Type? Answer now!"
Raider hesitated. It was so long ago ...
"Umm ... AT-30 ... automated 30mm machinegun turret. Right?" Raider was proud to remember it.
"Exactly! Looks like you haven't forgotten so much" replied Dave.
"This little AT will help you, I think. It can be useful in longer battles, and you can hide behind it sometimes" said Dave.
"Haa-haa"

"I hope this wildly-firing little AT in front of it will draw its attention for a while." thaught Raider as he was thinking on the next action.

Σ

Raider
1. EnergyBomb + Snipe --> ENGBallA [3x40]
2. Magnetic Field [terrain change: magnet panels on large area + one-hit shield]
3. Auto-turret [object summon: 10 HP, 10 passive DMG, automated]

Soldier
Attack ENGBallB [10]

AT01
Attack ENGBallB [10]
Raider snipes an EnergyBomb at the Red ENGBall, who goes ballistic, and fires a concentrated red beam at the attack, trying to simply overpower it, which ends in failure, as the bomb still explodes twice.
The electric sniper puts up a Magnetic field, protecting himself as Solider and the Auto Turret, try, unsuccessfully, to attack the ENGBall, who simply uses little effort to move out of the way.

ENGBallA: OVERPOWERED
ENGBallB: 40 HP (Blue)

Auto-Turret: 10 HP
((You forgot the magnet panels :P))

"I don't reallly know how they work, but I don't really want to. Finist it off before it shows us what it can do" came the order.
"Got it. Soldier, you heard Dave, full attack!"
"YES, SIR!

Soldier knelt down by the Auto-turret, and started firing on the enemy.
The turret did its bit too, it kept the energy ball under fire, launching about 150 rounds per minute.

Raider, in the meantime, took a deep breath, and transformet his rifle back to its original shape. He activated the laser aiming, and prepared to fire. While the energy coating around the bullet evolved, was looking in the scope and aiming.
As soon as the little "LOCKED" sign started tinkling on the lower right corner, he pulled the trigger, and let the bullet fly towards the middle of the energy ball.

Σ

Raider
1. Charge
2. Charge
3. Charged attack + Snipe --> ENGBallB [48x2 because of the magnet panels]

Soldier
attack ENGBallB [10]

Auto-turret
attack ENGBallB [10]
Soldier and the turret seemed to provide only a distraction as the ENGBall blew the latter up.
Then Raider sniped it and it died.
We all lived happily ever after.

ENGBallA: OVERPOWERED
ENGBallB: Dead

Auto-Turret: DESTROYED

-VICTORY-
Get: 400z, 14 Bugfrags
"Good" said Raider as he put his rifle on his shoulder. "I'm satisfied"
"Want an other round?" asked Dave.
"Sure!" replied Raider.

As soon as Soldier finished with collecting the fragments, they moved on, deeper in the metal field.

[Battle #3 please]
Something akin to a giant bowling ball whizzes by Raider, almost knocking him over.
Another follows soon after.
Turning around, the electric sniper finds two Armadills smirking and staring him down.
Soldier detects three more stationary units in front of them! They're surrounded!

-FRONT-
TwistyA: 80 HP
Hardhead: 60 HP [IronBody]
TwistyB: 80 HP

-ALLIES-

-BACK-
ArmadillA: 100 HP
ArmadillB: 100 HP

-BATTLE 3, GO-
((I have upgraded Soldier, here it is. You said it changes between the fights.))

"Dave, we have a problem." said Raider as he noticed the virii around them.
"We got surrounded."
"Okay, calm down, make a quick first strike and put up some defense. Then, we'll find out the rest."
"Just give me a weapon, and leave the rest to us. We'll handle it."

Dave inserted a chip, and the rocket launcher appeared. Raider aimed for some second at the enemy behind, and fired three rockets at them.
"I hope this will bring us enough time... and now ..."
"Soldier!" yelled Raider.
"ORDERS?" answered his subordinate.
"Prepare for incoming attacks. This time we'll wait, and strike when everything is set. Avoid their fire!" gave Raider the order.

While Soldier focused his mind on dodging, Raider gathered his power, and slamed the ground to create a magnetic field with an energy shield, protecting Soldier, and an Auto-turret between him and the Armadills, that immediately began to atack the virus in the back.

Σ

Raider
1. EnergyBomb + Snipe --> ArmadillA [3x40]
2. Magnetic field [the energy shiled is between Soldier and the FRONT group]
3. Auto-turret [between Raider and the BACK group]

Soldier
Dodge

Auto-turret
Attack ArmadillB [10]
bump