Nitro and Toolman's Busting Run

Nitro turned his head to watch the Cacty's head dissapear into the Net, and turn to see its head drop back from nowhere onto its body. He quickly dashed foreward, seizing his opportunity to attack while the Virus was open. He gave his Rageclaw a hearty swing upwards, turned his hand around a swung downward and to the left, and finished it all off with a 360º spin. Surely at least one of the strikes'll hit, Nitro thought while he savagely mauled the virus.

Summary:
1-3: Rageclaw at Cacty (40 dmg + slashing x3)
As Nitro performed his awsome move on the last virus, he felt the need to just sit there and watch. Surely a non-moving target couldn't have dodged one of those attacks, let alone the whord that was being sent its way. It was sad really, seeing as ToolMan had nothing to do while the last was being taken care of. Seeing as he was out of breath, he sat down as well and took a deep breath.

OverView
~Rested
Toolman took a break from the battle and let Nitro do all the heavy lifting. Nitro's first rake with his Rageclaw ripped through the virus and deleted it, while his second and third slashes cut through the rapidly dissipating data pointlessly. As his claw swung through its body, it came out the other side holding raw battlechip data that had been practically removed surgically. Toolman wasn't as lucky and simply compensated himself by collecting a few extra zenny from the field.

CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: DELETED
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro.EXE: 80 HP
Toolman.EXE: 60 HP

[Battle 3 - Victory!]

Nitro get: 200z + Cactball1 + 1 FXP
Toolman get: 400z + 1 FXP
((I'm done for now, I'll give you my IC E-mail if you want to organize something.))

As Nitro's arm whizzed through the data still hanging in the air, he felt the added weight of the chip data in his hand. As the Rageclaw de-materialized, he sent the data to Chris. He then turned to Toolman, who was sitting down, looking quite relaxed. "Well, it's been fun," Nitro said, stretching his arms out, "but I'm beat. I'll give you our e-mail so you and Ralez can drop us a line." There was a steady green glow surrounding Nitro, signifying that he was about to return to his PET. "We should do this again sometime!" Nitro called as he left.

((NITRO JACK-OUT))
((E-MAIL GIVEN OUT))
ToolMan took a deep breath as he got up and shook the hand that extended to him. ''Yeah, I'm pretty beat too. Guess I just didn't strech good enough before the fight. I'll need to at the very least train alot harder to be able to catch up to ya, huh.'' He then waved goodbye as he saw Nitro jack out, and then did the same.

((Gives Nitro E-Mail))
((Jacks out))