Nitro and Toolman's Busting Run

((Quick Wii post.))

Nitro stumbled out of the portal and into the Electown Net. He had never been here before, and decided to take a good look around before his new partner arrived.
ToolMan came out of the portal and into the Electown net. Next to him was Nitro. He looked around. The net wasn't as full as it usually was, mostly because it was a slow day all together. ToolMan looked at Nitro and said, ''So what's up?? Where ya wanna go?''
"I dunno," Nitro said, without turning to face Toolman. "You should probably lead the way, seeing as you're the local." He then turned to face the larger Navi. "The decision's entirely up to you."
((I'll battle, but I suck at the moment =P))

ToolMan looked around. ''Well why don't we head up north and see what we find?? I also think there's a little shop up there so if I find some zenny I can get some upgrades.''
As Toolman and Nitroman conversed, viruses formed nearby. Three electrical Billys popped into existence in a tight bunch as a pair of Metools carried in an immobile Hardhead on their backs. It was an ambush but the two navis managed to react in time and were not taken by surprise.

BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 50 HP
Hardhead: 60 HP [ironbody: all non break damage dealt is reduced to zero]
MetoolA: 40 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro.EXE: 100 HP
Toolman.EXE: 100 HP

[Battle 1 - Begin!]
ToolMan saw behind him an ambush of viruses come his way. They didn't come that fast, so it was easy to react. But some of the viruses he didn't recognize. He looked over to Nitro and asked in a rather fast-paced way, ''So how you wanna do this?? I mean I think I'll hit the Metools while you go for the Billys, since I've never seen them before. Then we can both come together and attack the Hardhead. Waht do you think??'' As he said this, he saw a metool attack. ToolMan quickly got out his Pixaxe, attempted to dodge the attack, and then countered at it with a slash of his own and then after went for a second attack...

OverView:
~Dodged
~Used Buster on MetoolA (8 Damage)
~Used Buster on MetoolA (8 Damage)
((Hey LP :3 There's just a couple of things I'd like to point out for you.

As tempting as it is to control viruses, saying that they attacked and missed, it counts as a form of godmodding and is highly frowned upon. Please only limit yourself to actions that your characters perform. Additionally, please never describe attacks actually connecting regardless of how sure you may be of the outcome.

Secondly, when battling it is mandatory that you include a summary of your navi's actions listed out clearly along with any damage that may result. The default number of actions for your navi is 3, but this can be increased by purchasing speed upgrades later. For your actions, you may do any of the following:
- Use a battlechip
- Use a signature attack
- dodge (lowers the chance of being struck by an enemy attack)
- take aim (increases accuracy of one attack)
- fire your uncharged buster (deals 2 x rapid x attack damage to a single target)
- charge your buster
- fire your charged buster (deals 4 x charge x attack damage to a single target and requires 2 buster charges)
- any unlisted attack such as a slap across the face or a kick (1 damage)

I know it may seem like a lot to take in but it's the system we use to keep things fair and clear for all parties. For more general help, please feel free to check this guide to awesome RPing. Thank you!

On another note, your RP is very well done for a new player. Please keep up the good work.))
I see. Thank you for that. I actually was unsure myself on what to do but no I see where your going with this. I'll edit it and tell me please if I did it right.

((By the way, I'll make it longer if you like =P))
((You're definitely getting there. I forgot to mention a few more details.

Please keep all OOC (out-of-character) talk inside of a pair of double brackets, square brackets or whatever you so choose, as long as it is clearly distinguishable from your normal RP text.

All attacks must also include your target as well as the damage that it will inflict for the benefit of the moderators. So instead of
~Used Buster (PixAxe)
It would be much better if you put something like
~Used Buster on MetoolA (8 damage)

Finally, seeing as you have 3 actions and have only spent 2, you may perform one other action if you so choose. You can also opt to use only 2 actions if you want. Most people choose to spend their maximum number of actions to speed up the battle.))
((Okay got it. Thank you ^^

Also I used my 3rd to deal a second hit, knowing that one of them would have a high chance of missing. So hopefully this raises my chances of dealing damage. Anything else please? I would like to improve ^^))
((Nope, that's a perfect entry as far as mechanics go. Now we wait for Link to post and then you will be modded by a mod with the results. Good job!

I guess one other thing is that you should keep OOC talk to a minimum but that's not really a requirement. It's more of a thing to maintain the mood of the RP. If you have any further questions, please feel free to PM a mod or post in the Suggestions and Questions forum))
Nitro shouted back to his partner "I think I can get that Hardhead out of the way early. It might take a little bit, though." Nitro looked at the Hardhead carefully. It looked as though he'd have to put a little extra "oomph" behind his attacks. He noticed that Chris had slotted in a Cannon chip. He aimed at the virus and fired, sending a glowing green shot at it. He then focused his attention on one of the Billys. He focused his energy and fired a stream of bombs at the virus. A large, yellow shield then appeared in front of him, and he crouched behind it.

Summary:
1: Cannon at Hardhead(40 + break)
2: Overheat at BillyA (80, 15 self)
3: Guard1
As Toolman avoided one of the Metool's shockwaves, Nitro took it upon himself to deal with the Hardhead they were carrying. He infused a Cannon with an explosive charge and fired it at the virus, deleting it in a single attack. Toolman followed up by delivering two pickaxe swings of his own at one of the Metools but didn't manage to delete it.

Nitro on the other hand unleashed a cluster of bombs that obliterated a Billy but not without receiving a painful backlash from his buster. It stung, but he was used to it by now. He raised a Guard and tried to cool down his arm but his cover was taken out by one of the Billy's electric spheres. It also suffered the consequences of attacking and was hit in the head by the reflective force of the Guard.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: 50 HP
BillyC: 35 HP
Hardhead: DELETED
MetoolA: 24 HP
MetoolB: 40 HP

Nitro.EXE: 85 HP
((Thank you for the clear-up ^^

And in the game they did 30 so I'll correct that as well))

ToolMan had seen that Nitro was in a bit of trouble, so he rushed up to help him. He ran in front of the shield and asked Nitro, ''Hey are you alright? I'll cover you so try and rest for a sec okay?'' ToolMan thought of what to do for a spilt second, the heard Ralez speak. ''ToolMan, I'm gonna send you a cannon okay? Since we dont need to use it on the ones with low HP already, I want you to hit the one with the least damage taken to it okay?'' ToolMan responded with a smirk. ''Got it. Then lets see what I can do about some of those other viruses.'' Ralez then said, ''Here, I'll also send a shotgun to see if I can try to get those 2 Metools okay?'' ''Are you sure were not overdoing it?'', ToolMan said in a confused tone. ''Don't worry. Trust me okay?'' ToolMan made an even bigger grin and chenched his fists. ''Alrighty now. Lets get there little artards!!''

With that, ToolMan rushed into battle aganst them once again. He saw his target, BillyB, and went to the left of it. He then shot his Cannon chip at it, hoping it would have made it. Though he couldn't have been sure, because as he did this he saw 2 Metools come at him as well. Knowing that if he timed it right, his ShotGun chip would have been able to hit both of them at the same time. But doing that wouldn't have to be as easy as doing a cannon. So he went in front of them, face full of confidencen and the smell of victory, and shot his ShotGun. He was sure it hit. ''Did you see that Ralez??'' ''Yeah!! That was an awsome shot. Good job!!'' Ralez then suprised ToolMan by saying, ''Look out!! Another one coming!!'' ToolMan looked around. ''Where?? I cant....oh wait there it is!!'' He saw the virus attack and attempted a dodge.

OverView
~Cannon at BillyB (40)
~ShotGun at MetoolA and MetToolB (50 each)
~Dodged Attack
((LP, the cannon doesn't have break, I added break to the attack (as a break-type navi) You should probably correct it.))

Nitro looked up at Toolman. "Don't worry about it, I'll be fine," he said, standing up with a slight wobble. Chris slotted in a Recover chip, and Nitro felt reinvigorated. He then watched him speed off toward the viruses.
"I'll send you the Shotgun chip," Chris said. "Maybe you can give Toolman some cover fire."
"Sounds like a plan," Nitro said back. He looked at the viruses, and noticed the two Billys, one of which had a Cannon shot headed towards it. He positioned himself so that the viruses lined up with each other, and fired.

Summary:
1: Recover10 on Nitro
2&3: Take aim and fire Shotgun at BillyB & C (50 dmg)
((I already explained it to him as well as what Sword navis do. You two should also note that Shotguns deal 50 damage and Cannons have a knockback effect.))

Toolman covered his ally with a Cannon shot while Nitro recovered a bit with some help from a chip. He wasn't completely healed but it was good enough for the time being. The pair then aimed their Shotguns at the different groups and fired simultaneously, taking out all four of the remaining viruses in a loud discharge of gunfire.

BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
BillyC: DELETED
Hardhead: DELETED
MetoolA: DELETED
MetoolB: DELETED

Nitro.EXE: 95 HP

[Battle 1 - Victory!]

Nitro get: 200z + Thunder battlechip + 1 FXP
Toolman get: 200z + Shockwave battlechip + 2 FXP ((received bonus for covering Nitro))

((Congratulations! You have earned your first Friendship Experience Points for busting together. If you continue along this path, you will soon be able to achieve a Cross with your partner. For more information, please check this thread.))
ToolMan shouted and jumped up in the air. ''Yeah!! Ralez you were awsome!!'' ''Not as awsome as you ToolMan!!'' Ralez said back with a just as static expression. He then turned back to Nitro and smilied. He extended his hand twords him, hoping for a good-old highfive and said, ''Hey that was some good work back there. You wanna keep going? Cause I'm all for it if you are.''
Nitro gave a hearty swing of his arm and high-fived Toolman. "That was a great battle back there," he said. "And thanks for covering me back there. Yeah, I think we can keep going," Nitro added. He then collected his shares of the remaining data and continued on in search of more viruses.
After a short trek, Toolman and Nitro came across a line of four CannonDumbs. The viruses were firmly mounted to the ground and looked easy enough to beat until two Magtects wandered out from behind the large turrets. They looked like upsidedown cones with two large magnets where their hands would have been. They were fairly large and looked very dangerous.

CannonDumbA: 50 HP
CannonDumbB: 50 HP
CannonDumbC: 50 HP
CannonDumbD: 50 HP
MagtectA: 90 HP
MagtectB: 90 HP

Nitro.EXE: 95 HP

[Battle 2 - Begin!]
Ralez lookad at them, then back to ToolMan. ''So what do you think we should do this time?? We may have 4 chips again, but I think that's enough to get us by. Not to menton Nitro will get us by if anything happpens.'' ToolMan used his mind once again, this time with a bit more brainpower. ''Well we don't have much time to think about this, so I'm just gonna go at it. Since the cannons wont move, they should be easy to take out, but if I don't focus on them they could be a problem. But I think I could take at least a good amount of HP from both of them with my special move. Waht do ya say to that, oh 'Master'?'' ''Have it your way, so long as you and Nitro fight like a team okay? Don't get all high and mighty just cause you got a couple of good hits in. You got me ToolMan??'' ''Got it boss. Now lets do it!!'' So gearing up with his fists clenched tightly, he knew what to do. ''Alright, Nitro, you ready?''

As he heard a responce from Nitro, he leapt into action. He released the 2 blades from his shoulders at the 2 Cannons in the back, and then shot them. There was a loud sound as you could hear the air being cut by the speed of the blades. The blades then came back to him. Then after this, he ran up to another cannon, trying to get past the Magtects in a reckless manuver, but ended up being attacked by one in the prosses. He tried to outrun it, but it's magnetic impulse was too strong. So Ralez said, ''Don't worry, I got ya covered!'', and put in a shockwave chip. ToolMan got out his pixaxe, and shot the shockwave at the opponent while he was trying to suck him into his range. He mamaged to get free thanks to the shockwave sent to it, though weather it hit or not. But now that he was free, he ran up to the cannon as planned and used his pixaxe to hit the cannon where he fired his weapons and hopefully be able to disarm it, even if one shot couldn't delete it. He jumped up and attempted to hit it, feeling the rush and the pressure to weather he would miss or not and to what his partner is doing....

OverView
~Razor Slice at CannonDumbA and CannonDumbD (30 Damage each + Slashing)
~Shockwave at MagtectA (Unknown damage)
~Uses Buster on CannonDumbB (8 Damage, attempt to hit main cannon)