Nitro and Toolman's Busting Run

Nitro stopped when he saw the viruses, and assesed the situation. The two Magtects looked like the biggest problem, as the Cannons couldn't really do much in terms of movement. He was formulating a plan of attacke as he heard Toolman shout to him. "I'm ready, Toolman!" Nitro said. This was a lie, of course, and he hung back while Toolman rushed the enemies. He saw him attack one of the Magtects, and thought that with a good shot,and if both their attacks landed, he'd be able to take it out. "Chris!" He called out. "Send me the Shotgun!"
"It's already on it's way!" Chris called back. The gun materialized over Nitro's hand, and he fired at the Magtect, which happened to be infront of a Cannon at the time. He then recieved a Cannon chip and a Rageclaw, and was immediately perplexed. Why Chris decided to send these chips together, he had no idea, until he heard Chris speak to him. "The knockback from the Cannon should be able to get you up there quickly," He said. "The viruses shouldn't be able to react very quickly." Nitro was still piecing Chris' plan together, But it dawned on him in a second.
"Oh, yeah I gotcha!" Nitro replied. Nitro jumped up and swung his cannon arm back. He fired, and was sent flying through the air. He was headed straight toward one of the Cannons, and as he closed in, he gave an adrenaline-fueled shout of "KEYAH, BETCH!", and swung his Claw arm downward.

Summary:
1: Shotgun at MagtectA and CannonA: 50 dmg
2+3: LEVEL ONE CHIPTECH: FLYING CLAW (Cannon-Rageclaw Maneuver) at CannonC: 40dmg + Slashing
((In your last posts, both of you did some minor 'godmodding'. Even if you believe that it has no effect on your outcome, it is still frowned upon by moderators. I've bolded the parts in LPbomb's reply that should be avoided next time:

Quote ()

Then after this, he ran up to another cannon, trying to get past the Magtects in a reckless manuver, but ended up being attacked by one in the prosses. He tried to outrun it, but it's magnetic impulse was too strong. So Ralez said, ''Don't worry, I got ya covered!'', and put in a shockwave chip. ToolMan got out his pixaxe, and shot the shockwave at the opponent while he was trying to suck him into his range. He mamaged to get free thanks to the shockwave sent to it, though weather it hit or not. But now that he was free, he ran up to the cannon as planned and used his pixaxe to hit the cannon where he fired his weapons and hopefully be able to disarm it, even if one shot couldn't delete it. He jumped up and attempted to hit it, feeling the rush and the pressure to weather he would miss or not and to what his partner is doing....

Similarly, Link did the same thing when he said:

Quote ()

...the Magtect, which happened to be infront of a Cannon at the time...

Neither of you has to edit anything nor will you be punished for it, but please keep this in mind for future replies. Basically all you need to remember is to only describe things YOUR characters do. On another note, if you feel the need to RP enemy actions, you can revisit something that happened in the last post as the beginning of your next post. Anyways, thanks for listening and now back to the game.))

Toolman's Razor Slice slashed through two of the Cannondumbs, leaving large gashes across their hardened frames. Neither of the viruses were deleted by the attack though but both had been heavily damaged. He followed up by using his newly acquired Shockwave by smashing his pickaxe into the ground. The wave snaked through the ground and punched through one Magtect and continued past it to hit another Cannondumb. Toolman finished off his assault by swinging his pickaxe into the barrel of the same turret, successfully denting the cannon. It spun around to face Toolman but was unable to fire and only made a weird noise.

Nitro was quick to use his Shotgun to finish off the Magtect that Toolman had already damaged and destroyed it in one blast. He then proceeded to leap up and propel himself forward with a Cannon. It worked amazingly and he shot through the air like a missile, directly into a Cannondumb. The virus tried to lock on but was too slow and toppled over and deleted by the sheer force of the attack. The last Magtect moved to get a better view of Toolman while the rest of the Cannondumbs tried to get a lock on the navis amidst the chaos.

CannonDumbA: 20 HP
CannonDumbB: 2 HP [disabled]
CannonDumbC: DELETED
CannonDumbD: 20 HP
MagtectA: DELETED
MagtectB: 90 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Nitro.EXE: 95 HP
Toolman.EXE: 100 HP
((Sorry....I guess I have a little problem with that. I just kinda find it hard to write an urber post without doing some form of godmodding. I'll work on it though, and I hope this one is way better ^^))

ToolMan saw the other Magtect try and lock on to him, so he dicided to give it a run for it's money. It moves around to the right of the virus, avoiding where the cannons could aim at him, making sure he wouldn't get hit. He then told Ralez what to do. ''Okay Ralez, send me a cannon chip and then a shotgun chip. I'm gonna try and get that last magnet out of the way as quickly as possible, and hopefully Nitro will be able to finish it up and kill off the CannonDumbs. Okay?'' Ralez replied and did as he was instructed. ''Okay, I sent the cannon chip. Tell me when to send the other.'' ''Okay, now all I gotta do is make sure both of them hit.'' As he said this, ToolMan felt a slight pressure. But it wasn't enough to throw him off his game. He aimed the cannon at the Magtect, and fired. ''Okay, Ralez, next the Shotgun chip okay?'' Ralez reacted by putting in the shotgun chip. ''There. Fire it whenever.'' ''Alrighty then''. He aimed once again, feeling the rush and excitement come through his body like water in a waterfall. It was the best feeling for him. He fired, and watched what unfolded as the result of his actions.

OverView
~Dodged
~Cannon at MagtectB (40 Damage)
~Shotgun at MagtectB (50 Damage)
As Nitro came to a stop, he noticed that he was in the midst of the Cannondumbs including the pathetic looking one that Toolman had dented. He took a quick look around, and thought that with a few quick moves, he could finish them off. "Chris," he called out. "Send me that new chip we got last match."
"The Thunder chip?" Chris asked.
"That'd be the one," Nitro said back. Nitro recieved the data, and his buster began to crackle with electric energy. He aimed at one of the cannons and fired, sending a bolt of electricity toward it. He then turned to the the next one and focused his energy. He fired and sent a stream of bombs toward it. Finally, he turned to the dented one. It looked kind of sad, and Nitro almost felt sorry for it.

Almost.

Nitro swung his buster and fired a bomb from it, possibly spelling the end for the sad, little Cannondumb.

Summary:
1: Thunder at CannondumbA (40dmg+Stun1+Homing)
2: Overheat at CannondumbD (80dmg, 15 self dmg)
3: Buster at CannondumbB (8dmg)
While Toolman finished off the Magtect with a Cannon and Shotgun, Nitro was able to take out the remaining Cannondumbs in a fireworks display of bombs and gunfire. As a result, he suffered another fiery burn for his showmanship. The pair of navis managed to win again.

CannonDumbA: DELETED
CannonDumbB: DELETED
CannonDumbC: DELETED
CannonDumbD: DELETED
MagtectA: DELETED
MagtectB: DELETED

Nitro.EXE: 70 HP

[Battle 2 - Victory!]

Nitro get: 300z + 1 FXP
Toolman get: 300z + 1 FXP
''Alright!! now that's how we do it!!'' He ran up to Nitro. ''Boy, dosen't that action jut hit the spot? I'm actually feeling up for one more round, what about you?''
"Yeah," Nitro said, grunting slighty from his injuries. "Just give me a sec. Chris, can you send me the Recover Chip? My buster's kind of stinging."
"Yeah, sure, let me just find it," Chris said as he searched through his chips. "Ah, here it is." Chris sent the healing data to Nitro, and he instantly felt better.
"Ah, there we go," Nitro said, refreshed. "Yeah, let's head out and search some more." As Nitro was walking, Nitro tossed a casual comment to Toolman. "You know what I've noticed?" Nitro said. "I seem to be the only one that's been able to deal any damage to my person."

Summary:
Recover10 on Nitro (+10, -Recover10 from next battle)
ToolMan made a small laugh and saied in his usual cocky tone, ''Well look at me. So far we've encountered a whole mess of viruses, and I haven't been able to get a scratch on me. Haha. Now that's what you call a level S bust right there!! But yeah your pretty good too. I actually wonder if we'll be able to get some stronger viruses to face. Ha!! I'm getting all figity just thinking about another awsome battle!!''
It wasn't long before Toolman and Nitro encountered another group of viruses. This time there were three Cactys spaced apart in a large triangle surrounding a pair of fiery Champus as well as two Magneakers. The Cactys were firmly rooted to the ground but the Champus seemed as energetic and jumpy as Toolman and practiced jabbing things in the air. The Magneakers seemed to be on the opposite end of the spectrum and crawled along lazily while making weird clicking noises to each other.

CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP
CactyC: 70 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 60 HP
MagneakerA: 70 HP
MagneakerB: 70 HP

Nitro.EXE: 80 HP

[Battle 3 - Begin!]
ToolMan watched as seemingly out of nowhere, another group of viruses appeared. ''Alright!! Some action!! Now were gettin somewhere!!'' Then he looked once again and saw that these viruses that were standing before him were ones taht he had never seen before. The Cactys were somewhat familiar, but all else was unknown to him. He pointed to them and said to Ralez, ''Hey? What are these guys?? I've never seen anything like that before!!'' Ralez made a shrug. ''Well don't ask me. I have no idea either.'' ToolMan responded with a pout, and replyed with a, ''Fine. Gosh, your no help are you. Anyway, lets just go with what we know for now. Nitro, I'm gonna head for the outside of these guys and try to get teh Cactys okay?'' I think I can get em all no sweat.'' With that said, ToolMan leapt into action.

He moved out of the cicrle of Cactys, going to the outer edges and dodging any attacks that came his way. He then spread out his hands, and said out loud, ''Razor Slice!!'' and released the 2 blades that were on his shoulders at two different Cactys. He heard the slice of the blades cut through the air, and move twords thier target. After, they came back and embedded themselves into his shoulders with a loud click. He then lined up the two that he was supposed to be hit and got out his pixaxe. ''Okay, Ralez, you know what to do. I'm gonna need a shockwave stat!!'' Ralez slipped in a Shockwave chip and said, ''Okay it's in. Ready to fire anytime now!!'' ''Roger that!!'', ToolMan responded. He put his pixaxe in the air and then hammered it into the ground, sending a peircing bolt of energy twords the cactys.

OverView
~Dodged
~Razor Slice at CactyA & CactyB (30 Damage Each + Slashing)
~Shockwave at CactyA & CactyB (40 Damage)
Nitro watched Toolman launch forward into the fray. Again, Nitro hung back, being the more long-ranged fighter between the two of them. Chris took careful notice of the two cricket-like Magneakers from behind the PET. They looked as though they were conversing with each other. "Nitro," Chris said. "Those two Magneakers look Like they're forming some sort of plan. I think it might be a good idea if we got rid of them first, just to be safe."
"Alright, send me the Rageclaw and the shotgun, I think I can get these two knocked off early." The two chips appeared, and Nitro lined himself up so the Magneakers overlapped each other. He fired the shotgun, then quickly dashed foreward, and attempted to pick up one of the Magneakers with the Rageclaw and hurl it at the other.

Summary:
1+2: Take aim and fire Shotgun at MagneakerA & B (50dmg each)
3: Throw MagneakerA at MagneakerB with Rageclaw (20dmg + Impacting)
Toolman's Razor Slice connected with the two Cactys, cutting through both of them like butter. He then followed up with a Shockwave that finished off the two viruses in a quick deletion. However, as he raised his pickaxe out of the ground, one of the Champus unexpectedly teleported right up to his face and delivered a powerful flaming punch to his face. Toolman was able to stumble away before the Champu could swing again.

While observing Toolman at work, Nitro targetted the Magneakers with his Shotgun and fired a well-aimed shot, hitting both in the process. He ran in to finish the job, lifting one Magneaker up above his head and was about to throw it but a Champu teleported in front of him as well. Not having any time to react, Nitro instinctively dropped the heavy virus on the Champu, stopping its attack cold but also deleting the Magneaker in the process.

CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED
CactyC: 70 HP
ChampuA: 60 HP
ChampuB: 40 HP
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: 20 HP

Nitro.EXE: 80 HP [rageclaw]
Toolman.EXE: 90 HP
Nitro stood still for a second, unsure of what just transpired, and looked down to see the slightly dazed looking Champu infront of him. He then looked at his hand, seeing that the Rageclaw was still there, but the Magneaker wasn't. He was starting to piece everything together when he thought he saw the Champu coming to its senses out of the corner of his eye. He quickly slashed at it, and took a leap back. A large shield quickly appeared infront of him, and he ducked behind it.

Summary:
1: Rageclaw at ChampuB (40dmg + slashing)
2: Dodge Backward.
3: Guard1 on Nitro
As the two Catcys got deleted, he felt right in front of him a hard hit. It was none other than a Champy. But before it got a seconded chance, he moved back. He then told Ralez what to do. He shot a Shotgun at the Champy, and then used his pixaxe on it. He then saw that his partner was also was also getting his share of virus. He rushed over to him, going headfirst as always. He then aimed up and shot a Cannon at the other Cacty.

OverView:
~Shotgun at ChampyA
~Buster on ChampyA
~Shotgun on CactyC
Nitro finished off one of the Champus with a quick slash from his Rageclaw and backed away as the second Champu tried to punch him in retaliation. He then created a Guard and ducked behind it.

Toolman seemed to fight awkwardly, shooting a Champu with a Shotgun haphazardly and following up with a swing from his pickaxe. Both attacks hit but the Champu was still alive. It seemed to be too tired to attack again and simply took the hits apathetically. A Cannonshot hit the Cacty but didn't delete that virus either, but did manage to knock it back. Out of nowhere, the seemingly ignored Magneaker lobbed a magnetic bomb that pinned Toolman to the floor, simultaneously stunning him in the process. It then charged forward and slammed into him, dealing even more damage.

The Cacty rolled its head at Nitro but its attack was repelled by the Guard.

CactyC: 10 HP
ChampuA: 2 HP
ChampuB: DELETED
MagneakerB: 20 HP

Toolman.EXE: 60 HP [stun -1 action next turn]
"ToolMan! What are you doing out there?" Ralez shouted. ToolMan replied with a sigh. "Sorry Im just out of it. Now lets go!" and with that said, ToolMan got up and once again lept into action. All of the viruses seemed to be worn out at this point, but so was he. Seeing as he had no chips, he pulled out his axe and then ran up to the Cacty and tried to stab it down the head. Then he moved over to the unwilling Champu that just seem to tired and tried to hit it.

OverView
~Buster at CactyC
~Buster at ChampuA
((Don't forget to include damage numbers))
As the Guard in front of Nitro disappeared, he straightened up and watched Toolman attack two of the viruses, leaving just the Magneaker for him to deal with. A Cannon appeared on his arm, and he aimed it at the bug-like virus and fired.

Summary:
1+2: Take aim and fire Cannon at Magneaker (40dmg + Knockback)
3: Autododge
((Since I have to do this from my phone, i have very limited space. In fact, in my last post, I used the maximum number of spaces allowed. So Im going to have to put them here I guess. Sorry ^^

OverView
~Buster at CactyC (10 damage)
~Buster at ChampuA (2 damage) ))
((Toolman's buster does a maximum of (rapid x attack x 2) damage per action. Currently, that is 8 damage.))

Nitro's single Cannon shot was more than enough to delete the weakened Magneaker, ripping through the bug-like virus. Toolman had very little success attacking the Cacty as it rolled its head away at Nitro. Nitro avoided the attack while Toolman finished off the mortibund Champu with a second pickaxe swing. The Cacty's head rolled off into the distance and quickly disappeared from view, only to drop back on its body a moment later.

CactyC: 10 HP
ChampuA: DELETED
ChampuB: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED

Toolman.EXE: 60 HP