More Bonding!

Big was kinda wigged out about how this guy was simply dying right in front of him, so he bent over to get a closer inspection. Suddenly, he saw how the 'cloth' was wrapped around the poor guy's neck. Big though that it must be hurting him, so, without really thinking, he leaned down, grabbed the cloth with both hands, and attempted to rip it in two.

"Mebbe... this'll help." Big said as he tugged on the strange material.
As Big tries to pull the red cloth out, it instead wraps around his hand, then simply crushes it. It feels akin to an iron vice. (-20!) The navi flounders for a minute, whispering something that neither can catch.

In the plain that is the Electown net, both Enigma and Big see a shape in the distance. It's probably a navi.

Enigma.exe: 110 HP
Big.exe: 80 HP
--Piece of Scarf: 10 [Ironbody]

Navi on the ground: 80 HP
Enigma recoiled from the navi who was struggling with the odd red cloths in horror. Big! Smash it! he cried, dashing back from the helpless navi as soon as he could. Peering into the distance, he managed to spot the silhouette on the horizon. Hey! You! Help! he called out, waving his left arm frantically in the air for emphasis.

They have Ironbody activated. You're not going to waste your Bighammer yet, but you can always use the Vulcan for some quick damage, Ceres suggested, quickly analyzing everything in sight. For now, heal the hurt navi, and try to get the help of that navi in the distance.

Got it, Enigma nodded, breaking into a run to the distant shape-- then stopping. This should help, he murmured, then concentrated some of his excess data into a ball and guided it towards the odd navi, hopefully healing whatever wounds he'd attained.

Ah, so you do have feelings. I was worried for a bit there, Ceres grinned.

Hey, who wants to heal something that's going to jump back up and bite you in the ass, right? Enigma reasoned, then broke into a sprint again to find out what exactly was going on. Hey! Can you help us?

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP
: 110
1: Data Influx > Navi on the ground [+30 HP]
2-4: Find out what "shape" is [Dodges, I guess]
Strike of the Gods: Ready!
Data Influx: Used this turn. Usable after 1 turn.
Data Vampirism: Ready!
Big yelped as the strange scarf slithered onto his hand, and then full-out yelled as he watched all five of his fingers touch with a sickening crunch. Desperately trying to rid himself of the scarf, he pounded his hand into the ground, but after hearing that they hand Iron Body, Big realized that was useless.

Trying to bare the pain, Big stood up, the vile cloth still clinging on, constricting his hand.

"Couldn't get much tighter 'n that, so I guess I'm alright for now.....'least I got this thing off his neck..." Big muttered.

Noticing the navi on the horizon just as Enigma did, Big raised his good hand, and, at the top of his voice, shouted, "YO! WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE! GET O-"

Big was cut off as another crack resounded from his arm. He grasped it again, nearing tears because of the pain. "Huff...huff... Just gotta keep cool... I know!"

Jay knew what Big was doing; he also knew how painful the vice must be. Big began to wind up his wounded hand viciously, swirling it around until it was a blur. He then smashed it straight into the ground, kicking up some debris. "Hope..that got rid of it."

To be quite simply put, the figure is a navi. It's a navi with an extremely long bolt of cloth wrapped around his upper torso as to resemble somewhat of a 'shirt' with two trailing pieces with threadbare endings. His arms are simply without clothing, although there appears to be a small woven sweat-band around his bicep. His 'pants' are what you'd normally see on a human, not a navi. They're what appear to be baggy jeans half-sliced at the knees, with a trailing metal disc bound to the outer sides of the slicing. His shins are unguarded, and he's got metal-toed combat boots.

His face is that of a friendly fellow, although his expression at the moment is severely irate and somewhat tense. As Enigma makes his call, he runs a hand through reddish-brown hair.

"Ugh, you two found'im? That's no good." His eyebrows furrow and he stares at the prone navi twitching.

"Beh, couldn't get far, could'ya now, Turbine?" He asks somewhat smug. The navi doesn't pay attention much to Enigma and Big, merely acknowledging them with a short nod.

"Ga- gahhck-- Go-- to-- h-Hell-... Spool!" The last word is spat like venom at the scarf-clad navi. Turbine pauses, the cloth removed seems to be giving him enough energy to gather his strength. The opposing navi gives a mocking frown, tracing a finger down from his eye like a tear sarcastically.

"Wait--" The words are said in an accusatory manner and the ensuing pause gives Turbine enough time to react.

"Th- that's right, fucker." With that oh-so eloquent rejoinder, Turbine and Big 'Blow this Pop Stand'. More accurately, Turbine jumps for Big, tackling him and teleports away, a considerable distance on the plain. Directly after, he deploys what looks like piano strings into the cloth pieces, ripping them off and destroying them.

"Shouldn't run, s'naughty." With that, Spool began to walk after Turbine, at a steady pace.

"Oh gods..." Turbine mumbled as he held his hands out. "Come on, come on..."

Whatever he was waiting for managed to happen. A support unit materializes in the form of a motorcycle.

"Quick, get on-- HURRY." A hand is extended to Big as Turbine clambers on, his wounds slowly healing.

Spool simply sighs and keeps on walking toward them.

Terrain: 100% Normal

Spool:??? [1 Tactical action away from Big/Turbine] [3 Tactical Actions away from Enigma]

Enigma: 110 HP [3 Tactical Action away from Spool] [4 Tactical Actions Away from Big/Turbine]

Big: 80 HP [4 Tactical Actions Away from Enigma] [1 Tactical Actions Away from Spool] [With Turbine]
Turbine: 80 HP [4 Tactical Actions away from Enigma] [1 Tactical Actions away from Spool] [With Big]
As Big was suddenly throw through space by this navi that he just tried to help, Big couldn't help but wonder, "What about Enigma!?" As he watched Turbine summon this bike and urge him to get on, Big simply stood there.

The navi knew that Spool was very strong. But was he stronger than Enigma? Big didn't know whether or not he should go with this guy and abandon Enigma, or go back and try and help. The enemy would reach Enigma before he would, so...

Hoping for the best, Big reluctantly climbed aboard the Motorcycle Support Program. It was either try and help Enigma, or protect Turbine, who obviously did not fare well against Spool.

__E___
______
___S__
_B+T__ =

Enigma and Ceres, who had been quietly discussing the situation all throughout the odd scenario, leapt into action as Spool began closing in on Turbine and Big. Ceres immediately slotted in a chip, and Enigma broke into another sprint, heading straight to the right of Spool. He began conversing with the mysterious Spool completely calmly, even though he was exerting nearly all of his energy in the catching-up. I ... advise... that you re-think your attempts, here, he growled, hefting the large cylinder that was an Airshot threateningly. Skidding to a stop about (one tactical movement?) to the right of Spool, Enigma raised the Airshot and fired, aiming it so that Spool would hopefully be blasted a bit away from Big and Turbine as well as being damaged slightly. Big. Protect Turbine, Enigma said simply to his partner, and then faced Spool with an air of casual curiosity.

So, you're Spool? What I'd like to know, see, is why you want to delete Turbine so badly, Ceres put in, before Enigma could even talk.

That, and why you're about to take on two perfectly powerful navis in the pursuit of one, Enigma added, crossing his arms and holding his ground, although perfectly ready to GTFO the way if anything should come his way.

I'm sorry, Enigma, but it looks more like one-on-one now, Ceres pointed out.

Fine. I'd really rather not fight, Spool; I'm just trying to help out a navi who is obviously getting the crap beaten out of him, and my partner in the process. I hope I haven't aggravated you too much with the Airshot, by the way.

By the way... I heard Turbine calling for the NetPolice. Care to explain? Ceres said, eyes narrowing slightly. I'm not exactly... friendly... with them... but, then, it would appear that you aren't either.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP
: 110
1-2: Tactical Movements towards Spool [Do these count as dodges? >.>]
3: Airshot2 > Spool [30 DMG + Strong knockback]
4: "WTF IS GOING ON HERE?" [Dodge]

= What happened to healing Turbine, by the way? "1: Data Influx > Navi on the ground [+30 HP]" last turn. =
[As for your healing Turbine, He has a Regeneration passive, and six actions. The bits of Scarf did 60 damage to him. He took 60, and regained 60.]

Spool lashes out, wrapping a scarf around Turbine's neck, right before Enigma's airshot2 sends him flying backward.

"Gahk-" is the only thing that comes out of his mouth for a few moments. Turbine, on the other hand, activates a switch on the bike, taking off at Enigma and holding out a hand.

"Grab on!" He yells as he nears Enigma. Turbine's expression is worried, even desperate... and he keeps glancing at Spool. "You just made him angry!"

"Don't go with that murderer, brat!" The voice thunders as Spool's eyes flare. Literally, flare. He clambers up from his prone position and begins running in a full out sprint at the other three navis.

Spool:??? [2 Tactical action away from Big/Turbine] [5 Tactical Actions away from Enigma]

Enigma: 110 HP [2 Tactical Action away from Spool] [0 Tactical Actions Away from Big/Turbine] [Grab on? Y/N]
Big: 80 HP [0 Tactical Actions Away from Enigma] [2 Tactical Actions Away from Spool] [With Turbine]
Turbine: 110 HP [0 Tactical Actions away from Enigma] [2 Tactical Actions away from Spool] [With Big]
--'Turbine's' Bike: 240
= Alright, I'm sorry. I really can't post today, and I'll be back, like, Monday. Going to Boston... >.> Told you I wanted modding fast. :'D

Oh, well, talk to you all later. =
= Alright! I'm back in action! =

Enigma frowned, weighing his options, and noticing with mild interest the fact that Spool had almost completely ignored him. Sighing, and realizing what the better choice was, Enigma took a running jump and disintegrated, speeding in many tiny, tiny bits and pieces towards Turbine's bike. Upon impact, he spread himself out along the bike's length before forming behind Big, acting as if nothing had happened.

Spool. Maybe you should have at least explained the situation before you went and picked a 1-on-3 fight, Enigma called out to the sprinting navi behind him.

Got a chip preference? Ceres asked from the sidelines, considering his choices while he watched the unfolding scenario.

Not for now. If he keeps chasing us, and looks like he's going to get a hit in, let's use that AirRaid chip and a Bighammer. That should keep him away for a while... Enigma called back over the rumble of the motorcycle engine. He heard Spool's words just as the bike began to gain distance from Spool, somehow drifting over the other background noise, and frowned. I know there's something up here...

Enigma, I'm guessing you heard that?

Yeah. Turbine? Any comments...?

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1-4
: Bike grab! [Dodges?]
ALL SIGS: Ready!
(( This post is epic failure, I know. But I did a triathalon and I am TIRED'D. ))

As Turbine maneuvered the bike closer to Enigma, Big extended his arm, attempting to catch Engima without having to slow down the bike.

"GRAB ON, DUDE!" he shouted as they approached at a high speed.

= Bump #2. School starts Thursday, and I have marching band practice Thursday and Saturday. I go out Fridays. Can you PLEASE mod? =
= Right. If I don't have a mod by this time tomorrow, I'm asking for a new mod. This is getting old. =
Enigma fails at his strange attempt to godmode, clogging up the motorcycle for a second before being forcibly ejected at the feet of Spool, who picks him up, then Enigma can no longer see, or move.

Turbine keeps going with Big, uncaring. It seems he'll do anything to escape Spool, which says a lot. Big sees Enigma simply wrapped up in a scarf like a mummy.

"Let me tell you a little story, Netpolice Brat." Says Spool, his unseen face grinning over his capture. "I pick my battles very carefully."

Spool:??? [12 Tactical action away from Big/Turbine] [0 Tactical Actions away from Enigma]
Enigma: 110 HP [0 Tactical Action away from Spool] [12 Tactical Actions Away from Big/Turbine] [Stun*6] [Blind]
-Scarf:40
-Scarf:20

Big: 80 HP [12 Tactical Actions Away from Spool/Enigma] [With Turbine]
Turbine: 140 HP [12 Tactical Actions away from Spool/Enigma] [With Big]
--'Turbine's' Bike: 240
---Piece of Cloth: 10 [Stonebody]
= You're evil. ;_; =

Enigma knew his 'grand plan' was all but finished from the moment he was forcibly ejected from Turbine's bike. He didn't bother resisting as Spool restrained him, but instead felt violated and a bit taken for granted. Squirming slightly underneath the heavy cloth, he said, NetPolice brat? You may want to re-phrase that.

Enigma! Ceres gasped. Talk to me, here!

Nothing hurts too badly, the navi replied, attempting some movement experimentally. I can't bring myself to decompose and re-compose outside of this, though. Run a system check.

Ceres nodded, then pressed a few buttons on the PET and watched as different numbers piled up. You've got a nice, long stun effect going, Ceres remarked with mild interest. Looks like there's a Blind, too-- doesn't surprise me much, seeing as you're basically mummified in that crap.

I think 'story time' would be a good idea, Spool. I'm not sure either of us quite understand what's going on here. Look, I'll even start! Enigma chuckled stiffly. I'll say this: I wouldn't exactly classify the NetPolice as ... well... an ally.

Jay! Can you help us out here? Ceres demanded, not taking much notice of Enigma's conversation. At least get him to turn around...

I should be fine, once this wears off, Enigma said dismissively. And, as for you, Spool; why are you chasing Turbine? I'm fully aware that I'm not in the position to ask questions here, by the way. I'd just rather avoid more senseless violence... Enigma admitted ruefully.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 110
You didn't GIVE me any actions. -.-
All Sigs: Ready!
(( Yes, Harbin. I DO PAY ATTENTION. ))

Big, watched horrified, as the strange cloth wrapped around his ally like vicious snakes, coiling around their prey. He knew that if he just left Enigma there with Spool. he would be finished, so without any further thinking, Big simply reached around Turbine with his massive arms, grabbed a hold of the handlebars, and forcibly turned the bike to the left, trying to overpower Turbine and making him pull a U-turn.

"Sorry, Turbine..." Big said quietly. "But I don't care how strong he is, an' I sure as hell don't care if I get a scratch or two, but damnit, I ain't leaving nobody behind."

As he tried to do this, he noticed a small piece of the scarf danging off the end of the bike. Sneering at it, he whipped his left hand around, smashing hit hard- trying to get it off the bike.

_________
1. Try and force the Bike to pull a U-turn
2. Buster( Breaking, 8x2) > Scarf
3. Dodge
= Three-day bump, just about. I expect a post by 9:00 PM (Eastern time, dunno what you have) else I'm going to start PMing the other admins. -.- This is happening too much... =
= Close enough to 9, anyways. Oh, well. I was getting really sick of bumping as I was supposed to and then you getting angry at me. I get that you don't like me-- what I don't get was why you chose to mod my battle. To make me upset? I dunno. Whatever. Too late now. =
Spool continues talking in his monotone as Enigma remains bound in the mess of stunning apparel.

"So you see, he used to be an undercover agent from Netpolice..."

--

Turbine is not happy with Big attempting his hostile takeover of his little franchise of 'run like hell is after you'. After what he had been through, it was pretty damn close. Turbine's reaction of rejection to heading back into hell was rather hostile as well. Turnabout is fair play, as the saying goes.

He spun around, applied his feet to Big's chest, and blasted microbursts into the muscular navi. Big flew off before he could so much as say "Charles Dickens", let alone blast off the scarf that he had intended to. Turbine didn't notice the cloth.

---

"He was a decent netmafia member. He took those missions willingly enough. Finally, Coda caught him. She made the mistake of broadcasting it globally in her hurry. She'll not sleep for days over that. Shouldn't have done it in the first place... That's not the important thing, though." He paused, and sucked in air as if he were taking a drag on a cigarette. "He killed three of our members on his way out. He's just a serial killer. That's all." He stood and began walking, as he held his hands up, wiggling his fingers experimentally.

"I'm just here to bring about justice."

--

Big suddenly saw the bike come to a halt. Inertia caused Turbine to fly forward and go face first into the panels. The ensuing tumbling wouldn't do anyone good. Big could almost hear that splotch-crack of virtual bones and flesh.

The bike itself went hurling into the distance.

--

Enigma felt something crush him, then literally bounce off. Suddenly, he could move somewhat. He still couldn't see.

--

"So, Turbine. How's the weather over there?" Spool questioned, eerily calm as he began striding in Turbine's direction.

Spool:??? [15 Tactical actions away from Turbine][11 Tactical actions away from Big] [5 Tactical Actions away from Enigma]
Enigma: 110 HP [5 Tactical Action away from Spool][16 Tactical actions away from Big] [20 Tactical Actions Away from Turbine] [Stun*3] [Blind]
-Scarf:20

--'Turbine's' Bike: 240 [4 Tactical Actions away from Enigma]
---Piece of Cloth: 10 [Stonebody]

Big: 80 HP [16 Tactical Actions Away from Enigma][11 Tactical actions away from Spool] [4 Tactical actions away from Turbine]
Turbine: 1 HP [15 Tactical Actions away from Spool] [20 Tactical actions away from Turbine][4 Tactical actions away from Big]