Financial Aid 2:The Search for more Money

TWo days, BUMP OF DOOM!
Three days.

GIGA

DRILL

BUMP
((Zolem, it takes no action to convert a chip to a heal, but it takes one to use said heal...So do you want to change your actions? Or keep as is?))

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

((Zolem, it takes no action to convert a chip to a heal, but it takes one to use said heal...So do you want to change your actions? Or keep as is?))

(Edited. I didn't really get that, thanks.)
One of the Honeybombers had itself flayed to pieces by Steelsky's wrathful Rageclaw. His subsequent slashes failed to eliminate the other target Honeybomber, however. Geyser, meanwhile, was successful in both healing himself and chopping off half of another Honeybomber's hive.

Infuriated, the injured virus spat forth a cloud of bees that immediately buzzed toward the offender. Geyser managed to dodge out of the way of one swarm, but the rest immediately fell on him, sharply stinging every inch of his body.

HoneybomberA: DELETED
HoneybomberB: DELETED
HoneybomberC: DELETED!
HoneybomberD: DELETED
HoneybomberE: 60 HP
HoneybomberF: DELETED
HoneybomberG: 30 HP
HoneybomberH: 110 HP
HoneybomberI: 110 HP
HoneybomberJ: 110 HP
HoneybomberK: 110 HP
HoneybomberL: 110 HP
HoneybomberM: 110 HP

Terain: Normal

Geyser: 70 HP
Steelsky: 80 HP
Geyser notices the two wounded Honeybombers and moves to strike them down. It runs by one, stbing backwards at it, before twirling it's weapomn forward for a mighty jab at the remaining wounded foe. Having acomplished it's mission, Geyser then proceeds to retreat backwards in a zig-zagin fasion to throw the others off his trail. Hopefully, since he didn't wound any of the healthy ones, they would focus on Steelsky, who would wound them.

Summery:
1) Sowrd 80 Honeybomber E
2) Sword 80 Honeybomber G
3) Dodge
....Great. He's left the wrath of the entire swarm to the weaker Navi. Woohoo.

Yeah...jerk. Anyway, I suggest you hit and run. About half of them are left.

Steel runs around, trying to shake off some of the bees, then suddenly runs in and slashes away, attempting to take advantage of the surprise maneuver to score some hits. Afterwards, he runs with wild abandon, attempting to outdistance the horde.

1. Dodge
2. RageClaw HoneyBomberI (40)
3. RageClaw HoneyBomberL (40)
4. Swordplay dodge (It's getting a mean workout)

Quote (Zolem)

Quote (planeswalking fieldmedic)

(Edited. I didn't really get that, thanks.)

(Wait, what? No, no. Using a heal is a free action. Just like getting a dodge from swordplay, adding break with breaking, doing something with gust, upping attack with untapped power, or boosting accuracy with snipe.)

Eh... stuff happens. Steelsky dodges all but a single bee, which does minimal damage. (10) I guess even with two dodges, firing at two sentient hives of bees is still not the safest choice.

HoneybomberC: DELETED
HoneybomberE: DELETED
HoneybomberG: DELETED
HoneybomberI: 70 HP
HoneybomberL: 70 HP
HoneybomberM: 110 HP

Steelsky: 70 HP
"Thanks for doing that. He're, let me fix that." Geyser says, firing a bolt of white energy into Steelsky, healing him. "Now then, I'll finish off the two you wounded. Weaken Two more of them, and well finish them off mega quick." it said, rushing in to confront the two steelsky had wounded, thrusting and spin slashing at his foes, before retreating back some distance.

Edit (I forgot it again....)Summery:
0) Heal 8 Steelsky
1) Sword 80 Honeybomber I
2) Sword 80 Honeybomber L
3) Dodge
BUMP FOR MY PARTNERZ!
Whilst the bees were apparently occupied with Geyser, Silver and Steel held a quick tactical discussion.

....that sounds fine. Go ahead.

Right.

Steel studied the swarm, noticing that every virus with full HP was doing just about nothing except watching warily.

They only attack when there's a danger to the hive...

We can use that to our advantage. Go!

The fur on the left hand/claw at Steel's side stiffened and stood on end. Steel dashed back into the swarm, locating a placid hive. Holding out the buzzing claw, he flexed the claw once.

A muffled crack was heard and a blue-white flash shot toward the hive. Not waiting for pleasantries, Steelsky leapt forward, his claws seeking to rend corrupted data.

1. Thunder, HoneybomberM (40 Elec damage, stun)
2. and 3. RageClaw, HoneyBomberM (Possibly stunned by Thunder, 40, 40)
4. Swordplay
Taking out all they met, the two navis manage to avoid any personal harm. The last three viruses suddenly feel VERY alone.

HoneybomberC: DELETED
HoneybomberE: DELETED
HoneybomberG: DELETED
HoneybomberI: DELETED
HoneybomberL: DELETED
HoneybomberM: DELETED

Steelsky: 70 HP
( I healed him 8 last turn)

"I think he has the right idea, focus on a hive and take it out quick."

"Right then, fix yourself up a bit and get in there."

Geyser lays its glowing had upon itslef, repairing several of the cracks in its armor, before rushing one of the remaining Honeybombers, rushing by it with a wide swing before turning about to stab at it form behind. Geyser then pulls back.

Summery:
0) Heal Geyser 8
1&2) Sword 80 HoneybomberH
3) Dodge
OOC:Recov's shtick is a free action, but putting the thing IN to heal isn't. Thus, you have to use it like this: 1] OMG BUSTAR 1a] Conver to Recov for half of buster! Yay!

Quote (Eon Omega)

OOC:Recov's shtick is a free action, but putting the thing IN to heal isn't. Thus, you have to use it like this: 1] OMG BUSTAR 1a] Conver to Recov for half of buster! Yay!

(THEN JUST GET RID OF THE HEAL AND MAKE THE RULES CLEARER! ONE MOD SAYS IT TAKES A FREE ACTION AND AN ACTUAL ACTION, ANOTHER SAYS IT DOSN'T, AND NOW YOU SAY IT DOES! MAKE UP YOUR MINDS ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!)
(Ditto, minus the CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL)

(Make up your minds.)
(Don't yell. The recovery rules confuse quite a few mods. I'm one of them. Just do as Eon says from now on; he knows more than I do about the rules.)
(BUMP FOR SILVER TO SPRING INTO ACTION!)
Steel glared at the remaining hives. How dare they stand in his way?

Taking up his silver blade Horizon in his right hand and a claw stained with ichor in his left, Steelsky zeroed in on the nearest hive.

Die! Blade Horizon!

Right foot forward, he suddenly made a motion akin to stopping, but only halfway finished. He spun his torso with the resultant momentum and carried himself, airborne, into the hive. Steel wielded his weapons expertly, still spinning, as he slashed with the claw and cleaved with the blade in quick succession.

1. Dodge
2. RageClaw HoneyBomberK (40)
3. Blade Horizon HoneyBomberK (70)
4. Swordplay
(BUMP FOR SILVER...OR MOD JUST MAKE HIM DODGE ALL HIS TURNS + SWORDPLAY DODGE)