LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED

Geyser: 150 HP <Sword Equipped>
Steelsky: 100 HP

-Victory!-
Prizes:
Geyser: Fireburn1, 250z
Steelsky: 100z
Steel and Silver are duly impressed, but quickly back on their guard, watching for another pack of viruses.

Well, that last battle wasn't so bad, was it, Steel?

We came in near the end; there are sure to be many more next time.

Rain on my parade, eh?

....rain? Anyway...here comes trouble.
"It is a pleasure to meet you. My name is Geyser. May I ask what your name is?"

"Um, I don't think we have time for that. More viri aproaching."

(Silver, please try to post in this battle first before going to any other section. It just makes battling quicker.)
(Immah delete the count now. BATTLE 1.)

VIRUSES. THEY ARRIVE.

LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
BillyA: 50 HP
BillyB: 50 HP
CactyA: 70 HP
CactyB: 70 HP

Geyser: 150 HP

-BATTLE 1! FIGHT!-
Silver was no fool.

We're clearly the weaker point of our little team, here. Go for the weaker viruses.

Steel grimaced. No need to remind me. Send me a Shotgun and a Thunder, if you don't mind.

Coming right up....

As the viruses were at a bit of range, Steel moved closer, using the tried-and-true method of taking out multiple enemies at once. A sharp report and a blaze of muzzle flash could be heard and seen, followed by a cloud of smoke. One second...two...Steelsky erupted from the smokescreen, a flash of light flew toward the Larks, and his upraised sword came hurtling down, aiming to cleave one of the plantlike creatures in half. Steel whirled and dropped into a guard position, readying to parry.

1. Shotgun on the two Billies (50 each)
2. Thunder on LarkA (40x2 80 damage, stun, homing)
3. Blade Horizon on CactyB (70 damage)
Swordplay CANCELED. Evil two melee attack rule.
"Thunders seem to work well on those larks, so here you go, Thunder, battle chip in, download. And for a finisher, Sword, battle chip in, download."

Geyser accepts the chips, throwiong the crackling ball of energy at one of the larks, then using its sword to try to impale one of the Cacty. It then swings the sword at any remaining foe.

Summery:
1) Thunder 40 Elec Stun Homing LarkB
2) Sword 80 CactyA
3) Sword 80 any remaining foe.
(MODDY GOODNESS GO)

Steelsky's attacks take out the Billies and a Cacty, but the Thunder misses the lark. But what's this? IT'S COMING BACK AROUND! Geyser, on the other hand, not only misses with his Thunder, but with a sword strike as well, trying to aim at two enemies at once and getting blasted by a Lark!

LarkA: 100 HP <Thunder Homing In>
LarkB: 100 HP <Thunder Homing In>
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED

Geyser: 130 HP
His voice swelling with confidence in his Navi, Caleb spoke.

Focus, Steel! You can do it.

I am well aware.

Oh, you- never mind.

Still grumbling good-naturedly, Silver selected one of his remaining battlechips, sliding it home into the upload slot on his PET. A green turret flashes briefly on the screen and then the message.

UPLOAD COMPLETE.

Meanwhile, Steelsky draws his small pistol from the camouflaged black holster attached at his back, near his right side. Aiming carefully, he looses a devastating blast at the nearest Lark.

1. Aim
2. Fire! (Cannon, 40 damage to LarkB)
3. Dodge
((Bump for Zolemtehnewb))
(Sorry. My house got hit by lightning and I lost my internet untill today. No, seriously, I did.)

"Ouch, looks like you got hurt. Hang on a second. Hetshot, med-slot in, upload." spending the heatshot to heal Geyser. "Now then, try just hurting and distracting them untill the Thunders arive. Heatshot, Shotgun, double slot in, download."

"Roger that." it says, as it's spear gun is replaced with a shotgun, and it's left arm with a rendition of an old Byzantene naval 'fire-spiter', the dragon-head shaped device that Byzantene warships used to spray burning oil on enemy ships to try and set them in fire. Aiming each indepentantly, he sets his sights on both enemies, and fires, a burst of shot and a ball of fire streaking twords their foes.

Summery:
Free) Heatshot Heal 20 Geyser
1) Heatshot 40 LarkA + Spreading1
2) Shotgun LarkB + Spreading 1
3) Auto-dodge
Things die.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
BillyA: DELETED
BillyB: DELETED
CactyA: DELETED
CactyB: DELETED

-VICTORY-
Both Get: 400z
"I am sorry our conversation was interupted. As I stated before, my name is Geyser. I would like to know yours." it said, extending it's hand for a simple handshake.
Silver was mildly interested, at the least.

You should probably shake his hand now,

he said after about ten seconds.

Huh? Oh. Oops.

Steelsky strode forward and gripped Geyser's hand firmly, smiling a little half-smile as he was a bit distracted by the viruses quietly sneaking up behind Geyser.

Hello, I am Steelsky. Nice to meet you...Geyser was it? Fitting. Now then...you might want to take a little glance behind you.
"You mean the viri that are 7.56 meters behind me? I was aware of them. Shall we handle these together then Steelsky?" it asks, truning to face the viri.

(Battle!)
The navis look behind them to see....
Nothing.
They are then bombarded by a crappily aimed bomb at their front, or back, or whatever. But it misses since it's crappily aimed.
They turn around, AGAIN, to see...
Oh great, viruses.

MagneakerA: 70 HP
MagnearkerB: 70 HP
MagneakerC: 70 HP
OldstoveA: 50 HP
OldstoveB: 50 HP
OlstoveC: 50 HP
HanzA: 100 HP
HanzB: 100 HP

Terrain: 50% Magnetic, 5% Spark, 45% Normal

Silver and Steel speak simultaneously.

Oh dear.
Oh dear.

Our teammate seems to be at a disadvantage. Pity we can't borrow a chip of his. Anyway... get off that grainy stuff, it'll run you around, usually where you don't want to go.

Righto. Give me anything that shoots.

A Shotgun and Thunder appeared as if by magic, floating in front of him. Selecting the Thunder, he yanked out his dagger and swung. It floated at a fair speed toward the hand-like virus nearest him. Whirling halfway around, Steel laid his pistol over his dagger arm and fired his standard bursting shell at the fiery viruses. Preparing for a counterattack, he stays well away from any magnetic panels.

1. Thunder on HanzA (40 Elec damage, stun)
2. Shotgun on OldStoveB&C (50 normal damage)
3. Dodge and avoid magnetic panels
(Please check my last battle post, I healed)

"Great, enough voltage to fry me twice. Any ideas?"

"Target them and ignore everything else. We can handle the others, but the elecs have to go down. Sending you your favorite for getting up cllose and personal. Sword chip, battle chip in, download."

Geyser takes his weapon and charges with it at the closest Magneaker. It then teuns and thrusts upwards at the next. A backflip and downward stab over the last brings Geysers asult to a halt as it regains its footing.

Summery:
1) Sword 80 MagneakerA
2) Sword 80 MagneakerB
3) Sword 80 MagneakerC
(This is a one turn warning. Stop sword spamming and create longer attack descriptions or extreme damage will follow.)

Pulled off track by the magnet panels, the shotgun only hits one oldstove. The Thunder is right on target, however. Then, attacking the Magneakers, Geyser is pulled away by a magnet panel before his second slash, barely dodging a bomb from the Magneakers. His attempted second slash, however, comes into contact with the floor and breaks his sword!

MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: 70 HP
MagneakerC: 70 HP
OldstoveA: DELETED
OldstoveB: 50 HP
OldstoveC: 50 HP
HanzA: 60 HP <Stun>
HanzB: 100 HP

Terrain: 50% Magnetic, 5% Spark, 45% Normal

Geyser: 130 HP <Sword Broken>
He could be on the right track. Get in their faces!

Heh, heh, heh. Good...

Sheathing his dagger, Steelsky clenches his left fist and charges at the motionless virus, crackling with paralyzing static. Flinging his hand open, he swings his new, lethal-looking paw at it twice. Not stopping to see how effective his tactic was, he brings down his longsword on the spider-like virus firing the bombs. He didn't want to be hit by one any more than the next guy.

1. RageClaw on HanzA (40)
2. RageClaw on HanzA (40)
3. Blade Horizon on MagneakerC (70)
(4.) Swordplay, dammit. Dodge.
(Again, I healed last battle, my HP is 150.)

"Darn it, didn't expect the panles to throw you off. Try focusing on the stoves for now, and keep moving. Shotgun, battlechip in, download."

Taking the shotgun, Geyser takes aim at one of the oldstoves, also trying its best to line up the undamaged Hanz behind it. As the metalic shot bursts forth, Geyser charges its normal gun, and fires a familiar blue bolt at one of the other oldstove. Glancing quickly at theMagneakers, Geyser performs a rapid series of rolls to get out of their way.

Summery:
1) Shotgun 50 OldStoveA + Spread HanzB
2) Old Faithful 50 Aqua + Knockdown OldstoveB
3) Dodge like crazy!