Search for viruses!

"Totally." Hitokiri replied. He hadn't had this much fun for awhile. It was worthwhile to stick around. Glenn thought so too. He could get a bit of zenny out of it too, for the programs he'd been saving up for.

((Soz. Gonna be posting a bit less since I'm at cousins, which equals not much cpu tiems.))
Arr matey! There be more viruses up ahead, yarr harr.
They seem to be sportin' eyepatches, arr.

LarkA: 100 HP
LarkB: 100 HP
LarkC: 100 HP
MagneakerA: 70 HP
MagneakerB: 70 HP
MagneakerC: 70 HP
VolgearA: 80 HP
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 80 HP

Terrain: LOLWUT! WE'RE ON A PIRATE SHIP? 50% Metal, 50% Magnetic

Nikko.exe: 160 HP
Hitokiri.exe: 150 HP

-ARR HARR FIDDLE DEE DEE-
-BATTLE 2 IS ALRIGHT WITH WITH ME-
-DO WHAT YOU WANT BECAUSE A PIRATE IS FREE-
-YOU ARE A PIRATE-
"Heh, this is not gonna be too hard. but Hitokiri may have a hard time with the panels."
"Good thing I still have the float shoes in the navicust. Careful, both of you. Markcannon1, pheonixshot1, bubbler, shotgun, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips one by one, a large green cannon with a small scope appeared on Nikko's left paw while a large red blaster, coursing with fire appeared on her right. Nikko took aim at LarkA and as she did, she felt rage just build up in her body and as she was almost ready to pull the trigger the rage disappeared as soon as it came and the Mark cannon took on a reddish tint and then she pulled the trigger and when the trigger was pulled a large red blast of energy started out towards the Lark with great speed, in an attempt to delete it with the single blast. Nikko then raised the large red blaster into the air and when she pulled the trigger a large ball of fire was forced out of the blaster and then, it just floated right above Nikko's head and in a second it exploded to reveal a large bird covered in flames, it looked at the Magneaker's and it then flapped it's mighty wings and soared above the three enemies and as it did, it swooped down and crashed into the ground, exploding into flames that started to spread around them and maybe burn each one into deletion. Nikko's paws then returned to normal as her left turned into a blue buster while the other turned into a yellow buster, it was apparent that they were of the shotgun series of chips. Nikko then took slow aim at VolgearA and as she had her sights on it, she quickly fired off the blue buster and as she did, a large blast of water gushed out of the bubbler, ready to blast VolgearA and maybe VolgearB into a watery oblivion. Nikko then took aim at VolgearC with the remaining buster she had on her paw and fired a small white hot blast of energy at the Volgear, hoping that it hits another one of the enemies right square in the face. She then took on a fighting stance and as she did, while on all fours, her fur started to grow out, very quickly I should also say, and then, once it met the peak of how long it would grow, her fur started to stand on end and then, it hardened into spikes that were harder than a tempered sword atop a mountain in the sun, though the needle like fur would still snap off and hit an enemy who attacks her while she is still in this state.

Overview
*feline rage active on Markcannon1
1.rage mark cannon1------>LarkA (100+lock on)
2.Pheonixshot1---->MagneakerA-C (70, fire, can hit three targets)
3.Bubbler----->VolgearA, splash at VolgearB (50X2 due to elemental trump, splash)
4.Shotgun---->VolgearC, splash at another random target (50+splash)
5.Furry defence (-10 from all attacks, 20 to those who attack)
(SPEED UPGRADES FOR THE FUCKING WIN!!)
((What do metal and magnet panels do? I'm new to the panel systems))
(metal pannels double damage, with elec or fire attacks......if i rememeber corectly and magnet pannels throw you navi out of wack, look at the anouncements for the pannel stuff.)
((So, is it possible to jump to a different panel so I can get off the magnet panel?))
(maybe. it's all up to the mod, the ONLY way to avoid pannel effects is float shoes.)
Hitokiri looked at the ship. "Magnet panels!? Who put's magnet panels on a pirate ship!?" he said angrily. "Never the less, I'll take these guys down." Glenn saw, the virii looked tough. He had never seen virii with eye patches though. Maybe it might impair their accuracy? he thought. Nawww. It's probably just for show. he concluded. Glenn slot in two Heatshot chips. He knew Hitokiri was good with a blade, and could manage well. "Try to stay off the magnet panels. It could screw up our whole battle plan". "No worries. I'll stay off em."

Both Heatshots appeared on one arm. Both pointing at a Lark, he smiled. "Where's the Shotgun in this equation?" Hitokiri said. Glenn quickly slot it in, but then asked, "What equation?" "Shotgun plus Heatshot plus Heatshot equals a pair of dead virii!" He yelled, as they all fired off at the same time. "Die, you scurvy sea-birds!" Hitokiri said. Or atleast, thats what he thought he said. Was he talking like a pirate? "Arr! That'll show em!" he said, unable to stop himself from speaking like a pirate. Oh well. Atleast it was amusing. "Something wrong, Hitokiri?" Glenn asked. "Nay, it be nothing, matey." Glenn chuckled a bit and shrugged. This wouldn't be the first time he acts odd. That personality error always kicks in.

-=Overview=-

Shotgun, Heatshot and another Heatshot to LarkA = 50+40+40 dmg, all splash to LarkB
(...Dark, please. It's painful enough that you got 8000 zennies.)

YARR! The pirate theme battle jumps into action with the sounds of distant cannonfire... which stop suddenly. What, is talk like a pirate day over, or something?
Anyways...
Hitokori blasts a Lark. The first shot splashes to the second lark. A magneaker, seeing an opportunity, blasts him with a bomb and charges. At least he isn't stunned; the blast freed him from the magnetic field.
Nikko tears through the viruses, but is likewise blasted by a Magneaker. It takes 40 from the attack, but seeing Nikko's HP drop makes this a bittersweet moment for Timmy.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: 60 HP
LarkC: 100 HP
MagneakerA: 30 HP
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: 80 HP
VolgearC: 30 HP

Nikko.exe: 130 HP
Hitokiri.exe: 100 HP
"Heh, not bad. But lets see how much damage WE can do this time."
"Did you getting hurt not phase you nikko?"
"I got hurt? oh well, send me battle chips timmy."
"GOD, i need to make you feel more. Cannon, shotgun, heatshot, heatshot, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy slotted in the chips a large green cannon appeared on Nikko's right paw while a small yellow buster appeared on her left, the heatshot data flowing within her body, ready to be used. Nikko took aim at the Magneaker that had escaped deletion from her last assult on their ranks and then fired out a large burst of energy from her Cannon, attempting to delete it in a single shot, as it should have been deleted last time. She then quickly lifted up the shotgun that was on her left arm and took aim at VolgearC and as she took a very quick look at the other enemies on the field, looking at who to delete next as Nikko fired off a small, thin blast of energy at VolgearC, looking to delete it and maybe hit VolgearB in the splash of the shotgun. Her paws returned to normal as she got off her shotgun blast, but her right paw quickly got overriden by a large metalic gun with holes in the side. Nikko then took quick aim at LarkC and smerked as she fired off two thin blasts of fire at the Lark, hoping that the splash will hit LarkB as well. Nikko's right paw returned to normal once more and as it did, she got down on all fours and started running around the area, attempting to avoid being hit by enemy attacks.

Overview
Cannon---->MagneakerA (40)
Shotgun----->VolgearC, splash at VolgearB (50+splash)
HeatshotX2----->LarkC, splash at VolgearB (40+splash, fire)
dodge
(lazy post is lazy)
"Heavy damage? I'm good with that." He looked at the battlefield after the fighting had raged on. "Well, I'd say..." he paused, thinking. "Sword chip would do. Afetr that... Blade Wheel sounds about right, I'd say. Dish out the heavy hitters." "Wow. When did you get so smart?" Glenn replied, suprised. "I didn't. I just like Swords and strong attacks." He said back, chuckling. "Oh. You had me there for a sec." Glenn slot in Hitokiri's favorite sword chip.

One of the six swords circled around Hitokiri began to glow white. Hitokiri, as always, pointed at one of the virii, and his sword whipped through the air at the Lark, like a shining spear. It flew back to Hitokiri after the attack. He directed his attention to the other Lark. The same sword flew at the Lark with breakneck speed, shining bright. It returned to Hitokiri once again. Glenn, knowing exactly what to do, put in the code for Blade Wheel. All of his swords glowed a bright white, and pointed outwards from Hitokiri. They all began to spin in a circle around him like a giant wheel of blades. Whoosh! They flew off at a Lark, at rapid speed. They returned to a satisfied Hitokiri.

-=Overview=-

Sword to LarkB = 80 dmg
Sword to LarkC = 80 dmg
Blade Wheel to LarkC = 70dmg
2 sword attacks used = free dodge
They die.

LarkA: DELETED
LarkB: DELETED
LarkC: DELETED
MagneakerA: DELETED
MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED
VolgearA: DELETED
VolgearB: DELETED
VolgearC: DELETED

Nikko.exe: 130 HP
Hitokiri.exe: 100 HP

-VICTORY-
Nikko Get: 600z
Hitokiri Get: 400z
Nikko grabbed the spoils of the fight and then turned to Hitokiri, smile on her face.
"Nikko, jack out, we need to go now."
"Ok timmy, Hitokiri, sorry, but i have to go, so here's our E-mail address, contact us later when you have the chance, ok?"

Nikko then handed Hitokiri their E-mail address and then in a blue beam of light, she jacked out of the net.
Hitokiri took the address, and waved goodbye to Nikko. "Well, that was fun. And to the victor goes the spoils." He grabbed the 400z. "Lovely money." Glenn said. "We should be going now. Jacking out." Glenn jacked out and walked off, forgetting his errand.