Electown Netbattleing.

Delta throws one Magneaker to the side before slashing another one. The full powered one attacks, but misses.

MagneakerA: DELETED!
MagneakerB: 30
MagneakerC: 70

Delta: 100
((Just a quick question before I continue. Is the rageclaw still usable?))
((Until another chip overrides it or I say it breaks, you have it.))
As Delta dodges the Magneaker's attack, ((how do they attack, anyways?)) he surveys the remaining viri, and asks his Netop, "What do we have left?"

Henry checks the chip folder on his PET, then replies, "A cannon and your sig attack. Thats about it, except for the rageclaw, which I wouldn't count on lasting more than one slash."

Delta nods, and then rushes forward, slashing at the weakened Megneaker with downward slice that hopefully finishes it off, then leaps backward out of Melee range and prepares to dodge any further attacks.
--------------
Overview
1.Rageclaw[40] @ MagneakerB
2.Leap back out of Melee range (dodge)
3.Dodge
As the magneakers are attacked, one falls and another attacks with a bomb, but misses horribly.

MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: 70

Delta swings the rageclaw in the general direction of the last virus, disengaging it at the apex of the swing to send it flying. He then contacts his Netop, "Send me a cannon."
"Can do."
Delta's left hand morphs into a large cannon, which he then fires at the last Magneaker. Afterwards, he prepares to dodge, should the virus survive the attack.
---------------
1.Throw the Rageclaw[40] @ MagneakerC
2.Cannon[40] @ MagneakerC
3.Dodge.
Delta cuts into the Magneaker and then blasts it.

MagneakerB: DELETED
MagneakerC: DELETED!

Rewards: 300z
The last virus is deleted, and Delta walks over to collect the reward. He then looks around, and spots the portal to netsquare, and hopefully to scilabs.
----------------
Ready for Battle 2!
When I go through the portal, do I have to put a topic in the netsquare forum, or can I go directly to scilabs?
((bump))
((Oh yeah! Sorry, yeah, you can switch areas with or without a topic, as long as you make it clear that you're stepping into the portal here and out of it in your next post.))
((bump))
((Sorry for the wait.))

Viruses. OMG. :0

Metool: 40
MetoolEX: 70
Billy: 50

As the viri appear, Delta receives a transmission from Henry. "You think you can take those viri?"
"I'll be fine. Just send me a shotgun."
"Done."
As Delta's left arm morphs into a long barreled weapon, he points it at the Billy and fires, sending a transmission. "Cannon."
"Sent."
Delta's right arm reconfigures itself into a cannon as he takes aim at a Metool. Ready...aim...FIRE!
The cannons blast kicks up a cloud of dust, obscuring what's left of the viri from view. Delta prepares to dodge anything that may come from the surviving viri, knowing that he can't have finished them off.
-------------
1.Shotgun[50] @ Billy + Splash
2.Cannon[40] @ Metool if it's still alive, MetoolEX if it isn't.
3.Dodge.
-------------
EDIT: Added a {/COLOR} tag.
((bump))
((bump))
((bump))
Metool: 40
MetoolEX: 70
Billy: DELETED!

Delta: 90

Delta's Shotgun hits the Billy, deleting it, but his Cannon misses the Metool completely. Both surviving enemies fire off shockwaves at Delta, but only the Metool hits.
Ow..."Henry! Send me a rageclaw as soon as I use my signature attack!" The transmission sent, Delta sets his sights on the two Metools who just fired at him. Then he hears Henry's response.
"Ok."
Delta's left hand morphs into a sword, and he-
WARP!
-slashes at the Metool as he appears behind it!
"Rageclaw! Slot-in!"
Delta's right hand changes to a rageclaw, as his sword shatters, and he uses it to slash at the remaining Metool, leaping back to dodge should the virus survive.
But it can't, right? It's just a Metool, even if it is a funny looking one.
----------------
Summery:
1.Delta saber signature attack[40, warp effect] @ Metool
2.Rageclaw[40] @ MetoolEX
3.Dodge
OOC NOTE: No, Delta can't distinguish between virus and thier EX versions, mainly because he doesn't even know that they (EX viri) exist. Is there even a visual difference?
((They have different colors. Unique to EX versions. Think difference between V1 and V2 viruses--it's a color pallete swap. :P))

Surprised by Delta's sudden assault, the Mets slam down their helmets--however, the first one is stricken down before it could manage a full defense!

Metool: !DELETED!
MetoolEX: 70 (HELMET'D!)
Billy: DELETED!

Delta: 90 (Equip: RageClaw!)
Delta waits for the counterattack, which never comes. He looks at the slammed-down helmet, which shows no signs of moving, and readies his Rageclaw to bring it down the moment the met pops up.
-------------
Summery:
1-3.Wait for the met to come back up, slash it with the Rageclaw, dodge any counter attacks.
Yeah, not much I can do if the only met is hiding.