Electown Netbattleing.

A beam of light shoots down from the sky, forming into the standing figure of Delta as it hits. I hope I have enough chips to deal with whatever might be here... Even as he finishes transmitting to the net, Delta begins to walk in the direction of a group of figures on the horizon.
---------------
((Ready for battle 1 anytime))
Virus Attack!

OldstoveA: 50
OldstoveB: 50
Hanz: 100

Delta: 100

Battle 1 Start!
As he's running along, Delta spots the viri (or viruses). "Two Oldstoves and a Handz. Send me a rageclaw." "Right then." Even as the rageclaw appears, Delta charges the viri, slashing at an Oldstove and then trying to throw it into the other one.
----------------
Overview:
1.Charge at viri.
2.Rageclaw[40] slash at OldstoveA
3.Rageclaw[20 each] throw OldstoveA into OldstoveB
((You're kind of autohitting there. You can't really assume that an attack will hit until the mod says it does.))
Delta hits the first stove, but it breathes flames into him before he can complete his next attack.

OldstoveA: 10
OldstoveB: 50

Delta: 85
Sorry. /blush
---------------
Scorch'D! Delta is none to happy with the counter attack, and leaps back in response, attempting to save himself from being further blasted.
"Send me a Cannon, then a shotgun."
"Okay..."
As Delta's arms turn into the desired weapons, he surveys the field before firing his cannon at the Handz, then fires his shotgun at the Handz and tries to splash onto the OldStove that just Jumped behind it. I'm getting a recover chip when this is over.
---------------
Overview:
1.Dodge (Jump back to a safe distance.)
2.Cannon[40] at the Handz
3.Shotgun[50] at the Handz, splash to OldStoveB
The Hanz evades the cannon and the shotgun hits the stove instead (which was not behind the Hanz, I might add. Giving the viruses actions is a no-no, plus stoves normally don't jump).

OldstoveA: 10
OldstoveB: DELETED!

Delta: 85
Sigh. Sorry.
---------------
Surveying the battlefield, Delta realizes that the Handz is probably still at full health.
"I'm out of battle chips, go for a buster attack."
"Done and done." Even as Delta speaks, his hand changes into a small buster, which then unleashes a flurry of energy shots at the remaining OldStove. Glancing around, he asks Henry "Now what?".
The answer comes quickly. "Go for your signature attack."
"Okay then." Delta's arm forms into a sword, or at least a below-par copy of one, and then he warps behind the Handz and swings his sword, attempting to cleave it in two.
---------------
1,2.Normal buster attack[9] at OldStoveB
3.Delta Blade[40] sig attack at the Handz.
The viruses are hit, but the hanz comes up forwards and slams Delta backwards.

OldstoveA: DELETED
Hanz: 60

Delta: 65
Even as Delta makes the hit he is slammed backwards, only barely managing to keep his balance as he lands. ((if he keeps it at all*)) He does, however, manage to charge his buster somewhat while in the air, so it's not a total loss. He focuses, storing up more energy Delta's hand takes buster form, and he unleashes the energy he has stored up in one huge blast at the Handz.
--------------
1.Charge (while flying)
1.5.Land.
2.Charge (after he hits the ground)
3.Charge attack[36] at the Handz
*If he doesn't keep his balence, none of the rest of the post happens.
Delta falls on his feet then releases the energy. However, he recieves a slap in the face.

Hanz: 24

Delta: 45
WHAM!
Ow... Delta sends a barrage of energy shots at the Handz, hoping to finish it off. "I'm going to need to jack out once I'm done with this."
-------------
1-3.Normal Buster attack.
The Hanz advances, being peppered with attacks. It smacks Delta once and is then deleted by a final attack.

Hanz:DELETED!

Delta: 25

Rewards: 200z
Even as the last virus is deleted, Delta takes a blow that leaves his head spinning.
"Oh my head-d..."
As he recovers Delta takes one look at the money dropped by the mets, clearly unimpressed. "That wasn't much... I didn't do that well though. Jack out!" Even as he forms into a beam of light and rockets into the sky, Delta reflects on the battle. Those viri almost beat me, and I panicked. I need to keep my head from now on...
---------------
And so we see how Delta gets his personality. Is there any chance I could continue in this topic later?
(Absolutely. Creating a new thread every time you jack in is just clogging the boards.

Of course, this doesn't apply if you don't already have a thread in that area, or if your thread is on the 10 to the umpteenth power page.)
A beam of light shoots down from the sky, forming into Delta as it hits. Okay, where to go from here... Delta thinks as he begins walking, not quite sure where to go next.
-----------------
Battle 1 or 2? start.
Oh, and it would be nice if someone would point me in the right direction. (ICly)
((bump))
Virus Attack!

MagneakerA: 70
MagneakerB: 70
MagneakerC: 70

Battle 1 Start!
When the viri come into view, Delta immediately dashes to the side, trying to circle them. As one Magneaker comes behind another ((from deltas perspective)), he contacts his Netop,
"Give me a shotgun."
"Done."
As his left hand morphs into a long-barreled weapon, Delta takes careful aim, and fires, sending a large amount of shrapnel, that kicks up dust when it hits (or misses), at the unlucky virus.
And almost before the smoke has cleared, he's off again, trying to avoid getting hit as he tries to get close to the viri.
--------------------
Overview:
1.Circle the viri until MagneakerB is behind MagneakerA (dodge).
2.Shotgun[50 + Untapped Power[+10 to MagneakerA, maybe MagneakerB as well]] @ MagneakerA + Hopefully splashes to MagneakerB
3.Dodge to get in close.
What do you think?
One bug is truck. Another fires back, but misses.

MagneakerA: 10
MagneakerB: 70
MagneakerC: 70

"I'm sending you a rageclaw now."
As Delta's left hand morphs into a furry paw with several long claws, he brings it forward and tries to use it to grab the weakened Magneaker and throw it into one of the Meagneakers that didn't take damage. He then brings it around again to slice at any Magneakers that survived the attack, and prepares to dodge any incoming attacks.
--------------
Overview:
1.Rageclaw[20 to each] MagneakerA into MagneakerB
2.Rageclaw[40] @ MagneakerA if the throw attempt missed, MegneakerB if it hit
3.Dodge