What the Hell Daisy!?

Ozho feared he could not simply stand on the sand for long as Daisy swam farther out. Luckily enough, the Sea didn't seem to extend that far out, and Ozho could walk on some Grass on the side.

Until an Elemperor suddenly decided to stand in his way. What was wrong with him? Watch where you're standing!

Uh-oh, it doesn't look like he cared, because Raingears just popped out of nowhere around Daisy and a Starfish and Powie decided to really staaaare at Ozho.

-- ENEMIES --
Elemperor2: 180 HP (Grass)
Starfish2: 180 HP (Grass)
Powie2: 140 HP (Grass)
AquagearA: 160 HP (sea)
AquagearB: 160 HP (sea)
AquagearC: 160 HP (sea)

-- ALLIES --
Daisy.EXE: 115HP (Sea)(Surrounded by Aquagears)
Ozho.SP: 25HP (Grass)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea (THE OCEAN)
30% Grass (THE BEACH)

-ROUGE BATTLE 3-
-ROUTINE, SET-
-EXECUTE-
Oh you have got to be kidding me... Ozho thought, now facing three viruses while Daisy was surrounded by three more. This wasn't good at all, especially since there is a snowball's chance in hell of him successfully taking all three on at once.

So it looks like Ozho would just have to generate some defenses, and pray Daisy takes care of the ones on the beach first...

A small orb of white light appeared in Ozho's hand, which the SP gripped tightly. The air in front of him shimmered as he stared at the three viruses.

Hopefully his defense somehow manages to last long enough for.

Three here, and three on the shore... This isn't the best situation... Daisy figured, the familiar blood bubble and shield forming around her. It seems like the best thing to do here would be take care of most of the beach bound viruses, if only try and keep Ozho from being knocked out.

"Hey Daisy, here's a Heat V and a Counter. Try to get the attention of the ones by our little friend." Virgil said, slotting in the two chips.

"Was already going to do that!" Daisy said, a barrel of blood forming around her hand. She aimed it towards the powey, and a burst of fire flared out of the bloody barrel towards the viruses on the beach. The flaming projectile roared its way over the water, hopefully connecting with its target then burning the other two viruses.

Next Daisy processed the Counter 1 chip, clasping her hand into a fist. If something tried to hit her, she felt she would be able to make it regret that action.

"Time to see which way our luck goes! DBLbeam1!" Virgil said, slotting that chip in. A small ball of light appeared in front of Daisy, which started to flash red and blue rather rapidly. Eventually the rate of flashing decreases... and it finally settled on a single color and...

((Ozho
1 Curtain of light: 3 hit shield self

Daisy
Passive: 1 hit shield self
Passive: 20 hp barrier self
1 Heat V Powey2: 70X2 fire + Spread 2 (At Starfish2 and Elemperor2)
2 Counter 1
3 DBLbeam 1

Turn splice))
Explosives went about, as Daisy loaded in a Heat-V battlechip, and burnt down quite a few of her adversaries. The Powie she had targeted earlier was not hurt, as it leapt into the air and out of harm's way just in the nick of time, while the other two were burnt to a toasty char. Luckily for them, the fire was not enough to delete them. The Elmperor, Starfish, and Powie focused on Ozho, while the Aquagears went for Daisy. Strangely, however, even though she was practically stationary, most of the Gears' attacks missed, with only one bouncing off her bloodshield.

Ozho wasn't having much trouble on his end either, with his shield not even taking that many hits. The Elemperor and Powie weren't landing hits at all as he merely had to step to the side a bit, and the Starfish's attack bounced off his defense. Daisy's DBLBEAM chip served to heal both him and his Navi. (+40) (+40)

-- ENEMIES --
Elemperor2: 40 HP (Normal)
Starfish2: 40 HP (Normal)

-- ALLIES --
Daisy.EXE: 155HP (Sea)(Surrounded by Aquagears) (1-Hit Shield) (Counter1)
Ozho.SP: 40HP (Grass) (2-Hit Shield)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea (THE OCEAN)
30% Grass (THE BEACH)
"Great, here I was hoping the beam would have finished those two viruses off." Virgil said after the navi and SP were healed. Of course, it healing them wasn't all that bad, as they both were a bit wounded. "Well, I'm going to send you something to try and help finish off most of that land group. So make good use of it." Virgil said, slotting in a waterline. He then grabbed another chip and slotted that one in as well. It'll take some time for this one to take effect, so I'll just let her know about it when it does.

The fact that there were still three viruses in front of Ozho didn't make him happy at all. He can't finish them off, and if the Volgears decide to turn their attention from Daisy to him he really douth he would survive one more volley of attacks. It seems that Ozho better hope that Daisy can finish off some of those viruses...

Wait... Something isn't right... Ozho though, his body feeling rather strange. An aura of darkness started to form around Ozho's right hand, and Ozho's eyes turned to look down at it. That is odd, I shouldn't be able to do anything else for the time being... Ozho thought at first, before he came to a realization. Wait... there was no way that core could have completely fixed me... So this is probably some sort of side effect... He had no idea what this "side effect" would do, or if he could affect one of the viruses with it...

"Well, it looks like I better... " Ozho said, sticking his hand of darkness out. "Embrace this!" He said, bringing his hand back rapidly then plunging it right into his emblem. His hand went into his body rather smoothly, and a bust of darkness erupted from his emblem, engulfing the SP. Eventually the darkness will pass, dissipating and revealing Ozho once more.

...But what will the darkness do to the SP?

"What is he doing?" Daisy nearly shouted, watching Ozho burst into a cloud of darkness. After summoning that white orb of his he shouldn't be able to do anything else for a while, or at least he didn't that last times he did that.

"The PET claims he is bug now, so I think he is trying to glitch himself or something. So you might want to help him out before his action backfires on him or something." Virgil responded.

"I better hurry and get rid of those viruses then." Daisy said, placing her hand on the sea. Channeling the waterline chip, Daisy attempted to cause a bust of water to erupt from under the beach bound viruses. She hoped that she could get most of them with the attack, so she can have an easier time cleaning them up before going after the gears that surround her.

((Daisy
4: Waterline1 Starfish2: 95 aqua + wideattack (Elemperor2 and powie2 Hopefully)
5: Train arrow2: +40 aqua to buster shots next turn
Ozho
Hack: Glitch self))
While her SP set about glitching himself, Daisy decided to delete some viruses so she could go about stopping/rescuing him from whatever resulted. Her WaterLine gushed out from the panels and engulfed the Starfish and Elemperor, deleting them both. Meanwhile, Ozho completed his hacking maneuver and subsequently felt much more agile. Considering all the potential results of hacking oneself, it was not the worst possible outcome.

-- ENEMIES --
Elemperor2: DELETED
Starfish2: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Daisy.EXE: 155HP (Sea, surrounded by Aquagears) (1-Hit Shield) (Counter1) (+40 Aqua damage)
Ozho.SP: 40HP (Grass) (2-Hit Shield) (Haste2)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea (THE OCEAN)
30% Grass (THE BEACH)
"Hahaha!" Ozho laughed, as the darkness vanished. The SP felt... lighter, somehow. He felt faster, like he could outrun anything. "Hahaha, yes, good good. Was worried it was going to be hazardous." The sp said, gripping his hand. Ozho looked at the last remaining land virus, and shifted back a bit. He knew he would not stand a chance against the virus on his own, and he had a feeling that Daisy might turn her attention to the three in the sea.

"I better put the gift that the darkness gave me to use then." The Sp said softly, preparing himself to run around once an attack headed his way.

Oh good, nothing bad happened to him. Daisy thought, breathing a slight sigh as the darkness vanished. Daisy absorbed her bloody shield, wanting to decrease the amount of defenses he had up at the moment. Once her counter went off, she was ready to bleed out another shield and barrier. But Daisy started to feel her arm getting heavier for some reason, and so she looked down and as a blue cylinder in the place of her hand. She moved her arm up, and looked at it more.

"Wh-what is this?" Daisy asked in shock, looking at the small harpoon sticking out of the barrel that had replaced her hand.

"Trainarrow 2. It's another of those buster chips. Only problem is there is a delay for it activating once you slot it in." Virgil told his navi, taking out a chip and slotting it in. "Here's a buster up as well, so just use your buster on the gears for now."

Once the Busterup took effect, Daisy aimed her buster at one of the Gears. The harpoon fired from the buster, heading in the direction of the aquatic virus. Once it left the barrel, a new harpoon poked out. It auto reloads... Daisy thought, keeping the weapon trained on the Aquagear. She fired two more shots at the gear, and then turned her weapon to a different Gear before firing it for the fourth time.

Daisy aimed her weapon at the last of the AquaGears, deciding to leave the one she fired a single shot at for last. She fired three more harpoons at the virus in rapid succession.

"Say Virgil, why don't I use that chip next? I think the little guy could use some time out of the chip." Daisy asked.

"That... chip? Oh wait, you mean the pickpocket chip don't you?" Virgil asked, grabbing the pickpocket chip. "Very well then, I'll send it to you." He said, slotting the chip in.

What in the world!?

A raccoon thought, suddenly appearing on top of some strange blue virus in the middle of the ocean. Wasn't it in a city earlier? With zombies or something!? Why was it in the ocean!? The raccoon quickly looked around, being bewildered by the fact that its owner wasn't wearing what she normally wore. It was also confused as to why there was a strange black navi running around on the beach, or even why it was on top of some strange blue virus in the ocean....

The darkness appeared on Ozho's hand once more, and his eye, tough hard to tell due to it being a solid color, moved to look at it. Doesn't looks like a onetime deal... He thought, looking back towards the virus. Earlier he didn't think he could use the side effect against the virus... but maybe he could. Maybe he could fire it like a buster or something... Maybe if he did it, something bad would happen to them. Maybe he could use it on the powie and cripple it greatly. Probably a long shot but... Ozho thought, before something bizarre caught his attention. Taking a glance towards the gears, Ozho saw that there was now a raccoon on one of them.

Ozho diverted his attention towards Daisy for a bit, and pointed in the general direction of the viruses. "He-hey! What is with that Racc-" Ozho was saying, before the darkness surrounding his hand bolted from it in the direction he was pointing. It would be good if it was heading towards one of the viruses but... Daisy was in that direction and Ozho realized that he was actually pointing right at her...

"... This... won't end will..."

The raccoon saw it all from its perch on top of the virus. It was the strange black man in blue robes fire something at the owner. That must mean foe... and the raccoon had better so something about it. The raccoon quickly bite down on the virus it was on, attempting to rip off part of its data, the part that hopefully had something valuable in it.... Keeping the data in its mouth, the raccoon leaped off the virus into the water, and swam as quickly as it could towards the shore.

((Daisy:
Passive: 20 HP barrier on self once counter 1 is gone
Passive: Shield once counter1 is gone
1 Busterup: attack +1
2 Blood Strikes: 3 bustershots on Aquagear A, 1 on AquaGear B: 80 aqua per shot
3 Buster shot AquaGear C: 80 aqua
4 Buster shot AquaGear C: 80 aqua
Free buster shot AquaGearC: 80 aqua
5 Pickpocket Aquagear B
Ozho:
1: dodge
Hack: Daisy
Continuing with the fight, Daisy powered up her buster while she observed her enemies. The Aquagears fired slow-moving water towers at her, which passed by her harmlessly. One did go directly in her way, but that was quickly resolved when a counterattack had the Gear quickly scrambling to dodge it. Assisted by a TrainArrow2, she shot down a couple of AquaGears, with the last trying a counterattack with failure as a result. The Powie had had enough of it, and went for Ozho instead. Unfortunately, the SP was far too nimble, and evaded the attacks easily. The Pickpocket did not go so well, with the Bandcoon being blasted down with a dose of high-pressure water before it could deliver the reward data.

Meanwhile on Ozho's side, a chunk of... darkness or whatever it was, was directed in Daisy's general direction, causing Daisy's clothing to be splattered with some black goo. Said black goo had some rather strange effects; it had not much effect on her skin, but her swimwear was beginning to erode... oops.

-- ENEMIES --
AquagearA: DELETED
AquagearB: 80 HP (sea)
AquagearC: DELETED

-- ALLIES --
Daisy.EXE: 155HP (Sea, surrounded by Aquagears) (20-HP Barrier) (1-Hit Shield)
Ozho.SP: 40HP (Grass) (2-Hit Shield) (Haste2)

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea (THE OCEAN)
20% Grass, 10% Cracked (THE BEACH)
Shit shit shit shit shit! Ozho thought, as the blast of Darkness went towards Daisy. The profanity in his mind became worse when it managed to get to Daisy right before the barrier completely closed behind her. Ozho had no idea what would happen to the navi, and has no idea what IS happening thanks to the barrier keeping him from seeing. "Er..." Ozho said softly, looking back at the powie before running around, avoiding the cracked areas left behind from the virus's attack.

"OH GOD NO, NOT THE RACCOON! WHY, WHY THE RACCON!? WHY GOD WHY!?" Virgil shouted, as the raccoon was taken out by a blast of water. "It was only doing its job man!" he added, hamming things up. "Er, Virgil-" Daisy said to her netop, who only went on about how the raccoon was only doing it to feed it 19 kids or something like that. "... You almost done joking around?" She asked, catching Virgil's attention. "Er, ya, sorry. Couldn't really resist." He told his navi, looking at his screen then to his remaining chips. He looked back at the screen and...

... noticed something on Daisy's back... Some kind of, black liquid or something. It didn't looked like it was doing much but... for some reason there was small holes in the bottom part of her swimsuit, and it looked like there was some of that same black stuff there...

...Was it dissolving her clothing?

"Oh um, Daisy. You might want to wash that black stuff off before i-" Virgil was telling his navi, before she interrupted him. "What black stuff?" She asked, looking at her body. She managed to spot one of those black spots, but it was too late for her to do anything about it as both parts of her bikini fell off her body and landed in the water, parts of the fabric completely dissolved. "Wh-what?" Daisy said, bending over and picking up the broken swimwear up from the water. "Wh-what did this?" Daisy asked herself, looking at where the fabric has dissolved. "There were holes in the back of this? Why didn't anyone tell me!?"

"Um... they weren't there before. I think that black stuff ate the fabric and... Daisy, you might want to cover yourself before your barrier gets broken." Virgil told his navi, the screen of his PET currently covered to make sure no one else accidentally saw what was going on.

"What? Oh, right." Daisy said, snapping her fingers. A towel with metools on it appeared in her hand, which she used to cover her body from the breasts down, fashioning it so she wouldn't have to hold it to keep it from falling down to the ground. "It must have been that virus on the shore that did this!" Daisy proclaimed.

"Er... I don't think so." Virgil responded rather nervously. "Honestly, I thi-" He got out, before being interrupted by Daisy a second time. "Come on, it must have been! There was no way Ozho would have done something like this!" Daisy told the netop.

"..Alright Daisy, here's some chips that should finish them off. Hit the gear first, and then go after the one you think did this with the next two." Virgil said, slotting in three chips.

Daisy pointed her hand at the AquaGear, and three thin tips of blood protruded from her palm. With a thought, the three needles fired out of Daisy's hand and trough her barrier at the virus. She turned her attention towards the powie that had tried to crush Ozho earlier, and gripped her hand. The same hand that fired the needles started to bleed once more, with the blood forming a long shaft in her hand. The end of the shaft expanded and formed a large hammerhead.

Daisy charged at the powie, her massive bloody hammer in hand. Once she reached the virus, she swung the hammer over her head, attempting to flatten it. If she ended up missing with this swing, the hammer shaped itself over Daisy's hand into a drill. The navi pulled her drillarm back, and trusted it at the virus.

((Daisy:
1 Aquaneedle1 Aquagear B: 3 hits of 35 aqua
2 Move to Powie
3 Bighammer1 Powie: 160 +break+impact
4 Drillarm2 Powie: 70 + Break+ Knockback + Long Attack
Turn splice

Ozho:
1 Dodge))
After somewhat calmly dealing with the issue of missing and/or destroyed clothing that may or may not have been caused by a certain SP, Daisy attempted to get revenge on a certain virus that was probably innocent. And succeeded. Next, she took a hammer and drill to the Powie.

Suffice to say, it didn't survive.

-- ENEMIES --
Powie2: DELETED
AquagearA: DELETED
AquagearB: DELETED
AquagearC: DELETED

-- TERRAIN --
70% Sea (THE OCEAN)
20% Grass, 10% Cracked (THE BEACH)

Rogue Battle 3 Complete!

-- ALLIES --
Daisy.EXE: 155HP (Sea (20-HP Barrier) (1-Hit Shield)
Ozho.SP: 40HP (Grass) (2-Hit Shield)

Rewards: WaterLine2, 1000z, 49 BugFrags
"Got it!" Daisy yelled, slamming the hammer down hard on the virus. It ended up frightening Ozho for a bit, even though he was somewhat glad that nothing bad had happened to Daisy. He still worried about whatever retribution that might come...

"There! Now that virus won't be destroying any more cloths!" Daisy said in trump, which just left Ozho a bit confused. Ozho knew that the virus did nothing to Daisy, and it sounded like all he ended up doing to Daisy was just some... fabric destruction. Hell, he couldn't even figure out why she thought it was the virus that did it.

"...Just smile and nod... I don't think she will ever suspect you..." Virgil said so that only Ozho could hear.

"Wha? Er, yea. How dare it do that." Ozho said, feigning excitement and shacking his fist in the air...

"Yea! I mean, look at how ruined it is!" Daisy said, showing Ozho the ruined bikini bottom. "I don't even know if I'll be able to get it fixed!"

"Er, maybe if you jack out and disable the GMO, it might fix itself then."Ozho told Daisy, trying to keep his gaze away from her swimwear.

"Well, while I can't exactly go swimming without this... but I think I have a way to salvage the situation without jacking out and back in!" Daisy said, deactivating the GMO. She returned to wearing her coat and other garments. She took her coat off, unbuttoned her pants, and...

"Wh-What are you doing!?" Ozho asked in shock.

"I'm going to try that sunbathing thing, since I don't think it has to be a swimsuit for you to do that." Daisy said, removing her pants and top to reveal her undergarments. Next the laid her coat out on the ground like a makeshift towel, and laid down on it belly down. "Just let me know if something heads this way, alright." Daisy told her SP, opening up a small display screen in the air in front of her.

"Wh-What? Bu-bu-but." Ozho said, even though Daisy wasn't paying much attention to him. Even though this didn't see like a good idea to Ozho, it didn't look like he had much of a chance of convincing Daisy of that. So instead of wasting anymore energy to try and get her to do something else... Ozho just went to stand guard...

"Oh hey, Virgil! It looks like someone is looking for the pickpocket chip!" Daisy said, looking at the mini screen before her. "Think he might have something nice to trade for it?" She asked, Virgil looking at the announcement. "Maybe... I'll see if he posted his e-mail somewhere, and see if he has anything other then what is listed he would be willing to trade for it." Virgil told his navi.

"Alright." Daisy responded, going back to looking at the display screen.

Some time later...

"Well, lets head somewhere else to train." Daisy said, getting up off her coat. The clothing that she had taken off she put back up."The terrain is probably more hazardous then here, but I should have an easier time with the viruses." She told Ozho, looking around the beach. "I think a way to there is... thataway!" Daisy said, walking in some direction. Ozho just grumbled and followed her.

((Off to Hades))
((Off to Normal BeachNet))