Double Dragon?

Druidman- knocks on something that doesn't exist!

:'D

He doesn't receive a reply, but he does see the Spooky girl's wispy tail dart behind a screen of sorts in the small hut.
"Er, can we come in?" Druidman said, stepping through the threshold and looking around a bit.
Seraphim followed.
The Spooky girl's head peeks around the corner of the screen, and she darts out, sputtering out a flurry of words.

"-Yes yes yes yes come in I'm so sorry come in come in come in-" ...A small snippet.

She grabs Druidman by the arm and sits him down at a table, apparently not noticing Seraphim. She 'sits' down on the chair opposite Druidman, leaving one empty chair at the table...

...that's pushed up slightly against the wall. Lovely.
"Er-hrm." Druidman said, relatively awkward. "Nice place here, miss. Cozy. Actually it's the first time I've been in a village like this, dude."
Seraphim noted the two other chairs.

Probably spots for the 'twins'.

The voice piped up and was gone, leaving Seraphim to ponder the thought more than the identity of the voice. He stepped forward, carefully trying to slide the chair out, then sat down in it. He eased himself down, these probably weren't made for those of their race, after all.
"Th-...thank you." The Spooky girl says. Her head lowers a bit, and an awkward silence fills the room...
"Oh, sorry, how rude of me, miss." Druidman bowed. "My name is Druidman, and this is my ((manbitch)) partner, Seraphim." He indicated the somewhat goofy navi. "What's your name?"
"I'm Seraphim, at your service. Meat-bag Druidman would love to speak with you alone, I'm sure." Seraphim winked at the spooky.

"So if you want me to conveniently leave, just say the word." Seraphim finished, grinning fiendishly at his meat tank.
The Spooky girl looks between the two, then realizes what Seraphim is getting at and-

-how the hell can a ghost turn that shade of pink...?

"M-my name is Svelte..." She says, voice just above a whisper, "...pleased to meet you."
Druidman bowed again. "The pleasure is all mine, miss." he said. "Anyway, I wanted to come and thank you properly for this map you gave us. It's gonna be a huge help to us, man." he said.

"The thing is, though, since we're both new here, we're uh, unfamiliar with this whole place, and stuff. I was wondering if you could tell us a little about this place, and, ya'know, the people who live here and stuff." he fidgeted.
"That would be nice," Seraphim commented, letting his gaze idly play around the room, looking for anything interesting.
"We're not very interesting, really, Imean it's kind of boring here..." Svelte trails off mid-sentence, mumbling something under her breath and glancing nervously at the wall whilst biting her lip. ...Or whatever that is, anyway.
"Well, if you'd like, you could come along. I'm sure Druidman has no protests, right?" Seraphim asked his friend, tilting his head. "You'd be a great guide, and I'm sure you've got skills that could help us later on in our journey."
Druidman let out an inward sigh. This girl was quite shy, and he wasn't very good with psychology. "Oh, I see..." he said. Rubbing his chin, he spoke up. "Well, Svelte, we've intruded on your home long enough. Thanks again for the map. But, I don't think we could impose dragging you along with us. We aren't very interesting, either, man." he said.
"I think you're very interesting!" Svelte suddenly shouts. She then realizes that she said that out loud and sinks down low in her chair, hiding almost entirely below the rim of the table.
"Well, we're still short a party member," Seraphim explained to his ally, who had yet to grasp the concept of recruiting optional characters into a party. This ghost girl was obviously an ally who had a crush on Druidman, and would likely go on to find a truer love in the future. This would obviously result in rewards, which Druidman apparently couldn't see the evident plot twists and potential within this plot. After all, if they passed this opportunity by, they'd never be able to take this side quest again lest they reset and got into this particular vein of plot once again.
Druidman looked at Seraphim after his insanely odd comment. He could see a spark in his eye, a spark that simply couldn't be put out. He sighed.

"Well, if you do want to show us around, I don't see any problem with it, dude. Don't say I didn't warn you though, miss." he gave in.
"P-party member...?" Svelte glances nervously between Druidman and Seraphim, and gives Druidman this look. That pitiable, torn look that can only occur when someone is truly and utterly, straight-down-the-middle torn on a decision.

Yes, Svelte bore this look.

And then she looks at Seraphim again, and the look disappears.

"N-no, thank you... c-could you do something for me, though? Imeanyoudon'thavetoifyoudon'twanttooranything." Svelte blurts, looking for all the world like she's about ready to simply teleport away to escape the embarrassment.
"Yes?"