Magitek?

In a beam of light, ShamanMan arrived in the Net, looking around...and immediately realizing that something was wrong. "...Horatio, did you accidentally press something when jacking me in?"

"I suppose I must've. Bah, I knew better than to use my right hand for such a sensitive task!"

"Ah, that would explain quite a bit. Based on the surroundings, it seems I'm in the SciLab network...the public access area, of course."

"Mmm...well, no reason why you can't look around SciLab Area for a bit, is there?"

"Such is my thinking on the matter. Very well, I shall begin immediately." And so did the mystical Navi begin his latest search.

(Searching for Battle #1)
And ShamanMan's search led him to a strange sight. The entire floor, stretching far into the distance, was illuminated in bright yellow-green. Floating over the sea of light was a large, gray, spherical virus designed like a planet. And in orbit around the planet were a trio of Satellites and some small rocks. The Satellites hummed and whistled as they rotated around the planet-virus, avoiding the rocks until their sensors registered an intruder. They swiveled in their rotation to face the Navi, aiming beams activating.

-Viruses-
BigBang: 120 HP
SatelliteA: 100 HP
SatelliteB: 100 HP
SatelliteC: 100 HP

-Terrain-
Solar: 100%

-Allies-
ShamanMan: 150 HP

~Battle 1: Start!!~
Well, the mystical Navi definitely appeared to have his work cut out for him...though it was impossible for him to outwardly show it, ShamanMan was actually quite worried about what he ran into. "...This may very well be trouble..." ...It was also quite odd, not having to narrate the usual activities of the viruses to an audience. This time, he could remain quiet and focus entirely on busting.

"Indeed...the usual system is set up, by the way. Summon at will!"

"Then so I shall!" The witch doctor Navi raised his arms high, as his hands began to glow a soft blue. It seemed at first that nothing was happening, but soon three pink blobs materialized, and began to fall. Down they went, until they ultimately hit the floor...and, if their aim was true, only after smashing various space viruses out of the air with their gooey bulk. Each proudly posed as they landed, apparently quite satisfied at their work, and proceeded to fade into nothingness. As for the Navi, he looked over the area, knowing he needed to carefully assess the situation, just in case it was necessary to attempt a daring escape...

[Order of Turn:
1-MetaGel2 chip attack on BigBang, SatelliteA, and SatelliteB (130, Aqua, B, Slow)
---TURN SPLICE---
With a quick raise of hands and a calling forth upon the dark powers granted by the fallen, ShamanMan called upon three thick slime creatures. Which promptly fell hard upon his foes, smashing three of them to digital bits before each slowly faded away to nothing, leaving the tides of battle far more equal.

Though the remaining virus seemed none too happy, and launched a targeting reticle that was quickly zeroing in on the navi.

Viruses
BigBang: Deleted
Satellite A: Deleted
Satellite B: Deleted
Satellite C: 100HP

Terrain
100% Solar

Ally
ShamanMan: 150HP [2 Actions Remaining]
A resounding success. That was highly fortunate...it wouldn't have been a pretty sight if he had had to flee. After a brief sigh of relief, ShamanMan began to make the ground in front of him glow, choosing to ignore the crosshair approaching him. After reciting a brief incantation, a semi-corporeal Champy popped up from the alight ground, who didn't even bother to look around, instead simply waving back at its summoner. Had he really summoned the exact same spirit again...? Not that it was especially important, though it was a highly bizarre coincidence...

As the spiritual Navi silently pondered, the fiery virus spirit instead made do with the situation, and quickly moved up to the lone enemy. When a virus of its type did such a thing, it nearly always followed it up with a quick, yet effective, one-two punch of flame upon whatever unlucky soul was near. And unfortunately for the Satellite, that happened to be it. And it did find itself the target of a pair of punches, which would be very painful if even one managed to hit its mark. And to make things even worse, even if the Champy failed, a purple fireball had accompanied the virus ghost, to reduce the pain of any bullet firing in retaliation...

---TURN SPLICE---
1a-Debuff subtype ability on SatelliteC (negates next 11 damage dealt by virus) (Debuff Source: Buff)
2-FireHit1 chip attack on SatelliteC (60, Fire, A, Impact)
3-FireHit1 chip attack on SatelliteC (60, Fire, A, Impact)]
Just as those crosshairs started to close in upon the navi, his summoned spirit seemed to take care of its job, quickly punching the virus' lights out before it could properly lock on, deleting it outright.

Viruses
BigBang: Deleted
Satellite A: Deleted
Satellite B: Deleted
Satellite C: Deleted

Terrain
100% Solar

Ally
ShamanMan: 150HP

—Battle 1, Victory!—
ShamanMan: 480z
The Champy spirit raised its arms in triumph, and faded back into the afterlife with the taste of victory still fresh in its mouth. Its summoner was content to merely open its arms, as if giving thanks to some greater power. "It seems that I was most fortunate. Had things gone poorly, my body would have become covered in bullets."

"Well, worry not! Things went smoothly, didn't they?"

"Indeed, they did." With just that, ShamanMan began transferring the cash data left behind by his former foes. "However, this begs the question. Was I simply unfortunate to get a difficuly battle immediately? Or was that simply the precursor to an unwinnable fight...?"

"No need to fret, old friend. Let's see what the road ahead has in store. If it's not to our liking, we only have to jack you out of the Net, and you're as good as new!"

The witch doctor Navi silently pondered his operator's words, before acknowledging them with a simple nod. It seemed that he concurred, however, as he slowly but surely proceeded deeper into SciLab Area.

(Searching for Battle #2)
The glowing floor continued for quite some distance, before ending at a gorge. The wide canyon ran from one side of the horizon to the other, and was unfathomably deep. Stretching across this dark pit was a sturdy metal bridge. The only way to cross within clear eyesight from the Navi's current position in the Network.

Blocking the way across the bridge was a pair of turrets. At the Navi's detection their gears revved up, an alarm sounded, and iron braces that were connected to each mortar rotated. Large iron shields slid down from the top of each turret, forming a protective ward in front of each and a shield-wall that blocked access to the bridge. Mortars popped up and trained toward the sky on each turret, arcing in their sockets as they sought range on their target.

At the sound of the alarm, two red viruses flew out of the canyon and moved to flank the Navi. They looked like tops with wings and magnets floated at their sides like arms.

And to make matters worse, a spot in the floor behind ShamanMan opened up and a giant fan-like virus was raised up out of the ground on a small elevator platform. It revved up also and began blowing at the Navi with a powerful gale... Trying to push the Navi towards the bottomless canyon!

-Viruses-
IronShieldA: 120 HP [Metal] [In front of ShamanMan]
IronShieldB: 120 HP [Metal] [In front of ShamanMan]
MagTectA: 90 HP [Solar] [Left side of ShamanMan]
MagTectB: 90 HP [Solar] [Right side of ShamanMan]
WindBox: 100 HP [Solar] [Behind ShamanMan]

-Terrain-
Solar: 40%
Missing: 40% [Canyon]
Metal: 20% [Bridge]

-Allies-
ShamanMan: 150 HP [Solar]

~Battle 2: Start!!~
Hmm...quite the group he'd encountered. ShamanMan quickly looked them over...and not especially liking what he saw. "Quite the situation..."

"The Creamland people have a bit of a saying for this situation...aren't you in a bit of a sticky wicket?"

"Yes, and I'm afraid this is not mere croquet!" None of the viruses were exhibiting signs that they'd be willing to be transferred to the zoo, either...luckily, the Navi conjured up a plan for the situation. "But fear not, for I have a plan! Kuingia hii dunia, mnyama hodari, na kuwa mwokozi wangu!"

As the witch doctor Navi recited his incantation, a ghostly flame appeared in front of him, and soon acquired shape, and became a ferocious Teddy spirit. It growled at the foes around it, but unlike previous times, it seemed less angry, and more...disappointed? Instead of rushing an enemy, as it was subject to do, it instead lifted its summoner above its head, like some sort of statue, and bolted to the left, towards one of the magnetic viruses. After mumbling some more atypical words, a blue fire appeared in front of the Navi, and hovered over towards the MagTect. If it landed successfully, it would send the virus into the world of dreams for a while...long enough to let Navi and spirit dash by uneventfully, if the plan succeeded.

[Order of Turn:
1-Tranquil Magic sig attack on MagTectA (30, Sleep)
2-3-Flee]
ShamanMan managed to quickly put to sleep the flanking MagTect, before bolting away from the battle before anyone managed to fire upon him.

-Viruses-
IronShieldA: 120 HP [Metal] [In front of ShamanMan]
IronShieldB: 120 HP [Metal] [In front of ShamanMan]
MagTectA: 60 HP (Sleep) [Solar] [Left side of ShamanMan]
MagTectB: 90 HP [Solar] [Right side of ShamanMan]
WindBox: 100 HP [Solar] [Behind ShamanMan]

-Terrain-
Solar: 40%
Missing: 40% [Canyon]
Metal: 20% [Bridge]

-Allies-
ShamanMan: 150 HP [Solar]

~Battle 2: FLED!!~
Once they was a safe distance from the viruses, the Teddy spirit softly (yet angrily!) lowered ShamanMan to the ground, then vanished without a trace. "...Blast, it didn't give me the opportunity to thank it before it left."

"Well, with any luck, you'll have another chance! Now, what do you think? Shall we see if we can find something we can reasonably defeat? Or shall we pack up and look elsewhere?"

"Hmm...I would like to give it one more try. If we encounter something beyond my skills, we will try another location."

"Ah, smashing! Then let's not delay! After all, it takes long enough when you're constantly moving..."

"Mmm. You haven't even noticed that I've been moving all this time..." And sure enough, the entire time, the mystical Navi had been doing his equivalent of walking. Unfortunately, it was hard to notice unless someone was standing right next to him...

(Searching for Battle #2, Take #2)
Thrum, thrum, thrum, thrum.

A quartet of metallic objects floated through the air towards ShamanMan as he walked into a vast paved metal landscape with a bunch of crates everywhere. As they got closer, they began sparking with energy. The Navi instinctively dodged out of the way as a lightning bolt lanced out of one of the drones and struck the metal panel he was standing on mere moments ago. The metal panel crackled with electricity, leaving a scorch mark where the bolt had struck.

What looked like a Metool jumped up onto one of the crates, holding a green crystal, while several others ran into the area and hid behind some nearby crates. They chattered in the viral language as the drones circled overhead.

-Viruses-
TwistyA: 80HP [Behind CrateD]
TwistyB: 80HP [On top of CrateA]
TwistyC: 80HP [Behind CrateB]
TwistyD: 80HP [Behind CrateA]

-Objects-
CrateA: 50HP
CrateB: 50HP
CrateC: 50HP
CrateD: 50HP
CrateE: 50HP
CrateF: 50HP

GMD: 20HP [On top of CrateA]

-Terrain-
Metal: 100%

-Allies-
ShamanMan: 150 HP

~Battle 2: Start!!~
ShamanMan journeyed along, keep a watchful eye for bloodthristy foes. It seemed he found one, as he managed to 'evade' a thunderbolt, by moving along his set path and being glad it didn't hit him. While no spring chicken Navi, his eyesight was quite sharp, and quickly located the cause: a floating RemoteBit. But strangely, there were no associated viruses that he could see..."How unusual...there should be some Twisty nearby, and yet I am unable to locate-" Before he could finish his statement, a stated virus managed to hop up on a nearby crate, presumably full of SciLab net equipment, or something like that. Of greater interest to the Navi, however, was the movement of the virus. Others appeared to be scurrying about, and they sounded just like Twisty..."...Can this be...?"

"Something the matter, ShamanMan?"

"Somewhat...it's just that, I have not once heard a tale of a moving Twisty. At worst, we have beared witness to an extremely rare phenomenon. But at best, it seems that they may be that which I am seeking..."

"Are you...certain that's the case?"

"No, I am not. As I said, it is possible that this is a mere fluke. But if my assumption is correct...I believe it is worth attempting to reason."

"You've forgotten more about the cyberjungles than I'll ever know, so by all means, proceed! I certainly can't argue with anything you've said. Just, be careful!"

"Of course." The mystical Navi inched his way forward, very slowly drawing closer to the easy to see Twisty...though taking care not to get too close and spook it. "Please, listen to me! It is clear to me that you are no ordinary Twisty viruses! I have existed for over 50 years, and yet this is the first time I have seen your kind perform feats of aerial ability! And it is my humble opinion that a virus bent purely on destruction would not be capable of developing such motion. No, while there are many viruses that thirst only for Navi blood, I know there are those that have achieved sentience, and I believe this is a sign that you are among those. And to that end...I wish to offer you peace. I can send you to a special area of the Cyberworld...an area where you will never again need worry about 'delete or be deleted'. You may live your lives in complete harmony, in an environment specially designed for Twisty viruses. The one catch is that your battle routines will be permanently severed, preventing you from inflicting direct harm...but as this is a place without enemies, you would not need to fear being in a vulnerable state. If any of the..." He looked up, quickly counting the RemoteBits. "...four of you wish it, I can whisk you away in the blink of an eye! But, I must have your cooperation before I am capable of doing so. So, I ask you...would you like to live the peaceful life? Or will you remain here, destined to be erased without a second thought by a Navi that does not know the significance of your special ability? This may sound strange, coming from a Navi, but I wish to prevent such a fate..."
In response to ShamanMan's plea, antenna sprouted from the helmets of the Twisty viruses and their little shoes seemed to magnetically grapple onto the floor/boxes they were standing on. The RemoteBits above began sparking and charging their electric attacks, locking onto the Navi. It seemed as if they wanted nothing to do with the Navi's reservation.

-Viruses-
TwistyA: 80HP [Behind CrateD]
TwistyB: 80HP [On top of CrateA]
TwistyC: 80HP [Behind CrateB]
TwistyD: 80HP [Behind CrateA]

-Objects-
CrateA: 50HP [TwistyB/D]
CrateB: 50HP [TwistyC]
CrateC: 50HP
CrateD: 50HP [TwistyA]
CrateE: 50HP
CrateF: 50HP