SP Mission: Bullet Train

Majinman had to think... Did he know anyone fitting that description? While he did recall two navis who seemed to just travelbetween dimensions, neither of them fit the rest of the profile... he thought. Oh well, might as well throw around some random information and see if he got any in return, "He sounds like quite the intriguing characters. What that one gentlemen incorrectly guessed about his method of travel reminds me of something I heard when reading about major events that had taken place some years ago. There was a fellow who led a group of navis in rebellion against the humans. I hear that he could somehow appear wherever he chose out of apparently thin air, though these things do tend to be exagerrated. Now what was that fellow's name? Dracula? No, I'm confusing that with some other media..." Even though it had been over seven years, it was still probably not a good idea to mention that name.

As Wes partially listened, partially kept watched, he noticed the enterance of the new navi, who began looking around. This one... might be suspicious? Afterall, since they didn't know what they were protecting, they couldn't afford for some unknown party to come in and nonchalantly pick up and leave with whatever they wanted. Besides, it wasn't like they had anything to go on and watching a train full of a bunch of mostly uninteresting navis was... uninteresting. Gotta take what you can get. He sent a private message to his navi, "Heads up. There's a navi looking around for something or someone."

Giving the slightest of nods, Majinman turned to glance at the navi, mentioning, "That gentlemen seems to be looking for something. Dear me, I hope he isn't lost."
It didn't take much for Photon to recognize who and what Majinman was talking about, though she showed little reaction to it. "No, no, he's nothing like that. This guy's operated and everything. Though again, he wouldn't want me saying that." She paused, also taking notice of the new arrival. Her pleasant expression vanished into one impossible to read as she looked toward the black-armored navi, then gestured with her head toward the navi in the aisle. The black-armored navi made no move to look, but lowered a hand to his side as though reaching for something.

The newly arrived navi continued looking around for a few seconds, then lowered his head to look at the nearest seated navi, the hunter with the glowing visor. "Excuse me, can I ask for your help with something?" he asked in a muted voice.

"And so then I...sorry, one second." The hunter turned and looked up at the other. "What is it?"

Silence from both for several seconds, as the modified NormalNavi took out a keypad and pressed a few buttons on it. Then, several things happened at once.

"This." The modified NormalNavi made one more button press, and a pair of spherical viruses came into view, yellow in color, pockmarked, and each circled by two belts of rocks. Panic spread through the cabin as the viruses appeared and began attempting to hit everything in range with the circling debris. They only managed to catch the edges of chairs before every hunter in the group pointed weapons at the navi and the planetoid viruses.

On the far side of the car, the door slammed open and a trio of HeelNavis stormed in. Each pointed a buster into the crowd of passengers, while the center one shouted "Everyone, get down on the ground! We are taking this transport over. Do exactly as we say and nobody's deleted."

The black-armored bodyguard navi once again made no move to look at the proceedings. "Irritants," he muttered, raising a hand over the back of the seat. Black mist flowed out through his hand, materializing into a longbarrel rifle pointed at the center HeelNavi. Two shots were fired, with no apparent attempt to aim them. Despite this, both shots struck the HeelNavi square in the chest, sending it to the ground in a pile of junk data immediately.

Closer to the threatening navis, a violent reaction of a different sort was occurring as the two HeelNavis that were already in the car stood up to join their newly arrived comrades. The female navi that had sat across from one stood up as well.

"Oi, who the hell do you think you are?" she asked angrily, pointing her weapon around dangerously. "You think you're something special, trying to take over a train like this?" A burst of electricity erupted from the end of the weapon, flying through the spot where the center navi had been seconds for and colliding with the wall of the train. A shower of sparks erupted from the spot where it hit, barely missing the other two. "You and your friend here actin' all high and mighty like you're the biggest baddest things the net and this train have ever seen. You're nothing! I'll gun you all down right here. Just try and sto-" She was interrupted as one of the HeelNavis fired on her. She ducked out of the way, allowing the bullets to hit the slit window and fizzle out of existence. "Oi! I'm talking here!" She retaliated, this time with a burst of flame that charred the floor of the car beneath them. The HeelNavi it had been intended for had moved to the opposite seat, where the lone NormalNavi had been sitting.

The lone NormalNavi was no longer there, with no sign of where he had went.

Gone as well was the slightly muted NormalNavi from the row in front of him, who had flickered into invisibility the moment the first shot had been fired.

Another HeelNavi, this one looking somewhat stronger than the rest, ran in through the door to the next car, taking up the position of his fallen comrade.

Back in the middle of the car, the hunters had changed tact the moment the HeelNavis had burst in. "Forget the viruses! Go, while they're distracted!" the hunter with the glowing visor called, moving past the planetoid viruses and forcing the nearest door open. He and two others exited the car and climbed up onto the roof, leaving three more seated with no good way out.

"What the hell just happened?" Photon asked in a panicked voice, looking utterly shocked by the sudden turn of events. She turned toward Majinman hesitantly, as though expecting him to either be with the other HeelNavis or have his own plan to attack the train.
_____

Summary

---Active Combatants---
Virus Summoner: 150 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
BigBangA: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
BigBangB: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)

HeelNaviV2: 450 HP (At far end of car, in aisle)
HeelNaviEXA: 300 HP (At far end of car, in aisle)
HeelNaviEXB: 300 HP (At far end of car, in aisle)
HeelNaviEXC: 300 HP (At far end of car, at table on left side)
HeelNaviEXD: 300 HP (At far end of car, at table on right side)

Scantily-clad Female Navi: 440 HP (At far end of car, across from HeelNaviEXD)

Faceless Black-Armored Navi: 300 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)
Red-Armored Navi A: 300 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)
Red-Armored Navi B: 300 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)

---Inactive Combatants---
Hunter Navi x3: 300 HP Each (In center of car, at table on right side)
Hunter Navi x2 and Hunter Leader: Left (On roof)

Lone NormalNavi: Left. (Location unknown)

Muted NormalNavi: Left (Location unknown)

Photon: 440 HP (In front of car, next to Majinman)

Majinman: 200 HP (At front of car)

---Terrain---
100% Normal (Terrain support inactive)

---Notes---
-Terrain support (Currently inactive): Terrain will shift to provide navis allied with Majinman an advantage. Does not work inside the train cars.

-Bystanders: There are currently 37 NormalNavi bystanders in the train car, each with 100 HP. Attacks will not hit them unless deliberately aimed at them or RPed poorly enough for a critical failure.

-Close Quarters: The inside of the train car is fairly small. All targets are in melee range unless on opposite sides of the car.
"Oh me oh my, it seems they've made their move... and they're not being very subtle about it. Though I guess brute force can be an appropriate plan, if you have enough of it," Majinman sighed. So much for this being some sort of secret mission. He glanced at the woman beside him, "Oh come now, didn't we decide not to judge people by how they look. Though I must admit, this form is just a guise to allow me to carry out my duty unnoticed. Who could have guessed that it would have the opposite affect. In any case, my dear, I think I'm going to try to get in contact with my netop now. So no one can overhear, I'm going to open a direct channel. If you want to listen in, just place your hand on my head," Majinman tilted his head slightly her way before making contact with his PET, "Hey Wes, I assume you've been paying attention?"

"Yeah, this sure is a lot flashier then I expected," Wes said, looking over the group of hoodlums.

"Yes, though this could make things simpler. If they want to fight with brute strength, then all we have to do is overpower them, no complex strategy needed," Majinman said.

"True, but there might be more to this situation than you're giving it credit for. First off, our whole strategy for this defense rested on the presumption that all we had to do was make sure they don't make it through that door. If there's enough room for navis to move on top of the train, then they can just move around us. This main assault could just be a distraction," Wes pointed out.

"Ah, yes, you have a point, but think of this: Your new assumption is based on those hunters that just crawled up there. If anyone does try that route, those wimps should make enough of a fuss to alert us to the threat. Our best bet is to take out these guys and then move ourselves between the two cars," Majinman said.

"That will probably work but... that one navi seemed to flicker away rather than get deleted earlier. Not sure what was up with that I don't think we should move just yet. Let's see if there are any more forces to play," Wes suggested. He was a bit hesistent. This seemed a bit... too straight forward.

Majinman thought about that. He might have a point... He'd hold off revealing himself just yet, "I'm with you on that. You scan what HP values you can off these guys. I'll try... making contact, in my own way," It was time to see how well these guys could tell each other apart. Using his Shadow function, Majinman had a copy of his .GMO form peel off from him. The copy stood up and began walking down the aisle, waving to the rest of the Heelnavis. How would they respond? As he awaited the results, he spoke to lovely lady beside him, "Now, Miss Photon, I have a very important question for you. I was put in this train because my employer expected something like this to happen, so I need to know, are these guys after you? If these are the punks that you hired your bodyguards to stop, that may mean that the riffraff that I was told about might still be biding their time, elsewhere," Majinman paused for a moment, "Please don't worry though, I'll still assist your guards regardless of your answer," After all, not only was she easy on the eyes, he also couldn't discount the possibility that the data he was hired to guard was actually a navi. Not only that, but if the transport got hijacked for reasons other than the ones he had been hired for, he would still fail. Either way, once he got the answers he was seeking, things were sure to become fun.

((Stay in seat/try to gather HP information/use Clone Technique to approach Heelnavis))
Photon nodded silently. She reached up, placing a hand on Majinman's head as instructed in order to listen in.

In the meantime, the HeelNavis opened fire on the other female navi. The first of several shots struck, while the rest hit nothing but air as the navi's image burst into flames and vanished. A shadow rose up behind the one that had fired the shot, solidifying into the female navi's form as it reached its full height.

"Guess who," she quipped, running the navi through with her weapon. In the split second it took for the others to register what had just happened, she ripped it out, pumped a series of small fireball shots into the victim navi until he fell over and dissolved into junk data, then turned on his neighbor and launched a much larger fire burst that nearly consumed him.

"Urgh..." he grunted, stumbling into the wall behind him. "Take...her out, boys."

"Aw, it's cute how you try to seem threatening," the female navi said, hefting the spearhead weapon over her shoulder. "I know it's cliche, but you and what army?"

"Oh...they're coming. Once we have a bit of fun with the other cars, we'll come after you," the HeelNavi answered, giving a weak, distorted laugh. He then raised his gun arm and launched a charged burst at the female navi.

Meanwhile, farther up in the cabin, the remaining hunter navis struggled to keep the summoned viruses away from the NormalNavi majority of the passengers. They had them cornered at the ceiling as Majinman set his plan into action, allowing his decoy to walk down the hall without being attacked. Once he passed, however, the virus summoner pressed another button sequence, and two more of the planetoid viruses appeared.

"Damn it," Majinman could hear one of them mutter. "We should just take these things out and join Orion."

"Right," another agreed, aiming his hunting rifle weapon at one of the cornered viruses and blowing it apart in a single shot.

Two navis responded to Majinman's decoy. The first, the HeelNavi to run in after the first of them fell, eyed him warily before saying "You wanna start something too? ...or are you here to join the fun?"

"Only if he has a death sentence," the female navi muttered, diverting her attention from the other HeelNavis to point her weapon at the decoy. The metal surface began glowing white hot as another shot was charged.

"No...I don't think they're after me," Photon said, having calmed down slightly after listening to Majinman's conversation with his netop. "I wasn't supposed to have any problems until I got where I was going.

Summary
---Active Combatants---
Virus Summoner: 150 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
BigBangA: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
BigBangB: Deleted
BigBangC: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
BigBangD: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)

HeelNaviEXA: Deleted
HeelNaviEXB: 100 HP (At far end of car, in aisle)
HeelNaviEXC: 300 HP (At far end of car, at table on left side)

Scantily-clad Female Navi: 400 HP (At far end of car, across from HeelNaviEXD)

Red-Armored Navi A: 300 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)
Red-Armored Navi B: 300 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)

Hunter Navi A: 300 HP (In center of car, at table on right side)
Hunter Navi B: 300 HP (In center of car, at table on right side)
Hunter Navi B: 300 HP (In center of car, at table on right side)

Majinman: 200 HP (At front of car) (Decoy: Approaching back of car)

---Terrain---

---Notes---
-Terrain support (Currently inactive): Terrain will shift to provide navis allied with Majinman an advantage. Does not work inside the train cars.

-Bystanders: There are currently 37 NormalNavi bystanders in the train car, each with 100 HP. Attacks will not hit them unless deliberately aimed at them or RPed poorly enough for a critical failure.

-Close Quarters: The inside of the train car is fairly small. All targets are in melee range unless on opposite sides of the car.
"Ah, so that's how is it. So it seems like we only have on group of despots on board," Majinman replied. This was good to know. He was able to glean another bit of helpful information as his decoy approached the two in the back. From their response, it seemed that they were able to recognize those that were in their group. However, it also seemed that by the stereotypes surrounding Heelnavis, he wouldn't have too much trouble squeezing into their ranks. Almost made him regret that he hadn't approached them himself... Oh well, there were more on their way that he could try infiltrating. Now that he had gotten all he needed from these saps, he might as well taking them out. But how to do it....?

Turning to Photon, he tried formulating a plan, "Seems there's more coming, so we might as well take out this group now. The young lady in the front seems quite capable, so I'm thinking that if I cause a slight distraction, she should be able to take out those delinquints in the back. However, that still leaves the summoner... I'm not sure how many of those things he can call, so it'd be bad if we take out all his allies and he panics, summoning a swarm of them. Could you potentially have your guards take him out once I put my distraction into action? If they're not willing, I suppose I can take action myself but... this would be easier," Majinman asked.

Meanwhile, his decoy, being unable to talk, tried communicating through gestures. It needed to buy just a little more time. It bowed to the Heelnavis, then raised its fist to the woman. That... hopefully got its point accross.
((Ask Photon for assistance, have decoy try to mime alligiance to the Heelnavis to buy time))
"I think we can manage that," Photon answered, glancing at her bodyguards. One of the red-armored navis nodded, and the black-armored navi went through several motions as though reloading his rifle, though no ammunition or empty cartridges could be seen. "That's probably the best answer you're going to get. Good luck,"

Majinman's decoy proceeded to convey its attentions to the best of its ability, drawing an amused chuckle out of the apparent lead HeelNavi. The female that had been shooting them up, meanwhile, was significantly less amused. "Feeling like a big boy, trying to piss me off like that?" she asked, leveling her weapon at the decoy and firing. The shot struck the decoy, dispersing it instantly.

"Huh? A decoy?" the lead HeelNavi realized, scanning the rest of the train car. While the angry female navi turned her weapon back toward his companions, he looked for another navi looking like the decoy that had just been destroyed, and soon found it. "There, in the back!" he pointed out to the other HeelNavis. Then his eyes feel on the black-armored navi. "He's with the guy that shot at us before you got here!" another one commented.

"So much for low profile," the black-armored navi grumbled, raising his rifle again. "Shall I take them out?"

"Um...no. Focus on the virus summoner for now," Photon answered, hesitantly. Perhaps wanting to avoid letting the situation turn into a shootout. Unfortunately, that option started to become significantly less likely as the HeelNavis diverted some of their fire away from the female navi in favor of shooting at the one in black armor. Meanwhile, the red-armored bodyguards fired at the viruses, taking one of them out before they could attack the other passengers. The weapons fire, for the most part, missed the other two, allowing the debris floating around them to swing out in a wide arc and hit them.. The summoner, meanwhile, called a different virus, looking much like a CirKill with four fireball-esque bits surrounding it.

As soon as it appeared, however, the black-armored navi fired a single round, leaving a trail of what appeared to be black mist in the air as it pierced the summoner's body, deleting him in one shot. Photon, meanwhile, locked her eyes on the new virus, if it was even a virus at all, looking more intrigued than fearful.

Nearer to the viruses themselves, the remaining hunters had bailed out, making for the roof of the car as well the moment the summoner fell.

Summary
---Active Combatants---
Virus Summoner: Deleted
BigBangA: Deleted
BigBangC: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
BigBangD: 120 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
RapidFire: 290 HP (In center of car, in aisle)

HeelNaviEXB: Deleted
HeelNaviEXC: 200 HP (At far end of car, at table on left side)

Scantily-clad Female Navi: 310 HP (At far end of car, across from HeelNaviEXD)

Red-Armored Navi A: 280 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)
Red-Armored Navi B: 280 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)

Hunter Navi A-C: Left

Majinman: 200 HP (At front of car) (Decoy: Destroyed)

---Terrain---

---Notes---

"Oh dear, I was really hoping he would manage to stall them for another 30 seconds," Majinman sighed, as his decoy was shot down. Now what was he to do?

"Try your plan, anyway. When you think about it, they're still in close range with the girl who screwed up your intial scheme, so leave it to her to finish them off. At the moment, retaining your position in the front of the car could still prove to have an advantage in the long run," Wes advised his navi directly, not allowing anyone else to hear, "I have an idea as to what you're doing so, I assume you don't need chips."

Majinman considered his netop's words for a moment. He did have a point. The main threat right now would be viruses in the middle of the car and the bodyguards were on them. The main reason for killing the heelnavis in the back would be just to prevent them from reporting the situation here to anyone. Majinman didn't want to go rushing into a fight until he had a better reading on the situation, so right now, he would let others battle for him. Of course, there was no reason he couldn't help.

Majinman stood up and sighed while shrugging, "Young lady, you really should watch your temper. I was merely trying to buy some time for the summoner to be taken out and here you almost ruined my whole ploy. It is still regrettable that you took out my shadow rather than one of those buffoons with you in the back. It looks as though that task shall come down to me as well," he stepped out into the aisle, allowing a bit of room to his side for the bodyguards to continue firing. He then flung out his hands towards the navis in the back and yelled, "Hell's Consuming Fire!" He materialized his two Wisps, shooting them off at the heelnavis. The goal was for them to weave around any obstacles and strike the pair in the chest before disappearing, causing no damage but making them panic. Before they regained their wits, the female navis in the back would have a chance to launch a sneak attack and take them down. Or that was the plan. They better not screw this one up too.

As he carried out his plan, he also took a careful look around the cabin. He needed any information he could get. While he expected the only data that he would be able to scan would be HP, he might also get a hint at their strength or any element they might have. He also had to watch out for any counterattacks made against him. While he hadn't done anything that would actually cause damage, all his showboating might cause someone to think it was a good idea to shut him up. If he could, he just sidestep any strikes sent his way. However, if it was too big, he'd be force to jump back under the table of his seat, perhaps cramping Photon in the proccess. While that might lead to some fun situations, he really didn't feel like apologizing right now. He might have to ditch the disguise soon and return to his smaller and more agile form before too long.

((*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2, launch them at heelnavis in the back to distract them
1-6.) Dodge))
As Wes advised Majinman, an explosion echoed from a car in the back. It seemed that there was fighting going on in more cars than this one. After it settled down, one of them would notice if they were being particularly observant that the lone NormalNavi that had disappeared when the fighting started had returned to his seat.

Meanwhile, the bodyguard navis continued trying to find off the summoned viruses. One more of the floating planet-like viruses went down easily, but while the larger enemy took some damage, it proved more than capable of counterattacking, firing off a series of shots and then launching a fireball with one of its bits that smashed clear through a shield hastily raised by one of the red-armored navis. It then followed up by launching another of its bits toward the black-armored navi, barely missing a pair of normal passengers in the process and melting off the corners of the seats it passed over. The black-armored navi took the hit, then...stood there. The edges of his armor began to fade out into the same mist his weapon was already emitting, and what little light his armor was reflecting disappeared, leaving its surface perfectly dark.

"And who do you think you are?" the aggressive female navi asked as Majinman chastised her. She shoved her way past the lead HeelNavi to advance down the hallway, paying no mind to the large virus completely blocking it ahead of her. While she did, a burst of static erupted from a point near Majinman, striking the virus and stunning it. Next to Majiman, Photon had leaned over the table and extended one arm toward it. The upper half of the virus slumped over, but before it appeared to shut down a sphere of orange light extended out to surround it.

Ignoring this, the other female navi continued advancing and talking. "Where do you get off acting so high and mighty, anyway? You're just another one of these no-name grunts with dreams of significance. Oh, and don't try and tell me you're actually on my side after that show you just put on."

As she talked, the lead HeelNavi raised his arm cannon, pointing it at the female navi's head. Its target raised the lance head weapon behind her and fired off a warning shot, which missed but struck the door behind the HeelNavi, blowing it open. The HeelNavi took the shot anyway, which the femaleNavi immediately dodged. The shot was absorbed by the RapidFire's aura, while the female navi turned on the spot, taking up a position on a table abandoned by the hunters and pumped four shots, fired by a much larger fireball into the HeelNavi. Reduced to critical condition, the HeelNavi turned and ran through the now-open door.

"Oi, I didn't say you could go!" the navi shouted, jumping back down from the table and firing through the open door. The HeelNavi dodged, barely, and continued off into the next car.

As this was going on, Majinman materialized a pair of wisps and launched them like real attacks at the remaining two HeelNavis, which immediately panicked ducked for cover. The wisps struck them anyway, exploding in a brilliant burst of flames but not actually doing anything.

The two HeelNavis poked their heads back out, looking shocked and confused but unhurt. The female navi looked back at them for a second, then back toward Majimnan. "Huh. Hell must've burnt itself out lately," she remarked, pointing the weapon in his direction again. As she did, the entire surface of the weapon began to glow white hot, and the air around it burst into the flames. From it, she launched a burst of flames in the shape of the weapon itself around the side of the RapidFire virus. Majinman successfully dodged, forcing him back into his seat in the process.

The missed shot blew the door behind them off its hinges and dropped it onto the floor between the car and the engine. As the door was blown open, Photon and the other female navi immediately looked toward it, as well as the lone normalnavi. From outside, barely audible over the roar of the engine but still there, the faint sound of voices was visible. In addition, footsteps echoed through the roof, leading toward the front of the car.

Though he hadn't managed to gather much data before being forced to dodge, Majinman had noticed one thing about that navi. It appeared to be much stronger than the other normals in the car. On the same level as most of the combatants, in fact.

summary
---Active Combatants---
BigBangC: Deleted
BigBangD: 40 HP (In center of car, in aisle)
RapidFire: 200 HP (In center of car, in aisle) (FireAura: 40 HP)

HeelNaviV2: 50 HP (LEFT)
HeelNaviEXC: 199 HP (At far end of car, at table on left side) (Peeking out from cover)
HeelNaviEXD: 299 HP (At far end of car, at table on right side) (Peeking out from cover)

Scantily-clad Female Navi: 310 HP (Behind RapidFire)

Faceless Black-Armored Navi: 285 HP (In front of car, across the aisle) (Shadow)
Red-Armored Navi A: 220 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)

Majinman: 200 HP (At front of car) (Decoys: Destroyed)

Hunter Navis?: On top of car, moving toward front

Lone NormalNavi: 400+ HP?

---Terrain---

---Notes---

Majinman looked a Photon, "Wow. Not sure what you did, but I'm glad you did it. Now if only everyone here were that helpful..." he sighed. He really needed to decide what to do the gorilla of a navi still making a ruckus in the middle of the car, "Anyway, I'd like to wrap things up in the car soon. I need to make sure nothing happens to the engine and I'm not sure that the hill-billies climbing around on top of the car should really be allowed near expensive equipment," Majinman took a look at the one bodyguard that had been hit and also asked, "Is he going to be all right?"

After that, Majinman poked his head out into the aisle again, female navi who had gotten on his case, "Really? You just did that? You're good at combat, I'll give you that, but you're hopeless when it comes to strategy. So far you have squandered the two distractions that I've offered you, as well as created another gaping hole in the car. And as for whether or not I'm on your side, think carefully about the events leading up to this point and you'll have your answer. First, I approached the other Heelnavis with a decoy rather than my own body to test the waters, which obviously means I'm not on their side. Second, my fireballs did no damage, but caused them to panic. That was designed to give you an opening to take them out.... which you unfortunately failed to pick up on. With that one can conclude that, at the very least, I am not on their side, so it would be much appreciated if you didn't refer to me as a no-name grunt." While that speech wasn't exactly neccessary, this woman had managed to take out a few of the enemies, so she might be worth trying to sway. He at least hoped for a momentary truce.

He then switched to a private channel, "Well, Wes, I think it's about time for me to make my first real move. Send the Sidebamboo, if you would be so kind," as he waited for the chip, he took a look at the one normal navi, "Was he here before? While I could easily glance over a generic navi like that, it seems weird that I wouldn't notice someone with that kind of level."

Wes shrugged as he slotted in the chip, "I dunno, maybe. He could have just ducked behind his seat and just popped up now to get a better look of the situation. It might've been hard to get a good scan with him hiding. While it is sort of weird, I think we should take care of the immediate threat first. Once these guys are taken care of, you can approach him under the guise of requesting his assistance and see what information you can get from him then."

"Hmmm, yeah, I guess. I just hope these Heelnavis are the only ones who pose an 'immediate threat'", the navi replied. Now then, it was finally time to get down to business. He looked at the two enemies in the back, and then at the wall behind them. This should work nicely. He activated the chip data, causing a multitude of long, sharpened bamboo shoots to spring out of the wall, as if the pair had triggered a trap like in an old adventure movie. Hopefully that would deal with part of the 'immediate threat', as well as convince the loudmouth that he wasn't an enemy. Of course, he couldn't expect things to work out that nicely. Sliding back into his seat, he kept an eye out for any additional fire. He didn't have much room to dodge. His only option would be to squeeze in closer with Photon, while also attempting to shield her. When it came down to hit, this was his problem and it would be too much of a shame if such a pretty little thing got hurt while trying to help him.

((1.) Sidebamboo1, 80 Wood/piercing, two heelnavis in the back
2-6.) Dodge/protect Photon))
((Bump))
The aggressive female navi ignored Majinman's comments as one of the HeelNavis attempted to shoot from under his table cover, catching her in the leg. She turned around, pumping a few more blazing hot energy bursts into the HeelNavi then finishing it off by lunging toward it and running her weapon clean through the navi's helmet, deleting it.

Meanwhile, the large virus still in the middle of the car began moving again in a few mechanical twitches, prompting the bodyguard navis to begin attacking it again before it could do anything. A cannon round from the black-armored navi brought the aura down, and a few more shots from all three brought it to critical condition before its bits began shooting again. Fireballs flew at the black-armored navi and Majinman, though only the former was hit as Majinman barely avoided his by sliding closer to Photon. Though she looked visibly uncomfortable with this, she didn't object, and still managed to stretch an arm toward the virus again. A ring of electricity erupted from her hand, hitting the virus and deleting it.

"Whew," she said softly as the virus collapsed and dissolved. As it did, the bodyguards shifted focus to and finished off the remaining planetoid virus, clearing the middle of the train.

Majinman's SideBamboo struck the remaining HeelNavi, piercing through him to the spot where the other had been, but no longer was. When it retracted, the HeelNavi crawled to the door and ran out, chasing after the other survivor.

"Oh for..." the aggressive female navi grumbled as the last HeelNavi fled, "I'll be back for the rest of you," she said, shooting a glare at Majinman, Photon, and the bodyguard navis. She then turned, and ran out of the car after the escaping HeelNavis.

A few seconds of silence followed after the fighting died down before Photon turned her head toward Majinman and said "Um...could you get off me now?"
___

Summary
BigBangC: Deleted
BigBangD: Deleted
RapidFire: Deleted

HeelNaviV2: LEFT
HeelNaviEXC: Deleted
HeelNaviEXD: LEFT

Scantily-clad Female Navi: LEFT

Faceless Black-Armored Navi: 265 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)

---Terrain---

---Notes---

>Combat has temporarily stopped. Chips refreshed.<
"Of course. My apologies," Majinman said, moving back to his proper seat. They had gotten past the first stage. Now that they had reached an intermission, it would be in their best interest to get a plan together. Since he was probably better off without this appearance, it was probably time to take his costume off and stretch a bit.

His .GMO deactivated, melting back into his clothes and revealing his normal form. He tilted his head to each side, cracking his neck, and stretched his arms up as he released a yawn, "Man, oh man, who would have thought that coming here in disguise would almost backfire so horribly? Sheesh, and here I was hoping that people could avoid being so stereotypical?"

"There a reason you're ditching your disguise after holding onto it for so long?" Wes objected.

"I have a reason for most of the things I do. Now, if the rest of you would kindly gather up, I would like to discuss our next move," He mainly wanted to talk to Photon and her bodyguards. At the very least, he figured she would comply. He'd wait until he had an audiance before beginning, "First off, I would like to thank you for the assistance you've provided so far. While our interests might have coincided, you still had no reason to trust me, so I appreciate that you were willing to work together with me. Allow me to properly introduce myself. My name is Majinman.EXE. Now then, that aside, we have a group of enemies behind us, a gorilla woman who for some reason sees us as enemies, a group of rednecks doing who knows what on the roof, not to mention..." Majinman glanced at the one normalnavi with the high level. While there could be other navis with the group of enemies inserted into the car, blending in, but that navi was the only one he was truely worried about, " If they get to the engine, they succeed in hijacking this train, thus we should continue keeping a line of defense here in the back. However, before more enemies arrive, we should probably try talking to the rest of the people in the car, to see if they're willing to assist us or at the very least, stay out of the fray. Miss Photon, you're the least threatening in appearance out of us. On the contrary, you actually look quite soothing. If you would be so kind as to try and talk down the buffoons on the roof, it would be quite helpful. Just sticking your head up top would be best. That way, you can quickly duck back down if they try anything, in which case, I'll take care of them personally. The rest of us should concentrate on those still in the car. There is one that... raises a few flags, so I'd like to talk to him myself. Also, if the gorilla woman comes back, here's the story: the heelnavi you were with turned out to be a spy afterall so you got rid of him. Make sure you tell her that, 'she was right' to pacify her ego. With any luck, we won't have to worry about that fool as well. Any questions or concerns?"

((Note: the last paragraph is based on the assumption that they're actually willing to work with Majinman. If they ignore him and start doing whatever they think is best, then I'll rewrite my post. It'd just take a while to RP a conversation if I waited for a yes on every single bulletpoint.))
"Um, I'll take that as a compliment," Photon said, nodding. "I can do that. You," she turned, signaling one of the red armored navis. "You're with me. Stay hidden unless they attack me." The red armored navi gave a single nod of affirmation, following Photon out the large hole that had once been a door. Once back there, Photon jumped to grab the roof of the car and pull herself up, just enough to peek over the edge and call out to the hunters. Her bodyguard, meanwhile, stood against the door of the engine, silently facing back into the car.

"No questions," the black-armored navi said simply, standing by. The front of his helmet faced toward the far end of the car, where the gorilla woman, as Majinman had put it, had left through. Lacking a face to the helmet, however, it was difficult to tell if he was watching it, or watching anything at all.

The footsteps on top of the car, slow as they had been, stopped as Photon addressed the hunters. No shots were fired, yet.

Most of the passengers, having either been frozen in shock or hiding under tables during the fighting, had returned to what they were doing. A few still remained hidden, or else kept wary eyes on Photon's bodyguards or the now-revealed Majinman. The lone navi with the high HP reading, however, remained unmoving in his seat, staring out the slit window.

Summary
Faceless Black-Armored Navi: 265 HP (In front of car, across the aisle)
Red-Armored Navi B: 280 HP (Outside of car, guarding engine door)
Photon: 440 HP (Outside car, peeking up top)

---Terrain---

---Notes---

>Combat has temporarily stopped. Chips refreshed.<
"I appreciate the help," Majinman said, bowing his head to the others. Since the plan was in place, it was now time for him to get started. He glanced at his target. While his face was more of a helmet, making him expersionless, he was still hoping to sense some sort of reaction from him. Right now he seemed... bored and... disinterested. He'd probably have to change his plan to making sure he didn't interfere rather than trying to get him to help. Afterall, he wasn't really comfortable with Wild Cards. But how to approach this?

"You switched forms before you stepped out into the aisle, right?" Wes asked, talking over a private channel, "Most of the passengers shouldn't have seen the change. He might be more willing to talk to a child. If he calls you on it, that just shows that he's paying more attention than he lets on."

Majinman mulled it over. He was right, but at the same time, if he did catch on, he might not just look at it as a legitimate strategy. He really didn't want to set this guy off. Oh well, he'd try it anyway.

He walked down the aisle and climbed into the seat next to the navi, "Hey, Mister, what are you looking at? Wow, you're a strong one, aren't you? I bet you weren't scared of those meanies earlier at all!" He spoke in a loud voice, while keeping his smile big and eyes wide.
"You're a wordy kid, aren't you?" the NormalNavi responded, not looking away from the window. His voice, abnormally for a typical generic navi model, was oddly distorted, enough to muffle out any indication of tone or expression. "In order, I am looking out the window. I wouldn't call myself strong, but that happens sometimes. They were riffraff, and only fools are scared of riffraff. Besides, you looked like you had it covered. You can drop the act, by the way." The navi said all of this without pause, much in the same way that Majinman had thrown his childish questions at him. All the while he continued to stare at the window, though if Majinman were observant he would notice that his eyes were not directed at something in the tunnel outside, but on Majinman's reflection on the window itself.
Majinman shrugged and shook his head, "Well, it was worth a try, I guess," he turned his eyes towards the glass, figuring it was the closest he'd get to eye contact, "Though you are unusually calm about all this. I'll give you that those guys were pretty useless but given the situation, that didn't make them any less of a threat. After all, even a common Metool can destroy the Mystery data you have your eye on. If they had managed to get to the engine, all of us would've been in a good bit of trouble, yourself included, unless of course you enjoy walking. Sure, there were a few of us fighting to take them out, but our methods were haphazard at best," Majinman kept a close watch on the reflection. He'd look for any sort of reaction, though with a face like that, he was hardly expecting anything.
"Perhaps," the navi commented, still not moving. "I certainly wouldn't have expected anyone to actually succeed in talking down someone like Sagon, though. If you had managed that much I'd wonder why you were talking to me, since you obviously wouldn't need anything."

A few seconds of silence followed, during which the solid yellow eyes of the NormalNavi contracted slightly. "You do want something from me, right? Why else would you be talking to me? So what is it?"
Sagon? Who the heck was that? Before he could ask, the navi decided to take a more direct tone with him. So what should he do? Should he try for more information, tell him that he had his eye on him, or just let it go? He was already probably suspicious of Majinman being suspicious of him, so he might as well go for it, "From the sounds of it, those guys will be back and with help, so I'm using our short break to get as much help as possible and try to come up with some sort of plan. That said, other than the lady and gents that I've already got in my corner, you seem to be the only worthwhile person here. Not only that, but your behavior also seems a bit peculiar, and I don't want any more surprises, which is why I'm talking to you myself. While I'm still not sure what to make of you, there was one thing you said that makes me a bit curious. Would you mind elaborating on who Sagon is?"
"There is nothing to make of me. I am simply more observant than most," the NormalNavi commented. "And if you're looking for my help, you won't find it right now. I have other business to attend to."

He finally showed some semblance of an actual reaction when Majinman brought up the name he had tossed out seconds ago, in the form of a light scoff. "The excitable woman who was shooting up the car earlier. Her name is Sagon," he explained. "And if you were trying to win her over back there, you were wasting your time. She was part of a net terrorist ring some seven or eight years ago and was known for being extremely violent and unpredictable."

He paused, but only briefly, before adding, "That's all I know about her, before you ask."