SP Mission: Bullet Train

"Not without getting inside the engine, no," Photon said. "They can't leave until we're back in normal netspace, though. If someone does get in, we have until then to find out. As for tracking them...it's not perfect, but my operator can handle that. I'll have to stay up here, though, or else there's too much interference."

"I'll stay up here as well, then." 48 turned to the remaining NetPolice navis. "The rest of you, move all the civilians toward the front of the car and tell them to take cover. I don't want any of them harmed here."

"Yes sir," they said in unison, jumping off the edge of the roof and setting to work. Photon, meanwhile, addressed her 'bodyguards'.

"Dimmu, I want you to keep guarding the door, in case anyone gets past our 'friends'. You two, I want you to wok with them, and please don't do anything stupid." The mafia navis were silent, but acknowleged their orders and returned to the train car as well. Meanwhile, one car back, a single HeelNavi poked his head out over the roof, setting his sights on the three remaining navis.

As if answering how the HeelNavi had shown up before Tarkel, 48's radio crackled to life again. "48, what's your status?"

"We've made a temporary truce with the NetMafia until the situation is under control, Commander. We're setting up defenses at the front of the train with SciLab's hireling."

A burst of static sounded through the radio, followed by the words "Are you out of your mind, soldier?"

48 sighed. "With all due respect, Commander, we need all the help we can get. Neither one of us can afford to keep fighting and bring the situation back under control." The radio was silent for several seconds before he added "I've taken measures to ensure they can't cause more trouble."

More silence followed, before Tarkel answered. "I'll trust your judgment on this for now. Not that I can do much about it anyway. The way up there's blocked. I seem to have lost my attacker, though, so I'm going to lay low for the moment."

"Just who are we dealing with, Commander?"

"Other than the heelnavi gangs and some terrorist that should have been deleted years ago? It would be best if I give you all the data I collected on the big ones." A download appeared on Wes's PET. Once opened, visual and HP data was shown for five different navis.

First, one of the virus summoning navis that had started off the whole incident. Three smaller figures rotated around the image of the summoner, depicting viruses that it had presumably summoned in encounters Tarkel or other netpolice officers had witnessed. The debris-ringed Big Bang virus was among them, as well as a PulseBulb and a Satellite. The heavily armed fire virus that the summoner Majinman encountered had called forth just before being deleted, however, was conspicuously absent. Labels around the picture stated that the navis themselves had very few combat capabilities of their own, not to mention a measly 150 HP.

Next, a black-armored HeelNavi, presumably the leader of one of the gangs. Data readouts depected the navi as having 600 HP, but otherwise not actually being much more capable than the grunts they had fought so far.

Third was the navi the normalnavi had identified as Sagon. Tarkel had gone so far as to label that the weapon she carried was, in fact, supposed to be a gun of some sort and that she was capable of both fire and electricity attacks, but said nothing of her attitude or implacability.

Fourth, however, was another female navi, and one Majinman had yet to see. The image depicted her with a pale blue body and hair, or perhaps that was just an effect of the shell that surrounded her. She was curled into a fetal position and encased in a transparent blue cocoon, depicted as being lodged into the space between two train cars to prevent passage. No data was given about her capabilities, other than that nothing any combatants had done had managed to move her, or even give the appearance of lasting damage. A note at the bottom read "connection to summoners?", but supplied no further information.

The final image was of terrible quality and obscured by static, but if Majinman looked closely he could make out two details of the navi depicted: maroon armor and a faceless helmet.

Before any mention could be made of this, though, a small group of HeelNavis climbed to the top of the train as well to join the first one, setting their sights on the four navis remaining. Behind them, another of the virus summoners did the same, summoning a pair of Satellite viruses. Gunshots sounded from the car below, indicating that the fighting had begun again down there as well.

"You've got incoming," Tarkel said, though it wasn't clear whether he was stating the obvious or there were, in fact, about to be even more navis approaching. "And 48. Don't hesitate to shoot Boson the moment they do anything suspicious. I don't want to lose you too because you were too trusting."

Seconds later, another figure darted past them, visibly only for a second as a silhouette before taking up a position on top of the engine and disappearing again.

The hologram of ENA flickered for a second on top of the car, then disappeared again as well. The roof under them began to glow with simulated heat.

Summary
---On top of cars---
Photon: 360 HP
48: 375 HP
Majinman: 200 HP

HeelNaviEXA: 300 HP (One car down)
HeelNaviEXB: 300 HP (One car down)
HeelNaviEXC: 300 HP (One car down)
HeelNaviV2A: 450 HP (One car down)
HeelNaviV2B: 450 HP (One car down)

Virus Summoner: 150 HP (Two cars down)
SatelliteA: 100 HP (Two cars down)
SatelliteB: 100 HP (Two cars down)

???: ??? (On top of engine?)

--Inside car--
Dimmu: 205 HP
Mafia Navi A: 100 HP
Mafia Navi B: 280 HP

Police Navi A: 250 HP each
Police Navi B: 250 HP each
Police Navi C: 250 HP

Unknown opponents: ???

Lone NormalNavi: 400+ HP? (Inside car?)

---Terrain---
-Inside car-
100% Normal

-Front car-
-50% Furnace (Roof of car. Terrain support active.)
-50% Missing (Beyond the roof)

-Other cars (each)-
-50% Metal (Roof of car)
-50% Missing (Beyond the roof)

---Notes---
-Terrain support (Active on roof only): Terrain will shift to provide navis allied with Majinman an advantage. Does not work inside the train cars.
OOC
Oh my god that took forever. Let me know if I missed anything or anything doesn't make sense. I did this in pieces over the course of a few days, so it's entirely possible.
Wes looked over the list. The virus summoner he was familiar with and would be trouble, but anything able to summon reinforcements would have to be. The second image of the black navi didn't worry him. With only 600 HP and his navi with two people backing him up, this guy would have to bring plenty of flunkies to even be considered a subboss. Sagon seemed... crazy. With the information given on her, it looked like there would be no way to convince her to stand down. It'd be lucky if someone else dealt with her before she made her way back. The fourth... looked harmless, which worried him. With these kinds of stakes, you don't bring along dead weight, so the sleepy looking appearance was probably just a ploy to get them to lower their guard. Of course, she wasn't near their position as far as he could tell, so the task of first engagement would probably fall to someone else. He would wait for more information regarding before worrying about it. As for the last one... maroon armor? Did he know someone like that or had someone mentioned someone similar not too long ago? He had the feeling that he might at least know him by reputation, but the identity wasn't forthcoming. He could just be mixing up colors.

Wes shook the thoughts from his head. While he had been pondering over all this, the enemy had appeared. It was a good thing he wasn't the one directly fighting. Majinman, on the other hand, stood with a large grin on his face, ready to go.

"Alright, someone finally steps forward," Majinman slammed a fist into an open palm, "I am really looking forward to seeing how this team-up plays out," he glanced to the side as ENA's form flashed for a second, followed by the floor getting hot. This was promising. Another thing in their favor was air flow. Since they were firing furthur back the train, their attacks would be accelerated, while their opponents should face a great deal of resistence as they tried to send their attacks forward. As long as they held this position, they should also hold total advantage.

"Hey, Wes, start me off with a Magbomb," Majinman mumbled low enough that the wind would probably prevent his instructions from being heard. With a nod, Wes complied and a sphere formed in Majinman's hand. Since the air current was in their favor, this would only require a light throw, rather than the usual large parabola that was normally required. Trying to line himself up with the center of the enemy group, Majinman gave the ball a small toss and let the train's momentum take it. If he could manage to snare a few of his opponents in the bomb's static field, they would be completely as his mercy. The thought made him smile as he gave out furthur instructions, "Okay, the pokers and the wings."

"Really? That all?" Wes asked as he selected this chips and inserted them in his PET.

"More or less. I'll at least take it slow to start out so that I can get a sense of my allies' abilities before going all out," Majinman replied. Then he focused. Concentrating on the spot beside the group, he summoned up a slew of bamboo lances, aimed at going through the one navi on the end before going on to prick his neighbor. He followed up by sprouting a flaming wing on each shoulder. He flapped them forward once, sending a fiery spectre in the shape of a bird flying forward towards the enemy gang.

Majinman reached up and plucked the earrings forth, expanding them to about the size of hoolahoops. He paused for a brief second to listen to them hum as they began to spin before chucking them at the trailing car. They swung to the side, aiming to slice through the two navis on the end. As they reached the back of the car, they twirled around, now coming at two of the central enemies from behind before finding their way back into Majinman's hands. After reverting in size, he replaced them to his earlobes. He then took a moment to summon his wisps to mingle within the group to provide extra targets before fading back into the steam.

He glanced at his two allies to get a feel for their fighting styles before asking a question of their unseen supporter, "Say, ENA, any chance you could change our opponents' terrain as well, if we asked really, really nicely?" As he awaited his answer, he turned his attention back to the enemies, ready to sidestep anything they might fling his way.

((1.) Magbomb1, 30 Elec+blast2+stun1 (D), HeelnaviEXB, HeelnaviEXC, HeelnaviV2A
2.) SideBamboo1, 80 Wood+piercing, up to two enemies (B ), HeelnaviEXB, HeelnaviEXA
3.) Pheonixshot1, 70+15 Fire+wide attack (A), HeelnaviEXB, HeelnaviEXC, HeelnaviV2A
4.) Ifrit Enchanted Rings, 60 Fire/Slashing, HeelnaviEXA, HeelnaviEXB, HeelnaviEXC, HeelnaviV2A
*Will O'Wisp Entourage, Decoy x2
5.) Dodge
6.) Dodge))