NP Mission: Nodical Investigation

It was a long trek, and Red couldn't find any sign of the group that came in before her. She was starting to get troubled, but then again, if they were farther away, there was less of a likelihood that she'd get caught.

With these thoughts in mind, Red nonchalantly continued on the path until she reached the top of a modest hill. She jumped in surprise as she spotted a village quite a ways away. "Whoa! So I guess those guys live her- ...Oh wow," Red gasped, breath-taken by the site of the viruses interacting in the village. Adjusting her sports bag more across her back, Red went up to get a closer look...

"Watch out!"

...when an N.O. suddenly ran into her, sending her twirling sideways while the virus continued on. "Wah-ah-ah~" Red whined, spinning to a stop and curiously turning toward the virus. It seemed to be searching around for something. "Hmmm..."

"Well this is certainly interesting," Shin mused, plopping onto the bed of his hotel room and stretching. "I guess this could make an interesting report to the department."

"I guess..." Red pondered in reply. At this point, the N.O. had noticed her and rushed behind a tree, before tilting its head out and continued observing her. Sweating, Red let out a nervous laugh before making a bright smile at the N.O.

"Hey!" Red called, crouching down and facing the N.O. while extending her hand toward it. "Don't worry! I don't bite. Are you looking for something?"

"It's not a dog," Shin commented, reclining back amongst the pillows.

"Shhh..." Red whispered to her operator.

Myun tilted her head at the virus and waved slowly at it.
The N.O. peeked out from behind the tree, looking unsure of its discovery. Unexpectedly, Red could have sworn it let out a giggle when it saw her spin around comically, as if in a cheesy cartoon setting. It tilted its head when it saw Red call it out, beckoning it towards her. The virus put up a small hand to its head, as if contemplating. Then, as it was thinking, another virus, a Mettfire cloaked in green, walked up the path, and saw its kin hiding behind the tree. Glancing at Red, the hiding virus explained itself in an indecipherable chattering to the walker.

The Mettfire nodded, and led the N.O. out of its hiding place. Accompanying it to the Navi, they both put their hands in front of them and bowed slightly, looking like they were apologizing. The Mettfire then waved about its hand and tilted its head in a strange pantomime. It appeared to ask her of something, perhaps her purpose?
Red sat patiently, covering the sides of her face with her hands as she observed the N.O. virus, who seemed to be considering her words.

"That's ok, take your-" Red started, before noticing another presence and standing straight up. Glancing around, she found that a Mettfire had walked up here as well. The viruses communicated in some incomprehensible language that made Red sweat and facefault.

I have no idea what they're saying, Red groaned internally as the Mettfire led the N.O. out and they both seemed to bow in... apology? Waving her hands, Red blushed nervously, "Ah~ Ah~ Don't worry about it. No biggie." The Mettfire gestured about, what could it be asking? Well it's possible that they want to know why she's here. That was right? Right? Time to find out.

Myun just picked at the ground in the meanwhile.

"Well, I'm an explorer of sorts. I travel across the net to observe mysterious things and such," Red explained. "If it's not too much trouble, can you show me around the village. I'm very interested in virus lifestyle. It seems very fascinating~" Red inquired, giggling and smiling brightly.
The Mettfire listened intently to Red's explanation of herself, holding its staff with both of its hands. The N.O. beside it stared at Myun, squatting down to look at the rabbit. Nodding, the Mettfire then turned around, and beckoned Red and Myun forward with his staff. Walking beside it, the cross-faced N.O. skipped about the Mettfire, talking to it in a chipper tone.

They came to a large archway, which seemed to be in construction by Bagworm and Weather viruses, hanging from the skies. Some indecipherable language decorated the front, probably the name of the village or some other. Beyond the archway was a large roadway filled with viruses of various types and tiers, all intermingling with each other. They did not seem to give any heed to Red or Myun's passing, but went on with their chatter.

The Mettfire turned around to look at Red, and beckoned her into a small box-house near the entrance. Inside was a plain and shabby dirt-floor room, with a large fire in the middle. A red Powie was tending to a pot on the fire, being careful not to get any of the heat on itself. The virus turned around to see the Mettfire, and waved a tiny arm in greeting. The arm was then pointed towards Red with a small inquiring rattle.

The fire-wielder virus bowed its head and chattered a reply, waving its staff in Red's direction. The Powie seemed to accept the reply, and bowed as well. The N.O. peeked in from the doorway, watching the pot in the middle intently, which was now also being tended to by the Mettfire. Its staff was dipped into whatever heavenly concoction was inside it, stirring it as it cooked.

The Powie left the pot to the Mettfire, and hovered over to Red. It then said in a stuttered voice, "P-P-Preez me-eet you?"
Seeing the viruses had understood her intentions were trustworthy, Red giggled a small "thanks" before beckoning Myun to come along. The rabbit straightened up and nodded, patting the N.O. beside her on the shoulder before bouncing off to follow Red and the Mettfire.

---

"Hm, it looks like they're going for practicality with the construction," Shin commented as he examined the viruses working on the archway. If it was being built, did it mean that these viruses had just recently built this village? Was this because of the old navi's doing as well? They could gather information subtly about that later he guessed.

"They're doing a really good job with it too~" Red remarked, eyes sparkling in awe as they headed toward a certain hut. Sniffing, Red sighed in bliss. Whatever was cooking smelled amazingly delicious. She was glad her sense subroutines were so human-like.

Entering the hut, Red and Myun were blindsided by the amazing smell that was coming from the pot of... whatever it was, and decided to drool freely. Meanwhile, the Mettfire traded places with the Powie who.. actually seemed to know a comprehensible language.

"Oh!" Red started, slurping back up her drool in surprise while quickly wiping her mouth. "S-sorry, the smell was just..." Red let out a long sigh before blushing. "A-anyway, it's a pleasure to meet you as well. Are you the town translator perhaps? Will you tell me more about how this town came to be if you could?" Red inquired, smiling brightly while holding her hand out for a shake.

Myun suddenly realized her drool was reaching the floor and decided to wipe her mouth before letting more out. Her ears twitched and turned in the direction of the N.O. virus, before waving side-to-side as if asking it a question.
"Nr-Nroooot.. unnders-s-taand much," the Powie said, stuttering again. Maybe it was their way of talking or something, but it was getting harder to understand it. The virus didn't seem nervous or anything, so it probably wasn't that. The Powie continued, "Mav-Mavrrik, Mavrik help a-all. Mav-v-vrik g-g-ooood."

The N.O. reacted with surprise to Myun's ear-wiggling, but then let out an oohing sound. It then suddenly laughed with its viral stutter, jumping up at the ears to try and catch them. With Myun moving her ears like that, the virus could not catch them, but it was having fun anyway. Finally, after a bit, it caught on to one of the ears, and hung there playfully.

Meanwhile, the Powie was about to continue on, the Mettfire called out to it. Looking in the fire-wielder's direction, it seemed that it was done with whatever was being cooked. The Powie nodded (somewhat, its head was its body) and floated over to a corner of the room. Bringing out a few bowls, it handed them to the Mettfire, which then raised its staff from the pot.

Immediately, five globs of steaming stew filled with many inviting ingredients raised themselves into the air, and fell into the bowls like a rain of meteors, just like the Mettfire's attack. The virus held out a hand towards the bowls, inviting their guests to dig in. The N.O. called out in glee as it dropped from Myun's ear and ran towards a bowl. Then, just as it was about to devour the stew, a Mettfire's staff landed on its head, with some reprimanding to boot.

However, just as they were all settled down to eat, a noise came from outside, to which the Mettfire turned its head. A happy look showed itself through its hood, though it hesitated as it looked at Red and Myun, not really thinking it best to leave guests at the (metaphorical) table.
"So... a Maverick... or maybe the person's called Maverick," Red mused, storing this piece of data in her memory banks.

"So in essence, this just might be a simulation that Maverick made to see how viruses would do with a more solid infrastructure. Very intriguing," Shin postulated, pulling up another holoscreen for seemingly no reason.

Myun swung her ears to-and-fro, helping the N.O. with it's excitement while it hung on one of her ears. She wasn't particularly bothered by it after all.

"Well thanks for the... FOOD!" Red yelped as the Powie handed everyone a bowl of soup. The way the Mettfire served it was very interesting too.

"Hm... in this case, a Mettfire's meteor attack might just be gravitational control of random debris and swinging them at high velocity. It has other uses like this, so every virus uses their own innate abilities to do what they do best. How interesting," Shin hypothesized more, scrolling through another holoscreen.

"Time to dig... in?" Red started as their was some commotion outside. The Mettfire's expression indicated it was something good... Probably the old man from before, Red guessed. Shrugging, Red waved her hand saying, "Ah, don't worry about us. If it's something important to you, just go," Red remarked cheerfully, taking out two spoons from her sports bag and handing one to Myun. Both clapped their hands together in prayer, saying grace before digging in.

It tasted like borscht, how ironic, but nonetheless it was very good. Red had to be careful with her servings so that she wouldn't burn her tongue.

"Aw, hey, not fair, you're making me hungry again!" Shin whined, grimacing at how tasty the soup looked.

"You just ate though," Red pointed out, Shin could only sigh wistfully in reply.
The N.O. wolfed down the stew, though how exactly Red and Myun didn't see; it merely tipped the bowl and the stew went... somewhere where its mouth should have been. It wasn't hard to tell whether it liked the meal or not, by its squeaky squeals later. It was heartwarming to see the little squirt of a virus sit with its little bowl, tipping it over its head to see if any leftovers were sticking.

The noise outside was beginning to become a loud din of cacophony. If one were to listen to it, they would say it was some sort of insect horde approaching at high speed. Of course, Red knew that it was the sound of viruses outside, with their high-pitched chattering resounding in the village loudly. The N.O. was already looking out the door, hesitating if it should stay or leave.

Then, suddenly, a rumble was heard through the door, revealed to be a massive mob of viruses moving through the roadway from before. A look outside would reveal that the mob was gathering around a person in the middle. Most of the viruses were pretty short, so a look to the middle was pretty easily obtained. A tall female, probably in the range of 6 feet or more, walked slowly through the mob, protected by a circle of guard viruses.

Her attire was a large red coat that left quite a bit of her chest open to view, clasped just below the chest with an insignia of some sort. Below the insignia, an orange bodysuit covered most of her lower body. Her orange hair was tied into a strange hairstyle that looked like three separate ponytails fraying out from a center. Her face was masked with a half-mask that covered her eyes, designed with two spikes from each side. She waved her left hand around at the viruses with a dazzling smile. Clearly, she was someone of importance in the viral population.

Then, as she turned her head to look around, her eye met Red's, and she stopped walking abruptly. A direct leer pierced into Red's gaze, sending chills through her bones. Suddenly, Red was aware that the woman was now directly in front of her, crouching and staring intently into her eyes. She then rose to her feet, and clasped her hands behind her back.

"... State your purpose and name," the woman said in an authoritarian tone.
"Seems like a celebrity~" Red giggled to herself, finishing off the stew. Oh man, that was delicious. Myun wiped her mouth as well.

The object of the clamor came into view, who it was kind of made the party raise an eyebrow. They'd expected the old man from before, but apparently the savior of this village was someone else... had they taken a wrong path somewhere.

Red and the woman locked eyes, and the former felt chills run down her spine as the woman was immediately in her face... before asking a simple question. Gulping, the crimson crusader set her bowl down and wiped her mouth with her elbow before standing up.

She tilted her head and gave the woman a bright smile, "Nice to meet you. I'm Red Riding Hood.exe, I suppose you are... Miss Maverick? I'm an explorer of sorts, so I go around the net to observe many things. I just came across this village so I was interested in the virus' way of lifestyle. I hope you don't mind too much~" Red explained, switching to her normal style in a single twirl and curtsying.

Myun just sort of looked up at Maverick and blinked.

[Sports.GMO off]
Blinking apathetically as Red explained, Maverick scanned Red up and down, as well as giving Myun a momentary glance of appraisal. She was about to say something when the viral chatter outside drew her attention to the door for a bit, where Red saw... the old man from before. Equipping a shabby cloak, a walking stick, and a tired face, Red could not mistake the old man for anyone else.

"Haa, haa, Mav, could you, haa, not jump around like that..." said the old man, one hand holding his walking stick, and the other pressing at his chest, which was heavily going up and down in breathing. One of the viruses offered to help the old man, supporting him by his arms. The old man merely grinned for a while, shaking his head and wiggling away from them.

Then, the woman turned back to Red, and said, "Outsiders are prohibited." Then, in the blink of an eye, she drew out her right hand from behind her, which had been hidden from Red and Myun's view until then. It had a peculiar design, looking as if a Spikey's head had been mounted on her arm. The Spikey's mouth was wide open, and from it emerged a brightly gleaming orange beam sword, directly pointed at Red's face. The woman's face darkened as she prepared to deliver ruthless deletion.

"Ma-ve-rick..."

Immediately after hearing the old man's voice, "Maverick's" face screwed up tightly, and her right eye twitched spasmodically. "Y-Yes...?" she muttered.

"Leave the girl alone. Put away Mr. Scary," the old man said, drawing out his words one by one, making it sound like how a parent would scold an errant child.

"B-But..." Maverick started to protest, turning around with an indignant look on her face. The old man merely lowered his head, still looking at Maverick with a smile on his face. Maverick looked at the old man, trying hard not to look defeated and save face.

Finally, she relented. "Tch," clicked Maverick, as she surprisingly obeyed the old man's command, put away her "Mr. Scary" and crossed her arms with a sigh. Giving the old man a half-hearted stare and a mock pout, she expressed her discontent. "You know, Heretic, you could treat me less like a kid. You're older, I know that, but it's getting annoying," said Maverick.

Heretic waved his hand about in dismissal of Maverick's quip, and slowly started walking towards Red. The viruses outside watched the scene with interest, among them the three viruses of the house from before. "By the wa-" Heretic started, before breaking out into a coughing fit, lasting a good few seconds before subsiding. Clearing his throat forcefully, he continued. "Hrm-hrm, ahh, sorry about that. Old man hasn't been feeling well. Anyway," he said. Heretic's face then suddenly turned serious as he lowered his head, just as he did with Maverick. However, instead of a smiling face, the mouth was now forming the face of a grim person. Blue eyes that had sparkled before now dimly stared into Red's eyes.

"How did you come in?"
As Red was explaining herself, the old man came into view, looking very worn out. That was strange, he looked practically fit before...

Maverick pulled out her arm, preparing what could've been a Heatshot or a fire signature attack, or maybe it was just her buster, but the old man told her off. Red giggled a bit at the mention of "Mr. Scary," it had an interesting ring to it.

At the moment, she knew both navis names, but they weren't too pleased to see her at the moment. With Red though, it was always time for some dissonant serenity.

"How did I come in? The same way you did, Mister~" Red giggled brightly, twirling around and standing straight up. " I walked... and leaped over a moat of lava," Red winked cutely.

Shin sighed. He wasn't sure how good a liar Red was, but she did pretty well last time. "Dammit dad, what kind of things has Red done when she was an admin?" the ace murmured to himself.

Patting her skirt off, Red put her hands behind her back and leaned forward. "Now, won't you let me research the village a bit more~? It's a rare chance to see how viruses can be designed not solely for the ruination of networks, but a 'normal' type of lifestyle," Red inquired, humming merrily as she spun around a bit to the side and curtsied. "Of course, this is only for my own purposes, so no one besides me would know~" Red put a finger to her mouth and winked again.
Heretic's grim face slowly mellowed down to a defeated look as Red stood up and explained herself without flaw. Putting a finger to his temple, the old man massaged it, looking as if he was trying to get rid of a headache. He then turned to the viruses and started to talk in the viruses' scrawled speak. The Mettfire, Powie and N.O. walked out from the crowd, and Heretic began to converse with them. Maverick watched from the side, leaning against the wall with a scowl on her face.

Heretic turned back to Red, then to Maverick. "What do you think, Mav?" he inquired. Then, he quickly added, "... No, I'm not going to do anything."

Maverick lit up at the first statement, then went back to scowling at the addendum. Scratching the back of her head, she looked up, seemingly deep in thought. "... I guess I could get some of the boys to whip up something, if you'll agree. Otherwise I'll just stick to dropping her in the forest pit or something and let her find her way out," she said, making a sarcastic smile at the end of the last statement.

Heretic's face changed at Maverick's joke suggestion. "That does sound interesting..." he mused, stroking his chin in thought.

The other Navi's face screwed up in a puzzled expression as she saw the old man's reaction, then switched back to her scowl. "W-Well, whatever, I don't give a damn," she mumbled, looking off to the side. "Do what you want, I don't care."

The old man shrugged, and he turned back to Red. Thumping his cane on the ground, he stood up straight in a confident-looking pose. "Okay, I guess I can let you off. However, since you were basically trespassing, I'll have to sentence you to a suitable punishment," started Heretic. He pointed his cane towards the red-clothed Maverick, "You can either go with her and play around with whoever she's got in mind..." then lowered it again, smiling darkly, "or you can go with me and try your luck at my little challenge."

Heretic then stepped back, allowing Red some movement. "Oh, and don't think of jacking out. Just a little reminder~" he said, waggling a finger.
"Aw~ I don't get to play with the villagers? ...Well, I guess I'll go with big sis Maverick to play for a bit~!" Red giggled as Heretic offered her a choice of "punishment." At any rate, it seemed she could gather information from the people involved if she played her cards right.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty sure you've already set up a barrier around this place anyway~" Red giggled, replying to Heretic's last statement in an eerily cheerful manner. She suddenly went up and latched onto Maverick's arm. "Alright big sis! Let's go play~!" the crimson crusader beckoned, eyes shining as she started up at Maverick.

Myun wiped her lips and hopped along to her mistress' side.

"Bye everybody, thanks for your hospitality~" Red said, waving cheerfully at the other viruses. Myun waved back too.
Maverick was taken aback as Red went to her arm and clung to it, responding by shaking off the childish Navi angrily. "Don't touch me," she hissed, pulling back her arm and rubbing it, as if she was injured. Heretic smiled wryly at the scene, to which Maverick replied with an irritated glare. Shrugging with a chuckle, the old man turned to the Mettfire, and said something to it in virus-speak. The virus responded in a happy chatter, leading him out of the small house.

With Heretic leaving, the crowd around the house dispersed noisily, going about their business as usual. However, a lone green-colored Swordy-W floated in, bowing in front of Maverick as it entered. She nodded to the virus, and gave out an order to it. The Swordy lowered its head, and turned to Red. Maverick pointed towards the Swordy lazily. "Follow this Swordy to where he'll take you. I can't exactly pronounce his name in normal Electopian, but I guess you could call him Wallace or something," she said.

All of them then walked out of the house, with "Wallace" leading the way, Red and Myun in the middle, and Maverick trailing behind. Passing by a few busy village spots, they met a variety of peacefully-living viruses. The town square was full of the smaller of the viral groups running around in play, Twins, Catacks, N.O.'s. A few larger ones, like Spikeys and IronShields, kept watch over the little ones. A marketplace they passed had all sorts of curious things peddled by Miners and BigHats shouting at the top of their voices. Powies and Melody chatted in the residential areas.

Eventually, they came to the other side of the village, which looked practically deserted, considering all they had seen earlier. Instead of a road extending into the forest like the entrance, all there was at the back was a large clearing of dry sand with some sparse grass, extending out as far as the eye could see. The Swordy escorting them then abruptly stopped, turned around, and bowed humbly.

"Proceed," said Maverick with a surprisingly humble tone.

The Swordy nodded, and drew a hand into its armor. It took out a small bell, and knocked on it with its sword, producing a disproportionately loud sound for such a tiny instrument. At first, it appeared to look like all there was was just the virus making noise. However, after a moment, some stomping could be heard, getting louder by the second.

Then, with a turn, Maverick looked back at the road. "There's my boys," she said, standing akimbo and looking proud. The road was now occupied by a long line of many different kinds of viruses, all marching in a single file. They stomped their way into the clearing, and grouped themselves into several lines, each consisting of three or more.

Maverick then faced the large virus group in front of her, and began a small speech in viral-talk to the viruses. Judging from the reactions of some of them, they looked pretty excited about what she had to say, which didn't seem very good for Red and Myun. After the talk, Maverick turned to Red and Myun, and started explaining.

"All right, today, you'll be fighting some of these guys, in teams. Naturally, you'll only be paired with your pet rodent. Their teams will be larger, since they don't have fancy Navi attacks. You get to take your pick, though, on who you fight, since I'm not about to delete you right here," she said, pointing to a sign with various names on it (in Electopian, of course.) "Neither of the teams are going to get deleted. I'll see to that. Now, if you manage to win enough, I'll let you go. If you lose, I'll hand you off to the old man and he'll see what to do with you."

Quote ()

-- Maverick's Training Grounds --

Fight compiled teams of viruses to earn Maverick's approval! Different teams have different skill levels, and will have different effects on Maverick's view on you. Lose, and be one step closer to... whatever it is that Heretic has in mind. Win, and she'll probably consider letting you go. Excel, however, and something nice might be waiting! The teams are ranked with numbers, though how arbitrary those are is anyone's guess.

Note: If you're knocked down to 0 HP, you won't be EJO'd, but you won't be deleted, either. Maverick will step in, and your wounds will be patched up, and you can choose another fight. Be warned that Maverick won't stand for weaklings too much.

-- VIRUS TEAMS --
[Rabid Bunch] -- Rank 1
[Round Robin] -- Rank 2
[Artillerate] -- Rank 3
[Blademasters] -- Rank 4
[The Strongest] -- Rank 5
[Defense Grid] -- Rank 6
[Elite Team] -- Rank 7
[Deathbringer] -- Rank 10
"Aw~ Don't be like that big sis~" Red giggled as Maverick pushed her away. Shin and Myun sighed as the virus crowd dispersed. Another one came by and Maverick introduced it as "Wallace."

"Nice to meet you Wallace. I'll be in your care," Red greeted her guide with a curtsy, while Myun bowed.

From there, there was a slight tour of the village as they passed through. Virus children playing, a Market, and guardian viruses. It was all a very well-organized system.

"What's the purpose of this anyway? To just make viruses live their lives out normally?" Red inquired as she kept following Wallace. Maverick didn't respond immediately, but Red would give her some time.

Eventually they came across a large plain where Maverick nodded to the Swordy, who proceeded to summon a large pack of viruses. By the affectionate term Maverick called them by, Red guessed a couple more things about the operation here. Mainly about raising viruses. The pieces came together, and now she had a challenge to face.

For a normal Investigations navi, Red suspected that they didn't have as much of a skill range as Red did, but there was a good stinkin' reason she was the previous tournament champion... besides all the arena glitches.

"They look pretty well raised~" Red giggled, praising the viruses as she read over the sign. "I'll take your challenge, big sis! The Strongest, huh? I'll make this team eat this title! Come one!" Red called, pumping her fist in the air, pumped.

Myun made a bored fistpump too.

"Well, we can't run anyway. And I've kind of been itching for some action anyway. More my style..." Shin remarked, grinning.

[Rank 5 - The Strongest]
((inb4 Ice Viruses))
"Hm, all right," said Maverick. She turned to the virus group, and loudly called out some name. A surprised murmur burst through the group, though it was quickly silenced by Maverick's silent glare.

The lines cleared to reveal the largest of the group lumber out slowly into the field, while the others went off to the side to watch. Among the combatants were huge pillar-shaped titans moving on large rolling balls attached to their bodies. These viruses had six huge barreled iron arms with three on each side floating freely. One appeared to stay back, and had their faces hidden by a faceplate-equipped helmet, while the other preferred the front lines, wearing an open helmet and radiating intimidating-looking neon-red eyes.

Among the other combatants were metallic Cragger golems, lumbering slowly around with their hefty mass, which joined the open-helmet pillar-like virus at its sides. ColdBears joined the one at the back, readying IceCubes to be hurled.

Maverick smiled in satisfaction, and moved back to observe as well. Before she did so, however, she stopped herself to look at the viruses she had trained. "Oh, yeah, that reason you said something about earlier. For me, I like to see these guys grow out into something other than dumb suicide bombers. I train them to be stronger and smarter, and in return, they don't attack Navis that much any more. It's pretty effective," she muttered, chuckling. She then grinned at Red mischievously, moving back to observe the fight.

"Try not to get beat up too much."

-- THE STRONGEST --
Titan: 180 HP [HardCase] (1 move away)
MetalCragger A: 200 HP [HardBody] (1 move away)
MetalCragger B: 200 HP [HardBody] (1 move away)

Vishiege: 180 HP [HardCase] (2 moves away)
ColdBear2 A: 300 HP (2 moves away)
ColdBear2 B: 300 HP (2 moves away)

-- ALLIES --
Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 230 HP
Myun.SP: 115 HP

-- TERRAIN --
100% Normal

-- ROUND 1, READY? FIGHT!! --
"It's like a personal army I guess~" Red giggled as Maverick practically explained their operation. "I gotcha~ Anyway, 'The Toughest' seems like a better name for these guys," Red remarked, giggling as the viruses rolled out.

"Hm... it looks like some are pretty customized... Take care," Shin cautioned, his crimson eyes gleaming as he evaluated the enemies. "Divide and Conquer. Red, take care of the back row. Myun... do your thing," Shin commanded, smirking as he sent in three chips to his navi.

"Then... I'm off!" Red cackled, winking at the viruses as a giant magical hat popped out of thin air above her and covered the red-caped wonder completely. An equally oversized magic wand appeared, performing a swirling motion in midair by itself before tapping the hat twice.

On cue, Red appeared right above the back row of viruses as the hat lifted itself to reveal that the crimson crusader had changed locations. Snapping her fingers, a giant serpentine dragon made completely out of water burst out of her picnic basket and charged at the three viruses, leaving a watery trail in its wake.

Meanwhile, Myun had gotten up close and personal with one of the MetalCragger viruses, a small red cloak adorning the bunny courtesy of her master. Pulling her fists back, the rampaging rabbit dealt a quick one-two punch at the mighty metal encased virus, before reflexively spinning toward its partner and swinging a wide backhand at the other MetalCraggers.

Not wasting any time, the boxing bunny made the viruses have a reverse-take as Myun shot up her foot and slammed it right toward the Cragger's abdomen.

It was during all of this that Red had unleashed a furious lightning bolt from one of her hands at the possibly soaked team she was supposed to be dealing with. The electric currents would spread in a small radius, but she was sure that they would hit.

"And now...." Red announced, positioning her rear-end toward the back row's titan virus. "It's time for Red's Super Special Butt-Punch attaaaaaaack!" the red-caped wonder called as the imbuing of the Cannonball battlechip in her posterior accelerated the speed at which she descended toward the titanic tower.

Some sort of crunching sound was heard while Red hopped back from her attack onto the ground and dusted her skirt off.

"Well, that was a daring attack, might I say..." Shin commented, his sunglasses shining for no particular reason.

"Oh you~" Red laughed, waving her hand at her operator teasingly. Said operator laughed in response and sent her two Guard chips.

"Myun~ You okay?" Red called out to her partner, who nodded and gave her master a thumbs up as she whacked at the ground with her ears to move out of the way of any attacks.

"Alright then~" Red giggled, crouching low and using the battlechip data to create a shimmering yellow dome around herself. Hopefully it would protect her from some attacks.

Both combatants internal systems were at the ready in case they got hurt, prepared to devote energy to restoring any write protection lost.

"Now how did we fare so far~ I wonder~" Red sang to herself, watching her opponents.

Turn Summary:
-Red Blood-Soaked Cape [20 HP Casing on Myun]
Red 1. Magic Trick [Decoy + Teleport to High Altitude above Vishiege]
-Myun Run Myun Run: [Movement to get in Melee Range of MetalCraggerA]
Red2. AquaDragon at Vishiege, ColdBear2 group [150 Aqua DMG + Ground Attack + Medium Area Sea Terrain + Terrain Changer]
Red3. Elecreel1 at Vishiege and ColdBear2 group [80 Elec DMG +100%(Sea Terrain) = 160 DMG x2(Elemental Weakness CB2 only) = 240 DMG + Spread 3 (Side + Behind)]
Myun1. Attack MetalCraggerA [50 DMG + Break x2(Break > Hardbody) = 100 DMG]
Myun2. Attack MetalCraggerA [50 DMG + Break x2(Break > Hardbody) = 100 DMG]
-Myun Gatling Attack: Attack MetalCraggerB [50 DMG + Break x2(Break > Hardbody) = 100 DMG]
Myun3. Attack MetalCraggerB [50 DMG + Break x2(Break > Hardbody) = 100 DMG]
Red4. Cannonball Butt Punch to Vishiege [150 DMG + Break x2(Break > HardCase) = 300 DMG]
Red5-6. Guard1 Dome Around Red [Block 2 Hits and Reflect up to 60 DMG twice]
-Myun Rhythm Boxing at Ground [2x10 DMG (Try to use force of blows to dodge)]
-Red Innate Sugar Rush: Heal 30 to Red
-Myun Fiber Fixer: Heal 30 to Myun
Dividing each of the enemies to each other, Red and Myun got to battling, while the viruses readied their weaponry as well. The rolling titans up their dukes in preparation for the attack, the Craggers set their fists up, and the Bears began producing their ice cubes. The Craggers immediately thumped their fists on the ground, causing a shockwave that rocketed across the area. Red was fortunate to have teleported out of harm's way, but Myun was not so very lucky, and got a taste of hammerfist. (Casing-Break, 80) Nevertheless, the rabbit pressed onward, attempting to smash through the Craggers' defenses. She only got a couple of attacks in and beat a Cragger down before Maverick stepped in, teleporting it out.

"One out."

After that, the Titan decided to spice things up a bit, and retaliated towards Myun by punching her clear across the field. (60, 1HP) Deciding not to try and attack further, as she was out of range anyway, the Support Program managed to fix herself up slightly. (+30) She was still pretty beat up, though.

Meanwhile, on Red's side, things were going slightly for the better. The AquaDragon she unleashed managed to hit at least one of the enemies, the rolling pillar-virus. However, things turned out to be on the worse side, as the Vishiege blocked the hit with three of its fists, and sent them flying towards her! Luckily, she was too high up for anything to hit, and also caused the Vishiege to sink quickly into the water the dragon created. The ColdBears had managed to evade the attack, and in retaliation, they fired some ice cubes into the air. One of them flew past Red and landed in front of Myun, while the other was headed straight for Red! However, she managed to fend the attack off by firing an ElecReel attack at it, which pierced the cube and hit the Vishiege in the water for near-lethal damage. The ColdBears were unaffected, and started to attempt dodging. Red had planned to aim her signature Butt-Punch at the Vishiege, but by then, the virus was already fully submerged and drowning to its death.

Thus forth, she went for the ColdBears instead, and a solid Cannonball-infused posterior whacked into one. She then put up some double Guards to defend herself, and fixed up... nothing. Oh well. On Myun's side, things seemed to be going rather poorly for her, as the Titan wasn't finished pummeling her into a pulp, and started to roll on its ball furiously towards her with an intimidating roar!

-- THE STRONGEST --
Titan: 180 HP [HardCase] (Chasing after Myun)
MetalCragger A: DEFEATED
MetalCragger B: 200 HP [HardBody] (Lumbering after Myun)

Vishiege: 15 HP [HardCase] (Drowning into Sea)
ColdBear2 A: 150 HP (Near Red)
ColdBear2 B: 300 HP (Near Red)

-- OBJECTS --
Ice Cube: 150 HP (in front of Myun)

-- ALLIES --
Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 230 HP (Guard1 x2 Dome)
Myun.SP: 31 HP (Microbursted- 3 move to Cragger, 2 move to Titan)

-- TERRAIN --
75% Normal
25% Sea
Well one was down for the count, and another seemed to be getting taken care of. What really bothered Red was that her poor bunny was about to get completely clobbered!

"Shin! Shinshinshin! Gotta freeze 'em!" Red cried, hopping up and down, waving her Guards around.

"Right, um, hey, why don't you use this Boomerang first and make this... Spinning Razor Shield thing? 'kay?" Shin suggested awkwardly, sending in the chip.

"Oh! That's a great idea Shin! You're so smart!" Red cheered, pulling a Boomerang out of her picnic basket and attaching the Guard to the top and bottom of the toy. Red smiled, looking proud of this silly looking device.

"You should probably throw it," Shin recommended, staring blankly at his folder as he took the IceSeed, WideShot, and MistConv chips out.

"Roger that! Here we gooooo!" Red yelled, grasping one end on the Boomerang and performing a full twirl before throwing the Guard...rang at the viruses attacking Myun. "But now I've gotta stop them in their tracks!"

"But there are like, two Coldbears who might throw stuff at you," Shin reminded, sighing at the audacity of Red's priorities.

"Nooo Myun comes first! Freeze those thingies!" Red pouted, her cape gleaming as she stomped the ground furiously... so furiously that grass uprooted the terrain and rolled toward the viruses chasing Myun. A tree sprouted behind Red, providing her ample amounts of shade.

"Fiiiine... but use this first!" Shin chuckled, sending in the Spice and IceSeed chips.

"Buu~ This isn't what I wanted! No no no no NO!" Red whined, throwing a tantrum and stomping her foot on the ground repeatedly once again. This time poisonous spores filled the grass and assaulted the viruses on it. Myun had the foresight to get on top of the IceCube and fix her injuries with her innate program before this happened.

"This took too long! You're silly, Shin!" Red complained, throwing the IceSeed toward somewhere between the Cragger and the Titan before spinning around and whacking an arc of water at the Cragger.

Upon the ice forming. Myun got off the ice and slid toward the Titan, slamming two punches at the pillar-like virus before whacking the ground with her ears to roll to the side.

"Ok, let's see..." Red giggled, looking around to see if any attacks were coming, preparing to hop out of the way.

Turn Summary:
Red's Actions
1. Combine 2 Guard1s and Boomerang
2. Throw Guard1-rang at Titan and MetalCraggerB [60 +15 Wood DMG + Arc Attack + Random Guard Property probably]
3. Picnicker's Refuge toward Titan and MetalCraggerB [Large and Medium Grass Terrain formation. Create 10 HP Tree Object behind Red]
*Blood-Soaked Cape [20 HP Casing on Red]

Myun:
*Fiber Fixer: Heal 30 to Myun
1. Climb on top of Ice Cube

Red:
3. Spice1 [80 +15 Wood DMG + Confusion + Ground Attack + To-All (Grass)]
4. Throw IceSeed between Titan and MetalCraggerB [10 Aqua DMG + Ice Panel (Hits virus) or Medium Ice Terrain]
5. Wideshot1 at MetalCraggerB and Titan [60 Aqua DMG + Wide Attack + Freeze (Ice Terrain)]
6. Dodge

Myun:
*Run Myun Run: Movement to Slide toward Titan using Ice Terrain
2. Attack Titan [50 DMG + Break]
3. Attack Titan [50 DMG + Break
*Rhythm Boxing: Hit ground and propel Myun to the side [2x10 DMG]
Seeing that the drowning Vishiege was basically done for, Maverick waved her hand, and a pillar of light beamed down on the watery panel where it was.

"Two out."

Red, meanwhile, sought out to save her Support Program from being beaten into a mushy pulp, throwing the dome of Guards she had set up along with the Boomerang into a sort of weird contraption. The Titan was hit, and the Boomerang was reflected with some Guard-reflection-thing towards the other Cragger, damaging it slightly as well. After the shot, a Guard was embedded into the ground near the Cragger, but it paid no heed to it.

Meanwhile, Myun patched herself up some more, and climbed atop the IceCube as Red initiated a Grass-catalysed Spice attack. The poisonous spores did nothing to halt the titans' advances, but did slow them down slightly. The IceSeed thrown later made them slide around a bit, but nothing much else. It was the WideShot later that made them halt, with the freezing affecting the Titan pretty adversely. The Cragger was unaffected, however, plodding slowly forward. It stopped short of Myun, but seemed to be pretty tired out by the time it got there. The Titan, however, pressed onwards, but was stopped in its tracks when a few well-placed punches by Myun smashed it into the dirt. The Cragger finally got a second wind, but by the time it attacked Myun, the rabbit was smacking itself out of harm's way and towards safer ground.

Maverick waved her hand once more, teleporting the beaten Titan from the battlefield before it could be deleted. "Three out."

Meanwhile, the ColdBears were getting a little bored of spectating, and threw three more of their ice cubes at Red. She managed to dodge out of their way nimbly, leaving the huge ice cubes on the field.

-- THE STRONGEST --
Titan: DEFEATED
MetalCragger A: DEFEATED
MetalCragger B: 110 HP [HardBody] (Lumbering after Myun) (Confused)

Vishiege: DEFEATED
ColdBear2 A: 150 HP (Near Red)
ColdBear2 B: 300 HP (Near Red)

-- OBJECTS --
Ice Cube 1: 150 HP (in front of Myun)
Guard-Rang: Null (2 moves away from Myun)
Some Tree: 10 HP (behind Red)
Ice Cube 2: 150 HP (in front of Red)
Ice Cube 3: 150 HP (in front of Red)
Ice Cube 4: 150 HP (in front of Red)

-- ALLIES --
Red_Riding_Hood.EXE: 230 HP (20 HP Casing)
Myun.SP: 61 HP

-- TERRAIN --
60% Grass
15% Ice
25% Sea