Firewall Repairs

<<< From Science Labs: Club Cybernetics <<<

The network path that Steve used to transmit Recon through was narrow, so it took a little longer to send the navi across. Rematerialising and landing on the warp pad, which had been tampered with to remain on, Recon quickly surveyed the field. Satisfied there was no immediate threat, he took a look at his armour, and was surprised to see complete structure support. Fully healed, he commented. I thought I would've needed more time. Turning his attention back to the surrounding area, Recon couldn't see any immediate activity, but he could sense that something was nearby.

His operator's voice made him jump slightly. There's no virii left in the PC; they must have evacuated it, he concluded.

Recon wasn't too sure. Do virii do that? Just leave? he asked.

Typically? No, Steve replied. My guess is that they've left to gather more friends, or reinforcements, or supplies. Regardless, I'll need you to watch the entrance while I fix the path and the transport pad.

I can do that. Standing by, he reported before activating the EAAS. Recon instantly realised that the display had changed colour; a medium gray tone had replaced the usual red. I'll have to ask Steve about that later, he noted as he began his watch. I have a short-range radar, yes? he inquired.

Yes, you do, the computerised voice replied, instantly displaying a circular spread in front of him and placing it on the left side of the vizor display.

The area towards the north-west indicated movement heading his way. Based on the size, it could be a large single virus, or many small ones moving together. Incoming, he shouted to his operator as he dismissed the radar and activated targeting.

----------

Recon: 100 / 100 HP

[[[BATTLE 1, START]]]
Bump
And here we are, the first bump of the topic. How swell.

FONT OF THE MONTH: Screwball. For those of you with PhotoShop, try using this
font in a pixel size over 20, and then add the Satin effect. Choose your second
colour, and you have a two-tone leopard style. Add Bevel/Emboss and you have
an awesome font.

Experiment with shadows and glows for even better results.
Recon stood ready as he detected the viruses coming towards him. A pair of MagTects and a tiny Bunny slowly crept up from the edge of the network, seeing if they can prey on some more valuable data. They did, however, not realize Recon's presence and kept on moving until the Bunny hit his head against the navi's leg.

Frightened out of his life, the small virus ran for cover while the MagTects bravely prepared their weaponry against their opponent!

MagTectA: 90 HP [Glass]
MagTectB: 90 HP [Glass]
Bunny: 50 HP [Normal]

Terrain: 50% Glass, 50% Normal

Recon.EXE: 100 HP

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
RP OoC
I'm assuming that the 50/50 terrain is a split, with Recon on normal.

Recon turned his attention to the three incoming enemies. As he stared at them, they continued their march forward; towards what, he wasn't sure. They seemed to have their path set straight through the waiting navi. They're going to attack any moment, he reassured himself, taking a step backwards. As they continued their march and came within touching range, Recon realised they hadn't actually noticed him. The Bunny made contact with his leg and sent a shock through his body. Which it wasn't damaging in the slightest, it was enough to worry Recon a little. As the electrical rabbit bounced back to the safety of his friends, Recon immediately set it as his first target. Noticing the change of terrain ahead as the target retreated, he made a note to stay off it unless it was necessary to do so.

Shotgun please, he requested of his operator. Not yet aware what the two unidentified virii were, Recon began to retreat, putting some space between himself and the enemy. With a little luck, it would give him a better reaction time, should the enemy strike first. That was the plan, anyway. He was pretty sure the trio were all electrical, which came as no shock, since he was on the Science Labs network. Regardless, not knowing your enemy was half the battle. He'd experienced that first-hand when fighting the Twisty from before. Being prepared for anything was the key.

Steve set down the folder and removed the Shotgun battlechip. It was beginning to get a little worn, with so much repetitive use in such a short time. In fact, he'd used it in almost every battle Recon had been in since his mysterious arrival. Nostalgia would have to wait though, Recon needed the chip's support. Sliding the object through the chip reader, its contents were analysed and began the journey into the network.

On the receiving end, Recon's right arm began the change once again to reflect the changes instilled in the Shotgun data. As his arm hardened and straightened out, the tube twisted forth to become the cannon he'd relied on so many times. While the changes completed, Recon began the targeting procedure. The style change that the EAAS had implemented seemed to distract the navi, but since he'd only used it a couple of times (that he could remember), the changes wouldn't take too long to get used to. The sights crossed over the Bunny and locked together, indicating its confirmation. Moving his arm in accordance with its instructions, Recon fired his shot, hoping that the target's allies wouldn't get in the way.

On that note, Recon still wasn't sure what to expect from the new additions to his database. Steve, what are those two new virii? he asked. Steve was hoping that he wouldn't have to answer that question, but now that he'd been asked, he had no choice. I have no idea. There's been quite a few new virii introduced to the net since... and his voice trailed off into silence.

Not wanting a story at the present moment, Recon took the lack of information in his stride and simply prepared as best he could for what was next.

----------

[RP] Markship [Accuracy +1 rank w/Shot Attacks / Can Surpass A Rank]

[R1] RPA: Dodge / Seperate Recon from virii
[R2] B/C: Shotgun [50 Dmg + Spread1] @ Bunny
[R3] RPA: Dodge / Attempt to counter virus attack
Shot down quickly by Recon's swift marksman skills, the Bunny stood no chance as it was deleted instantly. Meanwhile, the MagTect viruses shot a few horseshoe magnet missiles his way. Unfortunately for them, their positions on the glass floor caused their aim to slip, and the missiles passed right by Recon's flanks without any harm coming to him.

MagTectB: 90 HP [Glass]
Bunny: DELETED

Recon.EXE: 100 HP
As the static horseshoes whizzed past their destination, Recon prepared himself for the next attack. So the new terrain makes enemies lose traction and focus. The net is a strange and weird place. Still, there was a job to be done, and standing around wouldn't do it. As he thrust his hands behind his back to prepare the S-99 Rifle, the Guard shield appeared and solified in front of him. Recon was a little reluctant to take the aid, and expressed this with his next statement. Do I have to use this? Every time you give it to me I get hammered even more than when I don't have it, he inferred.

Although Steve was happy to hear Recon strategizing without him, he quickly corrected his comrade. That's because I keep making the mistake of making you use it when you're flooded with enemies. In a two-on-one situation, you should be able to duck and weave at least one attack and let the Guard do its job, he explained.

If you say so, he finished, going back to preparing the rifle. Setting his sights on the second one, he took the barrel of the rifle and directed it into position. Watching as the system began its search, he began moving his body to the left side of the field as he did so. The running was taking its toll on the lock procedure, making it have to account for the continuing change in position, but that was necessary to avoid getting injured. Taking almost a lifetime, the cursor finally stopped moving and set itself into its target.

Wondering to himself why he even bothered to battle, Recon fired the S-99 and its stylised bullet soared towards the magnetised foe. Recon wasted no time in continuing to the left, still watching and waiting for retaliation behind the shield. As he waited, he began to hear voices, familiar voices...

----------

[R1] B/C: Guard1 [Up to 60 Dmg, Reflect 1 Attack] => Deployed
[R2] S/A: S-99 [40 Dmg + Phasing] @ MagTectB
[R3] RPA: Dodge / Move left

Recon: 100 / 100 HP

[Sigs in Cooldown]
[<<] S-99
Raising a Guard to protect himself from attacks, Recon loaded his S-99 rifle and began to strafe the viruses while he aimed. The MagTects simply lifted their heads and started to hum. Their bodies began to glow yellow as Recon felt a strange, invisible force pulling him towards the viruses. However, the pulling force suddenly ceased, as if the force was misdirected somewhere else. This sudden change allowed Recon to accurately shoot one of the viruses with ease, and no harm came to him.

MagTectB: 50 HP [Glass]

Recon.EXE: 100 HP (Equip: Guard1)
Recon wasn't impressed by the involuntary movement. In fact, it drew him dangerously close to the panels he'd been trying to avoid the entire battle. As he got closer, he recognised what they were made of: glass. Regular old glass. Well that explains the instability, he concluded, gripping his undamaged Shield even tighter. No time for an education though; he had more damage to inflict.

So you want to play with electricity, eh? he taunted as he growled at the enemy.

I assume that means you want to experiment with the elements? Steve joked.

The humorous tone caught Recon off-guard again. What, will that continue to peel back the wall of emotions you seem to have? Recon asked, already feeling tingly as the next battlechip began to take shape.

You're forgetting: I already know you, Steve reminded him. We used to be pals. You're the one who's getting to know me all over again. I know you pretty damn well.

Huh... Recon replied, his thoughts suddenly lost to another place, another time.

Don't you "huh" me, Steve ordered his navi. When no response came back, Steve got a little concerned. Recon?

Wha... yeah, I'm still here, he quickly blurted, taking stock of the device that had replaced his arm: a long coil similar to that of the Bunny he had just defeated. As he flexed the core, a surge of electricity began buzzing up and down its pylon. Ooh, I'm liking this already, he said in awe. Swivelling towards the first virus, he pressed the coils some more, generating a lot more electricity than before. As the pylon reached full capacity, Recon turned his aim towards the target and released, sending a large disk of energy out towards his proposed destination.

Hey, you didn't use your EAAS, Steve commented.

Recon went to reply, but then realised Steve was right; he hadn't. The aim was true, but he'd done it all on his own: shocking. Rolling forward his second weapon, the yet-to-be-upgraded rocket launcher, he decided not to try perfection a second time and play it safe instead. The lock swirled and closed down on the damaged foe, and Recon wasted no time in firing the shell from the tube and towards its fiery demise.

You know the drill, Steve reminded him as Recon once again entered defensive mode.

Is this going to be a regular feature of my battles? Recon sighed while engaging his "No Owies Dance". I look like a fool.

Only while it works, Steve replied. Now suck it up and don't freeze up like you did earlier.

Prancing around the field like a complete idiot, Recon was dwelling on what he saw during the "freeze" Steve had referred to...

#####

The white light cleared, and a face appeared in front of the other windows. Welcome, designate, it responded. You may ask me anything.

Okay then, Recon replied. Who am I, and... where and I? he questioned the face, quickly scanning the room for anything he may have missed before.

This is one of many training faculties of Sector Gamma, the voice stated.

What is Sector Gamma? Recon asked.

Sector Gamma is the third training faculty of the Electopian Defensive Teams division.

Okay, Recon replied. That answers the "where" question. Now how about the "who"?

Right now, you are nobody. You are simply the base programming of a net navigator systems generator. You have no name, you have no identity. While you have an education, that was programmed into you, the face bluntly informed him. There are many more like you, of different shapes, skills, and identities. The generator runs several billion simulations, and then generates those into actual program cases like yourself.

For what purpose? Recon inquired, not too sure he even wanted to hear the answer.

In 24 hours, we will take you away to undertake the first of 5 sets of battle exercises. You will be graded along with the rest of your combatants. Those who do not make the top 10% in each set will be removed from their cases and purged.

Purged. That word stamped itself into Recon's mind. You mean deleted.

Deletion is a term given to actual navis. You do not qualify as such. the face pointed out. The final combatant left standing in round 5 will receive an emblem insignia which, when melded with its core data, will form a fully functional navi.

Wait, Recon commanded. Only one nav... program case... will survive?

That is correct.

How many combatants are in each round?

Exactly 100.

Recon quickly did the math. That means to survive, I must outclass... ten billion of my fellow brothers?!

Nine billion, nine hundred and ninety-nine million, nine hundred and ninety-nine thousand, nine hundred and ninety-nine, it correced.

Well, if that's all... Recon muttered in disbelief. Not curious any more, he touched a button in the lower right-hand corner of the screen labelled [Finish]. As the face disappeared, the screen began to dim. Recon turned towards the bed, not wanting to comprehend what he'd just learnt, but suddenly the screen lit back up, and a new face appeared.

Hey, you. Turn around, the voice ordered.

#####

==========

[R1] B/C: Zapring [40 damage + Stun1] @ MagtectA
[R2] S/A: D-01 [40 damage] @ MagtectB
[R3] RPA: Dodge / Counter

Recon: 100 / 100 HP [Equipped: Guard1 {Reflective: 1 Hit}]

[Sigs in Cooldown]
[>~] S-99
[<] D-01
The Zapring fired by Recon, without the help of his targeting system, managed to hit the MagTect dead on and caused it to feel temporary paralysis. Next was the missile launchers, which also made it to the target without any problem, but the virus barely flinched and held its position.

Recon began his "evasive maneuver," but froze up in the middle of it as if he was daydreaming. The wounded MagTects began their counter attack by first pulling the navi closer into their glassy domain. As Recon got closer, the virus pulled back one of it magnets and swung it against their target in full force, only to have it reflected straight back and deleting one. The shock of the shield breaking should have been enough to send Recon back to Earth, but it was before one of the magnet missile struck his side.

MagTectA: 50 HP [Glass] [Stun]
MagTectB: DELETED

Recon.EXE: 90 HP [Guard Destroyed] [Glass]
Now Recon was mad; not only had he been forced onto the glass and made to feel like a girl, but his defenses hadn't even worked. A shiver of the remaining electrolysis coarsed throughout his body, only reinforcing and fuelling his anger.

Sword. Now, he barked at his operator. The Sword took its place once again, extending out to become a shining silver blade, sharp and solid. Recon then took a look at the glass beneath him. The surface was indeed slippery; it was no wonder why the enemy had been having trouble staying alert. An idea formed in his head, but he wasn't sure if it could be pulled off. Only one way to find out.

Watching his step, being careful not to slip over, Recon began closing the distance between himself and his final victim. He knew it was probably charging more magnetism, so in conjunction with this action he pulled his rifle and launcher in front of his chest, quickly pulled his legs up and used his momentum to slide along the glass with his back. Whizzing along the floor, he adjusted his path with his hands to end directly in front of what he wanted to slash. Timing would be essential in completing the last part; not just the attack, but timing the jump. Upon reaching the co-ordinated location, Recon immediately swung his legs down, hoping to outpace the enemy, placed his feet back on the ground and launched himself into the air and towards the cause of his fury, slashing fiercely as he did so.

==========

[R1] RPA: Equip Sword / prepare path / confirm aim
[R2] RPA: Semi-dodge / Use Glass to slide to target
[R3] B/C: Sword [80 damage + Slashing] [#####<] @ MagtectA

Recon: 90 / 100 HP
[Sigs in Cooldown]
[#>] S-99
[>] D-01
Angered at the failure of his defense tactics, Recon pulled out the big guns- or in this case sword- and went for a clean kill, no messes.

MagTectA: DELETED
MagTectB: DELETED

Recon.EXE: 90 HP [Guard Destroyed] [Glass]

-- BATTLE 01, VICTORY!! --

Rewards: 450z
The Sword connected with the villain, and proceeded to slice it into oblivion as the two halves shattered into junk data. Recon attempted to land on his feet, but he hadn't taken into account the same slipperiness of the glass that he'd just taken advantage of. His feet made contact, lost grip and flew forward, exposing Recon's head to the ground.

SMACK.

The glass was more solid than it looked, only cracking slightly under the navi's weight. Recon was slow to get up, aiding his head with his hand as he rose. That wasn't part of the plan, he muttered as he left the glass panels and returned to the safety of regular terrain. Stopping at the network portal, Recon established voice communications again. How go the repairs? he inquired.

In the real world, Steve was making progress. I've managed to isolate and remove the foreign bug, but it's caused a lot of damage. It'll take me a few more minutes to restore the system's security features before I can start implementing repairs, he replied.

Recon was slightly confused. Wait, shouldn't you do that the other way around? he asked.

Oh, I'm sorry, Steve blurted sarcastically. Who's the operator again?

Psh, whatever, Recon slurred in submission as he once again activated the short-range radar. Nothing on screen. That was a relief.

As he scanned the darkness, he remembered seeing Steve's face appear on the screen in his visions. Try as hard as he may, he couldn't seem to recall any more.

Recon began to hear noises coming from the east. He checked the radar. Nothing. The noises kept getting louder and louder. He checked the radar again. Still nothing. He could feel the vibrations of movement: something was coming.

This could be trouble, the EAAS reported.

Umm, Steve? Recon shakily called out. I'm gonna need your help for this one...

==========

[[[ENEMY DEFEATED]]]
GET ZENNY: 450 (1470 => 1920)

Recon: 90 / 100 HP

[[[BATTLE 2, INITIATE]]]
The mysterious noises Recon heard from the east were quickly dispelled of their unknown status, as a wrecker shell flew just a few feet shy of Recon's current position, rocking the ground with its momentum. After a few moments, it was clear who- or in this case, what- exactly fired the weapon. With huge tower shields protecting small critters, Recon found himself face-to-face with the IronShield family of viruses, accompanied with Boomers armed with their signature boomerangs latched onto their heads.

IronShield A: 120HP (Solar) (Shield Down)
IronShield B: 120HP (Solar) (Shield Raised)
Boomer A: 60HP (Metal)
Boomer B: 60HP (Solar)

Recon.EXE: 90HP (Glass)

Terrain:
-- 50% Glass (Recon's general area)
-- 35% Solar (Small pathway leading forward)
-- 15% Metal (Sides of pathway)

-- BATTLE 02, START!! --
Recon's radar finally lit up, but by that time Recon had already seen what was approaching. Another set of four virii, comprising of two sets of entities. Add to that the mixture of three different terrains, and Recon was sure this fight was going to get ugly.

Finally, some programs I recognize, Steve exclaimed. The two smaller virii with the bent blades on their heads are Boomers, and the larger virii with the gigantic shields are IronShields. You want to-

Zapring, quickly, Recon interrupted.

Steve didn't agree. No, what you'll want is-

NOW, he ordered.

Not liking his tone, Steve shuffled through the chip folder and withdrew the yellow Zapring. He placed the chip into the reader, and then looked at Recon again. You wanna explain your attitude? he asked angrily.

You'll see, Recon replied. Based on Recon's past experience, he'd discovered firsthand that metal panels magnify the power of elec-type attacks. And, as luck would have it, one of the Boomers was currently positioned over a metal panel.

Recon knew that he'd have to stay still to execute the attack, since the Glass panels would inevitably ruin his attack if he moved around while firing. This left him vulnerable for a brief moment, so the EAAS had to do its job as quickly as possible. The grey circles immediately locked on his vizor, as if aware of the situation. The Zapring's electricity pylon collected the static forces pulsing through the coils and released the ball of energy as Recon fired at the first Boomer.

Recon then generated a basic shield, and placed it in front of him. His instinct told him the Shield would not hold against the trio of enemies, so in conjunction with this defense he dashed forward and performed the same maneouvre he had used on the MagTect; sliding along on his ass. This time it was strictly for evasion, adjusting the direction he travelled every so often.

==========

[R1] B/C: ZapRing1 [40 Dmg + Stun1] @ BoomerA
+--> Elec Attack, x2 damage from Metal exposure
[R2] NCP: Shield [1-Hit] [Deploy]
[R3] RPA: Evade / Use Glass to slide

[Recon] 90 / 100 HP
+--> Shield [1-Hit]

[Sigs in Cooldown]
None
Loading up his only electrical-type battlechip, Recon aimed at the Boomer and fired... only to have the shot completely reflected off the Boomer's incredibly tough boomerang-headpiece like it was nothing. Like a small, insignificant rock thrown at a heavily-armored tank. The Boomer saw this to be a threat, and alerted its comrade. The two launched a combination attack, with one throwing one large, arcing boomerang, while the other launched three high-speed boomerang projectiles. The combination was quite deadly, as Recon only managed to dodge the second wave. The first wave had to be blocked off by the shield, projected just in time for the attack to connect. The IronShields looked kind of disinterested for the time being, letting the Boomers do all the hard work and lowering their shields for their protection.

IronShield B: 120HP (Solar) (Shield Down)
Boomer A: 60HP (Metal)
Boomer B: 60HP (Solar)

Recon.EXE: 90HP (Shield 0/1 Hits) (Glass)

Terrain:
The Zapring's failure caused Recon's facial expression to twist into something closely resembling a mix of anger, frustration and disappointment. He'd effectively just wasted the only chip that could take advantage of the terrain.

Any more bright ideas? Steve cynically inquired.

Umm... he stammered as he analysed the field again. Projectile attacks wouldn't work, due to the defenses of each virus, and he didn't have any attacks that would be strong enough to pierce the guards. He was in deep waters now; his one advantage would've been the Zapring, but that was gone now, so a new strategy had to be formed.

Okay, so the IronShields aren't interested at the moment. I'll ignore those for the time being, and focus on the Boomers. Geez, I don't know what to do... Recon thought to himself.

Thankfully, the EAAS decided to speak up. You could try turning the enemy against itself, it suggested.

How? Recon asked.

The vizor flashed its cursor and focused on the space between the two Boomers. If you trick the two programs into firing while standing between them, and evade the fire, they should both be caught out by each other's fire, caught defenceless by their recklessness.

Recon started running forward. That's so crazy it might just work, he replied.

You'll need a method of instant evasion to pull this off, the EAAS informed.

Cannon please, he requested while making the transition from glass to metal. There was only a small space between the two boomerang-wielders, so he'd need some pretty quick reflexes to fire at the right time. The Cannon loaded into place, the blunt barrel shaping from his hand.

Reaching the position most likely to make this attack successful, Recon took the newly formed Cannon and pressed it against the metal. Charging the power to full capacity, Recon watched as his two foes located him on their sights. This plan has so many flaws... he repeated to himself. Stop doubting yourself, just stick to the plan.

==========

[R1] RPA: Move into place between Boomers
[R2]+[R3] Enemy of my Enemy <[Dodge]> + <[Cannon [40 Dmg + Knockback)]>
>>>>> Use Cannon's Knockback to launch Recon out of attack range *AFTER*
>>>>> enemy has fired Recon's direction.

[Recon] 100 / 100 HP

[Sigs in Cooldown]
None
Dashing towards the Boomers, the viruses thought the Navi was going for a suicide attack, and prepared to launch their attacks as he came into range. Forming the Cannon at his side, the sniper pointed it downwards, and fired a solid shot as three boomerangs flew from both sides. He could not evade the first two boomerangs (5x2) but the remaining connected with the viruses, dealing them a paltry amount of damage. Meanwhile, Recon's stunt had launched him into the air above the battlefield, giving him a short span of advantage!

IronShield B: 120HP (Solar) (Shield Down)
Boomer A: 50HP (Metal)
Boomer B: 50HP (Solar)

Recon.EXE: 80HP (Solar) (Temporarily Airborne)

Terrain:
Recon wasn't quick enough to avoid the first wave of the assault, but the propulsion of the Cannon allowed him to narrowly avoid the second and third wave, which followed through with the plan and slightly damaged the pair of Boomers. The force took Recon off the ground and high into the air. Huh; I'm can see the tops of the Ironshields, he realised as he continued to rise. Their heads appeared to be visible and exposed. A grin filled his face as yet another idea formed in his head. Perfect,

There wasn't enough time to load any battlechips or communicate to Steve what the plan was, so Recon reached behind him and equipped the arsenal stationed on his back; the sniper with his left hand, and the launcher in his right. A quick grind and a few clicks, and both were charged and ready. That was the easy part done. The next part was not: Recon watched as the targeting system lined up both targets at the same time, anticipating his attack.

This is what you want, right? the EAAS asked.

You read my mind, he replied as the artificial gravity finished limiting his ascent and began to drive his body back to ground. Here goes nothing, he thought to himself, gripping the hold of the S-99 and D-01 as tight he could. Pulling both triggers at the same time, Recon's velocity was slightly decreased as the force of both attack's propulsion slightly delayed his descent. Both attacks flew forwards towards their target: the sniper's bullet twisted through the air with almost no resistance, and the shell left a path of smoke in its wake.

His feet landing on the ground, Recon attuned his ears back towards his operator. Guard please, he asked while continually turning, desperately trying to keep his eyes on all four virii.

Guard downloading. You planning on using the IronShield's defensive nature against them? Steve asked, playing with what he expected to be the next battlechip.

Good to see you're following along, Recon replied as the Guard formed itself in front of his chest. Replacing the depleted weapons back in their normal positions, Recon took the Guard and placed it in his right hand, swinging it around his body at the same speed as he watched and waited for enemy fire. Be gentle... he pleaded mentally.

==========

[RP] Marksmanship (Accuracy +1 rank w/Shot Attacks / Can Surpass A Rank)

[R1] S/A: S-99 Sniper Rifle [40 Damage + Phasing] @ IronShieldA
[R2] S/A: D-01 Rocket Launcher [40 Damage] @ IronShieldB
[R3] B/C: Guard1 [Reflects 1 Hit, Max 60 Damage] [Deployed]

[Recon] 80 / 100 HP
>>>>> Equipped: Guard1

[Sigs in Cooldown]
[<<] S-99
[<] D-01
Bump
OBSERVATIONS: In the MMBN universe, notice how in most games, the most powerful starter-class elemental chips are either Fire or Aqua, and the Elec and Wood chips are underpowered until later levels?
Now with an aerial advantage, Recon whipped out both of his special weapons simultaneously, firing the two at the shield-carrying viruses. Both hit flawlessly as the IronShields were caught completely off-guard, and the tower shields were immediately raised to protect their heads. Unfortunately, the gunner had already landed beside them, ready for a beating. The Boomers had already locked on to his position, and threw their larger boomerangs at him. One missed as it shot above his head, and the other hit his Guard, reflecting the weapon back at its master.

IronShield A: 80HP (Solar) (Shield Raised)
IronShield B: 80HP (Solar) (Shield Raised)
Boomer A: 50HP (Metal)
Boomer B: 35HP (Solar)

Recon.EXE: 80HP (Solar) (Guard1 Broken)

Terrain: