Training

Enigma arrived in SciLab Net in a brilliant flash of indigo light, feeling much more in-control than he had before. Let's do this, he smiled, casually walking deeper into the Net.

= Battle 1, please. =
Enigma. Harder. Better. Faster. Stronger then he ever was, will be fighting against his worst nightmare...A WHOLE CRAP LOAD OF BUNNIES!! In just seconds, the bunnies were gleefully hopping straight towards Enigma, all cute and smiling! Curse them, they're nothing but Nature's Abomination!

BunnyA: 50
BunnyB: 50
BunnyC: 50
BunnyD: 50
BunnyE: 50
BunnyF: 50
BunnyG: 50
BunnyH: 50
BunnyI: 50
BunnyJ: 50

Enigma: 140

Terrain: 100% Metal

-BATTLE ONE, START!-
What luck! We need a Zapring anyways, Enigma smiled, doing a quick head count of the Bunnies. Ten of them.

Well, you can do all guns or you can have some Widesword action in there; your choice really, Ceres shrugged.

Send the Heatshots, the Wideshot, the sword, and whatever else, Enigma shrugged, quickly darting off to the left flank of the virus group as Ceres slotted in five chips with a nod. Now at the optimum angle to use the Heatshot's line-like attack, Enigma equipped the first one confidently, bracing the red cylinder as he always did. Lining it up with the first Bunny and knowing it would hit the next, Enigma pulled the trigger, letting a surge of fiery data speed off towards the duo. Equipping the next one, the first was replaced in a trice, dissipating for a split second before an identical one replaced it. Keeping the same braced shooting position, Enigma released another shot in the same line, hoping that the Bunnies hadn't moved too far forwards or backwards from their previous positions.

It's definitely nicer to be able to use five chips at a time, Ceres confirmed. This would be a lot harder otherwise.

It only gets better from here, Enigma grinned, sprinting around another ninety-degree rotation to where he had been before, so that all of the Bunnies were facing him. Kneeling down this time, and knowing that the single shot mattered more, Enigma propped the bluish gun on his right knee, lining up the gleefully hopping Bunnies carefully. When three of them were roughly in his sights, he released the gun's ammunition, sending the brilliantly blue and watery burst of data flying from the Wideshot with a noise somewhat like thwum. Moving closer this time, Enigma equipped one of his most fearful chips with a slightly sadistic smile. Whipping the green sword out to his side confidently, Enigma began a sprint at the three Bunnies he hadn't targeted yet. Just before he arrived at the middle of the three, Enigma wound his arm back from the left and sliced a long line, looking like it had covered all three of them, but Enigma was unsure. What was the last chip you gave me?

It's the Dash, for cleanup, Ceres explained.

Alright, Enigma nodded, activating the final chip but severing his arm from the Fishy before it could take him on a 'wild ride.' The indigo-colored virus replica swerved to the right, arriving at the opposite flank from where Enigma had started. It then sped forwards, zooming through the group (or what was left of it) several times. Once it had exhausted its energy, it dissipated into more indigo data, leaving Enigma hopefully alone on the battlefield.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
HP: 140
1: Heatshot > BunnyA, Spread > BunnyB [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, x2 due to Metal, Spread1]
2: Heatshot > BunnyC, Spread > BunnyD [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, x2 due to Metal, Spread1]
3: Wideshot > BunnyE, BunnyF, BunnyG [60 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG, 3 Targets]
4: Widesword > BunnyH, BunnyI, BunnyJ [80 DMG, Slashing, 3 targets with good RP]
5: Dash Attack > What's left, starting from BunnyJ [90 DMG, Impact, 5 Targets]

Data Influx: Ready!
Data Vampirism: Ready!
Fluctuating Nature: Directed at Bunny group the whole time. >_>
So. Enigma blasts four of the bunnies into oblivion as he then crunches anther three in a Wideshot, ending their pathetic lives with little more than a smile. He managed to connect his sword to two of the bunnies in his attack, the third hopping out of the way, but, it was killed when he dashed through it. A small pile of zenny and some chip data appears on top of the charred corpse of one of the bunnies.

WINNER! ENIGMA!

Rewards: Zapring1+300z
Enigma grinned, grabbed his chip and zenny, and plunged further into SciLab Net.

= Battle 2! =
In this distance, Enigma sees two Pulsebulbs floating in front of what seems to be three Cannondumbs with shields. Looks like a nice match.

PulsebulbA: 120 HP [IronBody]
PulsebulbB: 120 HP [IronBody]
CanoGuardA: 60 HP
CanoGuardB: 60 HP
CanoGuardC: 60 HP

Terrain: 100% Normal

Enigma.exe: 140 HP

-BATTLE 2-
-GO-
Enigma walked confidently into the normal-seeming battlefield, smiling and thinking about how his busting runs had taken a pleasant change for the better. His good mood was dampened slightly by realizing that there were other things with Ironbody in the area. Two of them, even. This is where patience comes into play, I suppose, he shrugged, crossing his arms and facing the viruses stalwartly.

They're sitting ducks for the Bighammer, it's really a shame we only have one, Ceres noted, slotting in that chip first. Take out the CanoGuards fast, and then you'll have all the time in the world to delete the Pulsebulb.

Just give me a few spread chips, I'll take 'em out fast, Enigma replied, eyeing the CanoGuards curiously. These viruses look they can actually manage some strategy.

Here's the large-target chips, go nuts, Ceres advised, slotting in the two chips as he spoke. All of the viruses got annoying suddenly.

I think getting our cash stolen was worse, Enigma laughed, equipping the Bighammer and starting to move towards the Pulsebulb duo. Choosing one at random, he wound the hammer up behind his back and brought it back downwards accurately at the ironclad virus like he was doing a "test-your-strength" game at a carnival. The gigantic mallet swung down with a mighty thump on the ground, hopefully catching the Pulsebulb under it. Backing up a bit to avoid whatever the viruses were going to throw at him, Enigma turned to the CanoGuards with a cylindrical weapon on each arm. This could end up looking really cool or fail really badly, he laughed, but I'm prepared to take the risk.

Go for it, Ceres grinned.

Alright... Enigma nodded, turning his attention back to the viruses and releasing a stream of flames in the CanoGuards' general direction. As the fire moved closer to the group, bits of Enigma's data seemed to move along with it, widening the fire's reach by a good few feet. Not even stopping for breath, Enigma pulled the trigger of his left-hand weapon, letting the Wideshot extinguish the fire with lots and lots of watery data. Backpedaling a bit, Enigma eyed the remaining Pulsebulb cautiously, waiting for it to reveal itself after it attacked.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Bighammer1 > PulsebulbB [160 DMG (x2 due to Breaking), Impact, Breaking]
2: Flameline1 > CanoGuardA, CanoGuardB, CanoGuardC [70 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, 3 Targets, +1 accuracy from passive]
3: Wideshot1 > CanoGuardC, CanoGuardB, CanoGaurdA [60 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG, 3 Targets]
4-5: Reserved for dodging

Data Solidification: Ready!
Fluctuating Nature: Directed at PulseBulb, or forwards, or whatever.
Data Augmentation: Used with Flameline1, now has A accuracy.
After crushing one of the Pulsebulbs with a hammer, a pair of alternating element multi-target attacks sweeps away the CanoGuards with relative ease. Enigma's assumptions of the remaining Pulsebulb virus was correct, he dodges out of the way as the virus charges and blasts the area with a sonic pulse.

PulsebulbA: 120 HP [IronBody]
PulsebulbB: DELETED
CanoGuardA: DELETED
CanoGuardB: DELETED
CanoGuardC: DELETED

Enigma: 140HP
= Really sorry about the post quality. I'm just annoyed. :'D =

Oh, I see now, Enigma said confidently. I have to wait for it to attack before I can.

I'll send some good chips then, Ceres replied.

Put the Zapring after the Areagrab, Enigma advised, moving cautiously in front of the Pulsebulb as Ceres obliged. Taking a deep breath, Enigma stood in front of the virus for one... two... three... four... five seconds, before suddenly activating the Areagrab and warping quite far backwards. Not even looking to see if the virus had attacked, Enigma unleashed a wave of attacks at the Pulsebulb. First, the Zapring catapulted at the virus, followed quickly by a Shotgun and Heatshot blast, respectively. Enigma peered curiously over the smoke to see if his plan had worked, not really worried but annoyed.

I've never even heard of a Pulsebulb before, Ceres frowned. I hope there aren't any more.

Almost as bad as Fishys, Enigma grumbled, eliciting a knowing grin from Ceres.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Lure Pulsebulb
2: Areagrab > Backwards [Dodge, really]
3: Zapring1 > PulsebulbA [40 [color=yellow]Elec[/color] DMG, Stun]
4: Shotgun > PulsebulbA [50 DMG, Spread1]
5: Heatshot > PulsebulbA [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, Spread1]

Fluctuating Nature: Directed at PulseBulb.
Data Augmentation: Used with. . . I don't know, everything is A accuracy, AND I used an Areagrab. Whatever.
The Pulsebulb takes the bait, and charges towards Enigma. It stops to attack, but Enigma had already moved out of the attack's relatively short range. Using a Zapring to keep the virus vulnerable, he puts in a pair of powerful ranged attacks to bring it down.

Victory!

PulsebulbA: DELETED
PulsebulbB: DELETED
CanoGuardA: DELETED
CanoGuardB: DELETED
CanoGuardC: DELETED

Enigma: 140HP
Rewards: MarkCannon1, 100z
Well, that worked as expected, Enigma smiled, snatching the MarkCannon chip from the 'victory pile.' What's this?

PET says it's 70 with lock-on; not bad at all, Ceres replied happily. Could be useful.

Yup, Enigma nodded, and continued on into the Net.

= Battle 3! =
It wasn't very far before Enigma realized something just ahead. There was two neatly placed bomb side-by-side with a handful of Champus guarding it. On the side were also a group of Handys floating and waiting for their turn to strike!

HandyA: 80
HandyB: 80
HandyC: 80
HandyD: 80
ChampuA: 60
ChampuB: 60
ChampuC: 60

"Strange" CountbombA: 50 [0/2]
"Strange" CountbombB: 50 [0/2]

-BATTLE THREE, START!-
Battle after battle of things that annoy me, eh? Enigma grumbled, surveying the group of 'irritating' viruses.

Kill everything but the Countbombs, they look fishy to me, Ceres suggested, slotting in Enigma's usual wide-targeting chips. This battle actually looks a lot easier.

Yeah... but I still hate Countbombs, Enigma nodded, taking a few steps towards the Champu group first as he activated his first chip. He aimed carefully; he was well out of the blast range of normal Countbombs, but nothing had been very normal lately, so who knew? Hoping that the Champus would stay in front of the bombs when they spotted him, Enigma pulled the trigger of the Wideshot back, releasing a torrent of watery data at the trio of fiery-looking boxers. Taking a few wary steps back, Enigma made a sudden decision: I'm not leaving the Countbombs there to kill me later, he declared, activating his Shotgun chip. Taking casual aim, seeing as the bombs were sitting ducks and he was quite far away, Enigma released the shot and watched the burst of energy pellets speed towards the bombs.

I just hope that doesn't hurt you later on, Ceres sighed.

Ah, well, I can always heal it right back, Enigma shrugged before starting a sprint towards the Handy cluster. I don't want any more bombs, he snapped, whipping out a gleaming, green sword as he ran. Bits of his own indigo data augmented it at first, adding about a third of its former length to the end of the blade. Skidding to a halt in front of the floating hands, Enigma took a wide slash at the closest three, wrenching his sword backwards with a flourish. Taking another step to his right, Enigma used very much the same move; a wide swing, but this time starting from the right and covering the span of three viruses' widths. Moving back to activate his last, usual cleanup chip, Enigma watched with a sense of satisfaction as the newly-formed Fishy made several runs throughout the area, determined on exterminating any survivors. Well, that should be all.

Getting that zenny back was definitely worth it, Ceres smiled.

Just wait 'til we get the last speed upgrade, Enigma laughed in agreement. This sort of thing wouldn't even be an annoyance. Ceres just nodded and smiled, lost in his own little dream-world.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Wideshot > ChampuA, ChampuB, ChampuC [60 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG (x2??), 3 Targets]
2: Shotgun > CountbombA, Spread > CountbombB [50 DMG, Spread1]
3: Widesword > HandyA, HandyB, HandyC [80 DMG, 3 Targets with good RP, +1 Accuracy rank]
4: Widesword > HandyD, HandyC, HandyB [80 DMG, 3 Targets with good RP]
5: Dash Attack > Survivors (focused on Champus) [90 DMG, Impact, 5 Targets]

Data Augmentation: Used on first Widesword slice.
Fluctuating Nature: Aimed forwards.
The Wideshot goes forth and washes over two of the Champus, wiping them out. He then moves closer and fires a shotgun, destroying one of the bombs. After that, he makes two passes at the Handies with his widesword and completely wipes out the group. Making one final assault on the Champus, Enigma slams into the last virus, ending the battle.

HandyA: DELETED!
HandyB: DELETED!
HandyC: DELETED!
HandyD: DELETED!
ChampuA: DELETED!
ChampuB: DELETED!
ChampuC: DELETED!

"Strange" CountbombA: DELETED!
"Strange" CountbombB: 50 [1/2]

Terrain: 100% Norma

Rewards: 825zl
Enigma nods, approving of the carnage, and plunges further into the Net with even more zenny in hand.

= Battle 4, if you would. =
Enigma came across a big group of viruses just ahead of him! They look a lot stronger and tougher than the last one! The Kabutanks sights the navi coming at them and fires their bombs preemptively!

KabutankA: 80 [Kabutank Group: Fired volley of bombs! [3 Bombs heading towards Enigma!]]
KabutankB: 80
KabutankC: 80
KabutankD: 80
MinerA: 100
MinerB: 100
MinerC: 100
EleballA: 80
EleballB: 80
EleballC: 80

-BATTLE FOUR, FIGHT!-
Use the Areagrab, Ceres ordered, slotting in the chip just as Enigma's eyes caught the bombs speeding towards him. Nodding, he activated the chip, disappearing just as Ceres quickly slotted in two more.

Quick thinking, Enigma laughed, activating the first chip and the second simultaneously. At first, only a Widesword appeared in Enigma's hand, but sure enough the telltale rumble of a jet engine could be heard on the horizon. Feeling that the Areagrab had teleported him to a safe position, Enigma carefully lined up his sword just to the left of the outer Eleball and slashed to the right, the attack covering the span of all three's widths. As the AirRaid neared the Miner group, Ceres slotted in a fourth chip, which Enigma promptly activated as well. The Fishy began assembling itself as bullets hailed from the sky upon one of the Miners, speeding off towards the Kabutanks just as the AirRaid used up most of its ammo. That was impressive, Enigma noted, smirking slightly.

One more, because the Miners look like they're Fire, Ceres warned, slotting in yet another chip.

With all of this action, I hope they don't counterattack, Enigma grumbled, watching curiously as the Dash-Fishy continued its second and third runs through the Kabutanks. Lining himself up carefully, Enigma aimed at the Miner group casually, knowing the Areagrab had landed him behind the group. As he prepared to fire, bits of his own data transferred from him to the Fishy, increasing its size and therefore accuracy for its last run-throughs. He then fired at the Miners, not even noticing what his data had done. The blast of watery data sped ominously and quite accurately at the viruses, leaving a rather satisfied Enigma behind the virus group and a lot of craters.

Now, just think about what'll happen when we get the last speed upgrade, Ceres laughed.

We still need fourteen kay, don't get excited yet, Enigma reprimanded. But yeah, I'm looking forward to it.

They really should compile a list of virus elements somewhere, Ceres muttered, partly to himself and partly to no one. It's no fun figuring this out by trial and error.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Areagrab > Behind Eleballs (all viruses) [Dodge, +1 Accuracy to...]
2: Widesword > EleballA, EleballB, EleballC [80 DMG, 3 Targets with good RP, +1 accuracy rank]
3: AirRaid1 activation
4: Dash Attack > KabutankA, KabutankB, KabutankC, KabutankD [90 DMG, Impact, +1 accuracy from passive]
5: Wideshot > MinerC, MinerB, MinerA (if dead then possibly Kabutanks) [60 [color=blue]Aqua[/color] DMG, 3 Targets]

Data Augmentation: +1 Accuracy rank to Dash Attack.
Fluctuating Nature: Directed forwards.

AirRaid1
HP: 100
1: Machine gun fire > MinerA [10 DMG x 10 Shots]
Engima warps out of the way of the bombs, and generates his Widesword, before dashing up to the Eleballs and cutting them all down. The AirRaid comes down and utterly destroys the Miner, while Enigma fires off a Fishy at the Kabutanks, catching three. His next Wideshot crashes into the Miners, who quickly descend into the ground, then come back up in different locations, snickering menacingly.

The remaining Kabutank turns around to get at Engima...

KabutankA: DELETED
KabutankB: DELETED
KabutankC: DELETED
KabutankD: 80
MinerA: DELETED
MinerB: 40
MinerC: 40
EleballA: DELETED
EleballB: DELETED
EleballC: DELETED

Terrain: 90% Normal, 10% ???
Give me five chips, any five chips, Enigma snickered. Clean-up time.

Sure, laughed Ceres, doing as Enigma had asked without a second thought. I wonder what's up next?

I'll delete that too! Enigma grinned somewhat overconfidently. Turning to the three remaining viruses, Enigma activated his chips all at once, not really caring much for strategy. His first chip, a Flameline, was fired first, spewing flames from the end of the gun and was seemingly fueled from some of Enigma's data as well. The wall of flames encompassed the width of the three viruses, reaching full height as Enigma equipped his Shotguns and fired at all three viruses... twice. Then, just for good measure, he whipped out two Heatshots and fired at the group. Just in case.

Hey, why not, a staticky voice laughed, and more bullets rained down from the heavens as the AirRaid pilot attacked with his machine guns. Enigma just shook his head in disbelief.

I never realized we had that much firepower.

Again... just you wait... Ceres replied, smiling.

=-=-=

Enigma.EXE
1: Flameline1 > KabutankD, MinerB, MinerC [70 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, 3 Targets]
2: Shotgun > KabutankD, Spread > MinerB [50 DMG, Spread1]
3: Shotgun > MinerC, Spread > MinerB [50 DMG, Spread1]
4: Heatshot > KabutankD, Spread > MinerC [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, Spread1]
5: Heatshot > MinerB, Spread > MinerC [40 [color=red]Fire[/color] DMG, Spread1]

Data Augmentation: +1 Accuracy rank to Flameline1.
Fluctuating Nature: Directed fo... does this honestly even matter anymore? :'D

AirRaid1
HP: 100
1: Machine gun fire > KabutankD [10 DMG x 10 Shots]
= Bump. =