To pass the time.

(No. Delta. You can't slot in three chips and not use them. I'd let you get away with slotting them in and using an action for each chip, but...you didn't. Edit your post.)
((Sorry. ))
Delta manages to eliminate the UFO with no trouble, seeing as how it couldn't do anything, but then the duo of Eleballs appear in front of him and sending a shock through his body. Luckily, it wasn't a very nasty shock.

EleballA: 80
EleballB: 80
RattyA: DELETED
RattyB: DELETED
RedUFO: DELETED

Terrain: 100% Normal

Delta: 65
Delta immediately forms his Sabre while avoiding the Eleballs, "You two are going to pay for that." Then, gripping the hilt of sabre tightly, he slashes at one of the Eleballs, and leaps back from the pair of viri.
Summery:
1. Dodge.
2. Delta Sabre @ EleballA (40, break)
3. Dodge.
((It's still spelled summary. Summery means relating to summer.))

One Eleball was struck by the sword but refused to go down. The other hovered idly by not doing much of anything.

EleballA: 40

Delta: 65
Henry slots in a chip, "Okay, I just sent you a cannon, finish off that Eleball."
Delta, forms his buster, the fires it at the weakened Eleball. He then leaps to the side and prepares to avoid the next attack.
Summary:
1. Cannon @ EleballA (40)
2. Dodge.
3. Dodge.
The Eleballs charged up, emitting a static field that covered the entire plane, enveloping Delta with it. His Cannon managed to delete one virus but the field still remained and gave him an unpleasant shock just as he attacked. The Eleball then powered down causing the field to go down with it.

EleballA: DELETED

Delta: 60
Delta looks at the virus, "I'd be more annoyed at this if I weren't about to end this." He begins to talk to Henry, "Please send me a cannon and a minibomb."
Henry slots in the chips, "Go for it."
Delta nods, the aims his buster at the Eleball and fires a bolt of energy at the virus. Wasting no time, he reforms his hand, forms a minbomb, and throws it at the virius.
Delta then prepares to leap backwards out of the virus' attack should it survive.
Summary:
1. Cannon @ EleballB (40)
2. Minibomb @ EleballB (60)
3. Dodge.
Delta indeed manages to delete the Virus with his twin attack of Cannon and Minibomb. The Rewards of the battle rest within it's charred remains, though...there isn't a whole lot that wasn't damaged, save for a couple hundred zenny.

EleballA: DELETED
EleballB: DELETED

Delta: 60

Reward Data: 600z
Delta walks up to the reward, inspects it, then sends it on the the PET. He then looks around, and poses a question to Henry, "Should I keep going, or do you think that we should go somewhere else?"
Henry looks at his PET's clock display, then answers, "I think that we should head back to my apartment."
Delta looks around then vanishes in a beam of red light.
[Logging out]