Jack in. kill stuff.

(bump.)
Siren's boomerang cuts through the glow of the eleball perfectly, slicing it in half. However, no aiming or guiding was enough to guarantee a hit on the catack, which, from the sound of the treads, remains completely unharmed.

She has slightly more luck with the flameline, despite forgetting how it works. A wall of fire rises in the path of the tank virus, damaging it as it passes through.

The tank's advance grinds to a halt as it opens fire on Siren, but not before she raises a shield that successfully reflects the powerful blast, knocking Siren back several feet but destroying the tank.

Eleball A: Deleted
Eleball B: Deleted
Catack: Deleted
Gunner: Deleted

Siren.EXE: 150 HP (Blind!)

SPECIAL: Darkness (Induces blindness)

VICTORY!
GET: 180z
Siren, stumbling around in the dark, quickly found a small pile of what might have been zenny, quickly downloaded it to Timmy's PET, quickly got back up onto her tallons, and stumbled along the net.

(battle 2)
Perhaps through her own stumbling, Siren barely notices anything else present until she is surrounded yet again.

To either side, she hears the approach of familiar tank treads.

Up ahead, barely only ten feet away, small LED-like lights illuminate parts of some sort of machine. A power bar indicates that it could be some form of gun turret. These lights, however, appear only on either side of an empty divide.
On this, a display near the ground (she assumes) displays a single two digit number: 60

Meanwhile, the sound of one...two...no, three other objects spin around Siren, obviously hovering. By sound alone, however, it is impossible to get an exact fix on where any of them are.

Hovering?A: ?? HP (???)
Hovering?B: ?? HP (???)
Hovering?C: ?? HP (???)
Catack?A: 120 HP (to left)
Catack?B: 120 HP (to right)
Machine lights: 60 HP (Ahead)
"Ok...I can barely see, but...I have two more tanks after me...three hovering enemies...and one enemy that probably likes to shoot stuff...ok Timmy. Send me some chips." Siren calculated from the obvious noises around her and the LED lights that could be seen.
"Alright Siren...Battle chips...slot in..." Timmy said as he slotted in a couple of chips into the PET.
"Ok...feel my wrath." Siren said towards the viruses, a deep glare in her eyes.

With that, her body slowly sunk into the shadows, individual strands began to cover her body, eventually, until it became like an armor over Siren's body.
Quickly, she tapped into the chip stores that Timmy had sent her, a wind, energy bomb, and flameline1.
Quickly, a fan was summoned in an upwards position, blowing at what might be the flying objects, attempting to knock them off their flight paths.
Then, a small bomb appeared in her right wing, with her sight, or what little she had, she tried to aim at what was at the right, the possible CatackB, as she threw the bomb at it, sending a small gust of wind to help propel it towards the enemy.
With a single slam of her talon on the ground under what was past the LED lights began to shake violently for a few seconds before the ground erupted with three plumes of lava burst from the ground, each near the middle on the left and right, attempting to char and delete it before the ground suddenly became quiet and the plumes of lava disappeared.
Suddenly, Siren rushed at the tank treads to the left of her current position, her wing glew slightly as it also hardened and slowed down Siren immensely as she neared the enemy, she took a horizontal slash at the enemy, attempting to cut it in half as a large gust of wind blew her into the air with the greatest of ease.
Thinking quickly before she fell, her free wing created a large circular object right in the middle of her wing as she quickly flung the object of her own creation at the enemy right before she began her fall towards the ground, hoping that there was something under her.

Overview
Feather curtain of invisibility (1 turn shadow, 2TCD)
Wind (100HP summoned wind virus, directed upwards in front of Siren)
aim energybomb
Wind propelled Energybomb--->Catack?B (40X3 damage)
Feather cutter--->Catack?A (65 wood, slashing, 1 turn of decreased dodge ability, micro burst used on self to propel self to the sky)
feather shot--->Catack?A (80 wood)
((You seem to have a flameline not included in your turn summary. I will ignore that part of your post this time, but there may be consequences in the future.))

After assessing the potential enemies and being sent some chips, Siren activated her usual defense, shadow armor, allowing her to blend in somewhat with the darkness surrounding her. She then summoned a windbox and flipped it to blow upwards.

Unfortunately, this was about when her plan on dealing with the unseen viruses began to fall apart.

Rather than being able to tell if the flying objects had been blown off course, she found that she could no longer hear them at all...or the tanks for that matter. The sound of the fan had completely masked all other noises in the area. If she wasn't lost in the dark before, she certainly was now.

She also realized, when she tried to aim the bomb, that what little sight she had was none at all. As she added the gust of wind to the trajectory of the bomb, it blew past where she had intended for it to land. From the flashes of light backlighting it, she could tell that she had overshot the tank by far, leaving it undamaged.

Siren also saw part of what could have been one of the hovering objects, but it disappeared almost immediately, before she could make out what it might be. Soon after though, what appeared to be a blade-spoked wheel came flying out of the darkness, hitting Siren and ripping through her shadow armor (20x3, slashing). A second, then a third blade wheel shot at her from behind and to one side as the first retreated. The second caught her in the back, but fell back before the full effect could be repeated (20, slashing). The virus itself must have been farther away. The third, however, missed its target and veered into the updraft in front of Siren, sending it up and back into the shadows.

Shrugging this off, Siren charged towards the opposite catack, she hoped, then slashed wildly with her wing. Unfortunately, in hopes of using the accompanying gust of wind to her advantage, she attacks the ground and is propelled roughly into the air (10).

As she flew, she fired a hardened feather at the same place she had intended to target before. Sparks erupted from the target for a second, indicating that by some miracle she had managed to hit it...just as she flew, uncontrolled, into the stream of wind from the box she had summoned earlier.

Catack?A: 40 HP (???)
Catack?B: 120 HP (???)

Siren.EXE: 60 HP (Blind!)(Hearing impaired by windbox) (Airborne, in windstream. 1 action to regain control.)

Windbox: 100 HP (pointed up)

SPECIAL:
-Darkness (Induces blindness)
-Windbox fan is obscuring all other noise
Siren, floating on the wind that she had created, starting to think, a dark thought had occurred to her. "Why am I so weak?" as she looked at the darkness that surrounded her.
"Hang on Siren! I'll send you so-" Timmy began, but was cut off by Siren.
"Timmy...Just jack me out...I can't handle zero visability fighting." She said, still unmoving on the wind.
"Wh...What?! S...Siren!" Timmy studdered, holding his hand over his battlechip pouch.
"Just jack me out Timmy! I can't fight like this! It's all gone downhill since the book incident!" She half screamed at Timmy, he knew she wasn't gonna change her mind.
"Fine..." He said, pushing the jack out button, waiting to see if she could be jacked out.

Overview
All actions: Jack out
Timmy pushes the button to jack Siren out. She is taken above the battlefield in a beam of light, temporarily illuminating the catacks closing in on her position until the beam had ascended too high to light the ground below.

As she reached the point where she would be pulled out of the net, however, the beam collides with a barrier and is cast back to the ground, reconstituting just outside the virus ring where she had just been trapped. Just before the light from her jack out attempt disappears, she catches a glimpse of some of them. One catack (the damaged one) now looks unable to reach her unless it can somehow turn around, but everything else seems still ready to tear her a new one.

In fact, two more bladed wheels whiz past her head, mercifully missing her. The other Catack, however, fires a blast that strikes Siren squarely in the chest.

CatackA: 40 HP (Facing away)
CatackB: 120 HP (Opposite CatackA)

Siren.EXE: 1 HP (Blind!)(Hearing impaired by windbox)

Windbox: 100 HP (pointed up)

SPECIAL:
-Darkness (Induces blindness)
-Windbox fan is obscuring all other noise
"Wh...What...?" Siren managed to say as she looked up into the dark sky, unable to see anything. "Wh...Why couldn't I jack out?" Siren muddered before fainting, unable to do anything to fight. "Damn it...Why couldn't she jack out?" Timmy muddered to himself as he began to think up a plan, though he couldn't jack her out, he could only watch as he tried to fumble around in his chip folder, attempting to find something to help Siren out.

Overview
Do nothing
As Siren gives up, both the strange lighted obstacle and the catack facing her open fire. The two rounds hit her simultaneously and explode, igniting Siren's feathers and revealing the entire scene to her. The three hovering opponents, Yorts, stop in midair for a moment, as if watching. One shreds through part of the windbox with a yoyo, while the other catack opens fire and destroys it. Just before Siren falls to the ground, fainting, she sees the CanoGuard, the last opponent, close its shield once again.

A beam of light tears through the barrier, pulling Siren out of the net, but leaving a large portion of data behind.

Siren.EXE: EJO!

LOSE: 180z, Wind, Energybomb