Supercomputer investigation

<(Bump for Medic.)>
"Wow, fearsome stuff, this 'one letter' is." Mailman said, holding it up to his face when Binary's electrical attack hit him and the letter, and both were charred to the point that the letter became ash. He face turned into an expression of pure shock, and slowly fades from existence... only to reappear behind the navis with letter openers in his hands. "In rain, sleet, snow, and rabid muskrat attacks, I have never once failed to deliver the mail... Now prepare to face the ful-" The mailman was saying, before Splashman said "And one of those letters said something I want to try out! Send me another Aqua chip!" causing the mailman to shout out "WHAT!?" before getting shot in the face by water.

Mailman was just soaked by the attack... and all he could manage to say was "...You saying I'm washed up?" YOU SAYING I AM WASHED UP!" He shouted, pumping his hands into the air with extreme fury, until he was hit in the face by another aqua based attack. There was a silence, and lack of movement, of both parties until the mailman quietly said "...alright, maybe I needed to calm down... but did you really have to use bubbler chips..." That was when he took a step to the right, causing Binary's next attack to miss barely. After a moment of silence... the mailman quickly threw a letter at Splash, which was reflected by the guard1 right at his arm. Splashman now has his guard2 up, and the mailman tried to dump a deal of mail on binary, but had some problems as Binary just kept on moving... but the end however, he managed to dump some on Binary, and threw another letter at Splashman, which was reflected back into his chest yet again forcing the mailman to shout "STOP REJECTING YOUR MAIL!"

Mailman.EXE: 775HP

Splashman: 140 HP((Loses an action next round to read fan mail))
Binary: 80 HP

((I had to check on something with a thinktank... and it seems that bubblers only get the base bonus because of the spread 1, even if there is only one target for it to hit, so they only got a +10 added to them, and not +15.))
(writes a mental note about the type boosting thingy)

"...It worked! It really worked!" SplashMan couldn't help but do a little victory spin in place to mark the success of his attack boosting; while he normally couldn't do such a thing in the middle of a battle, the Guard2 bought him enough time to get away with it. However, the victory was rather short lived within the confines of his mind. "Now, let's read the last of that mail!"

"Ugh...fine, but hurry it up! And let me know if they tell you about any more good techniques!"

"Uh-huh!" The Aqua Navi knew his operator said something, but he was far too consumed with reading to so much as listen. "And...that's all of it, I think! That was fun! I didn't know so many other Navis supported me!"

"I wish some of them would help return this guy to his sender..." Sabrina suddenly cringed. "Argh, crap...now I'm using mail puns without even realizing it! SplashMan, we are NOT letting him get away with that!"

"Right on! No one makes my operator look silly...except maybe me, and even then it's usually by accident! ...Well, not usually, more like sometimes, I guess..."

"...And right now, this is one of those times."

SplashMan quickly shook his head, freeing him of any loops he was in. "Sorry, got carried away there! Whenever you're ready!"

"Much better!" A pair of green cannons were slammed into the top slot of Sabrina's PET; however, they weren't ordinary cannons. "Battlechip, MarkCannon! Double slot in!"

The green and gray cannon pictured on the chip quickly formed over the Aqua Navi's right arm, clashing wonderfully with his blue and black design. "Let's see...for a power boost, I just need to focus, and...there!" The cannon's cursor was released onto the Net's floor, and made its way towards the enemy Navi's feet. Once it seemed like it had actually reached said feet, the cannon opened fire, with not one, but two shots, one right after the other. The first seemed a little more powerful, though.

"Perfect! And now, I have a plan!" Sabrina held in her hand a chip. However, it wasn't a Guard chip...for once. Instead, it showed a certain blue bomb..."By now he's probably expecting us to use Guard, right? Well, let's try something different! SplashMan, duck like you were getting behind Guard, but put your hands behind your back!"

"...Huh??" While understandably confused at his operator's commands, SplashMan complied. "...I repeat! Huh??"

"Perfect!" The bomb chip promptly became the third victim of the PET's insertion slot for the turn. "Battlechip, MiniBomb! Slot in! Now, if he tries to attack you, I bet he'll try something that'd work against Guard. Like maybe a letter-based sword or something. If he does, let him have it with that!"

"..." The plan seemed a bit much for the Navi, mainly because he was so used to 'aim and shoot, rinse, lather, repeat'. Still, he focused his gaze on the opposing MailMan, ready to throw his surprise...

[Order of Turn:
1-Nothing; reading fan mail
2-MarkCannon1 chip attack on MailMan (70+15 Untapped Power boost)
3-MarkCannon1 chip attack on MailMan (70)
4-MiniBomb chip attack on MailMan (50; specifically aimed at any attack MailMan tries to attack SplashMan with, except a very close-range attack)]
<(Ten days is too long. Sorry Cereal.)>

Chris was about to give Binary orders and chips, when Rupert's voice sounded off in the crowded lab, "Mr. Chris Lemrock, sir! I'm back!"

"Already? Wow, you're fast. Thanks, buddy," Chris said, clapping the guy on the shoulder and taking the package, which turned out to be a slice of pizza and two cans of sodas; both with extra-high caffeine content. "Man, you are good. You even took the time to check which brand in my fridge had the most caffeine in it!" Chris exclaimed, checking the cans. He popped a can open and took a swig, shivering in delight slightly as the liquid made its way down his throat, making him feel better than ever.

"All right, Binary, let's show this 'mailman of death' what happens when you trespass on private Net space! I'm sending you the dual Cactusballs. They shouldn't be too much of a hassle to pull off!" Chris ordered, slotting in the two identical chips.

"AFFIRMATIVE, COMMENCING FIREARM LAUNCHING!" Binary shouted. He started loading one CactBall, but since there were two of them, his systems automatically linked them together and loaded both of them at once.

But then, Binary had been moving, and Mailman had dumped a load of mail on him, burying the small blue puddle under the 'obsolete messaging system' as Binary had called it. "Great. Chances are he can't move now because of the mail," Chris said, grumbling, but he was proved wrong when the mail started shifting. Suddenly, two long, blue tentacles burst from the pile, waving in the air.

The tentacles, unlike Binary's usual ones, were rather bulgy at one end, making Chris shudder at the numerous disturbing mental images that popped into his head all at once. "Binary..." he began, but was even more put off when the bulges on the tips burst to reveal a good ten thinner tentacles sprouting from it. These ones were also bulgy at the ends. "You aren't gonna..." Chris said again to the screen, but was cut off when these ten split, revealing ten even thinner ones protruding from each one. Chris continued to try and say something, but would always get cut off when Binary split the ends of his tentacles again and again until the ends of the original tentacles looked like balls of blue, twisted cacti, with tiny, razor-sharp blue hairs sticking straight out at every angle. Then, Chris was finally allowed to say, "Okay, that looks fine. Just, Binary, could you have sped up the process a little?"

Binary said nothing, but started to swing the Cactballs around. Around and around they spun, occasionally colliding with each other and swinging off in different directions. The velocity increased, until they were both whipping around at breakneck speed; literally, as they meant to break Mailman's neck, and every other part of him that they could reach.

Eventually, one Cactball shot towards Mailman so fast there was scarcely enough time to see the blue blur flash right at his face. Binary felt a jolt, and let the Cactball fly off the tentacle, letting it bury into Mailman or whatever he'd hit as much as it needed to. Now that he'd found something to attack, he whirled around his other tentacle and shot that off as well, letting them both dig into his target.

"FIREARMS DEPLETED!" Binary screeched in his monotone, sliding out from underneath the sizable pile of mail and slipping around madly in his blue, puddle-like form.

"Nice job. Keep movin'," Chris said shortly, shaking his head experimentally and making his hair whip around a bit, trying to get rid of the mental images of Binary's tentacles.

1. Cactball1 to Mailman (20x3)

2. Cactball1 to Mailman (20x3)

3. Dodge
<(Bump for Medic. Rawr)>
Both of Splashman's markcannons managed to connect with the postal worker, taking some chuck out of his HP. Where about, Binary's cactyballs were not quick as effective as the little fellow hoped. When they let up their attacks, the mailman seemed to be on the phone, and a few seconds later, you could hear some kind of sound coming from above. The two looked up, and saw what looked like some kind of propeller plane high up in the sky. Seconds after spotting the ariel craft, five small objects seem to have fallen from it. It took a bit for them to get close enough to tell that they were boxes... but something was strange. The boxes had nothing to slow their descent... and they were all heading towards the navis. One of the five boxes smashed into the ground, the contents shattering and flying everywhere. The two navis started to run around, trying to avoid getting hit by one of the falling objects of death. Binary managed to avoid two of them, where about one managed to land right on top of Splash, the force of the impact dealing some damage.

The mailman got off the phone, and started to reach into his carrier bag and pulled out four letters. "Alright... mail... one for you." He said, throwing one of the letters at Binary, missing by centimeters. Upon that act, he repeated it again, but this time with Splashman as his target, and the letter nails him in the side, creating a slash in the spot. He repeated it again for both navis, this time they both connected. "...I don't think that was all junk mail you two." He said, pointing at the letters on the ground that he had thrown.

Mailman.EXE: 560HP

Splashman: 70 HP
Binary: 60 HP
"Ahh!" And SplashMan was hammered. "That didn't work at all!"

And Sabrina just blinked. "Wow...no it didn't. Well, it seemed like a good idea...I guess you're just too slow to use that effectively."

The Aqua Navi was taken slightly aback by this remark. "Hey, what do you mean by that?!"

"I mean you don't have very good speed! Process-wise you're fine, but Dad made you to be more of a power-based Navi, that's better at blasting anything in your way, than one that can run circles around opponents. I didn't mean anything bad by it..."

"Oh...guess I didn't quite get it! So, let's do what I do best, apparently! And hopefully soon, because at this rate, this guy won't ever go down!" SplashMan clenched his fists, and stuck out his chest, as if to intimidate the opponent. Unfortuately, some Navis just couldn't pull something like that off to save their own lives. And he was one of those Navis.

"First things first! My PET's saying you're only at half HP. If he does that again, we're in trouble! So we're getting it back now!" This lead to the inevitable; the young woman placing a pink chip with a '+80' on it into her PET's insertion slot. "Battlechip, Recover80! Slot in!"

After a few moments of intense glowing, the Aqua Navi looked as good as new. "Thanks! That felt great! NOW let's nail this guy!"

"Right!" A chip that had been towards the back of the chip folder took centerstage, as a chip with a red pufferfish made its way into Sabrina's PET. "Battlechip, AquaNeedle! Slot in!" The screen then showed a prompt, telling her to input the targets for the three needles. "Oh yeah, forgot that AquaNeedle makes the operator do all the work for it...well, at least it's easy this time..." A button was pressed thrice in succession. "Yep, piece of cake. All right, let's-"

"Hang on!" The dome with eyes SplashMan called a head glowed in its shade of blue for a moment, then went back to normal. "Okay, go ahead!"

"...What was that all about?" The three needles were fired, emerging from above, and all aimed at MailMan. However, they seemed to have that same blue glow as SplashMan's head did. "...Oh, right, it's an Aqua chip. You can power those up now. Forgot about that."

"Yep! Now, how about something else?"

"Already on it!" A well-worn chip of a blue cannon made its way into the insertion slot. "Battlechip, Hi-Cannon! Slot in!"

And the blue cannon appeared on the Aqua Navi's right arm, as it always did. "Hmm...think I'll give this a little boost!" He aimed his cannon towards the enemy Navi, but instead of firing right away, the watery part of his arm began to bubble a bit more than usual, as the Navi gave the attack a bit of a boost. The cannon then fired its trademark blast, and it seemed slightly more powerful than usual. However, its user seemed a little distraught afterwards. "Sabrina? I don't think we should try anything fancy now..."

"Yeah...let's just stick to the basics!" The fourth chip of the round was used, and once more, the fourth chip had a Mettaur on it, blocking something with its helmet. "Battlechip, Guard! Slot in!"

The yellow and green shield took form in front of SplashMan, who was looking down at the new mail that had appeared on the ground. "More mail? Well, SplashMan doesn't fall for the same thing twice! Nope!" He paused for a moment. "...I'll read it afterwards!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Recover80 chip on SplashMan (80, Recovers HP)
2-AquaNeedle1 chip attack on MailMan (20x3 +10, Aqua)
3-Hi-Cannon chip attack on MailMan (80+15)
4-Guard1 chip attack (60-, Reflects an attack)]
<(EDIT: Holy crap, did I just post only 5.5 hours after MagicCereal?!?!)>

"Ooh, that looked painful," Chris said, watching the letter rip into Binary, getting lodged in him halfway through and eventually giving up coming out the other side and settling for drifting around inside Binary like all other projectiles that hit him. "Dammit, Binary's at half his total HP and this guy's nowhere near done," he complained. He compensated for not being able to do anything about it by taking an overlarge gulp of soda, then coughing and sputtering when there proved to be too much to swallow without some of it going down his windpipe.

"REQUESTING CHIP DATA!" Binary shouted, but a little quieter than usual. "OPERATOR UNIT: CHRIS LEMROCK REQUIRES MEDICAL ASSISTANCE!" he added, listening to Chris hack away

"Nah, I'm all right. Just some Darkstar (future Rockstar) going down the wrong pipe,"[/cameolulz] Chris choked, taking a much-needed breath of air and thumping his chest a few times. "That's better. Now, onto battlechips..." the caffeine-addicted SciLabs worker trailed off, viewing what he had left. "A Sword, three Rageclaws and three Cannons, two DoubleBeams, and a Firehit. Greeeeeeeaaaaaaat," he concluded, and vented off his anger by violently chugging what was left of the first can.

Throwing the empty can over his shoulder, where it miraculously dropped into a recycling box placed convieniently right in the path where he'd thrown the can, Chris wiped his mouth on his hoody and commanded, "Alright, I'm gonna send you the two DoubleBeams. Once they're both spent, get out of the way of whatever Mailman sends at you, and I'll give you a Sword, which you are not to turn into a bunch of razor-edged tentacles. Is that clear?"

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary shouted in an unusually moderately volumed tone of voice, though it was still robotic and monotonous.

Binary's arms flung straight out to the sides, making both of them sound off a crack like a whip and vibrate slightly. Then, raising the hands as high as he could reach them, Binary shot them downwards, plunging them into the ground and breaking two holes in the floor of the network. The arms kept continuing downwards.

Eventually, Binary ran out of arm, and by using data-muscle memory alone, navigated his arms so they reached the underside of the network and flattened themselves against it, making them look like giant, blue, upside-down puddles that, had they been on the top of the Net where Binary, Splashman, and Mailman were, would've been splattered across the entire battlefield.

"Binary, what the hell are you doing?" Chris asked, taking a bite of his Meat-Lovers pizza and chewing thoughtfully.

"COMMENCING DBLBEAM LAUNCH!" was his answer.

Suddenly, a bright red laser of light shot straight out of the ground, leaving a tiny, perfectly round hole. Then, a bright blue one shot out at a different location. Suddenly the battlefield looked more like a makeshift dance arena full of strobing red and blue lights, all coming from Binary's arms, which were still adhered to the underside of the Net. The armless Binary just kinda stood there.

"Uhh, Binary. Your arms are still down there under the panels, right?" Chris asked.

"AFFIRMATIVE!"

Then how are you gonna get them back once the DoubleBeams are outta ammo?"

Indeed, the rate at which the DBLBeams were firing at was slowing down, from about fifty lasers per second to only one per second. Then one last colourful laser valiently made one last hole and shot through it, piercing the sky where it had left it's mark.

"...You do realize that you just missed with every single one of those laser shots, don't you?" Chris asked, cocking an eyebrow.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" the armless Binary confirmed.

"Then why did you bother shooting them off in the first place?" Chris complained.

Binary's only response was to tilt his optics and look straight up into the sky. There, among the dull silvery sky, you could make out a myriad of red and blue pinpoints glowing like little stars. They seemed to be getting larger as time went by....

Suddenly, it was a nightclub all over again. Beams of red and blue light shot from the heavens, and this time, they were more accurate. The lances of blue appeared to be aiming for Splashman and Binary, while the red lasers shot at Mailman. The light show, somehow, managed to leave the battleground through the exact same holes they'd entered through.

Chris said nothing, his eyes still flashing red and blue, but took another bite of pizza. After swallowing, he said, "Okay, I'm pretty sure you've wasted the DoubleCubes by now. Now how are you gonna get your arms back?"

Blue stuff started seeping in through the slowly repairing holes.

'...'

The blue goo/liquid/stuff made it all the way through the holes just as they repaired themselves, and crawled back into Binary's main body shape, forming arms back on him again. Immediately, though, he shed the arms, as well as his head and general shape, becoming a puddle once more and sliding around the battlefield, dodging this way and that.

And Chris could do nothing but sip his can of Darkstar and munch on his pizza.[/cameolulz]

1. DBLBeam to whatever (30 heal to Splash and Binary or 30 to Mailman)

2. DBLBeam to blah blah blah, you know what it does

3. Dodge around, drink Darkstar, and eat pizza[/cameolulz]
<(Bump for Medic.)>
<(Bump...again)>
((Modding))
((Bach, sorry for taking this long to mod, and for short modpost compared to the others. Also, checked with a thinktank and from what we can tell, the elemental bonus stacks with mutihitters, and the DBLbeam does 40 if it hits red))

Splashman heals himself, and releases the payload of two chips before going on the defensive, whereabout Binary let lose both DBLbeams, getting red and blue. In what can be concidered a fit of anger, the mailman grabbed several letters from his bag, and said ina cold tone "I hope you get papercuts from this set of letters... and I hope they will kill you insulter of the postal system", the second part was more directed at Binary, and with a shout of "TIME TO GET POSTAL!" and threw the letters towards th two navis saying "Junk mail, Junk mail... OH! THIS ONE IS FROM THE SHOW!... Junk mail" You might be able to guess howmany times someone got hit, because only one letter came back to the Mailman... and strangely enough it had "Back to Sender" on it.

Mailman.EXE: 335HP

Splashman: 120 HP
Binary: 90 HP

"Ahh, won't this guy just go down?!" SplashMan lightly smacked the side of his head, clearly exasperated at the inability to reduce the enemy's HP to 0. "I've had enough mail puns to last me a year!"

"We all have, SplashMan...we all have...but don't worry, we're almost done! Just...I can't believe I'm going to do this..."

"Do what?"

Sabrina lethargically grabbed a chip with a picture of a raccoon in a fancy red mask, and placed it into her PET. "Battlechip, PickPocket...slot in..."

And so, the fancy red mask appeared on the Aqua Navi; considering he didn't really have a face, it was an incredibly curious fit. "Oh ho ho! Ze great thief SplashMan has returned for the loot of the battle!"

"Oh, for the love of..."

"Uh uh uh! Zere is no need to be testy with me, madamoiselle! I shall head for ze enemy Navi, take some of his data, and transmit it to you! It is, how do vous say, a fantastic plan!" Slightly adjusting his mask, SplashMan made a dash for the postal Navi; unfortunately, dashing still wasn't his strong suit. "Now, to get to ze Navi! I shall blind him with ze incredible speed!"

"Of a turtle, maybe..."

Fortunately for the young woman, she made her remark too softly for her Navi to hear. Not to mention he was too focused on the task at hand to pay much attention. "Oh ho! The Navi's data, she is mine!" Coming to a stop next to MailMan, the Aqua Navi reached out, grabbed a chunk of data form the enemy, and sent it to Sabrina's PET without so much as a glance of what it was. "Now, to beat ze quick retreat!"

And so he hastily ran back towards his original location. However, much to his operator's delight, the mask dissipated as he stopped from the second dash. "...Huh? What happened? I think I blanked out for a sec, and I dreamed I was a guy with a really bad French accent that liked to steal things..."

"...Yeah. It was a dream." Not wanting to dwell on the subject any longer, Sabrina removed three chips of a Mettaur getting shot, and placed it into her PET's insertion slot. "Let's make ourselves useful! Battlechip, Shotgun! Triple slot in!"

The blue blaster with the black tip took form on SplashMan's right arm, as it had so many times in the past. "Guess we're starting to get a little low on chip selection, huh?"

"Eh, we've got a couple of rounds of chips left. And it won't take us longer than that to finish off this creep, so don't worry! Just shoot!"

"Right!" The gun chip was speedily aimed at MailMan, and fired thrice with next to no fanfare of the occasion. In fact, the only notable part of any of it involved the first shot looking slightly more powerful than the other two. But it did make sense; after the first 100 fires, what made the 101st so special? Or the 102nd and 103rd, for that matter. "Three down, one...ugh, why do I feel too tired to do anything else?"

SplashMan's operator struggled to make up an excuse other than what really happened. "Er...guess you shouldn't have zoned out earlier!"

"I guess so..."

[Order of Turn:
1-PickPocket1 on MailMan (steals cash or chip data)
2-Shotgun chip attack on MailMan (50+15)
3-Shotgun chip attack on MailMan (50)
4-Shotgun chip attack on MailMan (50)]
Upon hearing Mailman's battle cry, Chris choked on his slice of Meat Lover's. The puns were starting to get really annoying. Then, looking down at his chips, he saw a trio of Cannons, a trio of Rageclaws, and a Firehit; all useless chips. "Ugh, this sucks. This guy's still going strong, and I'm all outta chips, or at least useful ones. What to do, what to do..." Chris mumbled. He then figured out what to do; calm his nerves with his favorite method.

So, he grabbed his other can of Darkstar, still almost full, and took out a little Swiss Army knife and cut the opening so more energy drink could flow out at once. Once he'd largened the hole to his likings, he tipped it and let the entire contents gush out the can and down his throat. He didn't take a single breath during the entire operation; he needed as much time as he could, and he had to let the caffeine do the thinking for him.

Once the last drop of Darkstar had been consumed, Chris took a deep breath and turned his head back to the battle. Already his mind was becoming more fine-tuned and precise in it's thoughts. "Now then, was this all that Gramps left us?" Chris asked himself. He remembered one other chip, but couldn't remember what it was. A SideBamboo? A SilverFist? A Shotgun?

"A Sword," Chris said. Frantically, he dug through his folder, and withdrew one last chip. A picture of an energylike blade shone on the front. "Binary, I'm sending you the Sword, and I'm ordering you to go completely ballistic with it. Don't let Mailman get up, alright?" he ordered his Navi.

"AFFIRMATIVE!" Binary shouted, readying the chip data for use.

Unfortunately, Binary's shoddy makeshift vocabulary had no idea what "go ballistic" meant. Quickly, the homemade Navi ran a search on a slang-dictionary webpage and found his answer almost immediately:

Quote ()

verb
get very angry and fly into a rage; "The professor combusted when the student didn't know the answer to a very elementary question"; "Spam makes me go ballistic"

From what he gathered, "Go Ballistic" meant to relentlessly attack without pause or mercy. Sinple enough. Binary readied the chip data.

Binary's hand suddenly disappeared, the digits retracting back into the white ooze that was Binary. Then, the rest of the finer details of the arm disappeared; all muscle tone, joints, everything except the arm itself, which was narrowing into a point at one end. Finally, the now-sharpened javelin arm suddenly snapped like a whip, meaning that Binary was ready to go.

Binary drew his Sword-arm back, as if preparing for a punch. Somehow forseeing what Binary was about to do, Chris couldn't help muttering, "Gomu Gomu noooooooo..." under his breath.

What Binary did next made Chris laugh; the move had been almost perfectly copied from this one anime that he watched. He hadn't watched it in a while, but he remembered it had had something to do with pirates and rubber. As quiet as he'd been before, Chris snickered and finished, "ooooooo...Machine Gun!"

As Chris had predicted, Luffy, er, Binary had "gone ballistic" on Mailman, just as he'd predicted. The sharpened arm was moving so fast, it somehow looked like it was jabbing in about fifty different places at once. Every place had one thing in common, though; they were all situated somewhere around Mailman's position.

The rapid-fire jabbing continued until Binary's chip data was exhausted, in which the Sword turned back into an arm. Still, he couldn't retract his arm in time, and plunged his arm foreward once more with the hand outstretched, attempting to slap Mailman across the face.

1/2/3: Gomu Gomu no Machine Gun! (Sword X3, 80x3 @ Mailman)

(Also attempting to slap Mailman after using the Machine Gun. And you may not be able to notice it, but I'm currently hooked on One Piece.)
<(FALCON BAUMP!)>
Splashman's pickpocket attempt failed to work for some reason; however, when Splashman followed that up with a barrage of shotguns, only two of them connected. Binary, for some strange reason, decided to 'steal' some kind of technique used by some strange pirate kid in some kind of, animated adventure or a comic book. About 2/3rds of Binary's attacks managed to hit the Mailman. In response, more mail was thrown at the two.

Mailman.EXE: 60HP

Splashman: 100 HP
Binary: 70 HP
Somehow, SplashMan was shocked that MailMan remained in front of him. And by shocked, he wasn't surprised in the least. "Sigh...he's still there...barely, but still there..."

"Yeah...well, only thing we can do is keep attacking until he isn't, right?"

"Right! But...what do we have left for chips?"

"Well, we've still got a few Shotguns, but we've also got all these Cannons lying around. We use Shotgun like, every battle, so why don't we go with Cannon this time?" Choosing not to let her Navi decide, Sabrina grabbed all four copies of the basic chip that she owned, and placed them all into her PET, one right after the other. "Battlechip, Cannon! Quadruple slot in!"

"Hmm...well-" The Aqua Navi's thought process was interrupted by the formation of a green cannon on his right arm. "Hey, you didn't let me finish!"

"Sorry, but the faster you shoot that thing at that stupid Navi, the faster he'll be deleted, and the faster I can change your folder with the chips I bought off the BBS! I didn't burn 15000z+ for nothing!"

SplashMan had started to aim the Cannon towards MailMan, but suddenly stopped and lowered his weapon when he heard the price. "...15000z? You spent that much on chips?"

"More than that, really. Probably more like 16000z."

"...What the heck did you get that cost that much?"

The young woman giggled. "You'll see!"

"If you say so..." The Aqua Navi shook his head, then held up the green cannon once more. Closing his left eye to try and get a better aim, he steadied the weapon, and let off one, two, three, four shots. "Well, that does it for Cannon! But are you sure you don't want to tell me what you got that possibly cost 16000z?"

Sabrina fumbled around her non-folder chips, and pulled out one that hadn't yet seen the inside of her PET. On it was a picture of a blue knight-like virus. However, her hand blocked that important bit of info. from her Navi's view. "I'll tell you this much. I'm holding one chip in my free hand right now. I paid 10000z for this one chip. Sound like a lot? Yep. But it's a great chip, and it's one that you can use better than any other Navi we've seen!"

"Better than any other Navi we've seen? Wow...sounds neat! Can't wait to try it out!"

[Order of Turn:
1-Cannon chip attack on MailMan (40)
2-Cannon chip attack on MailMan (40)
3-Cannon chip attack on MailMan (40)
4-Cannon chip attack on MailMan (40)]
<(Sucky post is sucky.)>

"What? He still isn't finished?" Chris exclaimed, gawking at the sight of the Navi still being able to stand up.

"APPROXIMATELY 2/3 OF 'SWORD' BATTLECHIP.DAT ATTACKS CONNECTED!" Binary explained briefly, his arm flexing a bit. "ADDITIONAL BATTLECHIP.DAT REQUIRED!" the genderless blue Navi then shouted.

"Hmm, what to choose..." Chris said, looking at his remaining folder. Now that he'd used up the Sword, all he had left was crap. Eventually, he sighed and said, "All right, Binary. I sent you three Cannons. Use 'em as well as you can," while slotting in the three identical chips.

Three little lumps appeared on Binary's right hand, between his fingers. The lumps eventually broke out and started to take shape as objects. Four points started to appear on each lump, as they transformed into tiny star shapes; Binary had made shuriken out of his own data. Then, the white blob of Navi began to shift his stance, preparing to throw the Cannon-shuriken. Chris recognized the move and stance immediately.

"I really need to cut back on the anime," he muttered, locating the nearest desk in the room and promptly headdesking.

Meanwhile, Binary had drawn back, about to throw the shuriken. The odd thing was that he'd drawn back so much his head was splattered against the floor, making an off picture. Nevertheless, his body separated from his head as he recoiled forward, releasing the deadly white ninja weapons as he went. Madly they spun, all converging on one spot: Mailman's position.

And thus, Binary got to work, extending tenrils of data from his neck to recover his splattered head while Chris rubbed his own sore one.

1. Cannon to Mailman (40)

2. Cannon to Mailman (40)

3. Cannon to Mailman (40)
The two navies fired their attacks upon the Mailman type Navi, and that is when stuff happened.
The navi, after taking each attack, stepped forward, and then fell down on the ground. His face hitting the ground with the force of gravity, he slowly vanishing due to deletion. Seconds afterwards...

*BAM!*

Some kind of, mail truck just ran over our two survivers, and what pops out of the window of the driverside is... Mailman.exe's head? With a quick shout of"BELATED DELIVERY!" he drives off into another part of the Scilab net... Wonder what was with that mailman...

Rewards: 1000 Zenny +countbomb1 each

HP totals

Splashman: 80 HP
Binary: 50 HP

((Ending modlock))
...Finally. It was over. SplashMan didn't even mind getting run over, simply because he was so happy that they had at least defeated the resiliant MailMan. However, there seemed to be two data packages in the area now...

"Wonder what's in the package? This better not be some kind of trap, because I'm too tired to really care right now..." The Aqua Navi dragged himself over to the package closest to him, and attempted to access it. Much to his surprise and relief, it was granted to him. "Let's see...there's some cash in here, and some kind of chip data! Never seen it before, personally..."

"Never seen it? Well, send it over, so I can check it out!"

"Roger!" With a weak wave of his arm, the zenny and chip data vanished, and reappeared in the PET of SplashMan's operator. "...Can we take a break now? I'm wiped..."

"Sure. The computer's cyberworld looks good now, so I think we got the cause of it." At this point, the chip data appeared on the PET's screen, along with plenty of information for Sabrina to read about it. "Let's see...the name of the chip is TimeBomb1, or CountBomb1 in Electopian. It says a bomb with 50 HP of endurance appears on the enemy's part of the battlefield, and explodes if it goes two turns without being destroyed."

"...What kind of chip is that? A Spikey could delete it before it worked!"

"Well, if it DOES last that long, it does 100 damage to all enemies, and it doesn't really miss."

"100 damage to everything? Well, that changes everything! We should tryit out sometime!...But not now. I really don't feel like battling..."

"Right. Sorry Chris, but you heard the Navi. I'm not gonna push him any more than he wants me to!" The young woman aimed her PET's sensor towards the jack-in port. "All right, I've even got the ports facing each other, so you can jack out really easy!"

"Thanks, Sabrina!" However, instead of leaving immediately, the Aqua Navi turned towards Binary. "Bye, Binary! It was fun virus busting with you! Let's do it again sometime!" And with those words, he left the Net in a beam of light.

(back to SciLab's real world)