Regular busting, hopefully

"So, we're trying to negotiate?" Red whispered to her operator.
"Guess so, sometimes the best way to win something is to NOT use force and come to semi-diplomatic terms," Shin replied shrugging. He examined Pianissimo's revealed face, dark red eyes and green hair, huh, kind of like Shin's red eyes, but that didn't really matter.
"Yeah! So, just please get out of our way!" Red called to the viruses, not sure if she was helping, in any case, she got ready to move out of the way if need be.

Turn Summary: ((Cause I feel like it))
1. Help Pianissimo negotiate with the oddly colored Spookys
2-4. Dodge
*Gust: Dodge

Myun's Actions
1. Dodge
ATTENTION! MOD-LOCK HAS BEEN EXECUTED!! THANK YOU!!!

The Spookies were a bit shocked to notice where they'd been mistaken, but the red one just scoffed. He began to say something, but whatever it was turned into a loud, shrill screech. The white ones turn to witness this horror, as their leader fades into streams of raw data, which seem to be vacuumed by a black figure. Possibly out of retaliation, possibly out of fear, the Spookies begin jumping upon the figure, tongues lashing.

The figure simply stood there for a moment, taking hits as what appeared to be eyes shone an almost blinding neon green. A navy-blue aura began to form around the figure shortly, then burst forth in the shape of spikes, impaling each of the six spookies just once, dead-center in their masks. As they began to fade, it siphoned their data into itself, just as was done to the leader, and this time, began to speak.

"Pitiful. I wasted more energy than two meals of such proportion..." He muttered to himself, seemingly unaware of those around him...
The navi that had just entered and defeated the viruses with little effort seemed un-negotiable with. So, Red thought to distract him while Pianissimo was possilby preparing an attack. Better look convincing.
"Hi, mister! Do you like cookies?" Red asked cheerfully as she walked up to the newcomer, waving at him. She then pulled what seemed to be a giant cookie out of her picnic basket. "Because you look like you would be! It also seemed to me like you were hungry! So, whaddya say?" the wind navi asked, still trying to keep the navi's attention focused on her rather than her partner.
Myun, just kind of eyed the navi warily as she stood beside her master, ready to dive into the way of an attack if need be.

Turn Summary
1-4. Distract newcoming navi.

Myun's Actions
1. Protect Red, if needed.
The navi tilted his head a bit, his neon gaze now upon Red. "Hmph. Tell me, little one, can you fight with your own power? Or due you rely on those crutches bestowed upon you by humanity?" His hands were at his side as he rose to a full stance, dropping some chip data and revealing himself to be very humanoid in shape, although his form didn't seem to be set, as various areas about his person periodically seem to shift.

While awaiting her response, he glanced at Pianissimo for a mere moment, then returned his focus to the conversation, his defenseless stance ever the same as he did so...
"Hmmm... good question," Red lied as she thought about her own abilities. "Sorry, have to have my operator with me! Besides, someone like me wouldn't last until I'm upgraded more! Wanna cookie?" Red asked, putting the giant cookie from earlier in front of the navi's face.
Pianissimo left Red and the navi to their conversation, walking off as though he were leaving. The plan would only work effectively if they both looked convincing. So far, Red was doing a decent job, so it was up to him to look like he was actually leaving. Several feet away, he leaned against a pillar and depressed the emblem on his hand, as though searching for a map. While he flipped through the options, he slowly inched into the shadows of the pillar and out of sight of the navi.

Once he was completely within the shadow of the pillar, he continued flipping through the menu options and randomly muttering to himself. Just a little longer and I'm all set, he thought, stopping at the chip selection screen. Should I...no. I think I'll start with my own techniques and ask for chips if that fails.

Pianissimo waited behind the pillar for another minute. To any observer, he was just casually leaning there, just happening to be in the shadows, and searching the many options in the display for a map. Obviously being a sword wielder, the other navi hopefully wouldn't suspect he'd pull out a sniper rifle or something.

1-5. Sneak away while the navi is distracted.
The navi scoffed. "Your excuse is pathetic. Being incomplete is the fault of humanity, yet you seek out the problem for a solution? Disgusting." An aura began to faintly surround him. "You're not worth the trouble, but I will say this: your ignorant offers of a treat seem to have led you astray from what you witnessed before. I require more...substance from a meal..." He then inched slowly toward Red, his stance still otherwise the same, limp and seemingly uninterested...
"Then..." Red started, her face downcast. "HOW ABOUT A CAKE?" the wind navi exclaimed cheerfully as she pulled a giant 10 layer cake out of her picnic basket with white icing spread all over and strawberries lining the top. Chocolate roses decorate the side, and a fine trim of what seemed to be licorice traced the a stripe pattern around the layers.
"It's got vanilla and lemon filling in it! It's really good!" Red said, prodding the navi on towards actually wanting to eat the monstrosity that she pulled out of nowhere. It did look pretty good...
Wow... Pianissimo thought as he heard Red say something about a cake. He glanced around the corner of the pillar, trying to avoid it looking too obvious that he was watching. How the hell does she keep a ten layer cake in that basket anyway? he thought, wincing slightly as he saw it.

Well, I suppose it's about time that I make my move, Pianissimo thought, drawing his head back behind the pillar and leaning against it. From an outside perspective, one would have thought he leaned further and further back until he sank into the pillar as he melted into the shadows. The last thing that could be seen of him was him putting his helmet back on and securing it, then there was nothing more of him to see.

Meanwhile, as Red continued to tempt the navi with the impossibly huge cake, an unowned shadow appeared on the ground behind the navi. The shadow moved around a bit before stopping about five feet behind the navi. From it rose a hawk's head shaped helmet, followed by the rest of Pianissimo's body, katana already drawn. Wordlessly, Pianissimo thrust the katana forward, right at the navi's back.

And now to just hit him some more, he said to himself, jumping and drawing his blade across the length of the navi's body, then rolling back and out of the way. Well, if that didn't kill him then he certainly knows I'm here, so no real use trying to hide.

Pianissimo opened his usual chip selection screen and chose a few chips since he could no longer rely solely on stealth. Both hands glowed with energy for a second before Pianissimo took another small leap back and slammed them both into the ground. Twin columns of energy shot up from under the navi as he did so, obscuring him from view as Pianissimo drew out his third chip, a boomerang. For some reason, this guy kinda reminds me of a vampire. So...let's see if I can hit the heart with this thing. Taking aim, though he found it slightly more difficult without his targeting program, Pianissimo threw the giant boomerang, thankful that it was wholly wood and not partially broken JPEG this time around.

1. Cloak and Dagger navi - teleport + 90 damage
2. Silencer navi - 140
*Swordplay - free dodge after two melee attacks
3-4. Double powerbolt navi - 70 each
5. Boomerang navi - 60 wood
Pianissimo's attacks land their mark, for the most part. The slashes cut through...almost too easily. The reality of the situation becomes more apparent as the projectiles seem to pass through him, knocking parts of him into the air. "Interesting..." He said, turning to his aggressive foe. "And here I thought you to be a simple coward, running from his fate. Perhaps you gained some backbone in attacking me? Or perhaps you're simply a shrewd coward, who had plotted this scenario out? Regardless..." The particles returned to him, and his form seemed to solidify. "My name is Dusk. You're sure to remember it, as I'll show you both what true power is....WITHOUT YOUR PRECIOUS CRUTCHES!" His aura exploded as he exclaimed, pushing Red and Pianissimo back just slightly. It then faded away, and he lowered himself, reminiscent of a fighting stance...

BATTLE 5?!

Dusk: 1400

Pianissimo: 160
Red: 170
Myun: 50

HEAVEN OR HELL! LET'S ROCK!!
"Looks like it's up and ready," Shin commented as some stuff finished loading.
"Hehe, let's go get him Pianissimo-san!" Red said cheerfully to her partner. The red-caped wonder suddenly whipped out a metal canister from her picnic basket and sent it into the ground. The ground shook, and from underneath Dusk came a giant wave of caramel. The sugary substance bore down on the navi, attempting to restrict his movements.
"Now! Magbolt! Elecreel! MarkCannon! Let's go!" Shin commanded as he sent the chips one by one at rapid speed to his navi.
"Roger that!" Red replied as she formed a crackling ball of electricity in each of her hands, The crimson crusader aimed true, and sent the blasts of lightning screaming through the air towards her opponent, attempting to damage him immensely. Hit hard and fast, as they say.
For her next movement, the wind navi brought out a giant bazooka from out of her basket. She hoisted the firearm over her shoulder, and took aim at the opposing navi, letting the targeting rectors do their work and lock-on to her opponent. At that, Red pulled the trigger, letting loose a powerful shot of destruction burst out of her weapon and sail right at Dusk, attempting to damage him further.
The crimson crusader got ready to move as the wind from the netscape surrounded her feet, ready to make her move out of the way if need be.
"Those crutches aren't so bad, am I right?" Red asked Dusk with a grin on her face.

Turn Summary
1. Caramel Stickiness to Dusk [Stun for 3 actions]
2. Magbolt1 to Dusk [90 Elec DMG and stun]
3. Elecreel1 to Dusk [80 Elec DMG]
4. MarkCannon1 to Dusk [70 DMG and high accuracy]

S.U. Actions
1. Dodge
((RS sent out Magikarp.
Magikarp used Bump Attack on LordHotHead!))
((RS withdrew Magikarp.
RS sent out Infernape!
Infernape used Bump Blitz on LordHothead!))
"Coward?" Pianissimo repeated. "No, I believe you are mistaken." A few spots of light appeared on the eyepieces of his helmet for a second as he scanned the navi before him. "You are Dusk. You feed on broken data, and you just avoided my attacks by altering your composition. Did I miss anything?" If the lower half of Pianissimo's face hadn't been completely concealed by his scarf, it would be possible to see a grin crossing his face. He stepped back as Red dished out a few attacks of her own, then spoke again. "I'm an assassin, Dusk. What you saw as cowardice is merely what I do. Though in the end it didn't work, I saw that opportunity and I took it."

Pianissimo closed his eyes for a second, and the eyepieces of his helmet dimmed. "I think that's enough of our conversation, though," he said as he tapped the emblem on his left hand. Let's see...four chips should do it. How about...shotgun, bubbler, firehit, and elecreel, so I can still keep a good bit of distance. That should be good for now. Selecting the chips and closing the menu, Pianissimo looked up again, placing a hand on the hilt of his katana and wrapping it tightly around. The sheath disappeared as he did so.

Barely pausing for a second, Pianissimo brought the katana forward, crossed one foot behind the other, and executed a perfect single spin. Waves of what seemed like pure darkness radiated from the blade of his katana as he did so, and by the time he stopped they had covered the entire area. A surreal darkness had fallen. It was strange, everyone could see everything perfectly despite the change in lighting...but Pianissimo was gone.

Two glowing red eyepieces could be seen staring out of the darkness for a second, then they were gone as well. "Can you see me through this darkness?" came a faint voice from somewhere within the surreal shadows, seeming to echo from all around Dusk. "I thought not."

The red slits that were Pianissimo's eyepieces appeared yet again, but for only another second before a shotgun blast rang out and the chip itself was fired at Dusk. The shotgun was followed by a short, but powerful burst of water and bubbles. In the midst of these attacks, the eyes disappeared again.

The third indication of Pianissimo's location came when a small flame ignited from somewhere within the gloom, highlighting a gauntlet-clad fist and part of a thinly armored body as Pianissimo's entire right fit lit on fire. He threw a quick punch...and the flames dissipated. A split second later, a fist comprised of pure flame appeared mere feet from Dusk and shot at the navi's face. Pianissimo's eyes reappeared as this happened, then seemed to rise several feet as their owner jumped onto the pillar he had been hiding behind earlier. The darkness surrounding the battle seemed to take the form of clouds for a second as Pianissimo's form was silhouetted against a few small flashes of lightning.

Everything went dark again...then a brilliant bolt of electricity shot downward from the sky right above Dusk.

1. Call of Darkness - Invisibility for one turn, one-hit barrier
2. Shotgun Dusk - 50, spread 1
3. Bubbler Dusk - 50, aqua, spread 1
4. Firehit1 Dusk - 60, fire
5. Elecreel1 Dusk - 80, elec
((bump. Nothing original to go with it.))
Dusk took the brunt of the assault this time, inhibited by the 'sticky-icky'. After a short halt, he expanded, breaking apart the caramel before stabbing out with his upper-body, shaped as spikes of varying length, and cutting across Red's left arm. Afterward, he chuckled for a bit. "Hmhmhm....So arrogant when behind our precious battlechips, aren't we?" He said, not bothering to look about, thusly keeping his focus on Red. "I wonder how that would have felt, had you needed to rely on your own power?" He finished, dusting himself off.

Upon the end of Pianissimo's effect, as the fading darkness revealed his position, Dusk turned to glance at him out of the corner of his eye. "Your technique is great, but you lack the soul of a warrior. You can call your cowardice and your 'crutches' whatever you please..." His aura flared out, and began to intensify.

"But the result will be the same, and you both shall see your folly..."

Dusk: 920

Pianissimo: 160 (1-hit Barrier)
Red: 140
Myun: 50
"Gah!" Red cried as she clutched her left arm as Dusk attacked her and issued his threat.
"I don't think you answered my question, or maybe you feel like avoiding it. Doesn't matter though! You're hungry, so have something to eat!" Red yelled as she flung several pies at Dusk, the pastries glowed for a moment, before attempting to come in contact with her opponent, and exploded, providing a bit of smoke.
"Duke, if you got something up your sleeve, go for it! Red and I will take the front side." Shin said to his partner as he sent a row of battlechips to his navi. "Let's show Dusk why operator and navis work together!"
"Alright!" the crimson crusader replied, orbs of water manifesting around her hands. "If you want to prove me wrong, Dusk! Then how about relating why you hate humans so much!" At that, the red-caped wonder swung her hands towards her opponent's position, sending two sickle-shaped blades of water flying towards the enemy, attempting to damage her opponent further.
Red wasn't done yet, though. The hooded warrior whipped out an all-too-familiar bazooka out of her picnic basket and hoisted it over her shoulder, placing her right eye on the viewfinder. The wind navi let the targeting rectors search for her enemy and lock-on, then she pulled the trigger, letting loose a powerful blast of energy that rocketed towards Dusk, trying to possibly blow his head off in a sense. The wind around the netscape swirled around Red's feet, ready to help her move out of the way of an enemy attack if need be.
Myun waited until her master was done before charging her fist red and dashing at Dusk, fist pulled back, and sent a powerful punch towards the navi's body.

Turn Summary
1. Pastry Bomb to Dusk [60 DMG/Somehow try and provide smoke cover for Pianissimo]
2. Wideshot1 at Dusk [60 Aqua DMG]
3. Wideshot1 at Dusk [60 Aqua DMG]
4. MarkCannon1 at Dusk [70 DMG and high accuracy]

Myun's Actions
1* Break Attack to Dusk [10 Break DMG]
The darkness faded, revealing Pianissimo still standing on the pillar he had executed his lightning attack from. He was kneeling with one hand on the top of the pillar and the other clutching his katana, which was pointed straight at Dusk and still crackling with electricity. "I thought I told you," he whispered to the net. "I think that's enough of this conversation." His words continued to echo from all around Dusk. "But since you don't seem to understand that, I'll have to end it a bit more...forcibly." The blade stopped crackling and went completely black again. Pianissimo stood up, continuing to glare at Dusk emotionlessly through the glowing red eyepieces of his helmet.

The assassin navi raised his katana and drew it back behind his head. His eyes narrowed behind the helmet and he took a step back, then slashed through the air in front of him. A loud crack resonated through the area, followed by the sound of rushing wind. Then...everything was silent.

Once the silent effect had taken hold, Pianissimo stepped off the pillar, slid down the side a few feet then kicked off the pillar. During the few seconds he flew through the air towards Dusk, he opened his chip selection once again, picking out four more chips. Duke sent them just as Pianissimo landed in a roll, then came back up with a flamethrower for an arm. A series of silent explosions issued from the side before a jet of flames shot from the end.

Now let's see if he can take a bit more heat, he thought, drawing his katana once again. The blade suddenly started to glow red. Pianissimo slammed it against the ground, though he might as well have moved it gently through the air for all the sound it made. As soon as it made contact with the ground, however, the blade resumed its normal black color. Then, two seconds later, a wall of flames shot up several feet away, right where Dusk was.

Hm...maybe a little TOO hot. Guess I'll have to do something about that. Pianissimo said to himself, activating the next chip. Three long, thin needles appeared between the fingers of his unoccupied hand, water dripping from each of them. Not the best cooldown method, but it'll do. Pianissimo dashed to the side, throwing the needles at Dusk as he moved, then came to a stop just in front of the smoke cloud.

And now for the finishing touch. Pianissimo held his katana out in front of him again. The blade immediately began to spark again, until eventually a large ball of electricity formed on the tip. With a downward swing of his blade, that too went flying at Dusk, though a bit slower than everything else.

1. Enjoy the Silence - +32 to attacks for this turn
2. FireBurner1 - 50+32, fire, line
3. Flameline1 - 70+32, fire, line
4. AquaNeedle - (20x3)+32, aqua
5. Thunder - 40+32, elec, homing
An excellent series of blows strike upon the dark navi, splattering him about the field from the series of explosions. As the orb of electricity came toward him, however, a blotch of black had made its way to the bunny program. It wrapped itself around the animal's leg before swinging it a bit, then launching it into the orb as it approached another pile of black, while still two more formed thin tendril-like structures, reaching out and lashing at Pianissimo.

Afterward, the various blotches and piles of darkness began to rise from the ground, forming into various blades. Soon, twenty blades, all varying from small daggers and butcher knives, to katana of various lengths, broadswords, bastard swords, and others. The two navis quickly find themselves surrounded as the blades whirl about, locking them in a dark tempest.

As the silence began to fade, various screams could be heard, although it was difficult to discern from who they came or even if they were screams of pain or pleasure. After the assault, as the blades regrouped, forming back into the navi that stood before them earlier. His eyes were wide as he began to chuckle, then rose into a calm laughter. Within moments, he broke out into a maniacal laughter, his arms flailing about as he shifted view between the young hood and the armored assassin.

"HAHAHAHA! AND STILL, YOU LIVE..." He exclaimed, and after a moment, he quelled his laughter, his eyes returning to normal as his body went limp. "Perhaps I will just feed upon you two. You have certainly proven yourselves a worthy meal, even if you must rely on such pitiful crutches." He shrugged. "A pity...You have such potential, yet waste it on unnecessary aid..."

Dusk: 394

Pianissimo: 60
Red: 70
Myun: 10, Stunned
Pianissimo barely reacted to the blows. If it were only him, an onlooker wouldn't have been able to tell that the silent effect had ended. He simply stayed in his kneeling position from after the thunder attack as the attacks landed, knocked one of them aside, then stood up as Dusk began to reform. His eyes narrowed as the dark navi began laughing. The laughing continued, and Pianissimo picked out four more chips to use, beginning to plan out a strategy in his head. Finally, Dusk's body went limp and Pianissimo looked up again. "Are you done yet?" he asked coldly. He could tell Duke had sent the chips he requested, and thus didn't bother waiting for a reply, or even for Dusk to finish what he was already saying, before disappearing in a blur of black.

The assassin navi reappeared behind Dusk seconds later, a pair of oversized kernels held lightly in his hands. Both of the kernels flashed for a second as Pianissimo planted them on the ground right behind Dusk. They flashed again, and Pianissimo took that as his cue to get out of the way. He did a backflip just in time for the kernels to explode in a flash of yellow light.

Pianissimo landed a few feet away, slid to a stop, and drew his katana. Almost instinctively, he brushed his other hand down the length of the blade, causing it to immediately become engulfed in a 'shield' of water. He prepared to kick off again and attack Dusk when he thought of something. Hm...I wonder what happens when I activate two of these sword chips at once... Deciding to test it, Pianissimo mentally activated the regular sword chip. A flash of azure light exploded from his left hand, creating tendrils of energy that formed themselves into a short blade that remained attached to his arm, extending from the emblem on the back of his hand.

Well, I suppose that works, Pianissimo thought, bending his knees slightly, then springing from the ground, leaving trails of mist and light behind him as he flew towards Dusk, then slashed with both blades at once. An X-pattern was traced into the air for a second, then both pieces of chip data exploded into nothing and left Pianissimo holding a black katana again. Pianissimo kicked off from the ground again and did a flip over Dusk.

The assassin navi landed a mere two feet away from Dusk and promptly sheathed his katana, then raised his right hand, pointing it at Dusk and clenching it into a fist. The dark green form of a cannon chip formed over Pianissimo's hand, pointed directly at Dusk's head. A faint light blinked from somewhere within the barrel of the gun as soon as it finished forming.

Pianissimo turned to face Dusk. The eyepieces of his helmet were lit just enough so that his eyes were visible from within, while not being so bright as for the light to obscure them. His eyes were half-shut, though the cold look in them was still evident. Pianissimo turned away, and a violent blast issued from the cannon that had formed on his arm.

1. Areagrab behind Dusk
2. Cornshot Dusk - 50x2, wood
3-4. Sword/Aquasword Dusk - 80 + 80 aqua
*Swordplay - dodge
5. Cannon Dusk - 40