Regular busting, hopefully

"Myun!" Red cried as she saw her Support Unit get slammed into her ally's attack. Wasn't Pianissimo's fault, it's all because of her opponent. She was then impaled by many swords. The wind navi winced a bit as bits of her data leaked out in various places. The crimson crusader's resolve grew, if not for herself, then for her cute pet that had been horribly mistreated.
"That's it! I've had it! I'm going to help beat this guy to a pulp!" the navi pronounced, stomping her foot on the ground and clenching her fist.
"Then let's aid Pianissimo in style! Battlechips in!" Shin suggested as he sent his navi 3 chips after each other.
"Alright!" the red-caped wonder yelled as she warped at nearly the same time her partner did and reappeared behind Dusk, next to the musical assassin. Wasting no time, the female whipped out a minigun and aimed it at her opponent, pulling the trigger, and firing 5 rapid rounds of bullets, attempting to subdue her opponent.
Red saw Pianissimo dash in elegantly with his twin swords at Dusk in awe and sought to follow up with her own attack. The crimson crusader transformed her right arm, and where her elbow and up used to be, there was a long blue blade with yellow sparks crackling about it.
"FOR MYUN!" Red shouted as she dashed after her partner, brandishing her saber and cutting twice at the blue-aura'd navi, creating crackles of electricity through the air as she sliced. The wind navi then blasted herself out of reach from her opponent using the wind from the surrounding netscape.

Turn Summary
1. Areagrab behind Dusk, next to Pianissimo
2. Vulcan2 to Dusk [5x10 DMG]
3. Elecsword to Dusk [80 Elec DMG]
4. Elecsword to Dusk [80 Elec DMG]
*Gust: Dodge/Blow self far away from Dusk

Myun's Actions
1. LOLSTUN
Once more, the two navis launch an assault, and once more, Dusk appears to be simply blown about before reforming. "These weapons....They reek of...But, could it really be?" He spoke to himself as he turned to face his opponents, his aura flaring out. He then stabbed into the two with thin tendrils, launching out from his shoulders. "Well, if it IS true, you two should provide an excellent meal." His eyes went neon red, and a similar light became apparent in his mouth.

Then, suddenly, he went static. His body-structure became erratic, and his aura turned gray and static. The tendrils quickly release from the navis, and Dusk shifts about left and right, left and right, clearly looking for something. He then fixated on a location, looking between near-touching shoulders of the two foes. "HM?! She's really here? Hm...." He then snapped back, coming back to the battle.

"Well, it would appear that my need for sustenance is no longer required of you two. Thus, I leave you an opportunity to better yourselves, so that we might have a true warrior's clash..." He uttered, splotching their emblems with a small portion of him, which then seeped into the two. "...And don't bother trying to remove that data. Not even the NetPolice have me cracked. Regardless, it's harmless, so I hope you'll see it as an invitation to our next match. Until then...." He finished, and then parts of him began to fall off like specs of dust. After a moment or two, he completely disintegrated...

VICTORY!

Dusk: DEFEATED!

Pianissimo: 60
Red: 70
Myun: 10

GET: 2000z, each

Bugfrags: 4

FXP: 10

MODLOCK: DISENGAGED
"Alright! We won!" Red exclaimed in relief. She then turned to her partner and, without warning, started tugging on his arm.
"So, what now Pianissimo-san? Do we try and find that Broadside guy now?" the red-caped wonder asked, curious for their next task. Myun just yawned.
Pianissimo turned, almost glaring at Red when she started tugging on his arm. His tone was a lot more pleasant when he actually spoke, though. "Could you not do that?" he asked simply. "And I suppose we should try to find him. Though I wouldn't go running after a fifteen foot mecha navi in this condition." He indicated both navis' injuries.

"We should probably jack out for the moment, then go after him," he said, then stepped back into the shadow of the same nearby pillar from earlier and dissolved into the darkness.

((Bargle, jack out))
"Alright! Let's go Myun!" Red exclaimed as Myun nodded. The two went back into their PETs in two streams of light.

((Jack-out))