Let's spend some time

Alphonse walked out from a illuminating gate from the center of the area. Taking a deep breath, he walked along the virii-free part of the area.

"My, the netgate in netsquare can do it's job perfectly!"

"Yea...sure...We can visit the Netopia area too, right?"

"I think so. Anyways, let's head up and have our selves some fun"

((I'm waiting for a tag battle with Bomber, so don't start till he's here^^))
Hien appeared through the link, looking to see where she was. A few seconds later, Souhi appeared in the same spot, resulting in a tangled mess of Navis on the ground. "Owie..." whined Hien, the full weight of her sister on her back.

After getting up, the twins scanned the area, noticing a tall Navi nearby. "Should we say hi?" asked Souhi.

"Of course! You can never have too many friends!" shouted Kirin enthusiastically.

"Okay!" replied the sisters in unison. Running up to Alphonse, they said, "Heya Mister!"
Cid stood alone in his room. Outside the city was just a faint memory, in his room, there was no one, just as it should be. Whiping the sweat from his brow, Cid took aim. I dartbord was the target, the dart his weapon, nothing else mattered. Before Cid was ready his PET chimed in his pocket.

With a sigh, Cid dug into his pocket. Drawing the devise out, Cid addressed the screen "Hay Dartman, whats up?"

The figure on the screen's face was draped in a smuge look of bordom with a hint of puppy dog eyes "Cid you've been standing there for hours...either take the shot or walk away, my programs are getting stiff just watching you" As if to emphasize his point the Navi gave a wide mouth yaw and cracked its knuckles.

Cid wanted to be sure that he hit the center of the target, and would stand there as long as it took. Setting the PET aside, He resumed his stance. His breathing slowed untill it was almost imprectable. The dart was once again held loosely in his grasp.

The PET erupted in a fit of beeps chimes and whistles. "Dartman, What is it?" asked Cid angerly.

"Nothing Cid, just entertaining myself untill you do something" answered the Navi with a marry jingle and a demonic grin.

"Please Stop, I can't concentrate"pleaded Cid

"No, I don't think I will"

"Fine." grudgingly he resumed his stance. In a blur the dart shot from his palm and imbedded itself in the board a hairbredth above the bullseye. "There see, I missed"

"Good job, you finaly did something", the PET gave a little fanfair then went silent for a moment before adding "Can we go on the net now?"

Cid had been with Dartman long enough to know that when he got an idea in his head, Cid was helpless to stop him.

Grabbing the terminal, Cid sat down on infront of the PC and Jacked in Dartman. "Ok Where shall we go?" asked Cid

The reply was instant "Anywhere that will have a ton of people", a lump formed in the pit of his stomach. People...Cid wasn't good with people. But one look at his navi told him that no wouldn't fly. "Alright, how about we go to Scilabs, they usually have something going on?"

Not bothering to respond, Dartman let out a whoop of joy and sped through the datastream, at the labs in moments.

In the net, Dartman looked around, there were a few Navi's around. Picking the first group that grabbed his attention, two small girl navi's one in red the other in blue, standing next to a armored navi. His intrest perked Dartman approached them with a slight spring in his step.

When he reached the group he asked "Hay guys, what's up?" It didn't matter that he didn't know these navi's, if anything that would be preferable. Dartman could almost feel Cid pulling out his hair atht eh idea of meeting new people. "Oh relax, its good for you" thougt Dartman.
((I'm really sorry Bullder...I really wanted to do this with Bomber only...Also, if you wanna post about your jack in, you have to do it in the real world. You can create your own characters post and post there about how you plugged in and stuff. I'm really sorry >_<!!!))

Alphonse turned, seeing two little girls in blue and red clothings. Alphonse with his gentleman ways, smiled at the politley and patted their heads.

"My Goddness! What do we have here?? Two little princesses"

"Hey!! Enought chit-chat!! I thought we were gonna go take out some viriis!!"

Alphonse gritted his teeth, yet keeping his usual voice. Patients...*Ahem* So, what are you two sweet girls doing here?"
(OOC:No problem, im just still getting to how things work here))
"We're here to play with the virii!" answered Souhi in a sing-song voice.

"Yeah, the virii are fun to play with!" continued Hien in the same tone. The twins began hopping around Alphonse, asking in unison, "What's your name, Mister?"

"She's Hien!" said Souhi, pointed at her sister.

"She's Souhi!" said Hien, pointing in the same fashion.
((Sorry Bomber!!...Also to Bulder, I'll try to make it up to you ^^))

"Haha, what a blithe sisters you are. My name is Alphonse, and my operator is K, short for Ki--"

"Ah Ah!! Don't get me started!!", K replied hesitantly.

"Anyway...You said "play" with the viriis? Aren't you bit too young to do so?".

Alphonse took his hands out to Souhi and Hien, showing a chip data gently floating on it. Alphonse had his infamous smile on and nodded the chip forward.

"If there's two of you, you should double your preparation."

He took the hand of Souhi and placed the chip onto her hands. Alphonse turned and headed towards the infested part of the area.

"Come on, Princesses, let's have some fun"

((Souhi & Hien gained RageClaw
Alphonse loses RageClaw))

======
Battle 1 Commencing
======
((Sorry guys, but no giving away chips for free. In the past, this one guy created two accounts and then tried to do such things as trading Double Souls and giving himself things between characters, which is where I think this rule originated from. That's why we have the Chip Trader BBS.))
((...Damn...I knew something like that would happen TT-TT...I'll give the chip to him next time >________>;;))
(Alright, I editted out that RageClaw. We're good to start?)

(Battle 1 Start)

Quote (Bomber)

(Alright, I editted out that RageClaw. We're good to start?)

((Post that your going to the 1st battle^^))
(Bump)
Virus Attack!

MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
StarfishA: 60
StarfishB: 60
ElecogreA: 120
ElecogreB: 120

Alphonse: 120
Hien: 70
Souhi: 70

Battle 1 Start!

"Let's have some fun here, princesses!!"

"Take em' out!!"

"A Starfish...That might cause some havoc to both Hien and I. Better take finish them quickly!" Alphonse raised a large wooden boomerang with his left hand. He gave a quick stare at the group of viriis, focusing his aim towards them, and threw the sheering boomerang at a sideway arch. K inserted a chip in, causing Alphonse's arm to start burning with a passionate flame. Alphonse threw a strong jab in mid-air, sending a shockwave of fire heading towards the Markcannon.

"Yo, Alphonse. There's some weird looking virii over there."

"It's an ElecOgre. I've only heard about them, but I heard they're lethal towards aquas...Well, speak of the devil. One of our princess is an aqua type!!"

He quickly sprung into action by heading in front of Souhi. He stopped and summoned a large shield to fend off the Elecorge's attack.

Actions:
1: Take Aim
2: Boomerang (60/Wood/3-Hit) @ Starfish A/B / MarkcannonA
3: Firehit1 (60/Fire) @ MarkcannonB
4: Guard + Untapped Power [10+5/2 = 12.5 = 10 or 15 more damage to the guard counter.]
"Aw, Aqua and Elec virii? Boo..." pouted Kirin, spreading out her chips on the table. "Anyway, now's our chance to have some fun, so let's go!"

"Yeah!" shouted Souhi, who was ready to jump into action, but hopped back in surprise when the form of Alphonse appeared in front of her with a Guard equipped.

"Hey, that's no fun, Alfy!" chided Souhi in a childish voice to the much larger Navi.

"Ooh, I have an idea!" shouted Hien, standing next to her sister. Hien quickly jumped up on her sister's shoulders, their combined height being just enough for Hien to peek over the Guard.

"Alright, good idea Hien!" said Kirin. "Here's some chips to play with!"

Hien's right hand suddenly morphed into a Shotgun, which she then lifted over the Guard.

"C'mon sis, you're heavy...!" groaned Souhi under Hien's feet.

"Just a sec, just a sec!" replied Hien, firing the Shotgun off at the pair of Elecogres. Hien's Shotgun then changed into a Cannon, which almost made Hien lose her balance due to the extra weight. Grudgingly lifting it up, Hien shot at the Elecogres once more, the recoil from the blast making the sisters fall into a heap on the ground behind Alphonse's Guard.

Summary:
1) Hien hopping on Souhi's shoulders.
2) Shotgun @ ElecogreA (50 damage, splash)
3) Cannon @ ElecogreA (40 damage)

((Does damage rounded down to the nearest 5. It increases an attack 10 in your case. Plus, you're Break and untapped power is for normal only. No dice. Also, for future reference, if you're using a Guard to block for an ally, make note of it in your summery. If I had only been going on what I read in the summery there...))

The boomerrang hits both Starfish before making an arc and also striking a Markcannon. The other one closes it defense, blocking the punch. Hien hits both ogres with the shotgun and pops the first one with her cannon. The second ogre attacks, but it reflects.

MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: 60
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
ElecogreA: 30
ElecogreB: 40

((Eh?? I told Leon to change my navi to normal long time ago (back in RE:CN)...I guess he forgot or somethin'. Sorry for the confusion, and I'll keep my navi as a break type for now.))

Alphonse analyzed his situation, looking at the surviving viriis.

"This is better than I expected!! The princesses really know how to 'play'!!"

"Just shut about the whole princess thing. When will you ever stop flirting with ANY girls!!"

"You'll never know the joy of playing with a heart of the girls~"

"...You're a freaking perve—"

"Ah ah!! Big difference, almost universally different between a gent and a perv!!"

K slid in 3 chips instantly and waited patiently for Alphonse to respond. "Shut up and kill em'"

Alphonse sighed; indirectly showing "Whatever" toward K. Alphonse checked his list of sent battle chips, picking the shotgun from the list. His hand altered into a large barreled gun and aimed it straight at the clumped group of ElecOgres, itching to pull the trigger. When he got a good lock on the two, he shot a burst of bullets, whizzing towards the ElecOgres. Alphonse discarded the gun and started to dash toward the immobile Markcannon. He stopped behind the Markcannon before it could respond to him, and landed a fiery kick on the head.

"You're turn, princesses."

Actions:
1: Analyze the enemies
2: Take Aim @ ElecOgres
3: Shotgun Blast (50/Spread) @ ElecOgre A/B
4: Halberd Impaler (70/Fire/3CD) @ MarkCannonB
"Alfy! If you do all that, we won't get to have any fun!" chided Hien and Souhi in unison.

"Don't worry about that!" yelled Kirin at the computer screen. "Just fire at the virii and see what happens!" Kirin slided in her remaining long range chips and sat back in her chair, ready to let the twins have their fun.

A Bubbler formed on Souhi's right arm, while Hien's arms were replaced with a Shotgun and a Zapring.

Smiling, Hien shouted, "Whee~! This is gonna be fun!" before shooting off the Shotgun at the pair of Elecogres.

Following up in succession, Souhi let off the Bubbler at the Elecogres while Hien shot the Zapring off towards the Markcannon.

Summary:
1) Shotgun @ ElecogreA (50 damage, splash)
2) Bubbler @ ElecogreA (50 + 5 damage, splash, Aqua)
3) Zapring @ MarkcannonB (40 damage, stun, Elec)
Alphonse takes out both ogres with his Shotgun, and his Impaler takes out the Markcannon. His two companions get to work, amking sure nothing else manages to survive.

MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
StarfishA: DELETED!
StarfishB: DELETED!
ElecogreA: DELETED!
ElecogreB: DELETED!

Rewards: 300z each
Navi Shop (To prove that I got a HP memory)

"I should train here more often! Stronger and heftier loots for every battle compare to ACDC!!"

"Just shut up and ke-- Oh yea!! I totally forgot that we got the new upgrade!!"

"Well, take you time. I feel like I can take on the whole world!!"

((Alphonse gained +20 Max HP from HP memory))

[Battle 2 Commencing]