Nikko and val

Nikko appeared on scilab net, not seeing val anywere.

"hmm....i don't see her yet."
"Keep looking, i'm sure she's here by now."
"ok, i'm off."

with that, nikko walked along scilab's nets, looking around for her freind/partner.
- Oi, Nikko!- Val shouted after finally spotting the cat-navi. The net was huge, but searching here was still a lot easier than in te real world. It still took some time though.

- Finally! damn I was getting so bored... you didn't start without me did you- she asked slightly panting. Running around in armor without activating battle mode is exhausting. Seeing that there were no wounds on Nikko, nor any smoldering corpses lying around, Valkyrie deducted that she didn't and continued to speak:

- My operator came all the way up to Scilabs. If Timmy wants to meet up with he is sitting on his favorite bench, near the labs.- Still panting, she took a deep breath here- You can't miss him; old PET, black clothes, and a ridiculous face.
- Oi...
- Almost forgot; he is also wearing a headband.
- Thats better...
- Now... what are we waiting for?
"meow! ok, i'm sure timmy would like to finaly meet seig in person. Timmy is weairing glasses, a black coat, and he has a PET with a gold colored caseing with a silver trim."
"i'll see you in a moment seig."
"ok! let's get to deleteing some virii!"
A portal appears about 100 feet in the air, and Edgar......floats backwards out of it. It disappears, and when Edgar looks down.... and see Valkyire and what looks like a Cat person, he can't really tell the gender from where he is at. So that must be the one who he tryed to protect, I guess that I sould wait up here till something happens Edgar fiqured.
Virus Attack!

KabutankA: 80
KabutankB: 80
MarkcannonA: 60
MarkcannonB: 60
MarkcannonC: 60
DBLCube: 200 <R>

Nikko: 140
Valkerie: 120

Battle 1 Start!
"Ok, cannons, tanks and a large cube. ya, just what i wanted."
"Sending chips. energybomb, cannon, rageclaw, battle chips in and download."

As Timmy sent nikko the chips a small bomb appeared in her left paw while a large green cannon appeared in her right, nikko was feeling how heavy it was.

Nikko quickly took aim at MarkcannonA and fired off her cannon, hopeing that it gets hit while she ran twords KabutankA.

Nikko quickly got up near it with her speed and quickly, with a flick of her wrist, she tossed the bomb and jumped back as a large bear claw appeared on the hand where the bomb was at.

as she landed onto the ground nikko dashed off at MarkcannonA and quickly took a large slash at it, attempting to delete it with this while she jumped twords MarkcannonB from the side and as she neared it she thrust her claw forwords and then up in one motion, attempting to hit her stationary target as she jumped back and dashed around the tanks, cannons and the cube, attempting to draw their fire twords her.

Overview
Cannon---->MarkcannonA (40)
Energybomb at close range---->KabutankA (40X3)
RageclawX2----->MarkcannonA&markcannonB (40 to each)
swordplay:one dodge while attempting to draw fire
Is that... a DLBcube? I guess this counts as something. goes trough his mind, and his hands start to bleed. The blood from his hands begins to form a handle, which Edgar grasps. The handle seems to grow, and a massive axe blade forms on the top. Edgar swings the axe in the air a few times, then throws it right at the cube. Vlad instinctively seems to slot in a wideshot and the markcannon at the sound of battle, not even looking at the PET screen.

Edgar raises his right hand at the cube and a massive red cresent like object burst out of his hand, ripping it some, and heads right at the cube. The blood bleeding out of that new wound begins to form a ball, which jolts right at the cube like all of Edgar's other attacks. After the attacks, he begins to float down toward the ground.

((summery
1 blood pummel Cube 40 break
2 wideshot Cube 80 aqua
3 markcannon Cube 70))
The group of virii that attacked Valkyrie and Nikko was consisting solely of ranged viruses; considering that close range combat was the strength of both Navis, this could prove to be a problem. It could, if these navis weren't also good at getting close fast.

-Send me a RageClaw!
- Thats it? No weapons of mass destruction?
- Very funny...- By the time their little conversation ended, the left hand of Valkyrie was already sporting giant, barbed edged claws, ready to slice and dice any opposing force.

-I won't need more...- Valkyrie said while activating the thrusters on her back. She remained silent as she charged at her enemies, concentrating only on getting there without getting shot. She made one of the kabutanks her first target, doing a quick spin and slashing in a wide, almost full circle crescent arc, using all the momentum of the charge to empower this attack.

She used the claws to dig deep in the ground a slow her down enough to be able to control her movement, and actually dodge, if one of her enemies would try to retaliate

-...than these claws...- She stabbed at the other kabutank, but this time, with no intention of tearing it apart; yet. She searched for a grip that she could use to get a hold of the virii, then using the strength of the RageClaw chip, she tried throw the tank as a projectile, aiming at one of the markcannons.

-... to get rid of this heap of garbage!-

[actions:
1. Valkyries Ride
2. RageClaw KabutankA (40+40)
2,5. Sword dance: dodge
3. Use RageClaw to throw KabutankB (20) into MarkCannonB (20)]

((Majin, you didn't calculate for 3 people, did you?))
((Can't just show up uninvited, Planey.))
Nikko blasts one cannon, then runs forward and throws a bomb directly into a tank. SHe then gets closer and finishes off one enemy while taking a chunck out of another. Meanwhile Edgar starts forward.... and falls in a hole, which takes him to another part of the area. Valkerie then moves in as well, cutting down the reaminging tank. She then slashes to kill the markcannon. A beam then fires from the Cube, zapping Valkerie.

KabutankA:DELETED!
KabutankB: DELETED!
MarkcannonA: DELETED!
MarkcannonB: DELETED!
MarkcannonC: 60
DBLCube: 200 <R>

Valkerie: 100
"Heh. four down, two to go."
"careful nikko."

Nikko quickly rushes at the cube with her rageclaw, not careing about being hit, she jumps up with her little kitty legs and slashes once with it as she lands, she plays a quick game of run around the cube before jumping up and slashing again with her rageclaw. She then quickly ran around the area, attempting to dodge any attacks from the enemy. then as she nears the cube again she jumps up and pounces upon it, rinning around quickly as she does.

Overview
RageclawX2---->DBLCube (40X2)
swordplay:extra dodge
Cat attack---->DBLCube (50, chance to stun, dodges for the rest of the turn)
dodge
((Belive it or not Majin, I checked with both of them about 3 hours before this battle if I could join them, and they both were fine with it. So I'm sorry that my post at 9:21 did not say anything about this, and if you want to make sure I was invited, I can foward the responces I got from both Darkstar and knight....))
A portal appears behing Edgar, and he floats backwards into it.

((Event starting))
- Drats, we've forgot about Granny.
Valkyrie evaded a blast from the remaining cannon then continued to move forward, trying to reach the virii.
- We can let her wait. She is probably used to it by now anyway.
- Don't you, like, respect your ancestors or something?
Dancing around the shots of her enemies she got closer and closer...
- Oh yes, the dead ones. Hmm.... she is probably close enough I guess...
- Great. Then hurry up and finish this already.
...only to get hit by the beam of the DBL cube. The beam zapped her, but after a moment. She shook her head, trying to shake off the pain itself, then continued to advance.
- With pleasure- She hissed, ready to use the sword that Sieg sent her just a few moments ago. Upon reaching the cannon, she thrust forward; no fancy moves, no form whatsoever, only the will to get that dumb cannon cut into two. Satisfied with her work, she went on to destroy the cube that Nikko was already attacking. She held the sword in both arms, then swung it with all her might to slash part of the cube off, trying to reduce it into... a geometric shape that has some weird name.
[actions:
1 Sword MarkCannonC(80)
2 Sword DBLcube (80)
3 Dodge]
Both of Nikko's claw strikes land. However, she overshoots on her pounce. Valkerie then strikes both opponents with her sword before backing off. The Cube then heals a bit.

MarkcannonC: DELETED!
DBLCube: 60 <B>

- Is that how you hurry?
- Oh, shut up already!
The cube was in the blue phase, and already damaged. One strike with the sword should be enough. If she hits, the cube gets deleted; if she misses, it will only heal itself. Not that the cube was so awesome at dodging...

She slashed at the cube, gracefully bringing the sword down in a crescent arc.

[Actions:
1. Sword DBLcube (80)
2-3. Dodge]
It dies.

MarkcannonC: DELETED!
DBLCube: DELETED!

Rewards: 200z, extra 75z to Valkerie
- Well Nikko, it was really a pleasure. Too bad I have to get going.

Valkyrie jacked out before her furry friend could say a word. She had work to do, even if she didn't want to.
"Meow.......she's gone already....."
"jack out for now Nikko."
"Ok...."

With that Nikko jacked out in a blue beam of light.