Some Mission Requesting

Hello again! Martia here, ready to take up another mission that needs doing! Real world or cyberworld, me and my operator are ready to help out however we can! ...Oh, right, reward. I think some money would do nicely for us, so how about some of that?

- Martia.EXE
Martia-

We've passed on your information and received a response. Please let us know if you're interested.

Quote ()

Martia,

I know you don't owe me any favors, so I'm willing to pay money out of pocket. The new film girl, Scan, is just not working out for our big projects. Something's got our usual guy off his game and it needs to be fixed, now, before we go into the red. I don't like him, but he's got the gift. Showbizz and I need him on our team and we need him 100%.

I've worked with the guy a long time. His big thing is inspiration. He needs to be inspired or he's crap. Last I recall, you were pretty inspiring when you tried out for that battle aerobics thing a while back. Maybe you and I can meet up and work together to fix his head? I don't know how yet, but we'll brainstorm. He's got weird taste in women, but hopefully it will work out.

-Swat.EXE
I dunno if I'm really that inspiring...but what the heck? I'll give it a shot, anyway!

- Martia.EXE
Very well. Please proceed to the mission coordinates, which are in Yumland Net.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Mission opening soon in Yumland Net))
Martia, reporting in! Let Swat know that it looks like the inspiration thing worked, since PhotoMan seemed a lot more upbeat leaving than when I got there. Also, let her know I'm sorry I didn't tell her this in person, but I didn't want him or his operator finding us together. Better safe than sorry, you know?

- Martia.EXE
Martia,

We have contacted your employer. They've expressed satisfaction with the mission's result and have provided a reward of 2000 zenny, attached.

-Global Network Administration

*2000z attached*