Navi Wants SP Base

My Navi has expressed interest in acquiring a base for a Support Program. Should you have any requests willing to provide one for services rendered, it would be much appreciated.

Please note that my Navi's appearance [image provided [url=http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n180/sage_lemmers/hex001_zps84862a80.jpg]here[/url]; his .GMO programs are preset to a virus-amalgamation and a static cloud, in case either of these would be more useful] and lack of much emotional capacity means that communication is not a strong suit. That being said, we will do our best regardless to complete whatever task is assigned.

Cheers,
-Arch-
Arch-

Please see below and post specifying whether you are interested in accepting the following offer. The poster has entrusted payment in the form of an SP base, should you accept and complete the mission per their request. Thank you.

Quote ()

Hello there! I got a look at your navi and I must say, he looks like he's got a glitch thing going on! Would you say he's glitched at all, or especially prone to glitching? If he is, my sister and I have a powerful need to recruit somebody for an ongoing test involving glitches! The lack of communication would not be an issue, if the operator is willing to provide input himself. We can assure you minimum payment of an SP base for going along with all stages of the testing. You'll also be helping the NP Department of Technology further our understanding of glitches, which will help us assist the net at large! It's a win-win! Despite the erratic nature of the tests, we won't be asking your navi to self-glitch, so I can more or less assure you that he won't be in any danger throughout the course of the experiment... Well, who can predict the net? I once nearly deleted myself setting up a birthday party for one of my coworkers. So not in any more danger than usual, I should say!

-Madness.EXE
Re: Madness.EXE:

My Navi is, for all intents and purposes, a walking glitch; I've seen him do a fair bit with his bugs, including self-glitch, but most of the more interesting ones happened in combat. I'm pretty fluent in his mannerisms and speech, so I can provide translation and input and...whatever you need, I guess. Personally, I'd recommend him just out of curiosity to see what else he can do...that being said, he's agreed as well. We'll take the job.

One query: will I be required to meet your Operators anywhere, or will Hex's presence on the Net alone be alright?

Cheers,
-Arch-
Delivering message...

Quote ()

That sounds perfect! Your operator can stay at home, we just need to be able to communicate with him. If you can communicate by audio or video, either will be fine. Thanks!

-Madness.EXE

Mission coordinates are attached. Be certain to accept the coordinate data; you will need to enter into a specific mission area. The client states that other areas of the NetPolice HQ will remain restricted.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in NetPolice HQ))
So my Navi's completed the mission given to us, and we were told by the employer to check back on the BBS. Just to confirm, is this where we claim the job reward?

Cheers,
-Arch-

Arch-

Your employer has confirmed completion of all objectives. The payment, one SP base, is attached. Thank you.

-Global Network Administration

*SP Base x1 attached*

((Hex received 15 Madness FXP and sixteen Method FXP))