Looking for work

Hello,

Please forgive me if I'm doing this wrong, but, I have to begin somewhere. I need to make some money, to help my operator, so I'm looking for work. I'm afraid I don't have much to offer in terms of ability or training, though. I'm not really capable of fighting like most navi, and any work I do will have to be in secret, separated from my operator without him knowing... he would not spare me the time to take on extra work while he's awake and may need me.

I'm not sure if I'm useful for anything really, but I'm desperate, and I must do something to help him, so, I'm willing to do my best whatever is available. For reference, I'm attaching a data profile of myself, my appearance and my capabilities, hope that helps.

Atch: Lyntael.ides

-Lyntael
Lyntael,

We've forwarded along your information to one of our posters; she has agreed to pass along the details of a newly posted mission to you. Please let us know if you are interested and we will provide the mission coordinates.

Quote ()

Greetings! My name is Twin. My fiance and I have become separated by a great distance. I would like to request a messenger to carry him my gifts and messages of love! It's tragic, most tragic! Please be my arrow of love and fly to his heart! I will gladly repay you for your efforts.

-Global Network Admin
Messenger work? That sounds perfect! I'll do my very best for them, I promise.
Lyntael,

Very well. Please report to the homepage found at the attached coordinates. The package contains a homepage key to let you through.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT and ProsServKey.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in NPC homepages))
Hi again,

Lyntael, reporting that the task has been completed, and both client and recipient seemed quite pleased.
Yes, we received a response in the affirmative. Please accept the attached compensation.

-Global Network Administration

*Lyntael receives 3000z! Also received 8 ConMan FXP, 6 Twin FXP, and 6 Chef FXP*