Multitasking Mission!

My Navi needs a mission to keep her busy. No work is too horrific or gruesome to be accepted. Navi is level 4.

-Lyn

But it needs to be a mission that Lyn doesn't have to help with much!~ She's going to be busy rediscovering her feminine side thanks to my expert wardrobe advisement. I guess Lyn's a little distracted, which is kind of funny since she's been lecturing me about focus... she didn't request a reward. Maybe some zenny to recover from today's shopping spree?

((Mod reserved))
Lyn-

Since your navi mentioned some finesse with wardrobe advisement, perhaps this mission will suit her?

Quote ()

Salutations,

I can't divulge my identity, but I am an officer of the Neo-Shogun Army. I'm interested in employing an advisor to help me be a more attractive option amongst my peers for relationships and/or dating. I need help planning my clothing and also the mannerisms I should adopt. If you feel as though you may be able to help, please apply and I will gladly pay you for your time, even if nothing comes of it.

If you're interested, please respond and we will provide the coordinates for you.

-Global Network Administration
People pay for that?

Don't mind her, I think that mission sounds perfect. Designing for two different people, and of two different genders, should be a real challenge. The client is male, right? I assume the client is male because the Neo-shogun army is full of attractive females, from what I've seen on the news, so I don't know why any of them would have any trouble getting relationships among their peers! Well, whoever it is or whatever gender, I'll be glad to help them.
Good. We'll inform the employer to expect you. We at not certain of a gender, as only a message and the appropriate capitol were provided. Please travel to the attached coordinates, based in the public Neo-Shogun camp.

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in Neo-ShogunVille))
Reporting back in! To the best of my knowledge, the client was very satisfied...~

So can we collect the pay? I'm assuming she left it here before "the aftermath."

-Lyn
Your work was described as "invaluable" by the employer, who left 3400z for you to collect, along with a data packet containing a text file... You may choose to accept or decline, in which case we will return it to your employer. They also left an e-mail: therealfutureempire@sharofreemail.net. They instructed that your navi use this e-mail if they or a friend should ever like to apply for a recruitment mission join the Neo-Shogun Empire.

*Diary_pg_166.txt attached*

Quote ()

never expected to be guided on my mission by such a young girl. I'm not certain if she has the experience I need but certainly such a feminine navi can help in some portion. And she is so darling that I will enjoy her company all the same.

Her operator has been dressed as a French maid, to the surprise of my host and myself. We have both seen her white panties; it feels strangely new and lewd, looking at an operator in this way. Her body is a little thinner than it first looked, a body type not represented thoroughly within the NS, where everyone has either so much muscle or otherwise womanly endowment (or is a child, like Sake). The contrast between her dyed hair, tattoo, scowling face,and pretty panties is amusing and slightly rousing, although I believe she would be young for me regardless.

We are now arriving at the club- my companion has prepared me a new dress, which shows off my thighs more than I'm used do. I regret not doing more leg lift training in these past weeks now; my muscle tone may be lacking. Still, I feel as though my chance of
We'll accept the text file, thank you very much for passing all of this along.

-Ship.EXE