Attention Neo-Shogunate!

"This message is a request by 'The Ardant, Dauntless Knight, Vigilant Partisan DragonierMan.EXE' to the Neo-Shogunate. I require an AirShoes NaviCust to give me the power of flight. Tell me what I need to do and I shall do it."

-- DragonierMan
DragonierMan-

We will route over a mission from the NS. Please take a look and see if it sounds like something you'd be interested in.

Quote ()

Subordinates,

I am in need of a trusted associate to help me with a pressing matter. Our two latest inductees, Kindle and Capo, both seem to be taking their guard duty lightly. Neither one of them are embracing the ideals of responsibility that are supposed to be second-nature to the Shogun's soldiers. I need to teach them to put more effort and dedication into the tasks they are assigned, no matter how small those tasks may be. To this end, the Superbly Destructive Blazing Dynamo, Flame Samurai Lee has agreed to assist. I need the two of you to adopt the persona of attackers and break past them, infiltrate the facility they have been designated to protect, steal everything you can, and then escape. It should not be difficult and you are free to be as rough with the girls as needed. They must learn discipline.

The terms of your payment are flexible; the sequence shall be monitored and I will be looking only to see if you provide them sufficient incentive to take their duties more seriously in the future. If you are receiving this message, then rest assured, I can pay what you're asking for.

-Sky Severing Legendary Ronin, Natural Blademaster Yasu.EXE

If you'd like to assist, please respond and we will give you the mission coordinates.

-Global Network Administration
"The task is acceptable. Please forward the coordinates."

-- DragonierMan
DragonierMan-

Very good. Please meet the employer in the Public Neo-Shogun Camp. I gather that the targets are defending a particular store room at the moment, but you won't be beaming directly to them... rather, somewhere else on the vicinity. Good luck.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in NS Headquarters))