Battlechip Mission Request

Hello. My name is Destin Obscura and I wish to request a mission for the reward of a WoodPowder battlechip.

-- Destin.
Destin,

A member of the Neo-Shogun Empire has been requesting a meeting with your navi. Allow us to transfer you the message:

Quote ()

DragonierMan, Archie and I are having a little getaway up at my house in Sharo. If you'd like to come along, I'd love to see you there~

Dee

They've listed a reward as... "anything, within reason <3" and left nothing as collateral. We can't promise payment. All the same, if you're interested, we'll transfer you the coordinates.

-Global Network Administration
I am interested. Please send me the coordinates.

-- Destin.
Destin,

Please accept these coordinates then. Remember: the GNA cannot be held liable if the mission does not pay as expected.

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon in Sharo Net))
Understood.

-- Destin.
DragonierMan, Aya, and Suzume appeared at the Mission Kiosk to pick up the package left by Dee. Drago walked up to one of the receptionists and enquired as to the rewards left by the NS general.
The receptionist patched DragonierMan through to a Global Network Administration mission controller, then surrendered the line:

Destin and DragonierMan,

The client sent us word of your success and prepared the attached rewards for you. Thank you again for your compliance.

*DragonierMan gets: WoodPowder, 800z, 30 bugfrags, 10 faction points*

*DragonierMan's FXP: 12 Dee (Myst) FXP and 4 Arch FXP*
Thank you.

-- Destin.