SP Mission Request

Hello, kids. I'm looking for something to do, that may or may not benefit somebody else, in exchange for a support program base. I'm not terribly picky about what, or where, although I'm not too keen on Hades Net. I'd also prefer something that lets me have a bit of fun, but wouldn't we all.

-Rachna.EXE

((Would prefer an Aim mission if possibly))
Rachna,

This mission came in a short time ago, specifically requesting your attendance. Proof of payment was given us, but the poster left no name.

Quote (Mission Posting)

Greetings, Rachna, my Mistress...

You are interested in summoning monsters, are you not? It is the favored dark art of my sister, one which she tends to regularly. I happen to know that my sister is offering up one of the basic molds, an SP base, that she intends to use towards making another of her toys. You could do with it as you wish, whether you desire a new plaything or a new tool of destruction; the prize itself is quite versatile. To win it, you must simply demonstrate your skills at controlling one of her monsters in the miniature tournament she is hosting. I will be there as well. Come, and display your prowess to both of us, so that you may further thrive in the darkness!

Your castle is not quite finished yet, so we'll be holding the event in a temporary abode, set up in Beach Net. It's not quite as dark and decrepit as I'd like it... But at any rate, that's where it is.

-Your Admirer

If you are interested, we will send you the coordinates and message ahead to your employer.

-Global Network Administration
Oh for the love of...well, whatever. I'll take it.

-Rachna.EXE
Rachna,

Very well then. The employer left these coordinates. Good luck.

-Global Network Administration

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((Topic opening soon))