Mission Time

I've come to terms with the fact that I'm bored. As such, I'd like to take up a mission. Battle, non-battle, don't overly care. I also don't have a specific reward I want...but! Look at the following list:

AquaBlade
CircleGun1
Discord
DynaWave
ElecDragon
ElementalRage1
Fanfare
Gaia1
GutPunch
GutStraight
HeatBreath
HeatCross
HeatDragon
HeatSide
IceSeed
LongSword
MaruBlaster1
MetaGel2
MetaGel3
M-Cannon
PanelGrab
PhoenixShot1
Recover200
SlowGauge
SnakeEgg1
SonicWave
SummonBlack1
Timpani
TripleNeedle
TwinFang2
Wave
Whirlpool

Those are BattleChips I need to fill in certain voids in my chip library, as well as a few I have a certain interest in owning. I'd like a mission that involves one or more of those chips as a reward. Which ones, I don't overly care, provided they're on the list. I await what you've got for us!

- Sabrina Jetto and SplashLady.EXE
Oddly, we have a mission request on hold for your exact navi. Perhaps from a friend of yours? Regardless, the poster says that he would be willing to supply you with specific chips for the completion of a number of specific tasks. We'd imagine those that you listed aren't out of the question. Let's find the exact posting...

Quote ()

SplashLady,

I've wanted to see you again. I need your help in assembling a specialized collection. I'm also prepared to offer you many excellent chips as recompensation. If you're interested, please meet me at the Showbizz Foundation HQ in Netopia Net at the given coordinates.

PM

If you're interested, reply and we'll give you the coordinates, along with telling him you're on your way.

-Global Network Admin
Well, SplashLady seems pretty excited about it. I guess she knows who that is. All right, we're in! Give us the coordinates, and we're on our way!

- Sabrina Jetto
Great, the coordinates are attached. As a side note, the rewards have not been sent to us to hold; we understand that they will be transferred directly to you upon the completion of objectives. As such, you undertake a certain amount of risk. We cannot verify that he has the chips you're looking for or be held responsible if he doesn't provide proper payment.

-Global Network Admin

*coordinates attached*

((Topic opening soon in homepages))