Mission Request

To Whom It May Concern,

I am interested in acquiring a second Support Program base. As such, I would like to offer my services with the understanding that I shall be awarded a SP base upon completion. If possible, I would like to request a partner for this mission for the added benefit of perfecting my Navi's tandem busting capabilities. I have no partner in mind, nor do I have any preferences so any volunteer would be acceptable.

Sincerely,

Victor Ulrich

((Waiting on Azure))
Greetings Victor,

I am also looking for a second SP core to complete my set. My navi DragonierMan has completed his current mission and we would be free to join you if you would have us.

Sincerely,

Destin Obscura.
That would be most acceptable, Mr. Obscura. My Navi and I look forward to working with you and yours. I am confident that this mission shall be as successful as your last.

Sincerely,

Victor Ulrich
((Bump))
Greetings, Mr. Ulrich and Mr. Obscura.

We have came up with a strange information on the Hades Network that may be your next destination for your mission. On the rare, dormant side of Hades where the lavas are no where to be found, we have received many reports about a strange building. Though we are unable to pinpoint the exact location of this building, we were able to find the near-whereabouts.

We ask you to investigate this building, not of its entirety, but we do hope to find out more about it before we send in one of our own. If you choose to accept and complete this mission, we will prepare the SPbase as your rewards.

-GNA
That sounds acceptable. I will head there immediately to investigate.

Sincerely,

Victor Ulrich
I will await the coordinates.

Sincerely,

Destin Obscura.
This is Victor Ulrich reporting in. We managed to locate the building in question. The exact location will be within the data packet I am sending you. The building has armed guards, at least two though there may be more. Within the building seems to be a furnace and kitchens. We encountered several chef Navi along with strange creatures that looked to be crafted from pastries and breads. We scaled a few floors of the tower and entered through a large red door. Within we found the master of the tower, a Navi known as PieMan.

PieMan refused to answer any questions that my Navi put forth to him. We were going to press the issue, but DragonierMan had become poisoned through consuming one of PieMan's pies. The poison seemed to be incredibly detrimental to his systems and could possibly have shut him down completely. PieMan then created two more of his pastry monsters. At that time, I was unwilling to risk my Navi in single combat against PieMan and his two accomplices. As such, we were forced to retreat with the caveat that DragonierMan be cured.

I had thought to regroup and try the tower again, but either the cooks and guards were replaced or they had enough time to recover and returned to duty. If we were to press forward again, we would be forced to make our way back through all of PieMan's defenses. As we were only tasked to investigate the building, and not of its entirety, I decided against a second attempt and had my Navi jack out to rest while I reported our findings.

Sincerely,

Victor Ulrich
We appreciate your effort, Mr. Ulrich and Mr. Obscura.

Though you weren't able to obtain the purpose of the tower, your investigation will not go to waste. However, from the look of it, it seems as if PieMan and his building isn't posing any direct threat to the net-world, so we regret to inform you that any further investigation will be put hold as he take on more pressing issues.

We have attached the SPBase, as you have requested as the reward for this mission, along with this message. We hope to see you soon.

-GNA

Attached:

• SPBase x2
Thank you.

And I hope that we will meet again Mr. Ulrich.

Sincerely,

Destin Obscura.