Support Program Mission Request

Hello.

My name's Scarlet, and I'd like to apply for a Support Program mission for my Navigator, Terra. Nothing fancy, just throw anything our way, and we'll be fine.

- Scarlet
Please respond as to whether or not this posting meets your fancy:

Quote ()

Come to the 17th Annual Net Navigator Slumber Party Fundraiser!

The Slumber Party Fundraiser could also aptly be called a "funraiser!" Gathering navis from across the net, we hold a friendly televised pillow fight that pits pillow-armed, sleepwear-clad navis against one another. Following the rules of the game, navis will try to eliminate other players by tagging them with their pillows. The player pool is exclusive and will include 2 NP representatives, 2 Mafia representatives, and 2 GNA-chosen representatives. The Neo-Shoguns will also be representing this year, as well as two of our own event sponsors! This makes for a grand total of 10 contestants.

*THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER WILL RECEIVE 4000 ZENNY. RUNNER UP WILL RECEIVE 1000 ZENNY.*
*THE LAST THREE IN THE GAME WILL EACH RECEIVE SP BASES.*
*FUNDS WILL BE RAISED TO HELP THE NOVUS P. KORMA FOUNDATION.*

The rules of the game will be explained as you arrive. Happy hunting!

We were asked to send two representatives. Really, one of the rewards is an SP base anyways, so we figured it had good potential for a mission. If you're interested, respond and we will send you the coordinates.

-Global Network Admin
... We'd be happy to accept.

- Scarlet
Very well. The coordinates lead to a public homepage. The event will take place there. I believe you'll learn more about the rules and so forth when you arrive.

Try not to fall asleep on the job.

-Global Network Admin

*Coordinates.DAT attached*

((A topic for this mission will be opening in homepages shortly))
Terra and I have cleared the mission, as stated, and obtained third place in the standings. We were informed that the SP base would be provided through here.

- Scarlet
The employer contacted us quite some time ago, reporting the mission's success. Your SP base is attached. In addition, for "boosting ratings," your employers has included a bonus of 800 zenny.

-Global Network Administration

*SP base x1 + 800 zenny attached*