Mission Request for Land Grant

"Lord Administrators. My name is SINNBAD and I am a messenger for My Lord. My Great Lord wishes to aid the GNA in whatever they require. All My Honorable Lord requests in return is that of a section of the Net to call My Lord's own. My Glorious Lord's grand wish is to build a prodigious castle town. A safe haven for all navi', especially those unfortunate, unoperated individuals. Surely My Illustrious Lord's exalted vision is a heroic undertaking that would benefit the continued stability and tranquility of the Net. We hope my feeble pleas have reached your eminence and you would find it in your hearts to back My Magnificent Lord."

-- SINNBAD.
This is a most unusual request for a civilian Navi, and of all places, to the Mission BBS! We usually do not entertain requests of this nature, but it just so happens that we have received word that a private sector of the Netopia network have been released to the GNA for use in its administration. However, the location is somewhat secluded for a use such as a permanent residence. If you so desire, however, temporary clearance will be granted to liberate the area completely of viral threats. The total clearance of a certain area of viral activity cannot be achieved using normal deletion, instead requiring specialized equipment. The GNA will loan some of such equipment, but only for a period of time. Afterwards, it will be up to your party to acquire such equipment on your own.

Please reply immediately if your party is interested in taking this offer.

- GNA
"My Gracious Lord accepts your offer and requests a briefing."

-- SINNBAD.
The area will be overrun by more viruses than usual, as is the norm for a recently vacated area. Attached is the equipment needed for the task required. The instructions to operate the device will be provided once you are at the site. We will attach a hyperlink to this location, as private sectors are usually inaccessible to public users.

Be warned that this is an especially risky situation, and that you might need a few other Navis to assist. We will provide extra copies of the equipment required, should you desire to call in assistance.

- GNA

[Attached: V-Eliminator.WPN] - Equipment
[Attached: NTPI-0087P.LNK] - Hyperlink
"My Lord will potentially be bringing one or two others. Please provide equipment for three. We will return spares."

-- SINNBAD.
Understood. Attached are two more copies of the requested equipment.

- GNA

[Attached: V-Eliminator2.WPN]
[Attached: V-Eliminator3.WPN]
"Greetings GNA and thank you for indulging me. I am SINNBAD's operator. I was unaware at the popularity of my mission and the recruits it would draw. As such I will require one more V-Eliminator please."

-- Destin.
We apologize for the inconvenience, but the three Eliminator programs are all that we have on hand that we may loan to you. It is an unfortunate situation, as the Gryfeld Company, which produces these programs, asks a very steep price for them that we are not keen to pass on to a civilian such as yourself.

- GNA
"Very well, we will make due with what we have."

-- Destin.

Link.
-A day later.-

"Hello. It is Destin again. I hate to report that we have failed your mission. I will be sending back the three V-Eliminator programs as I receive them."

[Attached: V-Eliminator.WPN]
[Attached: V-Eliminator3.WPN]

"However I have not given up. I plan on returning to Netopia to set up a base of operations and ready myself for the next incursion. When I am ready, I will return to ask for assistance."